• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

I think depends on what i am noe.

Am i Alecor the card or Alecor the duel monster?

Because if it was the former i hope with everything that i have (which is my text and the literal border of card) that i can somehow atleast project my spirit and find a way to Duel spirit world.

But if it the latter, find out if i can open my mouth because holy shit i can't tell if Alecor wearing a helmet or it simply the face look like a helmet

I think depends on what i am noe.

Am i Alecor the card or Alecor the duel monster?

Because if it was the former i hope with everything that i have (which is my text and the literal border of card) that i can somehow atleast project my spirit and find a way to Duel spirit world.

But if it the latter, find out if i can open my mouth because holy shit i can't tell if Alecor wearing a helmet or it simply the face look like a helmet
Ooh. It would really suck if you became the card and weren't able to project yourself out of it.

Right!? I mean maybe (this is a strecth here) some TCG or OCG player will find me and i (strecthing even further) somehow can bond with them, they will atleast take care of me
Well, even if that didn't happen, at least you wouldn't get turned into a fucking cannibal :p. To think, that just a couple of days before I discovered this thread, I changed my avatar into Kaneki of all people.

Well, even if that didn't happen, at least you wouldn't get turned into a fucking cannibal :p. To think, that just a couple of days before I discovered this thread, I changed my avatar into Kaneki of all people.

Dude atleast you can make deal with the lord of blood...... Wait you know what if that somehow happen maybe You can find me, i want to make deal to, i will be your's duel spirit:)

Dude atleast you can make deal with the lord of blood...... Wait you know what if that somehow happen maybe You can find me, i want to make deal to, i will be your's duel spirit:)
Ohshitohshitohshit!!!! Dude, you're a fucking genius! I've always wanted to have at least one of my Yu-Gi-Oh monsters come to life :D.

Ohshitohshitohshit!!!! Dude, you're a fucking genius! I've always wanted to have at least one of my Yu-Gi-Oh monsters come to life :D.

Just make sure to construct your deck to fit me in and we will be dandy, oh yeah don't put those harpy close to me because you don't hear this from me but those tribe are freak and not the ones of funny one either still look hot thought

Wait do i make the deal with you and become his Duel spirit or make the deal with him and became partner who also work for you?

Because both depend on what i can do
You make the deal with me and then become his dual spirit and I'm all for it. Basically I'm the middle man I'm going to bind you to him but I'm pulling off the magic.

You make the deal with me and then become his dual spirit and I'm all for it. Basically I'm the middle man I'm going to bind you to him but I'm pulling off the magic.

So basically you will make me his partner while at the same time pump me full with magic to make me able to project my Alecor form.

Deal and to sweeten the deal lets make a contract as i can appear in the form of Alecor, so i can make a way to the Duel spirit world now maybe we can find you some to play with how about the Vampyre or maybe the classic such as the harpies.

So basically you will make me his partner while at the same time pump me full with magic to make me able to project my Alecor form.

Deal and to sweeten the deal lets make a contract as i can appear in the form of Alecor, so i can make a way to the Duel spirit world now maybe we can find you some to play with how about the Vampyre or maybe the classic such as the harpies.
Something like that to give you some details what I'm going to do is make you a familiar,

see while you are a card you still have a soul which means I can eat you, once I've done that I will separate your spirit from my body and give you to PHO you will not only be able to form as Alecor, you will also be made of my essence giving your form some fluidity and power not only will you have some of my strength but you will be a living shadow a demon in your own right while you will be bound to PHO you will have the option to separate if you have the need.

As for your offer I like it you PHO also grabs something for yourself of course. So Is it a deal then.

Last edited:
Something like that to give you some details what I'm going to do is make you a familiar,

see while you are a card you still have a soul which means I can eat you, once I've done that I will separate your spirit from my body and give you to PHO you will not only be able to form as Alecor, you will also be made of my essence giving your form so fluidity and power not only will you have some of my strength but you will be a living shadow a demon in your own right while you will be bound to PHO you will have the option to separate if you have the need.

As for your offer I like it you PHO also grabs something for yourself of course. So Is it a deal then.

Aih, so i will become a Duel spirit with more connection to the shadow realm huh?

Sound about right.

Thought it will be easier for winged beast after all I Am The Sovereign of BirdS

5.jpg

Aih, so i will become a Duel spirit with more connection to the shadow realm huh?

Sound about right.

Thought it will be easier for winged beast after all I Am The Sovereign of BirdS

5.jpg
Sadly your pick is broken.

Hey, TangledLion! You should join us. Maybe you can be a demon catgirl.

Ah that its i give up trying to post pic here.

And if you wondering the pic came from kengan omega CH96 page 5?

Hey, TangledLion! You should join us. Maybe you can be a demon catgirl.
More the merrier
Ah that its i give up trying to post pic here.

And if you wondering the pic came from kengan omega CH96 page 5?
I had issues with it at first just play around with it. Push the the symbol above format the square you will see a tree icon push it and put your picture in between the img img if that doesn't work try the icon over smiley face place the picture there and post it.

Last edited:
There are going to be vampires, anthropomorphic ducks, several gods, and an actual, literal, nuclear hydrogen ball star running around. Trust me, nobody's going to give a fuck about your cat ears.
Which is why I'm building my faction I saw the writing on the wall and I'm preparing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back