• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dragonball Z Quest

[X] Refuse. Something in you just can't accept it

----

"I'm sorry but...I can't. My gut says I can't. I don't know much about myself, but I simply can't do it."

Kibito looked annoyed. "Now see here, this is a necesary-"

"Kibito." Said a voice that seemed to come from everywhere.

Kibito gasped, and said respectfully "My lord, is their news of Babidi?"

"Yes, he is working with a being known as Hoi. We have his whereabouts, and it is critical that we intervene. I have ordered King Yemma to provide the combatants with passes to the living world. Meet me at the checkout station and we shall depart."

"Very will, I shall arrive post haste."

"Lord Kibito."

"What is it Olibu, the supreme kai has summoned us!"

"Using the Kaioken has left me injured. I don't think I can fight like this."

"Damnation! now will be a fighter short...unless. Broly, you will acompany us to the living world!"

"Is...is that wise?" You ask.

"Yes, it is! Now come on!"

----

Next update shall be an interlude from another character's perspective. As such, this next vote is a vote on who the next Chapter will be.

[]Kibito
[]Pikkon
[]Babidi
[]Son Gohan
[]Arqua

If i may ask, what do people think of the quest so far?

[X]Son Gohan

-----

In a flicker, you appeared in front of your father.

"Good Job son, I think you've got Instant Transmission down pat. Now you just need to work on sensing energy to increase your range." His father

That brought a smile to your face. You'd had precious little time with your father before, and most of that was spent training to defeat some great evil. It was nice to have him around in peace. You didn't know how you would have lived with himself had your father stayed dead, after your own foolishness had done him in.

"Hey Gohan, you okay?" your father asked. Then he smiled "Tell you what, i think we've trained enough for today. Want some ice cream?"

"Sure!" You smiled

----

You were enjoying a hot fudge sundae as your father clutched his head in pain "I told you you should have eaten it slow, or you'd get brain freeze." You chided him.

"Yeah, I should have listened to you. You've always been pretty smart." he chuckled "Chich said you were already reading on an 10th grade level...that's pretty good isn't it?"

"Mom thinks so."

"Yeah, she'd know."

Things were getting awkward "Um, i'm gonna go get another scoop, be back in a sec." Goku said.

As your father walked away, there was a noise. To men in striped shirts ran into the store, holding guns, looking panicked though their ski masks. Suddenly, one of them was sent flying forward from an attack. A Girl, around 9 years old, landed from a kick. The other man frantically pointed his gun at her, but before he could fire, she made him double over with a punch to the guy, then knocked him out with an uppercut.

You clapped, impressed with her skill, and the others in the restaurant clapped as well, the girl looked at you seriously, then stomped up to you, and asked...

"Is that sundae chocolate?"

"uh...yes?"

The girl's face broke into a smile

"Hi, i'm Videl!"

----

"Today was a good day, huh Gohan?" Your father says as the two of you appear at your home a while later.

"Yeah, i had a lot of fun." You say

Goku grins "Good. Be sure to get some rest, tommorrow we'll start on the Spirit Bomb."

-----

Meanwhile, on an alien world, The Supreme Kai's fighting force is preparing to engage in a daring battle against the evil babidi and his minions

What's the plan?

[] Reconnaissance only.
[]Covert mission to sneak into the ship
[]Use Pikkon as bait to lure minions out
[] Write in

[X] Reconnaissance only

-----

"Why are we just waiting here?" Papoi askes impatiently "We should storm the place and take them out. With our strength none of them could put up a fight."

"Arrogant fool, do not underestimate Babidi's forces. They are highly skilled and Dangerous" Kibito chastised him.

"As are we!" Papoi insisted "We could defeat them, i'm sure of it."

You didn't want to argue, but you thought Papoi had a point. There were all very powerful, even Arqua. Then again, you didn't know anything about who your would face.

Bah, you should just slaughter all of them

What? Where had that come from? You weren't fighting.

You should stop this incessent whining and embrace your power!

No. No, he was better than that.

No, I don't think so.

Who are you?!

I am Babidi. I sense great evil in your, and i can grant you great power through it.

No!

Yes!

Yes indeed!

You felt the power well up inside you. You exploded into your true form, the form of legend! And you felt power power, flowing freely. And you were even stronger now!

"Broly, what are you doing!" Arqua exclaimed.

The Supreme Kai looked in horror at your forehead "It's Babidi! He's taken control of him"

Pikkon put himself between them and shouted "Run, all of you! I'm the only one that stands a chance against him!"

No! The Supreme Kai must not Escape! Kill Him now!

[] Kill Pikkon, for his presumption
[] Kill the Supreme Kai, on Babidi's Orders
[] Kill Babidi, For daring to try and control you

[X] Kill Babidi, For daring to try and control you

[jk] Destroy the Planet because reasons.

You cannot tame the Legend!

You seek to control the ultimate being? First our Father, Now You?!
You Fooool!

----

Make no mistake. You were going to slaughter them all. But you were not a mindless beast. You had priorities. And priority number one...WAS ANYONE THAT DARED CONTROL YOU!

With a roar, you jetted into the air and dive bombed Babidi's ship.

No! No! What are you doing, kill the Supreme Kai!

"PISS OFF!" you shouted to an empty room. Soldiers rushed into the room and blasted you. Which did about as much as you'd expect. You cackled in glee, as you crushed them, ripped them part, coated them in their comrades blood before using them to beat their other comrades to death.

"Damn, that was fun." You said to your self

"Disgusting." A voice said behind you. You turned, and some a pink skinned man with an M on his forehead. "I'm a demon, but that disgusts even me."

"Well pardon me, I wasn't aware that I gave a damn. Wait a minute, I don't. So die!" you shouted, before chargeing the man. He fired an energy blast into your first, but you powered through, and struck him in the head. He reeled, and you followed with a knee to the gut. Then you grabbed him by the head, and slammed him into the floor, smashing through it into the floor below.

Then you picked him up by the neck, and began to choke him. You began to grinn savagely.

Right up until he stabbed you in the eye with a spear.

"You BASTARD!"

[]Beat him to death with your bare hands
[]Vaporize him this instant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back