• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[] Song of Balance
[] Song of Awakening

I think it's fairly obvious these songs are going to have a magical effect of some kind. With that in mind, many of those options scare me... These two seem to be the safest options...

Though 'Awakening' could possibly be the worst of the bunch depending...

Or I could be completely misreading it, and the "song of despair" could be a song that lifts you out of despair, rather than causing it...

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Change

It was a close choice between change and awakening I went with change because we are fae now and change and fae usually go together well and balance cause it's the first magic song Taylor learned but I almost went with awakening instead of change cause I think it's what inspired the whole make an album thing

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

Am I the only one shocked at this turn of events? I mean seriously, a druggie that does as promised with a large stack of cash, thats miraculous.
How interesting,Looks like there is more to the Shit man then meets the eye.the Song of Solitude i think is the closest to Taylor Necros will ever be,plus every song listener loves a good tear jerker song after that comes the Song of Awakening that will cheer up the listeners after Solitude.

Alternate songs we could do (if write-in was an option, heh):
Song of-
-Joy
-Harmony
-Laughter
-Serenity
-Wisdom
-Compassion
-Luck
-Love

Personally, I'd go with Luck and Compassion.

Why did almost all the choices sound like bad ones? heh.

[X] Song of Hunger
[X] Song of Butts

Rap album?

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

I feeling these songs change a person's mood and the last thing we need is for them to cause famine or something.

[X] Song of Balance
[X] Song of Awakening

Awaken the beast just like DeathClock!

[X] Song of Solitude
[X] Song of Awakening

[X] ???

In the quests I've looked through, it's almost always something that comes back to bite you in the ass when you don't choose the question mark option...

Was that Balance and Awakening that won? Pretty sure Awakening was the second one, but was the first Balance?

Also, Jesus Christ... Did... did we just..... did we just almost wake up Azathoth (the Sleeping God) with the Song of Awakening? Or worse, did we almost just get a face-to-face with Yog Sothoth *shivers*?

On the plus side, looks like it gave us a decent boost to our magical ability, perhaps you could say it fully 'awakened' out magical potential?

[X] ???

Of course I'm going to pick ? The choices I know I can speculate on. The choices I don't know don't interest me. The choices I have no data on, are the ones I feel I must have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back