• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Oh, one of these things again, I guess my response remains the same thing as I said way back shortly after I joined SB...

Realize I'm going to die in agony in about three years and cry a lot.

Teach Pokemon to understand
The Power that's inside!

So I'm now basically a demigod disguised as a teenager disguised as a ninja. That's fun.

I abuse my powers to steal computers and video games so I can have the ultimate VR experience, in between bouts of power testing. I would also lewd people, like an erotic Paranormal Activity but with more consent.

Unfortunately, I lack a certain amount of ambition to really succeed; especially since pretty much everyone here could crush me into dirt. I guess I offer my services as a spy/mystical assassin? Just hope the Sun Godess, Order Godess, a huge ass green ball, and what has to be half the magical girls to exist don't accidentally my existence.

Last edited:
As someone from Peepoodo & The Super Fuck Friends it would be best to head towards the red light district and NUT vigorously across several workers. Gonna tip graciously and write good reviews.

Laugh manically, which would be in character anyway and then go flying.

well, I think that I noticed a couple of dragon avatars here, and I do now know the most interesting soup recipe....

It's certain I don't have a human mind or thought processes anymore considering I'm now an Outer God.

Probably the first thing that happens is me freaking out with my eldritch senses and mind due to not be used to it and no longer being sane by human standards. My State and those surrounding it probably experience a massive growth of flesh, organs, limbs and orifices leaking eldritch ichor like milk spreading across them and changing anything alive (and probably dead) it touches. This is probably one of the best case scenarios. An example of a worst case scenario is the entire Earth turning into a death world and flaming with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom as everything mutates and new forms of life spring up while simultaneously people have their sanity shredded by my mere presence as the above happens everywhere.

The best best case scenario of none of those things happening and I manage to hang on to a human form and act human then the first thing I do is probably go impregnate something, get impregnated, or spawn asexually to get some loyal children around me for beginning a cult. This probably also happens once I get control of my form and stop panicking in the above scenarios.

So basically you gotta get a lot of girls as your new royal harem with new powerful children and i could cheer you up

Men too... genetic diversity is needed. If I maintain enough inkling of my humanity after this transformation I'll try to make sure that my children don't kill their human mothers in the process of birth or at least heal them afterwards... because at least some of them are going to bite, claw, and/or tear their way out... likely through the abdominal wall. I'm probably going to find it hard to care about individual humans though which could make me seem evil to anyone observing.

If the change were gradual I'd probably try to keep a journal of the mental and sensory effects and makes notes to myself as a sort of Flowers for Algernon type thing. If I realized at any point what was happening with a gradual change I'd be tempted for suicide because I'd know turning into an eldritch abomination means the end result would be me hurting a lot of people out of simple apathy and amorality as my mind slips from anything resembling human. On the other hand I'd be tempted to welcome the changes and power, humanity is over rated anyway. At a certain point I don't think I could actually be killed, "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die." This actually gives me an idea for some fiction to write set in the Cthulhu Mythos.

Good so basically you are one of strongest gods in this new world.and what would you say to your family or friends from real life?

Fart really loudly. Then get really upset when the fart comes out of the neck area of my suit, directly into my own face since that's the only opening in the suit
Quickly get over it, armor up ove the Zero Suit, and go out to have some fuckin' Spaghetti, Lasagna, and other delicious foods with EXTRA garlic. I don't pay of course! Gotta dine and dash. Wario would never pay for a meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back