• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

You were literally talking about controlling the sun so you could take over the world. You don't see how that could warrant a smiting from someone because that's apocalypse level stuff. If I have the Emperor's knowledge and experience plus knowledge of all the ways he fucked up in canon from my knowledge of Warhammer and my current morals I think I could actually make a pretty good leader if needed. I'm not going to lie here, I've occasionally thought about this sort of thing where I was given sufficient super powers to take over the world and run it effectively, I'd honestly be tempted to pull a Colossus. I'm aware that I could fall into anti-villain territory if given the ability to do so.

Right, right... maybe we can rule together?

I'd never personally day what specifically my power was considering I could fuck up the world.

I could. I could use the sun and moon to basically take over any 'Earth' but like I said I would most likely fly under radar and Dom the shit out of Sophia because boy does that girl need a taste of how own medicine.

I guess I'm more in the "People with super powers should use them to make the world a better place." camp.

I guess for mundane things I would do is primarily be a good mother to my Primarch kids, better than the Emperor. I guess I think I would engineer them so they don't grow up at a pace comparable to normal humans and stagger their production, both so each of them can have a childhood instead of reaching adulthood in a few years and so I wouldn't be raising more than a dozen children all at once because that could be a handful. Considering both I and they are biologically immortal this wouldn't be a problem and it's not like I need to grow them extremely quickly like the Emperor did because of an immediate need for conquest and war. I think this would give them better psychological profiles to actually give them childhoods and allow them to grow up naturally.

I figure I can make a Primarch every ten to fifteen years and raise them properly until I have a sufficient number. I can send them out in the world to be gods among men as it were and serve the interests of humanity and me.

If I have all this knowledge of Imperium tech, using it to stop conflicts going on in the world and provide relief efforts for people seems logical. I should have all the Empress's knowledge as a statesman and an orator so winning over the people via politics should be my first plan. I think I would start by finding some third world country that really needs the help and turning it into a technological, social, and economic power house with the Empress's knowledge of tech and leadership to start things.
If you used my DNA for one of them, would that make me the father?

Also, we'd probably have to work out how to make stable half-ghost artificial creations.

Create a post-scarcity society enforced by the Aeon Illuminate's war machines, of course.
*assuming I can build up to ACUs using the pilot suit's embedded systems*

See... this is the kind of crap that makes me want to make Primarchs, Legions, and stuff so I can take down people who will fuck up the world with someone to back me up. I'm torn between a "Don't make me come over there." or "Take over the world because I can run it better and everyone turning into their avatars needs to be clamped down on hard." mentality.

"Well... if you're gonna be a bitch about it, I won't bother to try and help!"

*Note that the Star of Exuberant Excess is both sincere in it's desire to help, and completely insane. :p

Second thing? Go fucking teleporting everywhere.

Just for the sheer novelty.

How does one explain to ones family that their giant son is now a chibi little girl who weighs more then they use too and is like 1000 times stronger.

Then find work at the docks cause I can bench press cargo containers now.

"Well, I suppose I could always do the one thing I have that isn't at all tainted by the madness or malice of the Yozis. Other than dancing, that is. I can make liquor. I can make the best liquor. High quality, transcendentally great stuff. Not even the gods of liquor can outdo me there. It doesn't have any side effects at all other than the normal ones for alcohol and maybe encouraging liquor snobbery."

Practical reason: to do a full check of changes
Not-so-practical reason: obvious
Practical reason is good.
I assume the not so practical reason is because you're a dude that likes chicks, or a chick that likes chicks? So a good look at a decently attractive female body is probably right up your alley?

Probably take the dragonzord for a cruise, then find some evil and kick its ass.

Well this is awkward...
Let's hope I don't wake up as behemoth in my home because that means it is destroyed and my family is dead. Let's not test what I'd do with this much power and all that grief.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back