• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Oh, and you're all getting genderbent for my amusement.
*Raises hand* Depending on your definition of shit, based on how I was born, you could say I'm already getting Genderbent. Can I keep on being a girl after waking up like this, or do I have to start transition again from square one?
Hey, TangledLion! You should join us. Maybe you can be a demon catgirl.
Hmmmm... Tempting but Helsing Vampirism does have some big downsides... Depends on if I'm expected to fight shit or if I can just ignore the lewd wars since I doubt being a catgirl will give me superpowers.

See, I'd say the first thing I'd do is strip and masturbate in front of a mirror, but... I'll probably end up looking like my sisters... and they're ugly...

Still gonna masturbate, though. I hear great things about multiple orgasms. Specifically: there's more than one of them.

*Raises hand* Depending on your definition of shit, based on how I was born, you could say I'm already getting Genderbent. Can I keep on being a girl after waking up like this, or do I have to start transition again from square one?

Hmmmm... Tempting but Helsing Vampirism does have some big downsides... Depends on if I'm expected to fight shit or if I can just ignore the lewd wars since I doubt being a catgirl will give me superpowers.
Yes.

See, I'd say the first thing I'd do is strip and masturbate in front of a mirror, but... I'll probably end up looking like my sisters... and they're ugly...

Still gonna masturbate, though. I hear great things about multiple orgasms. Specifically: there's more than one of them.
Easily corrected with Dragon magic.

It's a star, dude. Everything between the orbit of Mars and Venus is a target. Specifically, one, target.
Isn't he some type of magical star because otherwise we all have a problem.

The choice is yours of course.

Really, it all depends on if it turns me into the image, or what the image is supposed to represent.
what are you exactly?

wouldn't you just be a genderbent duck?

jokes on you I do that anyway.

what are you exactly?
My Infernal player character from many years ago. He went Devil Tiger and reforged himself as a symbol of indolence and excess. The pic would be more accurate if it was surrounded in a cloud of various drugs and liquors slowly being dragged into the star to fuel his Charms and addictions.

My Infernal player character from many years ago. He went Devil Tiger and reforged himself as a symbol of indolence and excess. The pic would be more accurate if it was surrounded in a cloud of various drugs and liquors slowly being dragged into the star to fuel his Charms and addictions.
So would you make everyone high?

What are the other things I'm trying to decide if I should try to recruit you leave the universe. Or stay the fuck away from you. My understanding of exalted is limited so while I'm aware of your bullshit I don't have a full scope of your abilities.

What are the other things I'm trying to decide if I should try to recruit you leave the universe. Or stay the fuck away from you. My understanding of exalted is limited so while I'm aware of your bullshit I don't have a full scope of your abilities.
<ahem>

Please be aware that the radiation given off by the Excessive Consumption Shintai can cause mutations, orgies, insanity, loss of virginity, cancer, drug addiction, nymphomania/satyrasis, and/or pregnancy. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you will be operating heavy machinery or making decisions.

<ahem>

Please be aware that the radiation given off by the Excessive Consumption Shintai can cause mutations, orgies, insanity, loss of virginity, cancer, drug addiction, nymphomania/satyrasis, and/or pregnancy. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Do not expose yourself to the Star of Indolent Excess if you will be operating heavy machinery or making decisions.
I'm an undead immortal who can only get sick or die if I feel like it so I think this can work want to join my clan of degenerate monster's

Are you you okay playing music while we commit acts of extreme violence and eat people? And are you an actual god or just that good at music you are called a god

I mean i once caused mass hallucinations on a multiversal scale to the points said hallucinations become real in one universe With this song yes i am god more specifically god of all music

Also i'm okay commiting extreme violence just don't involve any children because i have soft spot for children.

I mean i once caused mass hallucinations on a multiversal scale to the points said hallucinations become real in one universe With this song yes i am god more specifically god of all music

Also i'm okay commiting extreme violence just don't involve any children because i have soft spot for children.
Sounds like you've had some good times and don't worry unless the kids are evil and a threat they are safe from me so music man welcome to clan, now I how about we see what happens when a God fights a Devil if you are up for a spar.

Sounds like you've had some good times and don't worry unless the kids are evil and a threat they are safe from me so music man welcome to clan, now I how about we see what happens when a God fights a Devil if you are up for a spar.
A spar you say? Then i will have to make you cringe with this songs*turn up the volumes to 500 for everybody in the multiverse to hear*Then i will overlap the song with this to make jumble mess that hurts every ears.

That the best you got music man I used to babysit 13 year old girls that is nothing in comparison now stop being a tease and FIGHT ME!!!!!!!
Wait a minute why the hell would i fight with this i have reality manipulation *make sinnerlust a normal human with super sensitive hearing and no special ability*thank god for me absorbing too many universe

Wait a minute why the hell would i fight with this i have reality manipulation *make sinnerlust a normal human with super sensitive hearing and no special ability*thank god for me absorbing too many universe
Cogito, ergo sum I do not perceive myself as a human therefore I am not a human I am a monster and I'm starting to wonder if your a god you were so quick to try and strip me of my powers your a god you should have nothing to fear so why such a cowardly tactics are you not GOD Hahahaha!!!! Come now god I expect more. or call it a draw and get some dinner I'm having pork fried rice.

Last edited:
Featured: two particularly uncreative children in a playground shouting "infinity!" "Infinity plus one!" "infinity times two!" etc. back at each other.

Featured: two particularly uncreative children in a playground shouting "infinity!" "Infinity plus one!" "infinity times two!" etc. back at each other.
more like infinty and I reject the concept. But hey I was bored and this was entertaining for a while now I'm watching boomerang.

Cogito, ergo sum I do not perceive myself as a human therefore I am not a human I am a monster and I'm starting to wonder if your a god you were so quick to try and strip me of my powers your a god you should have nothing to fear so why such a cowardly tactics are you not GOD Hahahaha!!!! Come now god I expect more. or call it a draw and get some dinner I'm having pork fried rice.

How about you do it yourself or tell that duck to buy us food I'm too busy rock and rolling

Bruh way ahead of you I bought my food and was relaxed and chilling and hmm not bad music I'm going to add that to my playlist. Tai fried rice is pretty damn good.

I'm Sailor Mercury with a sexy playboy bunny outfit. so maybe could join with fellow gal pals in whatever adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back