• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Family Man | Worm Quest

[X] You're dating a beautiful pale woman with black hair and bright green eyes, who seems... off whenever you see her out the corner of your eye, like there is something more to her in a direction your brain just can't follow. She's a great cook however.

[X] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...

[X] You're dating this solemn and formal PRT employee that you met in the aftermath of Leviathan's attack...

[me=Biigoh]sleeps for nao~[/me]

[X] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain...

[X] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...

Aleh said:
[_] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...
You need to put a capital X in between the brackets, where the underscore is.

[X] You're dating this korean girl that you met, she reminds you of Annette when she was younger...

If Bakuda create any attachment toward Taylor then I pity the Trio if she were to learn of them. Also, potential 2nd gen Shard could mean that Taylor Trigger more easily.

Changed vote.

[X] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...
Kind of hoping for Squealer on this one :notfunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] You're dating this... younger blonde that you met after you were blackmailed by a local villain...

Is TT, raksha-causal setting change makes her older.

Others are Bakuda (duh), Purity (unsavory past, Squealer has an unsavory present), and unless I miss my guess Piggy herself.

Guuuuuyyyyysssssss...

Go for my vote. Eldritch Abomination for the wiiinnnn

If the younger blonde isn't Tattletale, is it Glory Girl?
EDIT: Oh, no. This is WAAAY before that. How old is Glory Girl's mother?

[X] You're dating an Endbringer. Honestly, you're not sure that "dating" is the right word, since Simurgh-chan (Which is what she insists you call her. You don't want to find out what she'll do if you don't.) shows up every now and then to kidnap you and force you to have dinner with her. On the bright side, Taylor seems to like her. Actually, is that a good thing? You're not sure.

Lunaryon said:
Guuuuuyyyyysssssss...

Go for my vote. Eldritch Abomination for the wiiinnnn
I have no idea what I'd be voting for.
Selias said:
[] You're dating an Endbringer. Honestly, you're not sure that "dating" is the right word, since Simurgh-chan (Which is what she insists you call her. You don't want to find out what she'll do if you don't.) shows up every now and then to kidnap you and force you to have dinner with her. On the bright side, Taylor seems to like her. Actually, is that a good thing? You're not sure.
And now I don't care.

[X] You're dating an Endbringer. Honestly, you're not sure that "dating" is the right word, since Simurgh-chan (Which is what she insists you call her. You don't want to find out what she'll do if you don't.) shows up every now and then to kidnap you and force you to have dinner with her. On the bright side, Taylor seems to like her. Actually, is that a good thing? You're not sure.

...Dang. Yeah. That is actually really really awesome.

[X] You're dating this loud and boisterous blonde woman with an unsavory past...

[X] You're dating this younger woman with a teenage stepson (about Taylor's age, actually) and an utterly adorable baby daughter. She's kind of plain, with mousy brown hair, but she's utterly dedicated to her family. Taylor likes her, loves the baby, and gets along with her stepson.

-[X] And then you met her two older brothers...Leviathan-kun (fucking shota) and Behemoth-sama (Delinquent Behemoth?), who threatened to torture you for all of eternity if you made Magical Girl Simurgh-chan cry like an Umineko...

Well, Purity isn't a blonde, so she's none of the choices.

Actually, changing my vote:

[X] You're dating this younger woman with a teenage stepson (about Taylor's age, actually) and an utterly adorable baby daughter. She's kind of plain, with mousy brown hair, but she's utterly dedicated to her family. Taylor likes her, loves the baby, and gets along with her stepson.

Ack said:
Well, Purity isn't a blonde, so she's none of the choices.

Actually, changing my vote:

Tempted but this has no traction.

Gentlemen and ladies... you have 2 1/2 hours til the Mysterious ladies are revealed and voting ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back