• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Except Mr Nibbles has CLEARLY warned us about attacking any of the 'spirits' we only won against Hollow Man's spirit by it's shear shock that we could interact with it at all. The element of surprise is gone, and we can't handle a shard yet.

We'd be better off trying to appease it with some thin fried tofu to get it to not hurt Lisa as much.

I agree, attacking it is a bad plan.

[X] You got other stuff you need to be doing right now
-[X] Feed the fox a hen to try and make friends with it. This is important for establishing good relations with the sexy blonde, and the rest of her team too probably.

[X] Get to know this rag tag group of teens with attitude.

Coil's men/bee overlords were targeting the Undersiders should maybe find out why.

Can we summon our old talky box so that we can contact our informant and stop them from getting the info on it?

the Wards work for the PRT buffing them seems like a bad idea.

[X] "Until I kill the Ghost Bees you should stay here, don't want you all ending like 24. He was a good one before he took a Ghost Bee to his soul."

[X] "Until I kill the Ghost Bees you should stay here, don't want you all ending like 24. He was a good one before he took a Ghost Bee to his soul."

- [x] "oh, and Gandalf, you should be proud of yourself, you're the first apprentice i've had that i can remember the name of"

[X] Try and reassure the Beef Cake

I know it's gonna end up having the opposite effect... But I still wanna see it. :D

- [X] "oh, and Gandalf, you should be proud of yourself, you're the first apprentice i've had that i can remember the name of!"

Damnit, still no good opportunity to make a vote where we fantasize about Lisa and then either Lisa's power lets her see it realtime or we subconsciously project the fantasy like a hologram.

- [X] "oh, and Gandalf, you should be proud of yourself, you're the first apprentice i've had that i can remember the name of!"

Last edited:

I totally expect my write-in to be not reassuring at all to people, but who knows.

Also, Danny's going to go 'wtf, since when has she had students, and apparently enough of them that she remembers them by number rather than name?"

I totally expect my write-in to be not reassuring at all to people, but who knows.

Also, Danny's going to go 'wtf, since when has she had students, and apparently enough of them that she remembers them by number rather than name?"
But, that's not true she only numbers them because they're dead not because she forgot its very efficient use of brain space.

- [X] Don't say: "oh, and Gandalf, you should be proud of yourself, you're the first apprentice i've had that i can remember the name of!"

She hasn't really done anything great. We just remember her name because she told us a short while ago. (And because Taylor has heard the name Gandalf before.)

Hey, someone recommended this to me last night and I just got caught up. I'll probably never vote, so this is all you'll hear of me, but just wanted to say awesome quest and thanks for writing so prodigiously.

[X] Get a better description the bees. The more we can narrow down what we're dealing with, the better we will be able to deal with them.

[X] Why are all of you soul-bound?

Tattletale might just be able to break through the block on the entities from this line of conversation.:D

A Tattletale's last hope: maybe this will put her in the mindset to realize that Necros and Taylor are semi-distinct entities.

-[X] Also ask the Diviner "Why is your Kitsune attacking you, Diviner?"

-[X] Also ask the Diviner "Why is your Kitsune attacking you, Diviner?"

[X] Do they have any idea who would send ghosts bees after them?
-[X] Have they desecrated any ancient Indian bee farms, lately?

[X] Do they have any idea who would send ghosts bees after them?
-[X] Have they desecrated any ancient Indian bee farms, lately?

[X] Talk to parasites

I want information about the bees, but the Undersiders won't know shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back