• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

> Tanya

"Hah, screw you Being X!"

And then brew myself some coffee, it'll help me deal with the fact that for once I actually mostly got what I asked for.
Then spending hours enjoying my new cuteness in whatever ways I see fit.

(Magical) Science! will have to wait. Can I make it so I remain cute? Let's see~

Last edited:
Zah, I thought the training was implied with the 'figuring out what I can do as an Elf' bit.

As soon as I confirm that other people became their avatars, sing the "fuck this shit I'm out" song and retreat to my dream mansion.

Then find out if it has an internet connection so I can watch the ensuing chaos from safety.
And maybe fondle myself too, now that I'm in the body of my waifu.

Put the air conditioner at maximun. My avatar sweat molecular acid.

*looks down at the desiccated body of Jack the Ripper* I'mma need a couple 'a gallons of ice cold drinking water, a hot shower, and like all the food my stomach can handle. Once I no longer look like a mummified serial killer?

...I dunno actually. I am now biologically immortal and have murder-based superpowers, what do I do?

I'm a hot shibe girl with secretarial experience who is currently getting fu—going through a rigiorous and unorthodox exercise routine to stay nice and fit. Ignoring the whole initial "Oh what the actual fuck" that I think can be universally guaranteed here and pretending the bigger issues will be handwaved aside, I think after that I'll use my newfound managerial skills to try and find a decent paying job. Live the life, as it were.

Dating scene may be a bit hard, but eh.

Last edited:
I'm a hot shibe girl with secretarial experience who is currently getting fu—going through a rigiorous and unotrhodox exercise routine to stay nice and fit. Ignoring the whole initial "Oh what the actual fuck" that I think can be universally guaranteed here and pretending the bigger issues will be handwaved aside, I think after that I'll use my newfound managerial skills to try and find a decent paying job. Live the life, as it were.

Dating scene may be a bit hard, but eh.

I dunno, I'd be all over that.

Assuming I get the skills and not the cripling depression? :p

Play the piano.

Go scare the shit out of the residents at the old folks home.
Hey don't worry I'm just here for Mr. Johnson in room 206. Yall got 2 more years left before I come back.
Well... I'm a sexy woman now so the first thing I would do is masturbate after the initial panic. I would also be pissed that I don't get any armor or weapons and that I'm naked.

After that I would get a handle on my new found super human powers and try to act like a version of the Emperor that's less of an asshole and makes less mistakes. I'd probably smack down any other members of QQ who would use their new powers for evil. Considering how powerful the God Empress is I could probably take a good chunk of the people turned into their avatars here if needed. I would however much prefer to work with other people.

As far as being in DC goes I'm not sure if that's worse than WH40K given all the things that can kill you or ruin your day even though it has super heroes.

Interested in working with me to get a Space Marine Chapter started or reverse engineering your Gene Seed and power armor to mass produce it? They'll be "ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME!" (maybe we can work on that), but we'll be working with what we have and we'll have to look for any other members of QQ that got turned into Space Marines.
I live to serve, my Empress.

Well... I'm a sexy woman now so the first thing I would do is masturbate after the initial panic. I would also be pissed that I don't get any armor or weapons and that I'm naked.

After that I would get a handle on my new found super human powers and try to act like a version of the Emperor that's less of an asshole and makes less mistakes. I'd probably smack down any other members of QQ who would use their new powers for evil. Considering how powerful the God Empress is I could probably take a good chunk of the people turned into their avatars here if needed. I would however much prefer to work with other people.

As far as being in DC goes I'm not sure if that's worse than WH40K given all the things that can kill you or ruin your day even though it has super heroes.

Interested in working with me to get a Space Marine Chapter started or reverse engineering your Gene Seed and power armor to mass produce it? They'll be "ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME!" (maybe we can work on that), but we'll be working with what we have and we'll have to look for any other members of QQ that got turned into Space Marines.

Make sense and maybe me as Wonder woman could be your new Space Marine guard?

Certainly if we could replicate an Amazon's powers they'd make good Space Marines. I'd happily accept you as a member of my personal guard or the head of a Space Marine Chapter.

Sure you can do it on the amazon's powers by making a deal like Lex Luthor did and at least me as Wonder Woman will slice down any foes messes with the Space Marines by the atom spitting sword.

... On the one hand, I'm now like two decades older. And a man.

On the other, I'm an incredibly powerful half-ghost man who could probably science my way to fun stuff. Vlad's no Jack Fenton, but he's still pretty good at it.

V4Guss

You looking for any assistants? I'd be happy to help.

I can use another scientist on creating some Space Marines and tech and while we're at let's see if we can create a Half Ghost Space Marine Chapter because that would be both effective and awesome.
I mean, apparently the half-ghost procedure has a high risk of mortality. But when it comes to Space Marine, high mortality is a thing in general.

Green Bay Packers Space Marine Legion?

The Sons of Plasmius?

Yeah, a good chunk of Space Marines don't make it anyway so I would think tacking on a bit more risk to the procedure to make one isn't going to matter much and besides if a guy can survive all the other stuff to make a Space Marine maybe it gives him better odds of surviving the half ghost procedure or vice versa.

I like the Sons of Plasmius. Might be some legal issues with calling the chapter the Green Bay Packers, though using the color scheme of the Packers could work.

Sons of Plasmius, with green and gold for the color scheme? Amazing.

Need more high tech goodies for your marines? I mean, imagine integrating ecto-skeleton battlesuit level amplification of attributes into your marines. Improving them a hundred fold!

Vlad did manage to improve the original suit and make it so it doesn't drain the wearer's life-force. So he probably gained a pretty thorough understanding of how it works and how to make them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back