• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Family Man | Worm Quest

Welp... the voting is nao closed!

And for those who are curious~

You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...
- Bakuda
You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...
- Squealer
You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain...
- Canary
You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...
- Mouse Protector

What'?

Canaray?!

mouse Protector?

But MP's Dead.

And Canary.
Damn that's a missed hummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I DID note that your votes would result in altered settings... like someone making sure that Canary wasn't disturbed by her ex and thus not telling him to go fuck himself.

Mouse Protector would have been transferred to BB before that fatal encounter with the Slaughterhouse 9.

Standard Choices

Bakuda
28 - Xicree, Happerry, fitzgerald, Larekko12, Aleh, Deathwings, Carrnage, theweepingman, Fellgrave, Mochinator, Thozmp, Tylenol, Slayer Anderson, Edgar Fizzlewhip, Kingspace, B.B. Rain, Mister Hollow, Xellos, Adin Terim, RCa, abyssalentity, ThornE, Anasurimbor, edmantgoog, krahe, A Nation's Virtue, Gideon020, Gen.Raven
Squealer
11 - Tetsurō, serra2, Armar, Sir Bill, Peanuckle, uju32, Unlawful Skrying, Scope, CatScannerDarkly, omnimercurial, Grosstoad
Canary
06 - mc2rpg, DeAnno, Da Boyz, Ct613hulu, skaro, Evillevi
Mouse Protector
21 - Vanathor, Disminded, Redon, 1986ctcel, MHLord, Swingline#57, Zen, Andershow, FishforBrains, Polokun, Arbit, spudman, Jinnt, Flere821, another advent, defuse00, frostgiant, Walker of the Yellow Path, shiki11, Varano, WanderingEye

Write In~

Night
02 - megrisvernin, WindCall12
Faultline
01 - Vindictus
Simurgh
08 - Selias, TheOtherSandman, Lunaryon, Fellgar, mkire, inverted_helix, Daniel14541, runeblue360
Kay Kay Kayden aka Purity
04 - kinglugia, Ack, SwiftRosenthal, Ganurath
Former Accord Employee
01 - ir_fane
Contessa
02 - Giygas, Mortifer
Armsmaster
02 - Tomio, Excelion

Quick note: I swear I had previously read this quest as "family guy / worm".

[X] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...

You were currently preparing for your date with Grace.

Taylor doesn't approve of this "foreigner" that you're currently seeing. Never mind that Grace was a lovely and interesting woman, or that she was born in Idaho and thus definitely not a "foreigner hussy" as Taylor keeps calling Grace when she wasn't around.

Okay, perhaps it was just Taylor being resentful of Grace and seeing her as your attempt to replace Annette.

Not that you were.

Rather, Grace reminded you so much of Annette when the two of you had gotten to talking. Passionate, smart... and so very fierce. But that was kind of normal for the circles that Annette used to run in.

That you used to run in.

Or rather, the circles that the Atomic Skull used to run in.

But that was then, and you got out while you could. You weren't growing younger and being a cape was a young man's lot. Not a middle aged man with a kid.

Thankfully, your reputation was still enough that when you saved Grace from those ABB hooligans and their leader, that they backed off. After all, no one liked being hit with enough radioactive energy to flashfry them. And it was a thread that you would have backed, and given that you were in your glowing energy form, complete with incandescent skeleton... they knew that you would have done it. Two decades, and your cape name still holds weight.

You hadn't kept up with the cape scene since your retirement, which was why you hadn't know who Grace had been, only that she was a "new" cape. And one being chased by those gangsters.

But that was then, and this was now.

Now, you were struggling with your tie and preparing for a date with Grace.

What Do?
[X] It's nothing much, just a dinner and movie. Dinner would be at this little place you knew. And then a new Earth Aleph movie "Core".
[X] It's a fancy dinner, and then you're going to the Tinker Science symposium with Grace.
[X] It's dinner, and then out for a tour around the bay in a rented yacht.
[X] It's dinner at your home, everything was done, and you just had to pick up Grace.
[X] It's dinner at her place, hopefully she hasn't forgotten about it while working on her... toys.
[X] Write In~

SQUUUEEEE~

Supervillain Danny is Best Danny. Especially RADIOACTIVE DANNY~

Let's go steal the Undersiders!

[X] It's dinner, and then out for a tour around the bay in a rented yacht

[X] It's a fancy dinner, and then you're going to the Tinker Science symposium with Grace.

Tinker Science symposium? Sounds interesting.

[X] It's dinner at your home, everything was done, and you just had to pick up Grace.

Taylor vs. Bakuda

Taylor can't be taking this well.

So, two source of 2nd Gen Shard, right there. And a non-zero chance she'll ping on both Danny and Bakuda upon Trigger, which would give her some more flexibility.

...Bii, what's the date ? Pre-January ?

This is during winter break.

Ha, so Taylor is hanging around the house a lot right now, good to know.

I guess she doesn't know about her parent's past then ? That's gonna be fun.

Atomic Skull, not bad.
First thought was Blight.

I worry about anything involving dinner at our place since Taylor doesn't exactly get along and forcing interaction isn't usually a good idea.
And fancy dinner+symposium is quite a hit to a dock worker's salary.

[X] It's nothing much, just a dinner and movie. Dinner would be at this little place you knew. And then a new Earth Aleph movie "Core".

Because everything is better with Evil-Carl Sagan.

Given that you're running this across three boards, does each one get a different version? Or are you just maximizing your voter pool?

Peanuckle said:
Given that you're running this across three boards, does each one get a different version? Or are you just maximizing your voter pool?
The second.
http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=555.msg79359#msg79359

Blight.jpg

Nobody else is interested in Tinker science?

Selias said:
Nobody else is interested in Tinker science?

Eh. I voted for the Yacht thing on the basis that it probably means we're rich, which is always good. Otherwise I probably would have gone tinker.

Disminded said:
Eh. I voted for the Yacht thing on the basis that it probably means we're rich, which is always good. Otherwise I probably would have gone tinker.
Hmm... that's true. Google says that it can cost anywhere between 300 and 2000+ dollars to rent a yacht for a day. Of course, this is probably from the money we have saved up from our supervillain days, so we're probably rich either way.

[X] It's dinner at her place, hopefully she hasn't forgotten about it while working on her... toys.

Hooray for new asian mom! Surely Taylor will grow to love and trust her!

"You will do your homework, young lady!"

"Young lady? You're barely any older then I am!"

[Catfight Intensifies]

And the voting is still open, here's the current tally~

It's nothing much, just a dinner and movie. Dinner would be at this little place you knew. And then a new Earth Aleph movie "Core".
- theBSDude, Edmantgoog, Edgar Fizzlewhip, TheOtherSandman

It's a fancy dinner, and then you're going to the Tinker Science symposium with Grace.
- A Nation's Virtue, Gen.Raven, 1986ctcel, Mgunh1, runeblue360, Arbit, Selias

It's dinner, and then out for a tour around the bay in a rented yacht.
- minuseven, CatScannerDarkly, SwiftRosenthal, Night_stalker, nightblade, Neo-Chan, omnimercurial, Zen, Xellos, Vilegrave, Mochinator, Lunaryon, Jiven

It's dinner at your home, everything was done, and you just had to pick up Grace.
- Ganurath, Anasurimbor, Grosstoad, WanderingEye, Scope, DeAnno, Deathwings, serra2

It's dinner at her place, hopefully she hasn't forgotten about it while working on her... toys.
- Unlawful Skrying, Gideon020, shiki11, krahe, samdamandias, Xicree, inverted_helix, Thozmp, defuse00, XenonPrime, Raikor, Fellgrave, mc2rpg

It's nothing much, just a dinner and movie. Dinner would be at this little place you knew.
- Flere821

I'll switch to:

I like it more than having dinner at her place.

Regretfully, I,
will update this tomorrow.
Real life interfered.

Haiku can be fun,
they make you think in odd ways.
So, why not do it?

:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back