• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

And neither of them makes the connection that that's also how they feel when Vicky's not around for a while...

Honestly, realizing her 'real' daughter, one of the few people on her "trusted list" is doing that to her would be legitimate 2nd trigger material for Carol.

And neither of them makes the connection that that's also how they feel when Vicky's not around for a while...

Honestly, realizing her 'real' daughter, one of the few people on her "trusted list" is doing that to her would be legitimate 2nd trigger material for Carol.

Despite fanon, Vicky's aura is not that strong. The only lasting effects of the aura recorded was with Amy who was with her sister always during her puberty. That would really fuck up her brain chemistry.

That is why Amy is Vicky sexual.

Despite fanon, Vicky's aura is not that strong. The only lasting effects of the aura recorded was with Amy who was with her sister always during her puberty. That would really fuck up her brain chemistry.

That is why Amy is Vicky sexual.
It can be that strong but not all the time. She normally keeps it low key but she can ramp it up till it is strong enough to serve as a battlefield control ability by virtue of making her enemies too terrified to fight well.

Basically, everyone thinks the family is immune/resistant from constant exposure, but they just built up a tolerance.

The way Vicky's aura works it basically addicts you to a feeling in EXACTLY the same way Cherish tried to control the S9. Constant exposure at low levels until the brain alters itself to produce those neuro-chemicals normally.

It's the same way a brain can get addicted to the neurotransmitters released when you're depressed to the point that becomes the norm, leading to chronic/clinical depression.

Amy may have been the only one sexually altered by Vicky's aura (that we know of, she does fire it off in a school full of hormonal teenagers after all), you're stupid if you don't think it altered the other people around her as well.

.... Yes, calling me stupid will go over well with me.

The thing is, for Vicky's aura to affect people she needs really long term exposure around them. Meaning, the reason why no one caught on to any long term effects is because there were none. Or none that are completely obvious. For all you know, her family could be very well be immune to Vicky's aura due to the fact that her shard is a bud from theirs and possible Dean.

There are many variables in canon that were not explained about Vicky's aura beyond the awe and fear aspect.

So it could go one way or another.

But do not smugly say that I am wrong and stupid while giving your point out. Not only is that rude, but it would make me more than likely to bite your head off. Or start a pointless argument.

You are lucky that my headache finally went away and I am happy about that to really care.

But do not assume you are correct.

But lets stop this here and see what the author will go with when it comes to Vicky's aura, because that is the only thing that matters.

Since like most fanfiction authors, we all have different interpretations on how things are. Or change things to suit our needs for the story. >.>

i have a fan theory that the reason Vicky's dad was extremely depress was because he was addicted to her aura as well.he was more functional before her trigger,but as time wore on he had more bad days.

[X] Catch up with the Hollow Man

[] Mack on the Transporter
Tempting...

[X] Set up healing zone - 3 hour ritual

I didn't think this would be an option on a day we worked on our lodge. As I recall we were exhausted after the first 12-hour stint creating the lodge, so I thought we'd be magically drained afterwards...
.... Yes, calling me stupid will go over well with me.
I never called you stupid, and I apologize if you got that impression... Assuming it was me you were talking to...
i have a fan theory that the reason Vicky's dad was extremely depress was because he was addicted to her aura as well.
Pretty sure Vicky's dad was depressed going back to before Brandish married him. That might be fanon though.

Has he been beating up Nazis all day?

[X] Set Up Healing Zone

While trying to put myself into the thought process of Necros, which may involve a concussion and long past due medication to achieve properly, my first thought on the 'Mack on the Transporter' vote was who is Mack and why is he on the Transporter? How dare he, we haven't even gotten to see her naked yet and some shlub comes along and gets on her just like that?!

Also, greatly looking forward to the next public appearance and the quiet freakout everyone will have when the Fairy Queen 2.0 comes out with butterfly wings and much shorter than she was before.

I wonder if GU would decide to take a few business days during her vacation in the Birdcage to come meet this new contender to her throne. The tea-party that will result will be EPIC.

And now the roll to see if Mr Nibbles is around to help guide us tonight.

[X] Rana
I am inclined to go with an option that is known to be relatively safe for the moment.

[X] Rana

She may be insane but she's a safe form of insane and she can be helpful to us, also those other options make me kinda nervous.

[X] Rana
Cause I want to see if she still recognizes us after our changes

[X] Rana

From the last visit, the worst we have to worry about is her raping us.
(deadpan) Oh no, stop, please don't, help. (/deadpan)
and she's already proved a good source of info.

I think it would be much safer to wait for Mr. Nibbles to show up again, so we can get a basic tour (at the very least find out which songs to NOT follow... ever). That said, fortune favors the bold, so I'd be fine with song of solitude too.

BTW, I feel like an idiot for not noticing the link between the songs we could have sung for the album, and the songs we heard in our soul-space... Which song linked to Rana again?

Song of Heart sounds like it might lead to the reason we DON'T want to drink blood. (I do think it was in this quest that if we drank any blood, our thirst for alcohol would be replaced by a thirst for blood...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back