• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] The Arithmancer

When did Kaiser get melted?

And I don't know much about the insect shaman stuff, only enough to know there's a whole sourcebook dedicated to when one of them got loose, and Chicago dies as a result... But it seems to me like this happening makes it a VERY good thing we're building up our defenses sooner rather than later. This is exactly the type of thing that makes you think back and say, "I really wish I had put the time in to build up those defenses when I had the chance;" good thing we're doing just that:D.

Huh. So Purity had Fog kill Kaiser and the giant twins, hoping to blame it on Necros?

Neat.

[X] The Arithmancer

That has to be Dinah right? I mean arithmancy is the art of predicting the future with numbers, it should be Dinah.

[X] Theo

Cause I want to know if it was him that melted his father with acid I have little doubt that he would have tried the song of Awakening

[X] Theo

"I had already attempted to do so, but she appears to have a anti-thinker power that affects precognition. When Contessa activated her path she did a cart wheel and stated to make out with Alexandria."
Best anti-thinker power ever.

[X] Can Mt. Flufflekins come with me through the gate?
[X] Do you know anything about building defenses?
[X] Other: If you're gone doing something again and something urgent comes up that I need to speak to you about, is there a way for me to contact you? Like a phone or something?

Last edited:
[X] Can you show me around?

The question of the sheep should remain unanswered

[X] Do you know anything about building defenses? - he maintains the soul-space, he's likely an expert.
[X] Other - If you're gone doing something again and something urgent comes up that I need to speak to you about, is there a way for me to contact you? Like a phone or something?

The question of the sheep MUST be answered! We now have access to it's soul-space after all. Gotta get that question answered to know if it's safe to go there... But ask it last, after the tour and stuff about defenses... If Mr Nibble's reaction when he mentioned it before is anything to go by, we might not get anything useful outta him afterwards.

Also acceptable is any info about Mt. Flufflekins himself. As well as info on turning Taylor back into a human.

*edit- Nai, you are a GENIUS!!!

Last edited:

[X] How does a sheep almost destroy the multiverse?

Assuming the question about our son will be answered without us asking when we try to take him with us on our tour if not I want to drop the sheep question also I agree about him likely knowing a lot about setting up defenses

[X] Other: If you're gone doing something again and something urgent comes up that I need to speak to you about, is there a way for me to contact you? Like a phone or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back