• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Family Man | Worm Quest

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

- - -
Family Man
Worm Quest
- - -
Go home and be a family man, Danny Hebert, you've earned...

Biigoh

Primordial Tanuki

- - -
Family Man
Worm Quest

- - -

Go home and be a family man, Danny Hebert, you've earned some happiness. Now, if only your daughter isn't suffering from your decisions, because being a Hebert is suffering.
Index
Introductions
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Quest is Cross Posted on SB, SV, QQ
FFnet Archive
- - -
Rules: Where we're going we don't need no rules...

This dice table is so liberated from Chibi-Reaper's Oni Quest. :3
>Any Doubles: such as 11,22,33, etc, You win~
>00: You win twice. You are so awesome.
>91-99: Stupidly Successful
>61-90: Successful
>41-60: Neutral
>11-40: Not So Good
>02-10: Terrible
>01: This is so terrible that IT JUST MIGHT WORK! (reroll)
The above table subject to modifications to a simple d100, anything that comes out less or more than one or one hundred is treated as one or one hundred, but you only reroll once. Rolling one twice is... unpleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were always an angry man, your emotions run rampant. This was a thing you inherited from your father, a dock worker. In time, you followed your father's footsteps and became a dock worker.

You rose in seniority, and while you didn't end up in management, you did end up running the dock worker union.

Life was exciting for you. Yours was the generation where Scion appeared, where humans gained power and became parahuman.

Still, eventually, you settled down dated this girl who was a hellion and who was a minion for a villainess with a cause. The two of you married, you got a lovely daughter that you're still not sure what to do with...

And then... things went wrong.

The Endbringers ruined the global economy bit by bit and you struggled to keep your workers employed, even if it required doing unsavory things like getting jobs as hired muscle for capes and so on.

There were other things that happened... such as Annette wanting Taylor to follow in her footsteps, to go to Arcadia as she had instead of good old Winslow like you had.

That argument saw her leave the house and... end up in an accident.

Leaving you with Taylor, your daughter.

Still, you tried your best to look after her... but things kept spiraling out of your control...

You're still not sure how it happened, but...

[_] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...
[_] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...
[_] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain...
[_] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...
[_] Write In. Tanuki holds the power of veto.
- - -
EDIT
Note : As a fyi, those votes WILL result in changes to the setting based on which one is taken, and they all occur at different times in a timeline.

[X] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...

Hello there Grace... Is that you?

^_^

[X] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...]/s]

Made an edit to the first post...

This is important.

Note : As a fyi, those votes WILL result in changes to the setting based on which one is taken, and they all occur at different times in a timeline.

[X] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...

At first I was going to go with the PRT employee, on the basis it might be Miss Militia. Then I remembered that Parahumans can't be part of the PRT and was saddened.

Disminded said:
At first I was going to go with the PRT employee, on the basis it might be Miss Militia. Then I remembered that Parahumans can't be part of the PRT and was saddened.

I don't know about that, employee IS a nice cover you know for a job.

Biigoh said:
I don't know about that, employee IS a nice cover you know for a job.

I guess that thing with Dragon didn't pan out for AM, but at least Colin has someone interested in him.

[X] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...

[_] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger... (Grace, as someone else said)
[_] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past... (Menja? Or maybe her twin, whose name I can't remember. Possible Glory Girl, but I'm unsure how unsavory her past is.)
[_] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain... (Tattletale)
[_] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack... (Ms. Militia? Maybe Contessa?)
[_] Write In. Tanuki holds the power of veto. (*Resists urge to do a write in for the Simmurgh*).

VOte change:
[X] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...

[X] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...

Disminded said:
[_] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger... (Grace, as someone else said)
[_] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past... (Menja? Or maybe her twin, whose name I can't remember. Possible Glory Girl, but I'm unsure how unsavory her past is.)
[_] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain... (Tattletale)
[_] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack... (Ms. Militia? Maybe Contessa?)
[_] Write In. Tanuki holds the power of veto. (*Resists urge to do a write in for the Simmurgh*).

VOte change:

Could also be Colin. Note that it's gender neutral.

[X] You're dating a beautiful pale woman with black hair and bright green eyes, who seems... off whenever you see her out the corner of your eye, like there is something more to her in a direction your brain just can't follow. She's a great cook however.

[X] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...

[X] You met her while you were setting up a contract for some of your men. It was only later that you learned she was the one in charge of the not-quite-villians you'd set the contract up with... Faultline

Current Tally

On QQ

[Y] 1 You met her while you were setting up a contract for some of your men. It was only later that you learned she was the one in charge of the not-quite-villians you'd set the contract up with... Faultline (Vindictus)
[Y] 3 You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...: (fitzgerald, Xicree, Happerry)
[Y] 2 You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...: (Tetsurō, megrisvernin)
[Y] 4 You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...: (Disminded, Ack, Lunaryon, minuseven)

On SB

[Y] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger... (Fellgrave, Mochinator, theBSDude, FishforBrains, Thozmp, Slayer Anderson)
[Y] You're 'not-dating' a very-slightly-older woman who retired after acquiring small, but noticeable acid burns along one side of her jawline. (former Accord employee, happy with relaxed standards) (ir_fane)
[Y] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past... (Armar, Xellos)
[Y] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack... (Zen, Andershow, Polokun, Tylenol)
[Y] You're dating a beautiful pale woman with black hair and bright green eyes, who seems... off whenever you see her out the corner of your eye, like there is something more to her in a direction your brain just can't follow. She's a great cook however. (Night)(Lunaryon)

On SV

[Y] ARMSMASTER! (Tomio)
[Y] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain... (SwiftRosenthal)
[Y] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past... (Unlawful Skrying)
[Y] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack... (Walker of the Yellow Path)
[Y] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger... (Anasurimbor)
[Y] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past... (Scope, minuseven, CatScannerDarkly)

Squealer's a screamer.

11 Korean
09 PRT employee
09 Blonde with Sordid Past
01 Young... Blonde
01 Faultline
01 Accord Employee (former)
02 Night
01 Armsmaster

Larekko12 said:

Squealer's a screamer.

To Taylor's dismay. She most definitely did not need to know that part of her father's sex life.

Eh. I'm okay with all three frontrunners.

Are we going to get confirmation on who the other choices were after the vote?

Disminded said:
Eh. I'm okay with all three frontrunners.

Are we going to get confirmation on who the other choices were after the vote?

Yes... they're hilarious.

Vote Change.

[Y] You're dating a beautiful pale woman with black hair and bright green eyes, who seems... off whenever you see her out the corner of your eye, like there is something more to her in a direction your brain just can't follow. She's a great cook however.

I don't want deal with bomb bitch. She's sick in a way rehab doesn't fix. also Lung.
I mean tactically keeping her straight will save the damn world by unlimited demolitions work but I still have nightmares.

[X] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain...

Cmon, who doesn't want to date Victoria? Seeing as it is SFW it has to be her rather than the underage Tattletale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back