• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Oh yeah, ecto-suit Space Marine power armor would be great

Wait... do we gain our avatar's knowledge? Because if so I'm making at least a few Primarchs after getting the right equipment built. We might be able to just start with a Half Ghost Primarch and work from there getting a Legion going. You get to name him since I figure he'll have some of your DNA in there. Also... do my new Primarchs need to be all male? I figure half of them male, half female. The primary reason for this is that it would double the size of the pool of people to draw from to make Space Marines. So if you want to Primarch for your Legion to be a woman I'm okay with it if we can get that to work.

Yes everyone gains their avatar's knowledge combined with anyone else's own knowledge and good luck with the science at making strong warriors

Last edited:
Yes everyone gains their avatar's knowledge combined with anyone else's own knowledge and good luck with the science at making strong warriors
"Oh neat, that means I know how to make weapons equal to the Five Magical Materials out of high quality booze or the smoke of opium."

"So... who wants a sword made out of Everclear?"

RageKnight, Angry Marine: Ferus/Fera (Definitely be the Angron of the bunch, so I'll probably have to watch him a bit)
DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! I'M TO ANGRY TO FALL TO CHAOS! MY ANGER HAS BEEN PROVEN TO RIP HOLES IN DIMENSIONS! MY CHAPTER DOESN'T FALL TO CHAOS, WE JUST GO INTO A STATE OF ANGER MAKES THE BLACK RAGE LOOKS LIKES BABY'S FIRST TANTRUM! WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS SO MANY OF US? THE ANGER IS SO GREAT THAT THE GENE SEED TAKES 100% OF THE TIME BUT ONLY 30% CAN CONTROL THE ANGER! ITS THE REASON WHY WE HAVE WEAPONS THAT LAUNCH ANGRY MARINES AT THE ENEMY!

Time to revel in my godly might and then feel myself.
tumblr_pb8mnvkFPN1v8vt6ao1_1280.png
I am the Archangel Michael with tits no way this can go wrong.

Last edited:
Well, okay then. I'm definitely making some Primarchs based on various QQ users with associated Legions. Since presumably I don't have to worry about Chaos in this reality or DC and I'll probably make a better parent than the Emperor my kids should turn out less fucked up and there won't be an equivalent of the Horus Heresy.

I'll have to think of names for Primarchs based on various users' and avatars they become. Note, as stated earlier I have no problem making female Primarch and think it's a good idea since it means I'd be able to recruit the other half of the population for Space Marines.

Potential names for Primarchs based on current volunteers :
SailorPizza, Wonder Woman: Athena/Ares
Widowmaker, Vlad Plasmius: Ectos/Plasmius?
RageKnight, Angry Marine: Ferus/Fera (Definitely be the Angron of the bunch, so I'll probably have to watch him a bit)

Potential names based on other users to seek out:
Daytripper/Guardian Box, Seras Victoria: Draco/Drakon (Depending on how I manage to get the vampirism to work the Space Marines may have to be virgins of the opposite sex as the Primarch with subsequent generations of Space Marine alternating sexes. This one will be my Sanguinus, again this will be one that may need to be watched due to the whole soul eating and thirst for blood, also ghouls and unintentional vampires may be an issue.)
ZenithOfLust, MGE Hellhound: Cerbera/Cerberus (Considering the whole thing with MGE monster girls being sex and husband obsessed I may have to engineer out some things just so she does her job and doesn't turn into someone's waifu.)
Chaos Fantasy, Android 21: Sakura? Only basing that on the result probably being pink and the source being from an anime. (Also have to keep eye on this one to make sure she doesn't eat people.)
molemole, Adeptus Mechanicus/Omnissiah?: Machina/Machinus (Going to have to omit the stagnant and uninnovative ways of the Admech though. By the way molemole, care to join me?)
D'waawwu, Miqo'te: Bast/Bastet, Because I like cat girls.

Do I have any suggestions or volunteers?

By the way, you have competition. Queen-Goddess of Earth Celestia meet God Empress of Mankind.

Yup and i'm glad to work with the God Empress at protecting anyone from any villains like Joker,Darkseid,Zoom or whoever in dc comics

I just realized something. How are the Amazons going to react to a second Wonder Woman and a Primarch, aka Human 2.0/physical god? Considering the ridiculous feats Primarchs are capable of and then said Primarch being based on Wonder Woman,she could probably take on all of Themyscira at once if she wanted to. Also I'm not letting the Amazons inject any misandrist viewpoints into one of my kids even if she is based on an Amazon. My kids are going to care about humankind without really caring about sex/gender, but at the same time I wouldn't deny her knowing a bit about her heritage so at least meeting them and learning might be worth it if she doesn't take some of their worst viewpoints seriously.

Amazons will be so confused but has to listen for Primarch Wonder woman since she is like their leader and how would you felt about the dc's villains like darkseid?

Just realised since I am [REDACTED] year old Sorcerer-Queen, I could just magic up a penis, or just Gender Bend myself, thanks magic, your the best.

When one controls the Sun and I guess Moon if there's no Luna and has the might of thousands of years of magical knowledge suddenly having breasts and a vagina only seems like negligible inconvenience.

Just realised since I am [REDACTED] year old Sorcerer-Queen, I could just magic up a penis, or just Gender Bend myself, thanks magic, your the best.

When one controls the Sun and I guess Moon if there's no Luna and has the might of thousands of years of magical knowledge suddenly having breasts and a vagina only seems like negligible inconvenience.
...So in other words
its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg
and give yourself a dick.

I'm fucking giant seahorse.

...Well, time to find myself a purple-blooded wiggler and turn him into a Harry Potter cosplayer.

Depends on what version of DC we're in as some versions he can't really be killed and would outmatch the Empress. If it is a version where Darkseid can die I'm using that psychic soul obliteration power on Darkseid that the Emperor used on Horus.

We are in dc's rebirth aka new 52 mix with post-crisis and would you the Empress friends with someone like superman?

We are in dc's rebirth aka new 52 mix with post-crisis and would you the Empress friends with someone like superman?

I didn't know we could choose settings, I thought it was just plain old Vanilla Earth, if so then I'd place myself on Earth Bet, the world's already gone to shit and the could really use a Alicorn pony princess to save the day.

I didn't know we could choose settings, I thought it was just plain old Vanilla Earth, if so then I'd place myself on Earth Bet, the world's already gone to shit and the could really use a Alicorn pony princess to save the day.
I'd probably go with DP Earth pre-Bitter Reunions. And kill off actual Vlad.

Then, you know, get a cat. Name it Billy Phantom.

Or hit up the MCU.

Sure you could choose a setting for us or you to go and what would you say to anyone from earth bet?

Sure you could choose a setting for us or you to go and what would you say to anyone from earth bet?

I would probably do bad things, like use my magic to kill Heartbreaker and subvert his Harem and turn it into mine, which magic bullshitery, I never claimed I was capable of doing good with that kind of power.

That or go super low key and turn Sophia Hess into my Sub and Dom her for the rest of her life, making sure she gets off to every humiliating thing as Prey should ought to do.

I would probably do bad things, like use my magic to kill Heartbreaker and subvert his Harem and turn it into mine, which magic bullshitery, I never claimed I was capable of doing good with that kind of power.

That or go super low key and turn Sophia Hess into my Sub and Dom her for the rest of her life, making sure she gets off to every humiliating thing as Prey should ought to do.

Oh i like the idea and at least you do the world a favor by making Sophia into your sub

Oh i like the idea and at least you do the world a favor by making Sophia into your sub

I'd turn her into the girliest of girls, she now loves looking pretty, wearing dresses and keeping her hair in tip-top shape, Tomboy Sophia is for my viewing pleasure but to the outside world it looks like I've turned her into everything she hates, will I be called in by the PRT for Master/Stranger protocols, yes most definitely, but when it eventually comes out that she's my Sub of her own violation, well, she'll love the humiliation of such a reveal.

I'd turn her into the girliest of girls, she now loves looking pretty, wearing dresses and keeping her hair in tip-top shape, Tomboy Sophia is for my viewing pleasure but to the outside world it looks like I've turned her into everything she hates, will I be called in by the PRT for Master/Stranger protocols, yes most definitely, but when it eventually comes out that she's my Sub of her own violation, well, she'll love the humiliation of such a reveal.

Make sense but i'm wondering how would Worm's characters react to you as a magical goddness and me as an amazonian warrior in terms of powers or something?

Make sense but i'm wondering how would Worm's characters react to you as a magical goddness and me as an amazonian warrior in terms of powers or something?

I'd never personally day what specifically my power was considering I could fuck up the world by leaving half of it permanently in Darkness and maybe turn the other half into a scorching wasteland by I dunno burning through the sun's lifespan to heat it up, and on top of that I have really flexible Magic.

I'd never personally day what specifically my power was considering I could fuck up the world by leaving half of it permanently in Darkness and maybe turn the other half into a scorching wasteland by I dunno burning through the sun's lifespan to heat it up, and on top of that I have really flexible Magic.

Yeah since controlling the sun can be bit dangerous to so many people but glad to meet a sun goddess like you anyway

Yeah since controlling the sun can be bit dangerous to so many people but glad to meet a sun goddess like you anyway

I'd probably be very gender fluid as well, honestly I've never wanted to be a muscle bound jock but I can with 100% certainty say I'm not attracted to men, so the ability to basically look exactly like my Avatar sans boobs to me would be a great body to have.

"Don't worry, if the sun get's fucked up, I can take the job. My radiance only rarely causes demonic mutations, drug addiction, nymphomania, or spontaneous pregnancy unless I want it to. I'll just have to make myself a bit bigger, is all."

I'd probably be very gender fluid as well, honestly I've never wanted to be a muscle bound jock but I can with 100% certainty say I'm not attracted to men, so the ability to basically look exactly like my Avatar sans boobs to me would be a great body to have.

Don't worry i love your avatar's design since it's a cutie to me

See... this is the kind of crap that makes me want to make Primarchs, Legions, and stuff so I can take down people who will fuck up the world with someone to back me up. I'm torn between a "Don't make me come over there." or "Take over the world because I can run it better and everyone turning into their avatars needs to be clamped down on hard." mentality.
>Clamped down on hard
... What did I do?

Well... we've got one person talking about controlling the sun so she can take over the world and another guy talking about replacing the sun when it gets fucked and everyone having to deal with all the side effects he would cause. QQ turning into their avatars is going to be kind of a clusterfuck. At the very least the various like minded QQ people need to band together to deal with the people who either have the inclination or lack of foresight to wreck the world.
I am at your beck and call, Your Imperial Highness.

See... this is the kind of crap that makes me want to make Primarchs, Legions, and stuff so I can take down people who will fuck up the world with someone to back me up. I'm torn between a "Don't make me come over there." or "Take over the world because I can run it better and everyone turning into their avatars needs to be clamped down on hard." mentality.

See I'm gonna be brutally honest, that second statement is arrogant as all hell, I know my faults, I know who am as I person I believe I could go both ways morals wise but I'm more likely to assume I'd be the wrong person to have that kind of power and freedom, so to assume you could rule the world better than anyone else makes me think you also should not have that kind of power, I know I shouldn't have it and I don't believe I would be any better with said power than anyone else off the street.

If you bring in experience then I as Princess Celestia had ruled Gumdrop Rainbow Happy Land for a 1000 years without incident while your own son betrays you and then you get ganked only to then need to sacrifice thousands of people a day so your borderline carcass can stay alive.

Fuckin' Heavy.

>Clamped down on hard
... What did I do?

Don't think he (?) Mentioned you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back