• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Alright

We've gotten a bit better of a relationship with Dragon, let's not throw it all away yet again -.-

[X] Go get your apprentice so you can keep yourself entertained teach her stuff

I wonder what Gandalf is up to.

-[X] Check on her progress with what we've already taught her first
--[X] Teach her Prestidigitation

[] Go get your apprentice so you can keep yourself entertained teach her stuff

[X] Scheme ways to be the perfect hostess.

This is too amusing not to continue.
Your grin widens even more as you say most graciously, "You're welcome! If there is anything else you need just me know! I will be hap... willing to help!"
Ah, bitten by that "can not lie" clause to Fae existence. I wondered when this would happen.

If Dragon realized this the "not planning your demise" bit might have actually reassured her, lol.

[X] Show her the wonders of prestidigitation

Ah, the good old "least Wish."

[X] Show her the wonders of Prestidigitation

[X] Continue teaching how to animate stuff

We didn't get Brian's permission to teach her prestidigitation.

Prestidigitation is a very important control exercise that's part of learning tons of other spells! We promised him to keep her safe! How can she be safe if she doesn't practice precise control of her powers?

[X] Ethan

So who else, besides Assault, is named Ethan? That's how these go, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back