• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Hang up. Your busy
-[X] Retrieve your dad all stealthy like.

Talking to someone else right now would honestly cause our attention span to go wanky. I rather we save our dad first.

[] Hang up. Your busy
-[] Retrieve your dad all stealthy like.
-[] Other - "Busy now, call back in 15 minutes." *click*

[X] Hang up. You're busy.
-[X] Tell her to call back in an hour or two.

[X] Hang up. You're busy
-[X] Tell her to call back in an hour or two.

[X] Hang up. Your busy

[X] Hang up. Your busy
-[X] Go in like the wrath of god.

[X] Call back the unknown phone lady.

Um yeah it turns out nobody had to die to save my dad so I have a few minutes till I have to show up at cokes base I have to express my displeasure about him being kidnapped in the first place

-[X] "Um yeah it turns out nobody had to die to save my dad so I have a few minutes till I have to show up at copper's base, then some people will die; I have to express my displeasure about him being kidnapped in the first place. What did you need?"

namelis, you made the error of using a name for Coil that had already been used.:p

-[X] "Um yeah it turns out nobody had to die to save my dad so I have a few minutes till I have to show up at copper's base, then some people will die; I have to express my displeasure about him being kidnapped in the first place. What did you need?"

[X] Attack Cola's base
Because fuck that guy. He kidnapped our Dad. Next time he might try for our son.

I'm surprised I haven't seen the joke of it being called "Cobra's base" yet.

Oh wait, I just did it.

-[X] "Um yeah it turns out nobody had to die to save my dad so I have a few minutes till I have to show up at Colin's base, then some people will die; I have to express my displeasure about him being kidnapped in the first place. What did you need?"

I'm voting for using Armsmaster's civilian name just on the off chance that the woman recognizes it and jumps to conclusions.

-[X] "Um yeah it turns out nobody had to die to save my dad so I have a few minutes till I have to show up at Colin's base, then some people will die; I have to express my displeasure about him being kidnapped in the first place. What did you need?"

Why is Lisa so insistent on stopping us all of a sudden?

[X] Hmmm nope!

I choose this because we have apparently reached the point where we need to stop.

But let's keep going and see what happens...

[X] Hmmm nope!
Yes lets see where this is going and lets not stop until it is over.

The mystery caller is not lisa if I had to guess its dragon possibly someone from the prt

[X] Hmmm nope!
-[X] "That bastard cantaloup kidnapped my father, even though I didn't remember him until a few minutes ago... Now I'm going in there and torturing him to death; if you wanna stop me, good luck trying."

I'm assuming Dragon.

Also, once Dragon finds out that Taylor's attacking Coil's base, because Coil abducted Taylor's father... violation of the unwritten rules. Taylor's actually justified, and NO Hero or Villain will hold it against her. Right now Dragon can only assume the worst and think she's targeting an innocent.

[X] Hmmm nope!
-[X] "That bastard cantaloup kidnapped my father, even though I didn't remember him until a few minutes ago... Now I'm going in there and torturing him to death; if you wanna stop me, good luck trying."

[X] Hmmm nope!

I'm just going to assume that "torturing him to death" is short-hand for "pulling his spine out through his dick".
I'm assuming Dragon.

Also, once Dragon finds out that Taylor's attacking Coil's base, because Coil abducted Taylor's father... violation of the unwritten rules. Taylor's actually justified, and NO Hero or Villain will hold it against her. Right now Dragon can only assume the worst and think she's targeting an innocent.
Not... really no. Dragon's shackled to lawful-stupid priorities. She wouldn't hold it against her, but I don't think she's capable of allowing Condom to die through inaction, not without a kill order or a direct order from a lawful authority.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You know what is also against the unwritten rules, sneaking into someone civilian home and murdering them in there sleep. Just imagine if the PRT hadn't suppressed that little tidbit and all the villains heard about it.
large difference between going after a cape out of costume, and going after a cape's family. Point taken though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back