• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Offer them a job
-[X] "If you Talk to our head of the Merchant's guild's HR department, he will give you a explanation of our new 401k policy and other benefits."

Last edited:
[X] Go out and try to find some of the bees
-[X] Capture one and study it to find out what your dealing with.
-[X] As you leave, tell them if they want a job they should talk to dad. He's head of hiring now, so it's his job. Who knew delegation could be so useful?

I think he meant that you troll him by making characters stay in character or something like that.

[X] Offer them a job now that Cacodemomania has fired them in the time honored tradition of evil bosses everywhere.
-[X] Talk more with the Diviner. She's not so bad now that the Kitsune isn't messing with her, tricksy little foxes they are, since she helped you rescue your dad but you have so far failed to keep up your end of the bargain.
--[X] Fantasize about how the grateful the Diviner will be once you fulfill your side of the bargain. She'll give you a hug and ask how she could ever repay us as we enjoy her supple body pressing against ours as we hug her back. We make a suggestion that maybe she could repay us by kissing some of the injuries we have better, discreetly pinching our inner thigh to make an injury. Her green eyes sparkling brightly as she gives that devious smirk, slowly falling to her knees and keeping her eyes locked on ours as her lips get closer to the promised land while we run our hands through her silky blond hair affectionately and then....
---[X] If possible subconsciously project said fantasy like a hologram. Try not to be disappointed when the crimson faced and stuttering Diviner tries to turn you down saying that she is just isn't limber enough for the later parts of that fantasy. That's not a problem, there's a spell for that!

But Necros is already in deep water with The transporter, if she starts flirting around before we deal with that issue, all it's going to do is make her go Lady Macbeth on Necros.

Also i corrected my write in, While Necros acts like a dummy sometimes, she's so full of guile that she surprises herself sometimes. her biggest flaw is that she has impulse control issues.

I am unsure what this sentence means, but I think your saying that I don't keep people in character just to troll you? Which kind of offends me a little.
I think you got the sentence confused, they're saying they're suspicious of you deliberately making it so there was no time for Necros to fantasize about Lisa, they're also saying they're ignoring that it wouldn't really be relevant to the plot or in-character for that possibility to randomly arise though, not that you are ignoring those.

That said, why do you want Necros to fantasize about Lisa so much anyway doomlord9? She's already conflicted by discovering she's also gay thanks to Taylor when she was perfectly fine being straight, I mean sure she considers Lisa attractive but it's not like Lisa is a paragon of beauty or anything.

[X] Offer them a job

That said, why do you want Necros to fantasize about Lisa so much anyway doomlord9? She's already conflicted by discovering she's also gay thanks to Taylor when she was perfectly fine being straight, I mean sure she considers Lisa attractive but it's not like Lisa is a paragon of beauty or anything.
It seems to me like physical appearance has nothing to do with who Necros is attracted to (case-in-point, Squealer; enough said). I think Necros is attracted to girls with brains.

I mean first Thinker/Tinker she comes across is Squealer, and she instantly falls for her. Next Thinker/Tinker girl she meets is Lisa. Again, instant love/lust.

Now we just have to see how hard Necros falls for Bakuda.:p

I am unsure what this sentence means, but I think your saying that I don't keep people in character just to troll you? Which kind of offends me a little.

This is what I get for rushing it out right before I head off to work.

But Xilph pretty much has it right. I was trying to act over the top paranoid that you were deliberately preventing any opportunity for good feels to occur between Necros and Lisa all in an attempt to troll me, while ignoring any mentions that it simply would have been horribly OOC to shoe-horn it in at an earlier point.

Also I'm not sure it has been as obvious as I thought that I haven't been serious with my comments if they seem over the top. I have been intentionally trying to do so, but apparently I'm too good at it and I have been coming off as actually being serious.

Ok, I actually have time to explain it like I wanted to but was racing the clock before I had to head off for work(still left 5 minutes later than normal but that only made me 10 minutes early instead of my usual 15 to give lee-way for traffic, gas stops, caffeine stops, ect.)

The scene I am imagining is that they're just talking and Necros just slips into a fantasy for just because. Party to distract herself from issues with the Transporter and partly because she just can't help herself.

If the fantasy can't be projected then Lisa will still be getting a play-by-play from her powers, if she doesn't get it detailed enough it might as well be in technicolor surround-sound. Her reactions would be amusing.

Now if it can be projected, that's where I am getting my amusement from this idea.

The idea is that everyone there just watches, too stunned to say anything or shake Necros out of her happy place. Once it finishes and Lisa is stunned silent, no small feat according to the rest of them, and feeling overwhelmed, nervous, and just a little flattered about what we want to do.

Alec then gives it a rating of 7/10. A good effort, not too fast with just the right amount of foreplay but it was missing some things. When we ask what, he goes into professor mode explaining that to properly seduce Lisa we would need to entice her mind while distracting her with the sensations from her body. The easiest way to do that is to stimulate the cluster of nerves Lisa has about 1/4 of an inch to the right of her C5 vertebrae, which will cause the classic 'lightning bolt of pleasure down the spine' sensation while asking her about...

Alec continues on, giving Necros a step-by-step process of how to seduce Lisa, with proper medical terms and psychological explanations as to why it would work so well. Necros is taking comprehensive notes while Lisa just stands there unable to believe what is happening in front of her, her power helpfully informing her that if that plan was followed it would most likely work even though Lisa would know it is coming beforehand since the whole Xanatos Gambit of 'they know you know, but they planned for you to know that they know that you know and have a plan to take advantage of that' would be enough to entice her all by itself.

The amusement comes from both Lisa getting a direct feed of the fantasy either way, and the idea that Alec lives by the motto 'Be Polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to seduce everyone you meet.'

Which if Flabby doesn't use the idea I might re-purpose it for the Ideas thread. I might do it anyway, the more I think about it the more it amuses me.

I am also giggling over the thought of Lisa resisting and then we bribe her shard to help us out, giving her pleasant info-dumps about everything we could to to her. This winds her up until she finally breaks and says that she is resisting because in her fantasies she is supposed to be the seducer rather than the seducee.

We have no problems with this and promptly swoon into her arms.

But Necros is already in deep water with The transporter, if she starts flirting around before we deal with that issue, all it's going to do is make her go Lady Macbeth on Necros.

Also i corrected my write in, While Necros acts like a dummy sometimes, she's so full of guile that she surprises herself sometimes. her biggest flaw is that she has impulse control issues.

Those Impulse control issues are why I am voting like that. The Transporter finds out and we suddenly remember we're supposed to be seducing her first but we've already made so much progress on the Diviner(no, we haven't) that we end up confused. The Transporter, or the Diviner. Transporter...Diviner...Transporter...Diviner....Transporter AND the Diviner....MMMmmmmmm...wait, what were we doing? We kinda got lost in our new happy place.

I honestly don't expect my vote to win. That vote has just been burning a hole in my head and I can finally use it.

[X] Go out and try to find some of the bees
-[X] Capture one and study it to find out what your dealing with.
-[X] As you leave, tell them if they want a job they should talk to dad. He's head of hiring now, so it's his job. Who knew delegation could be so useful?

So far I don't think I have to add anything to the list right now. Good.

I honestly don't expect my vote to win. That vote has just been burning a hole in my head and I can finally use it.

When you don't expect a vote to win, it probably will. I got lucky that the cursed sword didn't win when I thought that.

"No we haven't been messing around in beer farms."

Now this is a Freudian slit if I've ever seen one! Poor Necros, the alcohol deprivation is getting to her brain so much that she's become an unreliable narrator..

Not that Miss "I tried to reassure them but they were horrified for no good reason" was particularly reliable before, but at least the literal quotes were left intact. ...Or WERE THEY?!? (paranoia intensifies)

[X] Offer them a job
-[X] "If you Talk to our head of the Merchant's guild's HR department, he will give you a explanation of our new 401k policy and other benefits."

[X] Offer them a job

[X] Offer them a job

"If you Talk to our head of the Merchant's guild's HR department, he will give you a explanation of our new 401k policy and other benefits."

Hmmm...This is fine too, but I don't think Necros would phrase it that way. She'd probably badly mangle it.

Hmmm...This is fine too, but I don't think Necros would phrase it that way. She'd probably badly mangle it.
She spent hours with Danny on it that She has a clearer idea of how it works, she have manage to survive a thousand years by being able to learn how to use power magic.

Maybe she's ignorant, but i know that she can fake til she makes it by making Danny torture the Undersiders with a lecture on how to sign up for medical and dental benefits.

Fishyface, Dark0w1, subsider34, edale, abyssmal_kismet, here is my write in to make it look like Necros knows what she's doing, by delagating Danny to sell the Undersiders into joining the Guild.
This seems like the response that Necros would have. I might think of a clever write in later, but I will leave this for now.
If you want, maybe you can edit the dialogue so it f sounds like something Necros would say.

-[] "If you Talk to our head of the Merchant's guild's HR department, he will give you a explanation of our new 401k policy and other benefits."

Fishyface, Dark0w1, subsider34, edale, abyssmal_kismet, here is my write in to make it look like Necros knows what she's doing, by delagating Danny to sell the Undersiders into joining the Guild.

If you want, maybe you can edit the dialogue so it f sounds like something Necros would say.

-[] "If you Talk to our head of the Merchant's guild's HR department, he will give you a explanation of our new 401k policy and other benefits."
Uh, Danny was pretty clear that he wouldn't do any such thing until we had a well thought out business and benefits plan. Union man, remember?

We CAN damage the bees right? No idea how the mechanics work in pathfinder.

Also, nice reference to your lazy taylor snippet.

Last edited:
[X] Give them a job
-[X] Give me BOOOOOZE!

It is that or finding the parts required to lift the curse. I think the booze is more in character.

It is that or finding the parts required to lift the curse. I think the booze is more in character.

Does booze do anything besides get us drunk? Does it refill our magic or give us berserker strength or something?

Silly question, but I know in fantasy a lot of times alcohol is like a magic potion, at least to those who master it.

[] Go out and try to find some of the bees

[Jk] Give them a job
-[JK] "Help steal me steal the Transporter's heart so that she can love me."

[X] Give them a job
-[X] Give me BOOOOOZE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back