• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Give money to make album

Selling music that has anti-addiction/healing properties? Heck yeah, we'll make a fortune! Besides, we need to encourage his entrepreneurial spirit!

[X] Give money to make album

Selling music that has anti-addiction/healing properties? Heck yeah, we'll make a fortune! Besides, we need to encourage his entrepreneurial spirit!
No anti-addiction or healing properties. The music is the sounds of the magic in the Lodge, possibly only while Taylor is working her magic in it, but also possibly all the time. And apparently it makes you feel good.

Oh sorry, I thought the suggestion was for this round.
[X] Frank

Rebecca is Alexandria
Melissa is Mouse Protector
I suspect Frank is someone else more interesting.

Rebecca is the only one I know who is but I honestly don't care which so I'm not going to vote

Think I am going to go with Namelis on this one.

Don't really care about Alexandria. Mouse protector should be dead already... maybe. Not too sure on that one. Don't really care about her either since she isn't even in brockton bay.

Don't know who frank is so I am not going to bother voting for him.

Honestly, these options really seem kinda meh to me. Since they are not directly involved with the story yet, or even introduced before their interlude.

I rather have it be either Amy, Piggot, or someone else that is a brockton bay native that we are directly effecting right now. Not indirectly.

[X] Frank

Is this the guy we just handed the money to?

Also...did we just hand him a duffel bag filled with $400,000? And did anyone else have the thought at the very second you read the money being handed over, that we'll never see the money again... and that scams like that are common for druggies looking for a fix...

Also...did we just hand him a duffel bag filled with $400,000? And did anyone else have the thought at the very second.
Oh dear, I think we just killed that guy...Necros gave a junkie a shit ton of cash.he's going to blow it all on drugs.:(Poor shit guy...we did not know him well.there is the fact that if word gets out,we will look weak to the merchants and other gangs as a leader.

Last edited:
... Does he really want to cross an insane parahuman with unknown abilities who killed Skidmark? Much more likely he will steal just a bit of cash, and try to use the rest as intended.

Oh, thought (be scared:D), He's taking the cash, because he doesn't believe you're gonna actually cure them, and he wants to be sure he'll have no problems getting any now that he won't be getting it through the Merchants... But tomorrow, at the meeting, he feels the effects of the ritual, realizes you're actually going to do it -- free them of the addiction withdrawal-free -- and either returns the cash, or uses the obviously way more than $4000 in the duffel bag to buy all the equipment he'd need to professionally record the music, thus starting the Merchant Guild's first legit business...along with handing over the drugs he bought with some of the money and giving a tearful apology.

Assuming he didn't just ditch town that is.

Huh....so letting out the voices in our head accidentally the S9? Sooooo.....is this a win or lose? I mean we still can't get any booze but at least the second toughest S9 member is dead. Go team?

I wonder how Murphy will take being cheered on and praised as an anti-hero for doing that. And when people realize that his wishes are at least of the monkey's paw variety, methinks some of the less pleasant S-Class threats are going to have bad days. It doesn't take a genius to recognize that it wishes to cause panic and disorder and wish lots bad stuff would happen to Heartbreaker after all.

Eh, nice interlude but it would be more believeable if someone other than Crawler died. The guy is pretty much unkillable so something like this wouldn't take him out and no one reacts in a believable manner to the news, you dont just accept something like that.

Eh, nice interlude but it would be more believeable if someone other than Crawler died. The guy is pretty much unkillable so something like this wouldn't take him out and no one reacts in a believable manner to the news, you dont just accept something like that.

Magic and gods, a completely OCP problem for Shards. A quick Zombie spell to turn healing effects into damage and Crawler regenerates himself to death.

No, shard biology doesn't work like that but magic has never cared about minor issues like plausibility before so why would it care now?

Magic and gods, a completely OCP problem for Shards. A quick Zombie spell to turn healing effects into damage and Crawler regenerates himself to death.
I don't think that would actually work as it's more to do with positive and negative energy and Crawler's regeneration should count as an extraordinary ability that doesn't use either so should be unaffected. That said if you compare it to the regeneration ability it gets more iffy as you need a constitution score for that and undead don't have one so it may stop him regenerating, it definitely shouldn't cause him to regenerate to death though.

Well they do have the ability to defeat them as far as they know, until Taylor escalates a ton more she's still vulnerable to scry and die tactics after all and they've got a non-magical version of it so it should sail straight through any normal magical protections. Cauldron really is OP, now if they knew about her ability to grow it would be a different issue but as is it's perfectly reasonable to think they can beat her as they really can easily crush her if they want. It's not like they know she's drawing on eldritch forces to rewrite reality and can grow in power a ton after all.

On the subject of regenerating to death
its not a game world but in slayers its a valid magical tactic to reverse healing on trolls which In that setting heal really fast and have them regenerate themselves to death so it's not outside the realm of possibility for the being we unleashed after eating that fruit (I can't for some reason spell his name right at the moment) to be from a similar setting

Although crawler is more adaptive regeneration rather than straight up regeneration so it's less likely to work on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back