• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Question, is it possible for QQ to get something like SB/SV's Reader Mode?

It'd make things easier just in-case there's suddenly no internet or if there can't be multiple pages
This is not the place for this question. Take it to a mod or the Suggestions forum.

Did E-hentai get et or something?

all of a sudden, google doesn't know a damn thing about it.

Trying to move a derail out of thread before it atracts mods?

Truly, QQ is the one civilised place on the internet.
Well, after it attracted mods, really, Given that Mega just gave a No More Mr Nice Guy warning a few posts after Wood's, and before I posted this here.

But yes, I ported a derail to a place with no rails, because My Goofs Will Not Be Denied, but I don't like pissing off the mods.

I see that this is not the most popular of threads, but It's probably the most suited for this.

Could someone explain what ROB means in SI stories? I tried to look up the term but found nothing that seemed fitting.

So I am trying to start writing, after the longest time. Figured I'd start with something staightforward and simple.

...Ish.

Which of the two synopses sounds more appealing to you all?

1. Brought to another world, an unlikely hero summons heroic, legendary figures to fight for him… Among other services. Could he be enjoying this too much? To be fair, he never expected all of them to be female. Or so beautiful. Or so willing, for that matter. Well, 'willing'. Breidablik offers many opportunities to the crafty... (Fire Emblem Heroes)

2. Locked up inside the walls of stone, the fate of the world lies upon my shoulders. Stressful situation, to be sure - and without any release, to boot! But some of those summoned Servants are really cute (understatement of the history), and Command Seals refill in a blink. What would YOU do in my situation? (Fate/Grand Order)

I am leaning in one direction over the other, but figured I'd see what people want to say.

Just 1cced Touhou 9 on Lunatic and wanted to preen. I mean, technically I already had, but it was with Aya so it kinda doesn't count. This time it was with Eiki.

I was going to make a Gensokyo CYOA build in celebration, but honestly I don't like it much.

Just 1cced Touhou 9 on Lunatic and wanted to preen. I mean, technically I already had, but it was with Aya so it kinda doesn't count. This time it was with Eiki.

I was going to make a Gensokyo CYOA build in celebration, but honestly I don't like it much.
*Nods sagely*

"Good job! I, too, know what that thing you just said means."

*Bad Poker face*

*Nods sagely*

"Good job! I, too, know what that thing you just said means."

*Bad Poker face*
The Touhou Project is a reasonably-well-known series of bullet-hell shmup games. I beat the ninth title in said series on the highest difficulty of "Lunatic" without using a continue, which is called a "1-continue-clear" or "1-credit-clear" in shmup circles (since shmups started in arcades where continue = extra coin). I had done this before, but it was with the character Shameimaru Aya who is widely considered overpowered in that game's single-player mode. However, an hour ago I repeated the feat with the character Shiki Eiki.

EDIT: Have a vid of someone else doing it. Player is on the left.

Last edited:
The Touhou Project is a reasonably-well-known series of bullet-hell shmup games. I beat the ninth title in said series on the highest difficulty of "Lunatic" without using a continue, which is called a "1-continue-clear" or "1-credit-clear" in shmup circles (since shmups started in arcades where continue = extra coin). I had done this before, but it was with the character Shameimaru Aya who is widely considered overpowered in that game's single-player mode. However, an hour ago I repeated the feat with the character Shiki Eiki.

EDIT: Have a vid of someone else doing it. Player is on the left.

I see. What's a shmup when it's at home?

I see. What's a shmup when it's at home?
It's short for 'Shoot them up". The genre is pretty simple, shoot enemies, dodge their shots and collect bonuses. Touhou belongs to a subset of this called "Bullet hell" which are clasified by having 1 pixel sized hitboxes for playable characters and way too many enemy shots.

Since it's starting to look rather plausible that nuclear war will break out in the next few weeks, and if and when it does I probably won't know about it until it's too late, I'd just like to say this now: good luck to all of us, and I hope you don't die. I'm relatively safe myself, but I know a lot of us are potentially at risk, and you have my best wishes. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back