• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[X] Well it's not like the Massacre isn't common knowledge even in the civilian sphere, right? All you have to do is say they were Uchiha and she'll draw the appropriate (read: slightly-less-horrific) conclusions from there.

[X] '.... Well, you know how they say 'it's always the quiet ones?''
-[X] 'My best guess is that he was less 'lackey' and more.... you know? It only took a few days, I hear, after Shisui killed himself that.... well, you've heard of the Massacre, right? It really looks like Itachi ended up being a whole city of crazy packed down into just one house, with the blinds drawn and the doors locked tight. And Konoha has lots of crazy to go around, though it's mostly the harmless type. I guess I'm not explaining it well? Huge mess, let's say.'

[X] Lie. Lie and misdirect and turn the conversation to another topic. If you tell her about the Massacre it's just going to freak her out.
[X] What would Jiraiya say? Don't feel bad Nabiki-chan. Actually, I think they ended up running off to be together. So I guess they were, you know, like that- Shisui probably didn't want you horning in on his turf, you know? I send the cute one letters, sometimes.

Oh my, that's perfect. Thank you Guile.

You guys're lucky you're playing a sensor. XD Otherwise I wouldn't be obligated to point out that Nabiki isn't/wasn't attracted to That Boy.

So she just wanted to kick his ass for being a ninja, then?

[X] Well it's not like the Massacre isn't common knowledge even in the civilian sphere, right? All you have to do is say they were Uchiha and she'll draw the appropriate (read: slightly-less-horrific) conclusions from there.

[X] A Bump in the Road

"... they were Uchiha," you say quietly.

Nabiki's eyes widen. "... I'm so terribly sorry! I had no idea."

"Heh. Don't be. Sorrow doesn't suit a bride." You crack your right shoulder-joint and sit up. "Though I will say, it's nice to see you display a whole emotion instead of half of one."

She frowns slightly. "What on earth do you mean by that?"

"This ladylike reserve doesn't suit you," you say, indicating her posture and attitude with a vertical hand movement. "When I met you, you weren't afraid to say whatever was on your mind."

"I grew out of that," Nabiki says coolly.

:( "Really?"

Because to me it looks like you got smaller.

Before you can continue a flicker of something catches your attention. There are fifteen neutral-to-hostile people at the turn up ahead. You

[X] discreetly let Menka out to give Asuma and the rest of Team 5 a heads-up

[X] dismount along with your kitty to provide backup

[X] trust Asuma to handle it with Kiba and Ami. I mean, dude's a jounin, right? And your friends are no slouches, either.

[X] Hey, isn't Nabiki supposed to handle her own protection? Though the 'how' of such a scenario is a little beyond you...

Doesn't hurt.

[X] Distract Nabiki with talking. We need to fix this somehow. Classy ladies shouldn't be afraid to kick ass!
[X] Come on, heiress to a dojo? Surely they can't want you to do the high-class damsel routine all the time?

Doesn't hurt.

[X] Distract Nabiki with talking. We need to fix this somehow. Classy ladies shouldn't be afraid to kick ass!
[X] Come on, heiress to a dojo? Surely they can't want you to do the high-class damsel routine all the time?

Doesn't hurt.

Doesn't hurt.

-[X] Come on, heiress to a dojo? Surely they can't want you to do the high-class damsel routine all the time?

Doesn't hurt.

[X] Devil in Disguise

"Your parents can't always want you to be a total delicate flower," you say, as Menka hops down from Nabiki's lap to pat the door. You stand to lift the latch for him. "You're the heiress to Green Tea-style whatever, right?"

You feel a warm tingle in your heart upon receiving proof that Rouga Nabiki can still scowl with the best of them. "That's the Dim Sum School of Turtle-style." She pulls out her fan, and a hint of its perfume tickles your nose as she cools herself with it. "And my parents had nothing to do with my decision to make myself less obnoxious."

"Ohhh, I get it," you tease. "You were worried Hisui-san would reject you if you were too much of a harpy, so you put yourself through bridal bootcamp!'

The fan snaps shut with a snap, and pointing it at you with a warning glare, she snarls, "That is a complete falsehood!"

It's Tsuruhiko who saves you from responding.

"My lady!" his voice calls from without. "We're under attack!"

"FINALLY!" :mad:

In a burst of speed you could not have anticipated, Nabiki's juunihitoe is tossed aside to reveal a rough linen kimono that would be the envy of any ronin. She leaps out the door before you can stop her.

"Stand aside, shinobi, this is my fight."

[X] Go after her! Shit, does she really intend to take on all fifteen of these guys at once? They'll kill her!

[X] You were ordered to look after the loot and that's what you're gonna do.

Last edited by a moderator:
....Was this entire mission and honor guard put in place to make sure Nabiki DID knock some skulls together on the way?

[X] Oookay, is this maybe the traditional 'husband stealing the bride'? Do samurai do that? Follow her!
I have no idea what's going on here, but the client's the important one.

Edit: Anyway, props to her on being able to get out of a junihitoe without 10 minutes and a maid helping.

Eveyone else is outside they got this so we just watch the loot and mabye take a peek at whats there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back