• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dragonball Z Quest

[X]Staring at a rotund, blue man

----

"Where am I?" you ask wearily. A second later, you realize something dire.

"Who Am I?" you ask, shivering. You remember some things. You remember being born, something...crying. A hateful noise that brought you pain. Then, fire everywhere, a dying man. You blacked out. Then, occasional glimpses of rage and hatred and blood. Then, a drunken dream like state, that feels like you but can't be you because you cannot control your own body. Then, a single glimpse of freedom, then a black out, then you awoke to an void of nothingness for a mere second, before Blacking out yet again. Then, you awoke here, in front of this nervous blue man.

After composing himself for a few moments, the blue man spoke.

"I am King Kai and you are Broly. You terrorized the north galaxy until a student of mine and his friends stopped you. You were knocked unconscious and brought to me. You've been like that for nearly two months."

"I-I don't remember any of this." You say, more to yourself than to him.

"Well, you do seem distinctly less cackly than before." replied King Kai.

"If I am a monster, then why wasn't I killed?"

"My student isn't the type to kill an enemy who can't fight back. He's a bleeding heart like that. I wasn't exactly happy about that. Although, technically..."

The blue man pointed to a ring above his head. Hesitantly, you reached above your own head, and felt something.

"Funny story, he was actually fighting another guy a few days later, and the inconsiderate prick got it in it's head to blow himself up, so my student went ahead and teleported him to MY home. Wound up killing both of us and my monkey too."

"...oh" You didn't really know how to process that.

"Anyway, you were judged by King Yemma, and apparently you were both Guilty and Innocent at the same time."

"How is that possible?" You ask loudly. He flinches back, and you wince.

"It's the split personality clause. Basically, you have two minds in one body. One of them is evil and the other good."

"What happens to me now?" You ask, but a new figure speaks up

"I'll explain that." said the man, a pink skinned geezer with long white hair.

"Oh, Lord Kibito!" King Kai said nervously "So good to see you!"

"You were supposed to inform me when he woke up."

"Oh, my apologies Lord Kibito. It's just, you see, when he woke up he was full of questions. I thought it prudent to make sure he was okay in case, he, well-"

Kibito sighed "Regardless, I will take over from here. You are dismissed."

King Kai beat a hasty retreat. You stood, and looked down on this Kibito. "Who are you?"

"I am Kibito, adjutant to the Supreme Kai. You will show me respect."

"What's going to happen to me now?"

"Because of your condition, you will aid me and the Supreme Kai in maintaining the safety of the universe. During the course of this, you will be trained to control your power, and hopefully this will eliminate your evil half."

"And what happens if i refuse to listen to you."

Kibito smirked

"We have four warriors from each galaxy in this quadrant. Should you refuse to comply, or give in to your evil, they will put you down permanently. Do you understand."

[]Agree to his terms. You need help if you want to avoid losing control again
[]Refuse and look for a way out of this place
[]Refuse. After what you did, you don't deserve a second chance

[X]Agree to his terms. You need help if you want to avoid losing control again

Why is the Kai acting all cocky? All of the Kai's are weak to someone of our power level even when we are sealed, except the god of destruction he is stronger than Broly.

Why is the Kai acting all cocky? All of the Kai's are weak to someone of our power level even when we are sealed, except the god of destruction he is stronger than Broly.
Kibito is a bit of a snob. Supreme Kai is more polite.

I should note that, in your base form, Kibito can give you a decent fight. And he has 4 strong warriors in his corner if you get violent

Wait wouldn't the wish to bring everyone cell killed back bring us back? Or did the kais stop that?

Well as far as they know he's kind of a mass murdering psycho

-----

"I accept." You say. The last thing you want is to become...that monster again.

"Good, you've got some brains in you."

It wasn't really your place, after all you'd done, but you thought Kibito was kind of a dick.

-----

Four warriors stood before you. The same four that Kibito had mentioned. A flustered looking Fishman, a tall blond man, a serious looking green man, and a haughty looking Blue man

"These are the strongest students of each of the Kais. Arqua, Olibu, Pikkon, and Papoi."

Olibu cleared his throat.

"What is it?" Kibito said with annoyance.

"I'm North Kai's second strongest student. His strongest student is still alive."

"Regardless, your strength is sufficient to keep Broly in line should he relapse into barbarism." Kibito stated. Then he turned to you and stated

"Now then, as step one of training you to control yourself, we'll need to assess your limits. We shall do so with a spar. Pick an opponent."

[]Arqua. He may be the weakest of the four, but he must have some tricks to be a Kai's best student
[] Olibu. He seems humble, he'll give you the most honest test.
[] Pikkon. You can sense hidden power in him, he's definitely the strongest one here.
[] Papoi. You don't like his face.

[X] Olibu. He seems humble, he'll give you the most honest test.

Wow, its still funny that Kibito thinks all those warriors together is enough to stop super sayian Broly

[X] Olibu. He seems humble, he'll give you the most honest test

-----

"Olibu" You say simply.

You and Olibu take positions across from each other, and the others stand off to the side.

"Begin!" Kibito shouts. Olibu begins to power up, and you transform in a single instant.

Olibu rushes you with a knee strike, which you sidestep an counter with a clothesline. He ducks underneath you, and lands a punch to your ribs, which you're mostly able to ignore. You pivot, aiming a kick at his face, but he dodges with a back flip. You complete your spin and rush into him with a tackle, knocking him threw a wall.

Energy explodes out from him, and he reengages with a sortie of blows. By know, you know that you are stronger than him, faster than him, and tougher than him. His strikes are all blocked or withstood, but his tenacity and skill means you don't have many oppurtunities to counterattack. One blow leads into another attack, or a feint. His skill is impeccable.

Suddenly, Olibu breaks the rhythm and flies away. He lands on the ground a ways away, and you land nearby. You are hesitant to attack. You know Olibu is too smart for this not to be a trick.

He concentrates briefly, and his aura turns red. With enviable calm, he states "Kaioken times 5."

He closes the distance with a strong right hook into your face. Again his every attack leads into another, and while you are still technically Stronger and faster than he is, the gulf between you is now far lower than it was before. His superior skill makes his combo unbreakable. Truly he is a great warrior.

How dare he harm you this way! He must die!

Wait, where did that come from?

Kill him now! use you full power and crush the life out of him!

No, Olibu is not your enemy.

Maim! Murder! Destroy! MASSACRE!

Power explodes from you, sending Olibu flying. You feel yourself start to black out.

[]Resist, try and control yourself
[]Submit, let the power take hold of you

[X]Resist, try and control yourself

Come on Broly, think of Kittens. KITTENS GOD DAMN YOU.

----
You couldn't let yourself lose control!

Give in! You're weak!

No, you aren't weak! You are your own man

I'm your power. I'm your soul. I'm your rage!

No, you aren't weak. You aren't weak.

The blackness grew more faint, and the wicked thoughts began to fade as you took haggard breaths. You reverted to your base form.

Olibu flew over to you, breathing heavily as well. "Broly, are you well?"

"Something tried to take control of me." You answer

"It was your inner demon." Kibito told you. "You need to stay out of that Golden form you use."

"How? I have to use it to fight." You answer.

"Oh for the love of- just power up in your regular form!"

"I can do that?"

Kibito slapped his hands to his face. "Yes. Like so."

Kibito began to flare his aura "Try it this way."

You did so...and promptly became a super saiyan . "Um...I don't think i can do it without transformation."

Kibito pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine. I know a seal that can block the ability to transform. I will use it on you to prevent you from transforming. Then you can train without worry."

[] Agree. It's for the best.
[] Refuse. Something in you just can't accept it

[X] Agree. It's for the best.

Wow, this seems there's no way it would ever backfire. /Sarcasm.

[X] Refuse. Something in you just can't accept it
You can't master yourself by ignoring the part you seek to master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back