• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dungeon Crawler Quest(Original Fantasy)

Loot:
[X] Alice: 2 Potions, 1 Amrita, 1 Ether
[X] Anshelm: 1 Hi-Potion, [Arachne Shield]
[X] Maya: 3 Potions, 1 Hi-Potion, 1 Amrita
[X] Seraphine: 1 Hi-Potion, 1 Amrita, 1 Ether, [Spider Silk Robe]
[X] Shimah: 1 Amrita, [Crystalline Race Mod]
[X] Vault: [Water Elementalist Job Crystal], [Crystal Sword], [Crystal Vestment]
-[X] Ask if anyone wants to get the Water Magic Skill.
[X] Sell: [Crystal Staff]

Social:
[X] You know, that Earth spell, that gives Sera extra HP? It is great, it's awesome, you love it.
- [X] You can't kiss a spell, but you might give a kiss to Sera.
[X] So, let's see how the vestment and race mod look like, Shimah
- [X] You too, Sera

Actions:
[X] Go sell your drops from Ogre's Den and check the shops.
-[X] Look around at the shops for any green mage jobs. If you see none, by a lesser lunar rabbit race mod as a first-date present for Sera.
--[X] I-it's not like you want to see her as a bunnygirl or anything, you just think that the extra power will be useful!
[X] Alice promised Sera a date... Uh, where should they go?

Last edited:
Let them all have what they asked for, sell the rest

Alice should take the sword so she will have something to use if we switch over to Sword Fighter for a while. Yep.
we shouldn't ever touch sword warrior. if we want some warrior tossed in it should be shield warrior.

Loot:
[X] Shimah: 1 Amrita, [Crystal Vestment], [Crystalline Race Mod]
[X] Vault: [Water Elementalist Job Crystal]
[X] Sell: [Crystal Staff], [Crystal Sword]

Social:
[X] You know, that Earth spell, that gives Sera extra HP? It is great, it's awesome, you love it.
- [X] You too, Sera

Actions:

[Spider Silk Robe] A robe woven from the shimmering webbing of crystal spiders. Incredibly tough for cloth and grants an increase to SP as well as a bonus to Earth Spells.
yrsillar, could we have the Value of this robe, as well as Sera's current one?
[Ashen robe] A robe made of the skin of an Ash Serpent King, Greatly increases resistance to fire as well as boosting the damage of all fire spells and granting bonus SP.
I think that's the one.

Anyway, 'Spider Silk Robe' is much, much better for Sera. While having an incredibly tough robe is usually not one's first priority, when it's added with Earth's passive increased defense as well as the bonus to earth spell it means a huge bonus to Sera's survivability. She needs this, and Al really should try to make her aware of how she really wants Sera to survive.

Also, as an aside, Ogre Den D-rank with Bonus Boss gives 40JP or so, which means that Sera got 2+20+12=34JP today, almost enough to level Earth. She is getting some better earth spells soon, so the boost to earth will also not onlt be for some tiny HP. She is probably going to get a decent CC Spell, as earth is "Great Defense, Decent control".

[Crystal Vestment] A Clerical vestment with dozens of tiny crystals woven into its tough fabric. Grants a bonus to SP and resistance to acid.
"The vestment is an obvious switch, when dealing with acid using enemies," Shimah says with a shrug
This is a swap Armor for Shimah, and maybe our main armour if we equip a Hexer job later on. To the Vault it goes.

[Crystalline Race Mod] Strong of will and tough as nails. Superb for those who find endurance the greatest virtue, rather slow though. 400
Woooohooooo
+2Will and +2Con will mean that Shimah will get 10Will and 8Con. I am betting this bring both her HP and SP to 150 or so. This is incredibly nice.

[Water Elementalist Job Crystal] Water Magic Adept, decent at control and damage. 300
Any reasons we aren't proposing Sera to get the skills, even if we need it later on for fusion/whatever?

Loot:
[X] Shimah: 1 Amrita, [Crystalline Race Mod]
[X] Vault: [Water Elementalist Job Crystal], [Crystal Sword], [Crystal Vestment]
-[X] Ask if anyone wants to get the Water Magic Skill.
[X] Sell: [Crystal Staff]

Social:
[X]Thank Maya again about Orbing us out the last time. This really could have gone way, way too wrong.
[X]Tell the groups about your new spells and skills. Mwawawaawa, we can do an AoE Rain spell similar to the crystal shard one used on us! Revenge!
- [X] You too, Sera

Actions:
[X] Go sell your drops from Ogre's Den and check the shops.
-[X] Look around at the shops for any green mage jobs. If you see none, by a lesser lunar rabbit race mod as a first-date present for Sera.
--[X] I-it's not like you want to see her as a bunnygirl or anything, you just think that the extra power will be useful!

Last edited:
Loot:
Social:
- [X] You too, Sera
Actions:

Hmm, added a few things to the vote that I think make sense. Axe Warrior can join the stuff in the vault, and there is no need to keep the Bawws Stick either. Also skill sharing time! The others passives have probably leveled as well.

Loot:

[X] Vault: [Water Elementalist Job Crystal], [Axe Warrior Job Crystal]

[X] Sell: [Crystal Staff], [Crystal Sword], [Bawws Stick], [Burn Salve]

Social:
[X] Share the changes in your skills.

- [X] You too, Sera

Actions:

[X] Go shopping.
-[X] Look for any green mage jobs.
-[X] Buy a swimsuit for sleeping already, take Sera to help you choose one out. Maybe she should get one too.

-[X] Buy as many Amirita as you can hold

Last edited:
yrsillar how about putting the available missions on the front page after known dungeons? Since we'll be checking them automatically.

redaeth, how about adding those to your vote?
[]Thank Maya again about Orbing us out the last time. This really could have gone way, way too wrong.

[] Do make sure the Guide is updated with those two new bits of fun: the Mother's ray attack and the Crystal Lord's ice rain could really fuck up a party less prepared than you. Even something as simple as 'pay attention to the crystal color' might be critical for a less on the ball party.

[] Go shopping. Look for any green mage jobs.
-[] If there are none, buy a lunar rabbit race mod as a present for Sera.
-[] If there are, buy it and mention how cute Sera would look with a Lunar Rabbit Race Mod.

I don't think the first part is needed, we already did that when we talked to Maya after the fact. I don't really want to buy Sera a Lunar Rabbit mod. She is weak enough as it is. Removing another bit of strength is just asking for trouble.

... Get her the Dragonkin Race instead, or we could go for Drake's Nest D and hope it drops.

EDIT :: I added this to my vote

[] Go shopping.
-[] Look for any green mage jobs.
-[] Buy as many Amirita as you can hold

Last edited:
That reminds me.
yrsillar, any reason why the Crystalline Race Mod has less options than the lesser one (I mean, I know it's +2s instead of +1s)?:
[Lesser Crystalline Race Mod] The power of earth flows through you, boosts the power of earth spells as well as Power and Constitution. Decreases the power of wind spells and Agility. 300(250)

In all honesty, I'm not sold on the Undine racial mod long-term. Something that lowers our constitution is terrible unless we go Earth. We should look for something that boosts Power and lowers Strength or even Perception instead. Better yet if it boosts Dark or Ice.

In all honesty, I'm not sold on the Undine racial mod long-term. Something that lowers our constitution is terrible unless we go Earth. We should look for something that boosts Power and lowers Strength or even Perception instead. Better yet if it boosts Dark or Ice.
Dragonkin looks kinda appealing, our power could do with a boost or maybe Vampire if there is such a thing?

Undine racial mod is pretty bad for us, We just took it because it was a drop and greatly improved our abilities.

The Cyrstalline Mod? It would give us something like +40HP/SP, for example, If not more. There are however two people in our group that do not have racial mods, and Crystalline is pretty much perfect for Simah (her Willpower is 8, he const 6) so to her it goes.

But, yeah, we really need another Racial Mod. Something that gives Power/Const or Power/Perc would probably be best.

Undine racial mod is pretty bad for us, We just took it because it was a drop and greatly improved our abilities.

The Cyrstalline Mod? It would give us something like +40HP/SP, for example, If not more. There are however two people in our group that do not have racial mods, and Crystalline is pretty much perfect for Simah (her Willpower is 8, he const 6) so to her it goes.

But, yeah, we really need another Racial Mod. Something that gives Power/Const or Power/Perc would probably be best.
I'd prefer Power\Perception myself. I like our higher perception. Cat's Curiosity giving +1 to it is great.

Maybe we could get a Strength/Power Race mod of some sort? Alice could do a gish build much easier then.

Mm, Missions available will change from day to day, so I'll probably stick with putting them at the end of the day updates, front page is fairly cluttered as is. Value on the robes is 280 for the spider one and 250 on the fire one. Crystalline apparently got a line missed when I was copy pasting out of documents. It still boosts earth and drops wind.

yrsillar, speaking of front page info, can you confirm that Wailing Cavern C-rank is recommended for 3 people? The formatting for this specific dungeon is different, and the equivalent one (Ashen Grotto) is for 4 people at C-rank.

Alice should go for [Lesser Lunar Rabbit Race Mod] Mysterious Power and impossible cuteness! Grants a small number of rabbit traits. Increases Power and Charisma at the cost of Strength. 250(200)

Her name is already Alice~

Too bad it is going to soften Alice's social bluntness.

Loot:

Social:
-[X] Does she still have a bounce to her step? Inquiring minds need to know!

Actions:
[X] Look into fusing Ice and Water now that they are both C rank.
[X] Change job to water elementalist
[X] Check shop for job crystals and racial mods
-[X] Talk Sera into getting lesser Dragonkin if she's ok with it

Last edited:
Alice should go for [Lesser Lunar Rabbit Race Mod] Mysterious Power and impossible cuteness! Grants a small number of rabbit traits. Increases Power and Charisma at the cost of Strength. 250(200)

Her name is already Alice~

Too bad it is going to soften Alice's social bluntness.

Buy it for Sera.

That said, Undine's water boost is nice and we can eat the penalty. It's more than good enough to hold us till a green job pops.

Everyone, I'd strongly suggest evening shopping as a thing. Going in the morning means that, if there's say, a job crystal we want, we either have to break up the update and decide to buy it or not and equip it before morning stuff, or somehow get morning shopping stuff done after the first dungeon/travel out of town for mission/whatever.

By contrast, if we go in the evening, we'll see if anything's new in the shop and get to decide along with picking our path for the day. Much easier to handle.

Besides, why wouldn't you want to give Sera a bunnygir lunar rabbit race mod as a present on our first date.

Actions:
[] Look into fusing Ice and Water now that they are both C rank.
It's the Job that needs to be at C rank, not the magic skills. Water Job is at E rank.
Buy it for Sera.

That said, Undine's water boost is nice and we can eat the penalty. It's more than good enough to hold us till a green job pops.
Undine's not really good, but it's good enough to tide us over unless something really good pops up at the merchants yeah.

Everyone, I'd strongly suggest evening shopping as a thing. Going in the morning means that, if there's say, a job crystal we want, we either have to break up the update and decide to buy it or not and equip it before morning stuff, or somehow get morning shopping stuff done after the first dungeon/travel out of town for mission/whatever.

By contrast, if we go in the evening, we'll see if anything's new in the shop and get to decide along with picking our path for the day. Much easier to handle.

Indeed, looking at the Merchants and Missions should be standards routine actions every evening, makes everything easier. Unless it's a pain for yrsillar?

Last edited:
By being the bunnygirl present for Sera, of course~

Al would die of mortification about halfway through buying the crystal in that situation I think.

Either that or Sera would think Al was being mind-controlled.

It's the Job that needs to be at C rank, not the magic skills. Water Job is at E rank.

Wow, I completely misunderstood. Ok, we need to change our job to water mage then. It shouldn't affect any of our skills I would think.

Also, why do people want us equipping a sword? We have a pet for melee presence, unless people want gravelord (which I kinda don't)?

"B- B- But it's for you."
"Uh-"

The shopkeep watches with amusement as the two young Brandeds go red from toe to hairline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back