• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[X] You were ordered to look after the loot and that's what you're gonna do.

There are other shinobi outside that can step in if she's in trouble, including a jounin. No need to interfere.

[X] AAA Aardvark Hotel

The scream is unquestionably one of pain, and you've almost opened the door before it trails off and you realize it didn't come from Nabiki.

"My fucking arm!" the suddenly-much-deeper voice continues. "You fucking- AAAUGH-!"

The follow-up scream is abruptly cut off, and you reel backward.

Where the sweet flying fuck is all that chakra coming from?!

"-you know what- boys-!"

"-girl with spirit-"

"WOLF FANG FIST!"

Five heavy whumps.

"What?! Get up, you lazy bums!"

D: "I-I CAN'T MOVE! THAT LITTLE BITCH, WHAT DID SHE-?"

"RED RIDING HOOD'S DOWRY!"

You wince. A large tree just died breaking someone's fall.

"-the fuck did that club come from-?"

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR? RUN, STUPID!"

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Nabiki roars. "GET OVER HERE!"

"AAAAAAAAAAIDON'TWANNADIEHYHY~HY~!" :'(

"WHERE IS YOUR SENSEI?"

"O-o-o-o-o-over there!"

"YOU LITTLE SNITCH-!"

"SPIRIT BALL!"

Nine down, three fleeing, three to go.

"'Master' Onihige, is it? As you have no doubt guessed, I am Nabiki, heiress of the Rouga. I am here for the Doll's Eye Valley-style teaching scroll, at the request of the Maebara. You have tarnished their school's reputation nearly beyond repair and as such have forfeited your claim to its headship."

"H-have mercy, Rouga-sama! You wouldn't deprive an old man of his livelihood, would you?!"

In other news, one of the bandits, clearly possessed of more balls than brains, is attempting to oh-so-stealthily sneak in through the carriage window.

You decide to:

[X] play hostage. Nabiki's had her chance to show off, now it's your turn.

[X] play Lethal Joke Maid.

[X] casually shut the window on his fingers and keep listening; you don't want to miss a word of this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Disable bandit, keep listening.
We never did find out what was up with the Rouga.

[X] casually shut the window on his fingers and keep listening; you don't want to miss a word of this conversation.

[X] Play 'Lethal Joke' with him. No fair, Nabiki taking all the fun~

So, recap of what we know: Nabiki can mask her chakra, is apparently good enough at marital arts that she's single-handedly beating the crap out of these guys, and this entire mission and bride thing was quite possibly a ruse to draw these guys out of hiding.

In fact, I wonder if this is Nabiki at all. Mostly because I find I can no longer discount the possibility with all the confusion going on. I feel like Ino oughta have been on top of this, but Ino could also sense Jiraiya's chakra levels but Nabiki's chakra output took her totally by surprise.

Oh yes, and she appears to have a disdain for shinobi.

Could be that whatever Nabiki is doing isn't exactly chakra use.

Chakra is supposed to be a combination of body/physical and mental/spiritual energies. "Spirit Ball" sounds like the kind of technique that would only utilize half of that equation.

There's always 'nature chakra' too. Which, while it's still called chakra, has nothing to do with bodies or minds. At least until a sage pulls it into themselves.

And there's always the possibility of another crossover making a mess of everything we 'know'.

If she's another reincarnation, all bets are off.

Also, I just checked, and holy fuck, Nabiki and the Uchiha never actually fought. And it sounds like Nabiki's reserves are roughly as weak as an adult as they were as a child. Basically, not ninja levels of chakra.

Could it be that Nabiki may have actually handed Itachi and Shisui their asses when we first saw them?

You guys did recognize 'Wolf Fang Fist', I hope.

These are all Yamcha's techniques. Kinda doubt she's a reincarnation like Ino, but I can't really discount the possibility, either.

Guile said:
You guys did recognize 'Wolf Fang Fist', I hope.

These are all Yamcha's techniques. Kinda doubt she's a reincarnation like Ino, but I can't really discount the possibility, either.
Who?

I didn't exactly hide what was up. I mean, Nabiki's last name means Wolf Fang. She can hide her energy reserves from you. She's heiress to the Dim Sum School of Turtle-style taijutsu.

^_^ I just miss pre-Z Dragonball sometimes, is all.

Wait, there were people who DIDN'T notice the blantant Dragon Ball references?

For shame. Hand in your Otaku licenses, people!

FurikoMaru said:
I didn't exactly hide what was up. I mean, Nabiki's last name means Wolf Fang. She can hide her energy reserves from you. She's heiress to the Dim Sum School of Turtle-style taijutsu.

^_^ I just miss pre-Z Dragonball sometimes, is all.

Ah the good old days, before everything was Nope!Aliens, and vaguely homo-erotic shouting.

Vaguely?

But seriously, so much nostalgia.
I last watched the old Dragonball when I was 6 or so.
And that irregularly because it was broadcasted during the time I just came home from school, so I could only watch it, if I hurried a lot or school closed early.
But they never had reruns of it in Germany after Dragonball Z started.
Or at least I never noticed them.
And the Internet wasn't a thing yet.

I should really watch it undubbed sometime.
Because the bit I recall was fucking awesome.
Even though it had a really shitty german dub.

Took me a looooong time to like Dragonball Z.

: < "Goku... you're big and angry now. Where's Bulma? Why doesn't Krillin get to do anything? Where's Puar and Yamcha? Why did Yamcha cut his pretty hair?!" >: <

FurikoMaru said:
Took me a looooong time to like Dragonball Z.

: < "Goku... you're big and angry now. Where's Bulma? Why doesn't Krillin get to do anything? Where's Puar and Yamcha? Why did Yamcha cut his pretty hair?!" >: <
"Wait, Piccolo is your friend now? Why would you trust him with your son...What is going on!?"

"Who is Vegeta? And why is he suddenly so goddamn important?"

I only really got into the series with the Android arc. Then went back and read from the 'beginning'.

well this quest just got interesting... as long as you don't tell me that a ss1 goku equals 1 biju tail we're cool not that i think you would take it beyond late db at worst in power

What's a SS1? Do they taste good with barbecue sauce? O:)

yes of course everything does you should try it.

how far are you going to take db into the story? are you going to up the power scale? (please don't :'( )

Pfft, don't worry. I'm a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fan; we don't have many kind words for power-level wank.

It's one of the reasons I was glad Lupin won the original vote - I'm tired of genjutsu getting a short shrift in fanfiction in favour of smashy-smashy because 'genjutsu isn't optimized', or whatever.

In direct answer to your question, I like to throw in stuff I like. Doesn't mean this is a full-on crossover, just means that the world has fun extra-stuff to trip over.

Huh, I've read a part of jojo before. I think I might give it another go, you've peeked my interest.

[X] play hostage. Nabiki's had her chance to show off, now it's your turn.

also this quest was my first experince with questing thank you for that Furiko ^^

Vindictus said:
Wait, there were people who DIDN'T notice the blantant Dragon Ball references?

For shame. Hand in your Otaku licenses, people!
This^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back