• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Oh, God, why do you make me choose! It's almost like I'm having a Kuno moment, I want them both!

[X] Yes
[X] Follow me on twitter @TheCrimsonFuckr! ;D

But since I can't...

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Yes
[X] Follow me on twitter @TheCrimsonFuckr!

THAT'S RIGHT, I'M GOING TO FUCK THE FEAR TURKEY!!one!

Yes

If yes, please select trolling style:

[X] Follow me on twitter @TheCrimsonFuckr! ;D

also Furiko, if the stuff is important for the story then go ahead and move it

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Pithy and to the point. You're already demonstrating you can just send him a letter whenever you want, that does half the work for you.

[x]Convince Sasuke to give up vengeance and violence and become a monk. At least convince Sasuke to pretend to give up vengeance, violence and become a monk. Troll Itachi.

[X] Yes

Who wants to go on a walk? An enthusiastic walk. :p
>:D

[X] Pithy and to the point. You're already demonstrating you can just send him a letter whenever you want, that does half the work for you.

[X] Yes
-[X] Our section should be pithy and to the point.
--[X] Convince Sasuke that its healthy to write your feelings out in a letter to your tormentor.
---[X] Show Itachi that you're helping Sasuke get better.

Honestly it'll probably be a little on the heart-rending side, but he's less likely to do something drastic if he's hearing from Sasuke I'd think.

Guile said:
Chouji, I love you.
[X] All my yes. All the yes I will ever have.
[X] Tone: conversational. Hello Itachi-chan! May I call you Itachi-chan? It seems silly to insist on formality after you've already been inside me, and all. The trees are lovely this autumn. But then, you can probably tell that for yourself, being in the capital and all~

As for complications implied in being penpals with an S-rank missing-nin, like guys on our own side thinking we're a spy, or simply the logistical problems of getting a letter to said S-rank nin, I say to you:

"When you see my Zantetsuken, you are already gone."

*click* *complications fall into sliced bits*
Um guys. I do believe this means your votes are all pointless due to the Zansetsuken so Guile wins.

Well that or it's a lol none of the totally happening consequences for this action actually happen.

Which if it's the case I have to wander why we're aren't trying to tag with a mind control tag or somethin'.

I took it as more of a 'things just work out well, somehow' power. Could be offbase on that, though.

What? The Zantetsuken isn't for cutting other people's votes, it's to remove obstacles in-game to votes going well.

>: ( I wouldn't let any one player slice other players.

FurikoMaru said:
What? The Zantetsuken isn't for cutting other people's votes, it's to remove obstacles in-game to votes going well.

But what if its consensual slicing in the hara kiri position for the sole purpose of seppuku? :p

FurikoMaru said:

Oh, so its like roll a Nat 100?

:)) You guys are the only people I know who use d100s, y'know that? Even other online roleplayers stick to normal real-world-ish rollers.

You mean like those?
photo6.jpg

even if most of us are happy enough with a pair of 10 sided dices for that.

FurikoMaru said:
:)) You guys are the only people I know who use d100s, y'know that? Even other online roleplayers stick to normal real-world-ish rollers.

This is nothing. I know a guy who rolls a d1000 for his online game.

Dear future drinking-vessel (and the brain inside it, I guess),

I'd like to thank you for so graciously volunteering your services as both a murder victim and secondary source of income. Really, I don't know what to say - we've never been close, and to just offer me $28 million like this... well. I'm touched. But of course I don't need to tell you that, do I? ^_^

Since your genjutsu lesson I've made excellent progress, and I hope to be able to share some of my refinements and new ideas with you very soon.

Did you know the Nara still have some of Orochimaru's old notebooks in their private medical library? I know! I was surprised, too.

Sincerely, Ino the Fifth

p.s.: If you're wondering where your brother's letter is, there isn't one. You don't have a brother anymore. He's mine now. So... that's a thing.

=

Unsurprisingly, there is no reply. Those Lollypops, no manners at all.

----------

As you've no doubt guessed, $28 million ryo is Itachi's bounty in the latest Bingo Book.

I had to channel manga-Lupin a little bit to write this.

----------

The school year ends in March. Choose one training focus for the next two months or so, and then we'll have a timeskip to the first day of grade two.

[X] Memory palace-ing.
-> [X] Refine brain-Sasuke a little bit more. See if you can add your memories of him from when he was younger and more cheerful; it's depressing, having him be in aftermath-of-the-Massacre-mode all the time.
-> [X] Start work on a new palace. (To help you remember what? Write-In.)
[X] Read over those genjutsu notes Hinata got for you.
[X] According to the Bingo Book, Itachi's only real weakness (which isn't really all that much of one, but hey, it's something) is his stamina and endurance. Time to grind free-running like you and Sasuke talked about.

I do wanna work on memory palace....but let's hurry up and read these notes, commit them to memory, and then burn the evidence.

[X] According to the Bingo Book, Itachi's only real weakness (which isn't really all that much of one, but hey, it's something) is his stamina and endurance. Time to grind free-running like you and Sasuke talked about.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:

I do wanna work on memory palace....but let's hurry up and read these notes, commit them to memory, and then burn the evidence.

Forgive me, but... you do know what a memory palace is for, don't you? XD

I guess it's my own fault. I did say 'pick one', after all. But if you pick to build a memory palace, you need something to put in it. Genjutsu theory could easily fill that position.

FurikoMaru said:
Forgive me, but... you do know what a memory palace is for, don't you? XD

I guess it's my own fault. I did say 'pick one', after all. But if you pick to build a memory palace, you need something to put in it. Genjutsu theory could easily fill that position.
In that case, [X] Read over those genjutsu notes Hinata got for you.

It's a cloudy but calm day on which you begin your second year as an Academy student.

You notice a few new kids and a few missing faces. You're not really surprised by that; Shikamaru's dad has mentioned before that the Academy has a student-shuffling system it uses to sort out who's going to be in which class and, ultimately, what their options are after their graduation.

What does surprise you is that Sakura, that pink haired girl with great scholastic marks, is gone, but Uzumaki Naruto is still here. And he's stepped his game up from last year - no longer content to be merely loud, he's moved on to being obnoxious. And referring to himself by his full name whenever attempting something he perceives to be 'cool'.

"I'm not that much of an attention whore, am I?" you ask as he fails at air-somersaulting onto his desk.

"Mm, maybe," Ami says, sounding slightly grudging, as though disappointed at having to compare you half-favourably with someone for once. "You're annoyingly good at a lot of stuff, so it's not as if it's entirely your fault that you're a showoffy bitch, but this is just kinda pathetic. It's like he wants us to make fun of him."

"I think it's admirable, the way he keeps trying," Hinata puts in. "I don't think he has anyone helping him with his homework, or with anything, really, and he still comes to school every day and works his hardest."

Ami frowns at that, but doesn't say anything. She just twists her hair, a habit she developed when she decided to grow it out.

You poke her. "Split ends! If you want long hair you have to take care of it!"

"Yeah, thanks, I got that the last fifteen times you told me."

=

Your non-shinobi-course teachers are finally letting you skip ahead, but where do you want your punchy-wizard focus to be this year? Pick two, but you can only make a memory palace for one.

[X] Intro to Genjutsu
[X] Intro to Ninjutsu
[X] Taijutsu
[X] Survival
[X] Weaponry
[X] Tutoring Ami in Handseals and Trapmaking, her two worst subjects. In exchange, she'll be willing to tutor you in Weaponry, her best subject and your worst.

You, Hinata, Menka and Sasuke have been free-running together in the mornings like you agreed to, and you're all still sparring buddies. Any additional training you'd like to do? Pick one.

[X] More parkour. Stamina's the one advantage you could conceivably have over Itachi, level it up for all you're worth.
[X] Both of them have been comparing stories, and now they want to know; how the hell do you keep picking locks and getting away with it? How do you make seals just not work?!
[X] Sasuke has full access to the wealth of the Uchiha clan - he can amply afford to join Menka's kenjutsu lessons with Ami. If he can stand her longing looks and stay out of the way of her devil-blade.

[X] Intro to Genjutsu [Memory Palace Assist]

[X] Tutoring Ami in Handseals and Trapmaking, her two worst subjects. In exchange, she'll be willing to tutor you in Weaponry, her best subject and your worst.

[X] Both of them have been comparing stories, and now they want to know; how the hell do you keep picking locks and getting away with it? How do you make seals just not work?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back