• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go feed the Shy Stalker
-[X] Return the knife and ask for one for yourself

-[X] Return the knife and ask for one for yourself

wait i reached the end already?

Last edited:
There is no good reason to give our prisoner a knife. We should honestly just put her in an enchanted sleep until the whole E88 thing is over or she'll just be a problem. If Night escapes she might kill people, or mess up our "Frame Denat" plan. She's a liability. We should eliminate liabilities.

Pretty sure the knife was Hollow Man's, not sure why you think it's Shy Stalker's...

[X] Try to figure out what is going on with mind magic

Just what we need! A willing test subject! Better, one it doesn't matter if we accidentally fry her brain!
Seriously though, I expect Necros to break down crying when she sees what's been done to Shy Stalker.

Just what we need! A willing test subject! Better, one it doesn't matter if we accidentally fry her brain!
Seriously though, I expect Necros to break down crying when she sees what's been done to Shy Stalker.

This can not possibly backfire on us!

I'd normally vote against mind magic, but i'm genuinely curious as to what's going on.

[x] Try to figure out what is going on with mind magic

[X] Continue your mind magic experiment and use it to fix the Shy Stalker

This will fix her quickly and easily (and that is our usual approach). We then need to do her husband.
I could be convinced on the mind magic experiment, but I think it is riskier for much the same effect: who she was is dead.

Edit: Vote changed

Last edited:
[X] Worry about the Shy Stalker later and
-[X] Look up the Shit Man

We need to consult with Danny and Oni Lee before we do something drastic, we have adopted too many kids to take care of.

[X] Use the deaging ritual on the Shy Stalker

This will fix her quickly and easily (and that is our usual approach). We then need to do her husband.
I could be convinced on the mind magic experiment, but I think it is riskier for much the same effect: who she was is dead.
Every time we do that to someone we push some of our life force into them. Or at least we age proportionately to how much we deage another.

Danny first noticed this effect in Chapter 164

Last edited:
-[X] Chillax with the Puppeteer

Willing test subject!!!:D

-[X] See what the Transporter is up to

Last edited:
Every time we do that to someone we push some of our life force into them. Our at least we age proportionately to how much we deage another.

Danny first noticed this effect in Chapter 164

It's more likely a necromantic/chronomantic cross spell. We drain the age and experience from the target and make it ours.

Potentially very evil but also potentially a way for us to fix our stupid. Around what age is it that fey stop being distracted by everything they come across and instead amuse themselves with multi-decade long plots to torment some random shmuck because his ancestor insulted her hair? I'm pretty sure it's in the hundreds at least so it'd take alot of drains to reach it unfortunately.

[x] Use the deaging ritual on the Shy Stalker

Usually against this shit, but I feel like it would be worth it, to give back the childhood to someone who was abused.

It's more likely a necromantic/chronomantic cross spell. We drain the age and experience from the target and make it ours.

Potentially very evil but also potentially a way for us to fix our stupid. Around what age is it that fey stop being distracted by everything they come across and instead amuse themselves with multi-decade long plots to torment some random shmuck because his ancestor insulted her hair? I'm pretty sure it's in the hundreds at least so it'd take alot of drains to reach it unfortunately.
That's not an age thing, that's a high-silde (probably spelled wrong) thing.

There are several classes of Fae, and Taylor's just a Pixie, one of the lowest rank. It's the higher ranks that go to extremes like that.

[X] Finish your spell crafting now

While I am sure there can be no terrible downsides to doing this tired at all, if we wait till morning we will be distracted by something trivial and forget.

[X] Do it in the morning

On the one hand the glamour will have worn off, on the other we won't be tired anymore. And we can easily reapply the glamour it if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back