• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Makes movie about john wick, turns out his living in that world without noticing. His world is turned upside down as he runs from bounty hunters.

I like this story but i can't stop thinking of how cookie cutter and safe it is, nothing really happens here.

If he wants a cinematic universe, John wick movies needs to be based on the time he was an assassin.

Young Keanu reeves can't play an old vet yet.

It a film series that requires a lot of stunt actors to help make the action scenes pop and be dramatic.

So you should have put kazir back further than november of 1994 se7en got it's production script was already done in aug of that year.
But still its ok with just going with the flow on this being not a 1:1 to the october 1994 of our world.

HWI 74
[Shout out to Ricky F and NLArcher!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 74

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit--!!!"

Carl Morin cursed under his breath as he walked into the WMA Vice President's office.

He already had an idea why he had been summoned. His fists were clenched in anger. He was flushed. Even his eyes were bloodshot. He hadn't had any real rest these days. Mad, angry, he was in despair. Especially when Cassandra filed a complaint against him.

That was right. The bitch would never go to jail alone. She had to take Carl Morin with her!

Carl Morin entered the room without a care in the world.

"You know why you're here."

Lawlor Dean looked at Carl Morin. The WMA president of L.A branch spoke to Lawlor Dean. He was humiliated in front of the other vice presidents.

WMA was an agency and there were five vice presidents and two presidents. The company had two offices, Los Angeles and New York.

Even though he was a Vice President, Lawlor Dean received nothing but criticism at the annual meeting. The other vice presidents blamed him for Kazir Grey's situation.

After all, Lawlor Dean was the one responsible for kicking the director out of their company.

Fortunately, Lawlor Dean was not fired, but his position in the company was grave.

"You have to understand. This is all your fault."

"..."

Carl Morin was too quiet. He didn't know when everything went wrong. Was it because he had seduced Cassandra? Was it because he dumped Kazir Grey? Or was it because of Leon Lau's movie?

"Leon Lau's movie didn't make any money at all. It stayed in theaters for four weeks. It only made a small amount of 5.6 million dollars!"

Lawlor Dean spoke. He looked at the documents in front of him. The movie had been a massive failure.

"Vice President, Leon's movie didn't have a big budget. It only cost 600 thousand dollars. I think generating 5.6 million dollars is not bad."

Carl Morin tried to explain.

"That's right. It's impossible for a movie with a small budget to make that much money. It didn't have any publicity either... But what about Napoleon Dynamite?"

"..."

Carl Morin didn't know how to respond to this statement.

"Napoleon Dynamite cost 500 thousand dollars to make. Yet it had much more trend than Leon Lau's movie. I can't believe you pushed Kazir away. He is much more talented than Leon Lau... It's all your fault."

"Wait, what?"

Carl Morin was stunned. He knew that he was partly responsible for Kazir's termination. But at that time he had only followed Lawlor Dean's orders.

"No! I think you are also responsible. If it were not for you, Kazir might still be my client! Maybe my status as an agent will be upgraded if Kazir is still my client... If not for your order at that time!"

Carl Morin roared.

"Shut up. You don't have to blame others for your own mistakes. You are fired. You don't have to show your face anymore. Pack your things."

"What about Leon Lau's contract?"

"We will find another agent for Leon. Now go away. I don't want to see you again."

Lawlor Dean scoffed.

"I see... So everything I have done is nothing. The hard work I did is useless. Hehe." He laughed madly.

"Get out of my office."

"No, not at all."

Carl Morin approached the Vice President.

"W-what are you doing? Stay away! I said stay away!"

"I need to teach you a lesson first!"

Carl Morin began to punch Lawlor Dean. This caused a huge scene in WMA. The police arrested Carl Morin for assault and battery. As for Lawlor Dean, his face was swollen and red. His nose was broken. Even his ribs were broken. As for his left knee... he might have a hard time walking without a cane.

"You said Terry Semel wanted to see me?"

Kazir walked down the building. Beside him was his agent, Salvatore Barlowe.

"That's right. I believe it has to do with the box office and your next movie."

"I understand."

The two walked down the parking lot. As they walked, they found a commotion.

"Let go of me!"

"Ma'am, you are trespassing. We advise you to leave or we will call the police."

"Then call the cops! I'm going to jail anyway! I just want to meet someone! I said let me go!"

Kazir and Salvatore stopped. They recognized the woman. It was Cassandra Hoecrap, Kazir's ex-wife.

"K- Kazir! Kazir! It's me! Baby, let's talk! Baby? Baby!"

Cassandra started to make a scene when she found Kazir.

Kazir Grey sighed. He was over with Cassandra, but it seemed the woman wanted to harass him.

"Cassandra, what are you doing here?"

"Baby, let's talk please~ I miss you~"

Her voice was hoarse even though she spoke sweetly. Maybe she hadn't slept much these days.

Her appearance was unkempt. She didn't have her usual makeup and false eyelashes... She looked simple and sweet. This was the truth. Cassandra had lost weight, but she still looked pretty. Even without makeup.

Unfortunately for Cassandra, Kazir was unaffected by her pathetic appearance.

"What do you want?"

"Kazir, baby... Let's go back to the time when we love each other, baby. I miss you~"

Her eyes watered. Kazir was not sure if the woman was sincere or faking it. But he felt nothing.

"Cassandra, we are divorced. Our divorce is already settled."

He started to walk away. He didn't bother to talk to her.

"T- Then at least stop the lawsuit! Kazir, I know you can do it! Don't you feel sorry for me? I thought you love me! Kazir, please... I don't want to go to jail."

Kazir stopped and turned around.

"Cassandra. You tried to destroy my life, three times. The first time, I almost wanted to stop living. I hated you... But now you are nothing but a stranger. I will not stop the trial. You deserve it."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Kazir! You're a heartless bastard! Fuck you!"

"No Cassandra, I think you are the heartless one here."

"What do you mean?" She glared at him. Biting her lip until it bled.

"I know what you did. You aborted our child."

"..." Cassandra was speechless.

"H-how did you know?"

"It's useless to explain. I don't want to see you again."

"Kazir! Kazir! Baby, I'm sorry! I was greedy back then! I don't want a burden because I want to divorce you! I feel the child is useless since we are going to divorce anyway! Baby, listen to me, please!"

Kazir didn't listen and walked away. Cassandra was subdued by the security guards and screamed her lungs out.

That was the last time Kazir saw her.

"I know what you did. You aborted our child."
"Had you gone with the pregnancy, I would've paid child support. But now, I'm glad you got that abortion. Because what could've been our child would never suffer by having you as their mother."

Potential film project:
JOJO RABBIT: Rare for a film depicting Nazi, normally cold and dreary, with vibrancy and color. A pro-love, audacious satire with a brilliant mix of drama, comedy and tragedy.
MR. HOLMES: Doesn't have typical SH mystery, but a great film that tells the importance of human memory.

Where's Everyone gets there Just Deserts!
A dish best served cold,which even Mr. Lawlor Dean didn't escape from unscathed by Agents Carl Morin firing from the WMA company.
Although I was surprised by the previous baby abortion by Carla ,but I shouldn't have been surprised by this revelation . As Cassandra doesn't know when to quit ,when you're beaten at your game.
While Kazir Grey treats like a stranger he doesn't acknowledge most of the time. And that's the last time he saw her.
We'll see how it goes next time for Kazir Grey and company at the meantime.

Last edited:
HWI 75
[Author's note: The first part may be unnecessary, but I already wrote it... Anyway, this chapter was actually written three months ago, and there are almost 100 advanced chapters on my Patreon. If you're interested, you might want to check it out].

[Shout out to David K and Elle!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 75

"Your Honor. I'm the innocent one here. I never cheated, I was the one who was cheated on. Why is my ex-wife entitled to half of my assets?"

Kazir Grey was emaciated with dark circles around his eyes. He tried to plead with the jury, but the process was never on his side.

"The court system always favors women because that is the way it is." The judge said.

"Are you serious? Is this even a real trial? How can you say that? This is not how a trial should be conducted. I demand a proper verdict!"

"Your Honor, I don't think Kazir Grey has the right to speak. He doesn't respect you at all." Cassandra's lawyer tried to stop Kazir from speaking.

"Objection, Your Honor, my client has a right to speak." Terrence Howard stood up to defend his client.

"Well, as the judge of this court. I must say that I believe all women because they are always right. Now, Mr. Kazir Grey, you must give Cassandra Hoecrap half of your savings. And you will give her the house. That's it, case closed."

"..."

Kazir Grey was stunned.

"This is stupidity! I bet that bitch is sucking the judge's dick or something!"

Even Terrence Howard felt that the whole trial was a circus. From the beginning, the judge favored Cassandra.

The hearing was over and Kazir was left standing defeated.

He heard his ex-wife giggling. He turned to find Cassandra approaching him.

"Did you see what happened? That's what you deserve for trying to defend yourself. Oh, by the way, Kazir... We actually had a baby, but I got rid of it just to spite you. I also fucked Carl Morin. Fufu, your expression is so cute."

"What did you say? I'M ASKING YOU, WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Fufu, you heard me right. I don't want a child from a weak man like you. See you later, I hope you keep the house clean because I'm going to sell it."

Kazir stared at the woman with deep hatred. He clenched his fists in anger and swore in the courtroom. He thought the devil was not real, but Cassandra Hoecrap was the definition of evil.

"I can't believe I've come to the point where I can forgive her."

Kazir muttered as he looked out the window. He was over 50 years old when he was reincarnated in 1994. In that time, Kazir had matured and his hatred for his ex-wife had disappeared. What happened back then was nothing but painful memories, and it made him a better person.

He was still sad about the child he never saw, but it had been more than 3 decades. He had already moved on and accepted the truth.

He could not stop it because it was already too late.

His feelings towards Cassandra were nothing. She was just a stranger to him.

What happened to her was none of his business.

"Kazir, we are here."

Salvatore Barlowe told him and Kazir returned to reality.

"Let's go."

The two left the car and entered the Warner Brothers headquarters.

On the way into the building, Kazir recognized a certain person. In fact, he paused just to make sure he wasn't seeing the wrong person.

"Hello, Mr. Neeson."

Kazir made the first move and greeted the actor.

"I'm sorry, are you...?"

Liam Neeson hadn't expected someone to come up and greet him. Judging by the man's demeanor, he was a confident guy. But Liam didn't know him.

"I'm Kazir Grey. I directed Napoleon Dynamite and The Hangover."

"So you're Director Grey. It's nice to meet you."

Liam Neeson knew of Kazir, but he had never met him. Liam was a man who rarely appeared in public. He was always quiet about his life.

The two shook hands and smiled at each other.

Liam Neeson visited Warner Bros because of his movie about Michael Collins. It was a biographical movie with Liam Neeson in the lead. It had a budget of 25 million dollars. Yes, it had a smaller budget than The Hangover. Even Liam Neeson's salary was never more than $3 million.

After the success of Schindler's List, Liam Neeson got many roles, but none of them brought him success...

Kazir Grey and Liam Neeson talked for a few seconds before Kazir excused himself.

'Looks like we already met the protagonist.'

Kazir grinned. Liam's age was 44, and that was the right age for Bryan Mills, a former government agent.

'When Taken was first filmed, Liam Neeson was already 56. It was hard for him to do the stunts. But this time it's different. It's the best age for Liam Neeson to play a retired agent.'

If Kazir was honest. He liked the Taken franchise.

'If there's one action movie I like when I was old, it's probably John Wick, but Taken is my number two. Jason Bourne is third and Fast and Furious is fourth.'

"Salvatore, I heard Liam Neeson is a client of CAA."

"That's right. Liam Neeson's agent is Chris Andrews. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad to hear it. At least the negotiations will not be complicated since Liam and I are both clients of CAA."

"Wait, you don't mean...?"

Salvatore Barlowe narrowed his eyes.

"That's right. Once the project starts, I want to invite Liam Neeson to play the lead."

"I'll try to contact Chris Andrews."

"Yes. I don't want to experience what happened last time with Ed Helms. William Morris Agency is really trying to interfere with my movie schedule as much as possible."

If that continued, Kazir would only choose actors from CAA. At least they won't complicate things for him.

'I give them roles after all.'

"Kazir, don't forget your promise. You will cast Enzo and one of my clients in your movie."

"No problem. But they have to audition first. If their looks and acting don't meet the criteria, I'll have to turn them down."

"I'll talk to them about it."

"Good."

The two entered the elevator.

[I'm bored, so I want to share my top 5 underrated anime]

1. Psycho Pass

2. Darker Than Black

3. Blood+

4. Blood Blockade Battlefront (Where's the fucking season 3!?)

5. Akame Ga Kill

Thanks for the chapter
Kazir Grey gets "Taken "
Mr. Grey's first action stunner starting Liam Neeson.

I am a man with a particular set skills- Brian Mills

I just realized. With Jason Statham, you can use crank 1 and 2 alongside transporter 1 and 2 while making him shaws.

Add that to the cinematic universe...alongside taken.

Damn the MC gonna be the master of low budget high profit movies.

Just make sure to never go beyond Fast Five levels of ridiculous.

Also make sure Tokyo Drift is done better so that the side series can grow.

HWI 76
Hollywood What If Chapter 76

The two arrived at the meeting place, Terry Semel's office. Kazir saw only three people in the room. They were Terry Semel, his secretary, and Enrico Pusi.

"Good to see you, Terry, Enrico."

"Kazir, Salvatore, please sit down."

Kazir and Salvatore found seats.

"So Kazir, I read your proposals and some of them are much more outrageous than last time. Your condition for The Hangover is a 10% share. But this time you want 15% North American box office share? And you want to invest at least 30% in this Taken movie of yours?"

"That's right, Terry. There's a reason I want to invest in this movie."

"Let's see... It's written here that you want approval rights if we start a sequel to the movie. To be honest, I'm not sure if this movie will even have a sequel. This is different from your usual style."

"What do you think, Terry?"

Kazir kept his smile.

"If you ask me. The plot is very stupid."

"Yeah, I thought so too. But a lot of movies have stupid plots." Kazir agreed.

"..."

The atmosphere in the office was a bit awkward. Both sides had clear motives.

"Kazir, I recommend that you continue to make comedies instead. Warner Bros will not hesitate to invest in Teddy Bear if you want, heck, we are ready to spend money on a better computer graphics. We will also give you 15% of the North American box office. As for The Hangover Part 2, we will even pay you $8 million plus 15% of the North American box office if you are interested."

Warner Bros would never hesitate to pay Kazir a good amount of money just to make sure that The Hangover sequel would be successful. Kazir Grey has already proven his ability. He could make successful comedies.

Terry Semel tried to persuade Kazir. He felt that Kazir was wasting his talent by doing something stupid.

'Why bother to make an action movie when his talent lies in comedy?'

"I'll think about it."

"..."

Terry Semel sighed. He knew he didn't have the ability to convince him.

'If I had known this was going to happen, I would have convinced Kazir to sign two more movie deals. Now I can understand Tom Rothman.' Terry Semel thought.

"Anyway, what's the plot of this movie? A man who rescues his daughter from human traffickers seems reasonable. But why do you have these ninjas, curving bullets, and Baba Yaga? What the hell is Baba Yaga?"

Terry Semel frowned as he read the words. The plot of the movie was fine, but some of the ingredients didn't add up. He wondered why Kazir added these unnecessary things.

"Terry, I have a reason. Here."

Kazir was prepared. He pulled out another script. He only showed this script to Terry Semel because of their relationship.

Terry Semel raised his eyebrows as he read the title.

"John Wick? Never heard of that name."

Terry Semel began to read the script. It was only five pages of script, it was not polished. He turned the last page and stared at Kazir.

"Now I know why you want the rights to the sequel. These two movies are connected. You want to make sure you have authority over these projects."

"That's right." Kazir didn't have to lie. It was obvious anyway.

"I call it the Continental Cinematic Universe," Kazir added.

"Cinematic Universe? Interesting..." Terry Semel's eyes twinkled. Kazir's idea was interesting.

However, he had the feeling that this Cinematic Universe of Kazir's would flop.

'So he's trying to make connected movies like Quentin Tarantino? Kazir, I'm so disappointed in you. You can do better.'

There was only one man that Terry Semel knew who made movies that were in the same universe. It was Quentin Tarantino.

'If I'm not mistaken, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are connected.'

At that time, in 1996, Quentin Tarantino had only made three movies. Only Pulp Fiction did well at the box office.

So Terry Semel felt that this whole Cinematic Universe was not going to be successful. If it was not successful, Warner Bros would not touch a project like this.

"The Cinema Alliance has already given us our share, we will send you the 10% on your account later".

"I'm glad to hear that. Thank you, Terry."

The two shook hands. Both sides understood that the meeting had failed. Warner Bros was not interested in his project.

As Kazir and Salvatore left the office, Terry shook his head in disapproval. In his opinion, Kazir should stick to what he was good at. Experimenting could lead him to destruction.

"Sir..."

Enrico Pusi started to speak, but Terry Semel signaled him.

"Enrico, try to find a director to make The Hangover Part 2. And make sure Kazir is involved in writing the sequel. Make him an executive producer if you have to."

"Sir, I will do my best."

Enrico Pusi nodded.

"Looks like we need to contact the other companies," Kazir muttered.

"Paramount and 20th Century Fox have expressed their willingness to work with you."

"What about Sony-Columbia?"

"Kazir, you know that Sony-Columbia has been trying to make safe movies in recent years. They haven't had much influence... but yes, they want to work with you, but with Teddy Bear. I heard that they know a brand of teddy bear stuffed toys in Japan that would be happy to use their brand for the movie."

"Let's look into it."

The script about Teddy Bear was still on the market. Many companies wanted to buy the script and Kazir was still waiting for better conditions. Besides, the movie was just for baiting. He knew that CGI technology was still in initial stage and Kazir have no intention of directing it. Let the Big Six spend more money, hehe.

You know, in 'taken' you can make an scene where the character save the singer from Paparazzi in a scene in a tunnel like what happens with Lady D. This could help her bodyguards to think in this scene when they are in a similar situation.

Last edited:
Terry Ye have little Faith
Whilst Kazir Grey tried to convince Terry Temel that Taken was the worth the effort is on the pre production , but Terry felt Kazir Grey "Cinematic Continental universe " was a disaster was waiting to happen, but the problem with Tarantino pulp Fiction and Resavoir dogs was it half cocked and incomplete , but MCU verse was a controlled , consistent, movie, quality, decade by decade till was it full formed thus Avengers movie 1 film was the juggernaut film that broke box office records .
Kazir Grey aims to something similar with the Continental Cinematic Universe to fully realize on the big screen .especially if Kazir does that Taken scene with paparazzi in the tunnel could help with Lady D. bodyguards.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 77
[Shout out to Eduardo T, Hamza I, Zavien K, Ahmad A, Robert M, Gintoki Sakata, Cosmicuni, Mark S!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 77

November 21st, 1996.

Kazir went to the investment firm. He wanted to increase his investment in the three companies.

This year, Nokia's stock had risen 50.27%. He decided to invest $1.6 million earlier this year, and his current investment turned into $2.4 million.

Cisco's share price increased by 70.8%. He also invested $1.6 million in Cisco. Now the money he invested became $2.7 million.

Of his three investments, Microsoft's stock price increased the most this year. It was 88.31%. Kazir split his $5 million into three parts. Apparently, he invested $1.6 million in Microsoft. His $1.6 million became $3 million.

Combining the three, Kazir's original $5 million became $8.1 million.

Of course, stock prices fluctuate every second, and those amounts could rise or fall tomorrow. That was the way the stock market worked.

Kazir received his $5 million salary after the movie was completed. Last week he also received his 10% share of the North American box office. So yes, he got another $20 million from Warner Bros.

This time, Kazir decided to invest another $10 million in the stock market. More precisely, he invested in the three companies (Microsoft, Cisco and Nokia) again. These were the companies he remembered quite well. He divided the $10 million into three parts and left it to the investment firm.

"It's nice working with you, Director Grey."

"I know you won't disappoint me, Vance Goodhood."

Kazir Grey's investment advisor was Vance Goodhood. Vance worked at a prestigious investment firm. He had good credit and a good reputation.

Kazir knew this person in a previous life. Well, they were not friends or acquaintances. But he knew that Vance never had a bad reputation in his profession. He was a famous investment advisor even in the next three decades. So Kazir trusted him.

After increasing his investment, Kazir decided to leave the firm.

It was two months ago that he met Terry Semel about pitching Taken. Since then, Salvatore Barlowe began his work. He tried to contact the film companies interested in Kazir's next project.

'I heard that Salvatore was having some problems with CAA.'

CAA had a policy about famous clients. Typically, a client like Kazir Grey would have two or more agents working for him.

This was part of CAA's policy to make sure that the agent could not monopolize the client.

'If I'm not mistaken, Kevin Huvane is going to hire more agents to work with me. Of course, Salvatore will not like it. His salary will go down.'

Personally, Kazir was already happy with a 3% commission. He didn't want to change that. So if Kazir had another agent or two, Salvatore Barlowe would get a smaller amount of money.

"Anyway, let fate do its work. I wonder how Salvatore will fight for more benefits."

CAA policy was hard to break. The rules had been in place since the company's inception.

"I guess I'll have to help with his actors and actresses instead, to make sure his salary is steady."

That was the only way to keep Salvatore Barlowe happy, to make sure his other clients had successful careers. Except for Kazir, all of Salvatore's clients signed a 10% commission with him.

As for Taken, 20th Century Fox set up a meeting about it.

It took at least two months to get a project approved. Film companies had to study the profitability of the film to make sure they would not lose money.

So Kazir expected that Taken would take time to get approved. The film companies took the project seriously, especially when it was not a comedy genre that Kazir Grey was good at. They were hesitant.

Also, Kazir's demands were too much. He wanted a $10 million salary plus 15% of the North American box office. Then he wanted to invest at least 30% of the production budget. And he also wanted the rights to the sequels.

The salary and box office share could be negotiated, but the latter was difficult to accept. If Kazir Grey invested 30% of the budget, then of course he would get at least 30% of the profits. That wasn't something any movie company would agree to.

As for the rights to the sequels, that could be negotiated as long as the movie was successful. Besides, Kazir Grey was the screenwriter of the movie, and his participation in the creation of the sequels was a must.

"So it's all about the investment. I can't help it, I have to make sure I have strong authority over the project. I don't want to experience what happened to Zach Snyder in the middle of Justice League.

... Well, the reason Zach Snyder left Justice League was because of family problems. However, Warner Bros and the insurance company wanted to make sure that the movie would be completed on schedule, so they hired Joss Whedon to film the remaining scenes of the movie, and perhaps change the overall plot.

The result of the film was obvious. The fans loved Justice League Snyder's cut more than the other.

The investment was an assurance that Kazir was in control of Taken and many of the films associated with it. After all, he was about to create a Cinematic Universe that could make billions. It was too late to regret being pushed out of his own creation.

"If it fails, I guess I have to make another Cinematic Universe. Once Marvel Comics reaches the point of destruction, I will buy their superheroes and make movies with them. It's a lot easier because there's a blueprint to follow."

In fact, Kazir has already bought the copyrights to Iron Man and Hulk from New Line Cinema and Universal, respectively. It only cost him a few hundred thousand.

The copyrights to Spiderman are quite tricky because a lot of companies say they own the copyrights to Spiderman. Cannon Films and Sony-Columbia to be exact. In fact, James Cameron wanted to direct the movie.

Sony-Columbia officially bought the movie copyrights of Spiderman in 1999 after Marvel acquired it back.

[Author's Note: My research might be imperfect so I apologize.]

In fact, Kazir has already bought the copyrights to Iron Man and Hulk from New Line Cinema and Universal, respectively. It only cost him a few hundred thousand.
Good. So MC can use his influence to just straight up cast RDJ as Iron Man without wasting time attempting to first cast Tom Cruise, cast Don Cheadle as J. Rhodes instead of Terrence Howard and cast Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk instead of recasting from Edward Norton.

Good. So MC can use his influence to just straight up cast RDJ as Iron Man without wasting time attempting to first cast Tom Cruise, cast Don Cheadle as J. Rhodes instead of Terrence Howard and cast Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk instead of recasting from Edward Norton.
Wasn't RDJ very into drug in those years? It took him a while to deal with his addictions, yes he is perfect for the rol but only his more mature future him. Also the Special Effects, they are not yer being able to bring the awesomes of the Superhero universe to life yet.

Wasn't RDJ very into drug in those years? It took him a while to deal with his addictions, yes he is perfect for the rol but only his more mature future him. Also the Special Effects, they are not yer being able to bring the awesomes of the Superhero universe to life yet.
I didn't say anything about releasing MCU's early. I merely point out some mistakes that needs correction.

Whilst Kazir Grey gets his investment in Continental Cinematic Universe taken care of, but Kazir Grey surprising already bought the copyrights to Ironman & Hulk( smart cookie) he can definitely avoid that Ang lee disaster flop the film in the previous timeline . Including a casting correction in choosing Mark Ruffalo instead of Ed.
Norton and casting RDJ and Don Cheadle as James Rhodes . But Kazir Grey still waiting for technology to catch up, but once the Spider-Man IP can loosen up , you'll get the your somwhat version of a Spider-Man set up for your mcu verse world.
Along with not getting locked out of the sequel mess like that Syderverse incident with Joss Whedon.
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 78
Hollywood What If Chapter 78

[Author's note: Regarding the CAA partnership, I only read about it twice in the Hollywood novels I read. I can't find an article to prove this point, but I decided to add it anyway].

"Kazir... This is Rafael and Stetson. Rafael will now handle your negotiations with the movie companies, while Stetson will take care of your writing team."

Just as Kazir had expected, he now had two other agents to do his work for him.

CAA had a policy of having more than one agent to make sure that the agent could not keep the client alone.

This kind of policy only happened when the client was talented, successful, and had strong prospects. Kazir checked all the conditions.

This kind of situation was very common, even Steven Spielberg had many agents.

Even Tom Cruise had many agents, although Pat Kingsley was still his main agent. She was the one who controlled Tom Cruise's PR.

"Nice to meet you both."

Kazir greeted them and shook their hands. The two men before him looked distinguished and well-mannered.

"Rafael graduated from college with a degree in business administration. He has been with CAA for more than 8 years. He has six clients under him."

Salvatore introduced. He was not that bitter. After all, when Kazir was successful with Napoleon Dynamite, he already expected this situation.

"Nice to meet you, Director Grey."

"Well, this is Stetson. He is a screenwriter and novelist. He can help your team make the script more compact. He has five actors under him."

Salvatore introduced the two. Both Rafael and Stetson had experience in their respective fields.

"I see..."

Kazir kept his smile. Then he approached Salvatore after the two agents had left.

"I'm surprised you're taking it so well. You are not at all disappointed."

"About that, they said that if you make another successful movie, they will invite me to the board of directors." Salvatore grinned.

"I fucking knew it."

CAA was a partnership of agents. Every agent was equal and could become part of the board of directors.

If Salvatore was successful in getting on the board, he would have a stronger voice in the company.

"I'm surprised Huvane promised you that."

"We even signed a contract... I really had no choice but to agree. I don't want to lose a big piece of the pie, so I might as well get a better deal. But it all depends on you."

"I will try my best to get you the position. About the commission?"

"The contract will not change, 3% percent commission. Rafael and Stetson will each get 0.7%, while the 1.6% is mine. This kind of partnership is good for the client and the company, but bad for the agents. The company is afraid that I will start my own agency and take you with me, so they make this change immediately."

"You don't have any plans to start one?"

"For now? No... But if my clients have better careers, I might have to. Maybe they will try this bullshit again when Enzo becomes successful."

"Don't worry, they usually don't care about second-rate actors."

"Hey, if Enzo hears you, he might get heartbroken."

"I'm just kidding."

The two laughed. Fortunately, this incident didn't have a strong effect on them. Now that their career paths were becoming clearer, the ways to make money were also becoming clearer.

"By the way, Kazir, why don't you hire an assistant? I feel like you're treating me like one."

"I don't know about that. I can't trust people."

"Not even me?"

"Yes, not even you."

"Still, I think it would be better for you to have an assistant."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"I don't know, why don't you go to the post office or something?"

"I'll think about it."

Money was no problem for Kazir. He could hire someone to make his work easier.

"Rafael is already waiting downstairs, we have to face Tom Rothman this time."

Salvatore reminded Kazir of the important meeting.

"Yes, the meeting with Brad Grey didn't end well. Paramount is interested in Teddy Bear instead. Maybe they know a company that will let them use the trademark for a teddy bear."

"Then they have to give better terms."

The real title of the script was still not in circulation, even the script was not polished. Only Kazir had the perfect script, he would give it to the movie company that bought the script.

Never show your best card to the public, they might steal it.

The two went downstairs and found Rafael Foster and Terrence Downey.

"Let's go to 20th Century Fox."

20th Century Fox. A film company that was famous all over the world. It produced so many masterpieces and people would never forget the legendary logo. Even the intro music of 20th Century Fox was iconic.

The home of Titanic, Avatar, X-Men, Star Wars (the first six films were distributed by Fox), Independence Day and Deadpool. There were many movies that 20th Century Fox produced, but these were the most recognizable.

A few minutes drive brought them to the 20th Century Fox headquarters.

'I have one regret. I regret that 20th Century Fox was bought by Walt Disney.'

Hollywood was a movie factory with perfect procedures. But Walt Disney took it to another level. So much so that their movies lost any artistic value, and even Marvel superhero movies became repetitive and boring. In his old age, Kazir was disgusted by Disney's greed.

Disney will never hesitate to swab the water to make it dirty. One thing is clear, I don't want my children to learn that twerking is empowering. So fuck you, Disney, for the next three decades.

Seriously, who the fuck were the writers at Disney? Your movies lately have been ass, ugly as shit.

Preach My brother ,Preach My Man .
Whilst Kazir Grey handles negotiations CAA company with agent Salvatore and Salvatore considering sending client Kazir Grey, but has problems trusting people ( even in a professional environment) Yeah, WMA and cheating wife Cassandra really screwed him up there .
Erstwhile, Kazir Grey goes to 20th century fox ( home to the future blockbuster movies, Titanic, Star Wars, Avatar ,Deadpool, X men) he'll forgive Disney for buying 20th Century and having the worst marvel movies and worst artistic original movies of the year.
And thank you Disney for the next 3 decades, Not,HAHAHA!
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 79
[Shout out to Cisse!]

[Author's note: I created a poll on Patreon and let my patrons choose which movie they want Kazir to make. There were three choices:

1. Ted-- I like this movie, so I decided to add it.

2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding--I want Kazir to try his hand at rom-com.

3. Taken-- If they choose this movie, then the Continental Cinematic Universe will officially begin.

In the end, my patrons chose Taken, which brings us to the current plot].

Hollywood What If Chapter 79

Calix and the others arrived at the 20th Century Fox headquarters. They entered the elevator, walked a few feet, and entered the CEO's office.

As they expected, Tom Rothman was already there.

"Kazir, congratulations on The Hangover."

"Thanks, Tom."

The two shook hands.

Tom Rothman and Kazir faced each other. They were the stars of this meeting.

"Kazir, I have read the script of Taken. All I can say is that it's mediocre at best. The action sequences that you specifically wrote were a bit interesting, but it's not enough to impress me. There are even some parts that are confusing.

Based on Tom Rothman's opinion, Kazir already had an idea where this meeting would end.

"Tom, if you're interested, how about reading my other script?"

"Let me see it."

Kazir handed him the script and gave Tom Rothman a few minutes to skim the context of the script.

Tom Rothman frowned and put the script down on the table.

"Kazir, are you sure about this? You want to make these two movies connected?"

"Not two. I have many scripts that are set in one universe."

"Are you joking?" Tom Rothman raised his eyebrows.

"No. I think I'm serious and sober.

"I think I found the reason why you're so adamant about the 30% investment and approval rights. Tell me, are you really afraid that the film companies will kick you out of your own project?"

"I know that the Big Six won't hesitate to destroy someone's career as long as they can make a profit."

Hollywood has buried so many people. It was never a paradise. Racism, pedophilia, drugs, sexual assault, and so many sins. Hollywood probably has them all.

"Kazir, don't make this difficult. I can increase your share of the box office, but don't invest in the project. $25 million is an amount that 20th Century Fox can handle. If you invest even 10% in the project, we will be in a lot of trouble."

Once that happened, Grey Pictures would have a huge profit from several methods. North American distribution, international distribution, videotape distribution, and even national television copyrights. Grey Pictures even had the right to the copyrights once that happened. Unless the contract was clear.

But Tom Rothman understood that the person in front of him was tough. If he agreed to his terms, he would lose money.

"You have to understand that's not possible. This is an important project and I don't want to leave it to a company, I need at least 30% investment and approval rights".

"..."

As Tom Rothman had expected, Kazir Grey was very stubborn.

"I can only agree to these conditions, but you must sell 40% of your studio company, Grey Pictures, to 20th Century Fox. Kazir, you have to understand, 30% is a big deal, and I can't let you have it. Unless you agree to sell your studio."

"..."

Kazir grinned and realized his intentions.

"Tom, are you interested in the copyrights we acquired?"

"That's right. I'm still skeptical about Hulk and Iron Man. Those kinds of movies are hard to make. But Jason Bourne Series has good profitability. I even heard that you are trying to acquire the copyrights to Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice and Fire.

To be honest, Tom Rothman had no idea what A Song of Ice and Fire was. He just knew it was a book inspired by Lord of the Rings.

'The Jason Bourne and Lord of the Rings are famous novels in America. I think they can be profitable.'

Tom Rothman thought. He was a businessman and he had to look at it from a business point of view.

"..."

Kazir didn't expect Tom Rothman to want his studio.

"I'm interested in working with you again. What do you think, Kazir? How about becoming part of the 20th Century Fox family?"

"Tom, let me think about it."

"I hope I hear good news next time."

Kazir left the building. He sighed. He really thought 20th Century Fox would agree to his terms. But Tom Rothman asked for something unexpected.

"I'm sorry Terrence, you attended this fruitless meeting."

"Yeah, you need to give me a movie free ticket to make it up to me."

Terrence was not offended. He joked instead.

"Haha, I promise."

The lawyer left first. Then Rafael felt that he was still not trusted, so he decided to leave... He was disappointed that he didn't get a commission this time. Despite sharing a small percentage, Kazir's project had a huge budget. His share was enough to cover his annual salary.

"Kazir, what is your plan? We already talked to the four big companies. Do you want me to go to Disney and Universal?"

"No. I made it clear. I don't want anything to do with them."

"I understand."

Kazir and Salvatore stopped at the bar they usually visited. This bar had a relaxing atmosphere and they liked to drink in this place.

"Actually, I was hoping to work with 20th Century Fox because I like their movies. I have my preferences. But I didn't expect Tom Rothman to want to buy my studio company. When I heard that, I backed out. The copyrights that the studio acquired will help us in the future."

"What is your plan then?" Salvatore Barlowe sipped a glass of bourbon.

"... Looks like I have no choice, I'm going to make the movie with my own money."

"Fu- Kazir, are you crazy? That's the most outrageous thing I've heard today! You know it's dangerous for you and the studio if your movie flops. Then how can you distribute it? Your studio is just a production company. You don't have any distribution channels."

Salvatore was right. Kazir's intention was dangerous. His future could be over if he did it.

"Kazir, I have to stop you. We can agree to Warner Bros or Paramount's terms instead."

"I'm sorry Salvatore, but I've changed my mind. I don't want to sell the copyrights to my movies. I want full control of the entire Continental Cinematic Universe."

"..."

Salvatore Barlowe could see that Kazir meant it.

Well Rome wasn't built in a day. While Kazir Grey finds out nobody has any faith in Kazir Grey Continental Cinematic Universe, besides a business point of view and the copyright for it and full automy for the Continental Cinematic Universe creation.
Has Kazir Grey bitten off than he can chew? ? because it looks like his first Taken film is going to break his bank account and also figuring out how to get through the any of the proper distribution channels in Hollywood Big Six Companies. Only being the first movie film to lay foundation for Continental Cinematic Universe.

As new agent Salvatore to Kazir Grey is learning that Mr. Grey doesn't bluff much at all.
Also looking forward to more of Kazir Grey subplots of the marvel Cinematic Universe in the background, but Continental Cinematic Universe is your main goal right now.
While Kazir Grey looks prove everyone about his Continental Cinematic Universe to Hollywood industry naysayers at the meantime.

Continue on
Cheers!

Seriously? MC isn't holding back, isn't he?
I even heard that you are trying to acquire the copyrights to Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice and Fire.
If he does have full rights to either franchise, I like to offer an opinion:
LOTR - I hope MC use his influence to add (at least some of) the extended cuts, especially in Hobbit 3. It's great at first, but watching the blu-ray with extended cuts made the experience somewhat disappointing…. Similar to Snyder's BVS.
ASOIAF - While the series is phenomenal, the later season were disappointing to varying degree. They created to series far too early when the source material is far from complete. IMO, they should've begin making GOT as late as 2022. Yes, that would mean we'll never see actors & actresses who got played the part get their roles. Oh, and I want Dany's dragon to distinctive from one another, like HotD.

Last edited:
Hmm, yeah a big budget action film like taken might be too much. Maybe get jackie chan to co direct something, he isn't a director yet, but he honestly has enough knowledge to do so. Youd just have to find a good film to do that with. Since I think at this point in time jackie chan still bounces between high quality stuff and chessy stuff. But always does good action.

HWI 80
Hollywood What If Chapter 80

'I know I'm being arrogant and stupid. But I have to. Taken is not just a one-off movie. It's the beginning of a big project. If I decide to agree to the terms of the Big Six, it means I will lose billions of dollars. Especially if the Continental Cinematic Universe is a success.'

'George Lucas did it with Star Wars. Steven Spielberg created DreamWorks. Heh, George Lucas sold Lucasfilm, Steven Spielberg sold DreamWorks. They sold the companies, but they made billions. Clearly, it's a winning move. Fuck people who think they should bow down to the Big Six without trying to fight.'

Just like last time, Kazir Grey gambled. So he had to make the movie with his own investment. So that no one from Big Six would control him later. Hell, Big Six could use his movies to push their disgusting agenda. Just like Disney did with Marvel.

"I will make my movies and let the film companies distribute them. Of course, I will fight for better terms."

"Am I hearing this right? Kazir, are you going to create your own distribution channels?"

"No... I have seen how the Big Six have destroyed their competitors. The Big Six are looking at DreamWorks right now because they didn't want it to succeed. I don't want to be like DreamWorks (and Lionsgate)."

Kazir understood that no one could beat the Big Six. It had been proven for three decades. Even a person from the future could not control Hollywood by himself. It would never work.

The Big Six would never be the Big Seven. It would only be Big Five. That is, one company absorbing the other.

"What's your plan?"

"My plan? Heh. I will make good movies. Once they are ready, the Big Six will kneel and lick the ground just to acquire 1/3 of my company."

Kazir grinned.

That was the best example of this situation.

Marvel Entertainment.

The success of The Avengers led Disney to buy Marvel Entertainment for $4 billion.

'Now, my studio doesn't have any comics. But it will be the first successful Cinematic Universe of this timeline. I will make sure I get billions out of it. Hm, being a shareholder is not bad, I guess.'

For that to happen... Kazir had to prevent the success of the Marvel Cinematic Universe or make it his own.

'Next month, Marvel is going to declare bankruptcy. Let's loot all their heroes then.'

He grinned like the devil.

Since he had already chosen this path, he had to be heartless. Don't give a damn what the other people say.

'I have to apologize to the fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is what it is. Maybe they'll hate me when they know what I'm going to do.'

But he had to do it. He wanted to acquire his future competitor. After all, the Marvel Cinematic Universe was the most successful cinematic universe of the 21st century. Not even the DCEU could beat it.

So it was a good choice for Kazir to buy and acquire their superhero characters.

"Let's go Salvatore, we have a lot to do from now on."

"Sigh. I wonder what you're thinking. I know that setting up a distribution channel costs a lot of money and it's hard to do, but why are you so negative about it? If you look at it from another angle, having a distribution channel is the best way to secure money."

"My answer to that is simple... I never wanted to be the king of Hollywood. It's not fun. I want to keep the Big Six on an equal footing. I want to be a director, not a chairman or a president. My passion is making movies, not controlling a company."

"So you think selling part of your company is the best decision?"

"... Let's just say I want to see the Big Six fight over my company. Go crazy over it.

"That's fucked up... But I want to see it too."

They both laughed.

The Big Six had a lot of power in Hollywood. But that didn't mean that other production companies couldn't make great movies and profit from them.

In Kazir's opinion, money was nothing more than status. Now that he was a millionaire, he didn't want it to be his whole personality. He didn't want his life to revolve around money.

Since his youth, Kazir was fascinated by movies. He wanted to be a director and there was no in-between.

'If this whole plan doesn't work out, I'll be fine as long as I can make movies.'

He had faced a lot of misfortune, so facing another one would not make him falter. Instead, his blood was boiling to prove himself to the Big Six.

"So, Mr. Grey, you're asking for a loan?"

The bank manager, Maria Ozzawu, looked at Kazir as she read his loan application. Lending money was not that easy.

"That's right." Kazir nodded.

"It says here that you want a loan of $50 million and pay it back within 3 years, is that right?"

From a millionaire's point of view, getting a loan was good because it was a method of legal tax avoidance.

Kazir's credit was good. In addition, he was a director who made movies worth hundreds of millions at the box office. Borrowing $50 million was no problem.

"What will you do with the money?"

"I will invest in my own movie and the rest will be used to buy copyrights."

Maria Ozzawu nodded. The answer was as expected.

"Phew... I thought they would interview me."

Kazir sighed with relief after his loan was approved. To be honest, the only relevant information he knew was about compound interest. But he didn't know how it normally worked. He was not the type to borrow from the bank.

Kazir had a good financial sense, so he never got to the point of bankruptcy. Especially when he got a share of the videotape profits every quarter.

"Salvatore, yes, it's me."

Kazir opened his phone and called Salvatore Barlowe.

"That's right, I got it. Tell Rafael I want to acquire the copyrights to Marvel's superheroes. Yes, I have a list here. I will give it to him later."

Marvel was facing bankruptcy and it was the best time to squeeze them dry.

'I heard they already sold Black Window, Blade and Captain America. I can find a way to acquire them, but first let's get what we can get.'

+++++

[Author's note: My decision is still firm, I really do not want Kazir to become a businessman. Once that happens, his attention will be divided even if he hires a professional manager to run his company. So I have to choose between being a director or a businessman, I decided that Kazir must still be a director. However, he will never sell the movie copyrights of Hitman+Spy Cinematic Universe just like that].

[By the way, shout out to Darui, I think I'm going to call the Hitman+Spy Cinematic Universe the Continental Cinematic Universe. It has a nice click to it. ]

[And yes, I do not know how loans and loan interest work.]

MARVEL GET!
Whilst Kazir Grey fights the big Six Companies of Hollywood industry arena, but not in the way there expecting as Kazir Grey builds Continental Cinematic Universe and Agent Salvatore is going to be witness to it, to the building of the" Legend" Continental Cinematic Universe. The Big Six will eventually be coming to him .
Unfortunately, Kazir has to take out 50 million dollar amount investments for the first movie" Taken" franchise.
Meantime, Kazir Grey gets a little more ruthless steals the success of the Marvel universe, right as it going bankrupt and buying what ever IP's of whatever you get at the current time frame.
I'm speculating here that, when RDJ get out of his own funk in Hollywood, which Hollywood won't take him back seriously and Kazir Grey comes with an unexpected opportunity that's going change RDJ life forever when new friend Kazir Grey offers RDJ to play the linchpin of his first movie the infamous titular Tony Stark Ironman movie film 1 to get the ball rolling after the success of his Continental Cinematic Universe.
But anyway as personal sacrifice for me Kazir Grey ,I 'm sure Reese Witherspoon won't mind either ,please sleep with top 10 actress of the mcu verse, I meant Scarlet Johnson ( Natasha Romanoff) Black Widow on Ironman 2 movie and possibly Haley Atwell from Captain America first Avenger . If you see were I'm going with this here.
Rant over
I'll pass the Baton to" Moran"here next time
Continue on

Last edited:
HWI 81
Hollywood What If Chapter 81

Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Star-Lord, Black Panther, Thor... Almost everyone who was part of the MCU was acquired by Grey Pictures.

Marvel was facing its biggest slump in history and Kazir used this moment to acquire the movie copyrights to these superheroes.

Marvel still owned the comic book copyrights and other copyrights such as toys and many merchandises. The contract stated that Grey Pictures had the authority over the movie copyrights for twenty years.

It should have been fifty years, but Marvel wanted an outrageous amount.

In the end, Grey Pictures bought the copyrights for $27 million.

These characters are not that famous and Marvel didn't care about these superheroes at all. Their famous superheroes are actually Spiderman, Iron Man and the Hulk.

Kazir sighed. He sighed with relief after acquiring the characters. Now that the contract was clear and he had paid the money, he didn't have to worry about Marvel making trouble. All he had to do was show the contract.

'Of course I'll still contact them. They know these superheroes better than I do.'

He had no problem inviting Stan Lee. But the MCU had to wait a decade.

The current graphics technology was not mature enough to create a superhero movie.

It was December 13, 1996. The Hangover was officially drop by the cinemas. The movie grossed $469.3 million at the worldwide box office.

Because of this result, many film companies tried to contact Grey Pictures about Kazir's next project. Unfortunately, every one of them was rejected.

Grey Pictures announced that Taken would be financed exclusively by the company.

As for Ted, Kazir sold the script to Warner Bros for $2 million. Buying a script for $2 million was a stupid move. But Warner Bros understood Kazir Grey's ability to write a comedy. He had already proven himself twice.

'They invited me to be the executive producer. No problem. '

The position was nominal. Warner Bros needed Kazir's opinion on how to make the movie funny. All he had to do was show up on set once in a while. Fortunately, Warner Bros would start shooting Ted at the end of the next year, around October 1997.

'But I think they will postpone this project...'

Kazir thinks he was free by then.

"Salvatore, what is Liam Neeson's answer?"

"Liam had no project next year... He agreed, but he didn't like the contract."

"I understand..."

Since Taken was a trilogy, Liam Neeson had to sign a trilogy contract. Also, Liam Neeson had to sign cameos in the other movies. This was all done to solidify the Continental Cinematic Universe. Liam Neeson had to show his face in other movies.

"Is he not happy with the salary?" Kazir frowned.

"He's happy with the $3 million. I think this is the highest salary he has received so far. But he didn't like the clause for the next two movies."

"..."

With each sequel, Liam Neeson's salary would increase by 35%. This means that in Taken 2, Liam Neeson's salary would be $4.05 million. Then his next salary would be $5.46 million in Taken 3.

"His agent is asking for a higher percentage increase. They are fighting for a 60% raise per movie."

"Make it 50%... But you have to sign some cameo contracts."

"Okay. I'll contact Rafael."

The negotiations with Liam Neeson went well. At least Liam's agent was much easier to convince than WMA's.

In fact, after the problems with The Hangover, Kazir decided that he would not hire actors from WMA. He didn't want that agency interfering with his movie.

"By the way, I heard Enzo's brother is here. I want to see him."

Enzo's older brother was a stunt director in Hong Kong. He worked in many movies. He was a martial artist and knew many attack patterns. Kazir needed a professional stunt director to help him with the action sequences.

Tae-Won Park. He is the brother of Hae-Won Park (Enzo Park). He was 32 years old at this time. He worked as a stunt director for seven years.

Just like Enzo, Tae-Won Park dreamed of going to Hollywood. However, he felt that his profession was not respected in Hollywood.

The action stunts in Hollywood are different from those in Hong Kong.

The action sequences of action movies in the 80s and early 90s were too simple and monotonous. They even have to repeat the punches so many times just to make a point.

The movie that influenced kung fu in Hollywood was The Matrix. Since then, many movies have hired stunt directors from Hong Kong. But that would be a different story from now on.

Kazir Grey wanted to start the trend of hand-to-hand combat with great choreography. He needed someone like Tae-Won Park.

The Korean opened the door nervously. He heard the director calling him. Actually, he had been waiting for a while, but Salvatore and Kazir were talking.

"Director..." His pronunciation was a little awkward. Perhaps influenced by the Cantonese language of Hong Kong.

Still, Kazir Grey could understand his English well enough.

"So you are Tae-Won Park."

"Director, thank you for taking care of my brother."

"It's nothing. You are a professional stunt director from Hong Kong. I wonder, do you know mixed martial arts?"

"I know, but we usually never use this kind of action choreography in our movies. The movies we produce are all kung fu."

"It's okay. We have plenty of time to think about it. First I want to hear your thoughts."

Salvatore handed the remote to Kazir. He was slowly becoming an assistant.

'I need to hire an assistant, huh.'

Kazir was embarrassed because Salvatore had been his "assistant' for the last two years.

"Anyway, check out this action choreography and give me your honest opinion."

The footage began. On the screen, Kazir Grey and Enzo Park started their fight. In this situation, Enzo Park took the role of retired agent Bryan Mills, while Kazir was simply a mob.

Enzo began to land direct and deadly punches on Kazir.

"It's different from what I expected." Tae-Won Park replied.

The action sequences were precise and lethal. Almost like a veteran soldier with the sole purpose of killing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back