• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Whilst Kazir Grey aquire most of the majority of the Marvel characters with a 27 million dollar payout.
Although, Kazir Grey has to play the waiting game for the current technology to catch up for the mcu verse world to unleash to fruition by Grey Pictures.
Meantime, Kazir Grey had other appointments to consider for the Taken franchise with Liam Neeson,turning down the cameo, which was unfortunate but Kazir Grey will find a feasible solution work around for the Continental Cinematic Universe connection to the next movie. Except Liam part in the potential cameo appearances.
Meantime, Enzo brother, Tae Won Park stunt director is about to be new lease on life on bringing Hong Kong action to the Taken franchise after meeting with Kazir Grey . As Kazir Grey unexpectedly kick starts the trend in Grey Pictures, but one step at a time.
Continue on
Cheers!

Potential Idea:
I wonder if MC would involve himself in the Star Wars re-releases. Why? Because I don't like the classic Kenobi vs Vader duel in Episode IV, and I want MC create his own version of the 'Scene 38 Reimagined' with the Parks' assistance and add it to the film, canonizing it.

HWI 82
[Shout out to ASTROBOY and Dimanikus E!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 82

What he saw was not Kung Fu or some Hollywood action fight. It was almost as if he was watching a real battle, a bloody, realistic battle.

"Once you are officially hired, you will have to do many action choreographies like this."

Hearing this, Park Tae-Won felt his blood boiling. As a man, recreating this kind of action fight made him excited.

"I will do it."

"That's good to hear. Read this script, I will officially hire you if you make three action sequences for the movie that satisfies me."

"Yes!"

Tae-Won bowed his head. It was a culture in Korea.

He accepted the script. He had to study it in order to make appropriate action choreography. He already had an example and knew what to do. He had to make the protagonist a fast and precise fighter... The protagonist also had to run a lot.

It was lucky that Liam Neeson was younger this time. Shooting three action movies would be no problem.

"Once the leading actor has signed the contract, I will put him under your job. You have to teach him the stunts.

It was written that Liam Neeson had to undergo three months of physical conditioning. He had to learn mixed martial arts and maintain his physical appearance... Maybe build abs too.

'Eye candy. I think a lot of women will like it when they see Liam Neeson's abs and ripped body... Speaking of abs, I'm getting fat these days. I need to do some sit-ups.'

Once it was in the contract, both parties had to respect it.

'I'm sure Liam Neeson understands that.'

Kazir Grey and Tae-Won Park shook hands.

Enzo Park wipes off his sweat after doing push-ups.

The success of The Hangover never gave Enzo Park a big break.

Ed Helms and the rest of the cast began filming Napoleon Dynamite II. The budget for the sequel increased to 15 million and Fox Searchlight Pictures was getting salty about it. The success of The Hangover increased the salaries of Ed Helms, Pedro Pascal and Reese Witherspoon.

Jack Black also received an invitation to do another comedy.

Even Reese Witherspoon passed the audition for Scream.

Only Enzo Park had no job at the moment. Because of his race, he had a hard time finding roles. He heard there was a project called Rush Hour, but the cast was mostly done. He tried to audition for the role but didn't get it. Jackie Chan got the part instead.

So Enzo Park was grateful that Kazir Grey hired him back even though his role in Taken was very small. At least he had something to do.

To be honest, Enzo Park felt bitter because he felt he was being left behind. He wanted to prove himself so he was currently doing weight training. He bench-pressed 405 pounds, which was quite remarkable.

'I heard that once this movie becomes successful, I will have a role every year.'

Kazir Grey planned to cast Enzo Park as a ninja. He was the equivalent of Black Window of the MCU, where he would appear in many Continental movies.

In fact, Kazir already had a movie that was perfect for Enzo.

In John Wick Chapter 3, there was a group of ninjas that John Wick fought. So Kazir Grey decided to add a certain movie to the Continental Cinematic Universe.

It was Ninja Assassin. This movie could fit perfectly into the Continental Cinematic Universe.

The movie had a low box office, but Kazir Grey believed that he could change that by adding the movie to a perfect Cinematic Universe. Maybe the movie could also have sequels.

Although this project would not start until the Continental Cinematic Universe was firmly established. Maybe around the year 2000.

Enzo was grateful that Kazir Grey had already assured him that he was part of the crew. He didn't have to audition. After all, Enzo Park was already perfect for the role. All he had to do was make sure his acting was perfect, too.

A week later, Liam Neeson officially joined the cast. Kazir didn't bother to audition for the role of the protagonist. He knew that Liam Neeson was the perfect actor for Taken.

Liam Neeson's contract was adjusted to include a 45% salary increase for each sequel. Also, his cameo had to be limited to ten minutes at most.

After that, Liam Neeson and Enzo Park started training to keep their bodies in shape. Tae-Won Park helped Liam Neeson with his action stunts. Kazir even hired extras and stuntmen in advance to make sure the action stunts were perfected as soon as possible.

The budget for Taken was only $25 million. Liam Neeson took home $3 million. Even Kazir Grey had a salary of $3 million.

Kazir Grey had to make sure that the expenses would be less than $19 million. He didn't want to add more to the budget.

"I'm nervous and excited at the same time."

Kazir Grey grinned. The script was already finished, even the action choreography was 2/3 complete.

All that remained were the roles of Bryan Mills' daughter and ex-wife. Most of the roles related to the action scenes were already cast.

"Next."

Kazir Grey's assistant director, Fremont Smith, announced and another young actress entered the audition room.

Of course, they had to give the actresses a chance to join the cast. After all, the director of this movie was Kazir Grey. A very talented director. Actors/actresses would line up just to be part of a $25 million project.

"Salvatore, are you really sure that your client can perform well?"

"Don't worry, Kazir. She is prepared. She has been studying the script for three months. I believe she will be perfectly cast for the role."

"Hm." Kazir Grey just nodded.

Actually, Kazir was too busy and didn't know anything about Salvatore's clients. He only knew Enzo Park.

[Visit my Patreon if you want to read more:]

- 115 advanced chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 89 advanced chapters of RDD

- 102 advanced chapters of HWI

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

Whilst Kazir Grey adds Enzo Park to the Continental Cinematic Universe" Taken "connection as Enzo plays the titular Ninja Assassin ( Raizo) Rain, which Kazir Grey buffs up ( six pack abs) aka Eye Candy for the ladies .
Erstwhile, Kazir Grey finally meets one of agent Salvatore client actresses for role of wife and daughter. A future B lister or A lister would be associated with director Kazir Grey and credited to the successes.( accreditation goes to Moran).
We'll see who mystery actresses for the role that Kazir Grey recognizes for the" Taken" franchise in the audition casting at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 83
[Shout out to Swaroop S., Reggie D., and Jacob B.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 83

Days passed.

Kazir and the others were busy meeting the actors who were auditioning for the roles.

Renner Hector made sure to record the actors' auditions so they would have a clip to study later.

Since Kazir was a famous director with two successful movies under his belt, the actors and actresses were much more enthusiastic this time.

From now on, the roles that Kazir was interested in were Bryan Mills' daughter and ex-wife.

This was the third round of auditions and only seven actresses were left for the role of Bryan Mills' ex-wife.

To be honest, Kazir was not looking for someone so beautiful.

'As long as she can cry on camera and get hired for a small salary, I'm fine.'

"Most of these actresses are from CAA or freelancers."

Something he already expected. Kazir hired a casting director. Yes, it is a real job. The casting director's job was to find actors and actresses for the character roles based on what the director was looking for.

They were responsible for auditioning and filtering. The first audition was usually based on looks, if their looks met the criteria, they would pass and go on to the second round of auditions. The second audition was usually based on acting ability and they would be filtered into another round, the final round.

Kazir could not supervise all the jobs for the film. That's why the role of the casting director was important.

'Of course, the casting director I hired is from CAA. It's understandable that he would prefer CAA actors over other talent agencies. Besides, that's what I want.'

Having problems with WMA would just be a waste of his time.

"Hello, I'm Famke Janssen. I'm here for the role of Lenore Mills-St. John."

"..."

Kazir stared at the woman. The actress was known for her role as Jean Grey in X-Men.

'I heard Famke Janssen is the Bond girl in 007 last time. I think it was Goldeneye in 1995.'

Famke Janssen got the role of Lenore Mills in the original trilogy of Taken. However, the timeline had changed and it was now December 1996. Famke Janssen was too young and beautiful for the part.

But Kazir said nothing and let the woman audition.

'Should I hire her?'

Kazir thought. It was not a problem to hire Famke because her salary was not that high. She also had a nice acting style.

'Let's wait for all the actresses to audition before we decide.'

"Thank you, Miss Janssen."

The woman smiled at Kazir and walked away.

"That smile... it's so sexy."

Harold, sitting next to Kazir, murmured.

"Yeah, I guess." Kazir shrugged.

"Dude, that smile is clearly aimed at you. I bet 1 out of 10 she's waiting for you outside." Harold added.

"10 percent? That's a very small chance."

"But it's still a chance."

Harold, the prop master, became a producer after Kazir convinced him to.

Kazir knew that Harold had strong discipline after working with him for years. He always made sure that the props, set, and background were meticulously prepared.

So Kazir knew that Harold had what it takes to be a producer. And he was right. Harold knew most of the crew members and easily gained their respect. Working with a reliable person who had good relationships was the best thing for this crew. Harold was trusted by everyone and he proved himself.

'He made my job easier.'

To be honest, Kazir wanted Harold to be a producer from the beginning. But Harold was too stubborn to stay on the props team. This was the only time Kazir convinced him.

Renner and Harold were his trusted friends who had been with him since the beginning of his directing career.

He wanted to make Harold a producer and Renner a director. Because they both had talent.

'Unfortunately... They didn't have a strong sense of ambition, just like me, hehe.'

Harold was one thing, but Renner Hector was much harder to convince.

"The last actress will appear."

Kazir nodded after reading the list. The last one was a freelancer. She didn't have an agency.

"Brianna Evans, a stage actress from the Sydney Opera House. That's kind of interesting."

The Sidney Opera House was a famous theater in Australia. Kazir didn't expect to meet a stage actress today.

'Although I have heard that some theater actresses have exaggerated their acting. Considering that this woman passed the second round, she probably has good acting skills.'

"Hello, I'm Brianna Evans."

The woman had a simple appearance. Not beautiful, but not ugly.

But Kazir sensed a mother's gentleness in her.

'Is she usually like this, or is it because she's preparing for the role?'

The actresses who made it to the second round were given part of the script and signed non-disclosure agreements. Presumably, Brianna Evans studied the script.

"Miss Evans, I want to see you cry."

... That was a little out of context from Kazir. Fortunately, Brianna Evans understood him.

The woman closed her eyes... When she opened them, tears began to flow.

"Cut--"

Instinctively, Kazir stopped the audition.

Everyone looked at him.

"... Prepare the set. Is Liam Neeson in the building? I want to see her act with him."

"Um, I think Liam Neeson is practicing with Tae-Won Park right now."

"Call him."

Kazir's heart beat faster...

'Action movie? This woman should be in a drama instead! She knows how to make someone emotional.'

Kazir knew a lot of actors who could stir people's emotions, especially when they found the right roles for them.

Robert Downey Jr. in his role as Iron Man.

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.

And Heath Ledger as the Joker... Heath Ledger may be the best method actor Kazir has ever seen.

'A mother... This woman is a mother. '

That was the thing he realized. Her tears, they were real. As if the woman had actually lost a child.

Suddenly, his instinct as a director awakened... He wanted this woman to shine.

'There are thousands of talented actresses in this field, but only a few can be recognized... I can't believe that someone like her was buried without receiving recognition and applause.'

++++

[I apologize because I might add another original character... Let's just say I'm influenced by Oshi No Ko and Act Age(anime/manga). I'm fascinated in the idea of Method Acting.]

Whilst Kazir Grey meets Famke Janssen but she too young and too beautiful for the role, which Harold teases him about with a 10 % chance of occurring.
Although, Kazir Grey finds an unexpected gem in an underrated opera house actress Brianna Evans ( OC)? ,which Kazir Grey gonna make her shine in the movies.
Continue on
Cheers!

Interesting what-if story.

I was a bit worried for a time there when the main character started talking about JEWS controlling Hollywood. But it didn't devolve into some neo-Nazi sidetrack.

Otherwise, I like the MC. He's working hard, is clever, and so far doesn't have any noticeable Mary Sue hijinks going on.

It's also refreshing that this didn't magically fuck all the top 100 Hollywood ladies like some cringe waifu collector.

Interesting what-if story.

I was a bit worried for a time there when the main character started talking about JEWS controlling Hollywood. But it didn't devolve into some neo-Nazi sidetrack/QUOTE]

I don't think it is anything controversial. I mean doesn't white people control nfl. Heard about lawsuit and stuff. Why is there hatred if Jewish people do control Hollywood

HWI 84
[Shout out to The King, Chafe!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 84

It was true that there were countless talented actresses in Hollywood. Unfortunately, most of them never got the spotlight.

Hollywood was a place where connection was very important. Talent was not enough, sometimes actresses/actors had to sell their souls to achieve their dreams. Actresses who were not ready for that were mercilessly buried.

While Liam Neeson was away, Kazir decided to interview Brianna.

'This is someone I didn't know. Am I going to change the future again? Famke Janssen should get the part, that should happen, but...'

Kazir bit his lip. Then he started to write a short script, about a man and a woman... He didn't know why he was doing it.

"Miss Evans, it says here that you're from Australia... Tell me, do you have a child?"

Perhaps because his mind was in turmoil, Kazir asked quickly and without hesitation.

'I need to know if my assumption is correct.'

"Haha, I'm sorry if it's inappropriate for me to ask. Anyway, it says here that you are 32 years old."

The role was a mother with a teenage daughter, so her age should be appropriate. At least she was supposed to be a middle-aged woman. Maybe that's why Brianna Evans, who had no connections, made it to the second round. Because the woman didn't look young at all.

'As for her looks, she's not extremely beautiful. But she looks gentle... Unfortunately, she should have auditioned for a drama. Because her talent cannot be shown in an action movie. Her scenes were too small... Unless... Damn, my artistic sense is getting out of control.'

"Hello, Director Grey. As it says in the documents, I'm 32 years old. I have worked in the theater for 16 years. And no, I don't have a child."

"I see. Then how did you find a way to play this role? Did you research it or something?"

"Yes... I just got the script two weeks ago. So I spent the rest of my money going to libraries and looking for articles about missing children. I also interviewed parents who had lost their children, especially parents of deceased soldiers. I decided to put myself in their shoes for this audition.

"..."

Kazir grinned.

His guess was right.

This woman is a method actor.

Method actor was a terrible way to master the art of acting. It drove some people crazy.

Kazir knew someone he both respected and feared. When he curiously watched The Dark Night (Nolan's 2nd Batman movie), Kazir saw the terrifying explosiveness of a method actor.

The Joker gave him goosebumps throughout the movie. As a director, Kazir realized that the real protagonist of The Dark Night was the Joker, not Batman. Heath Ledger stole the audience's attention and it was fucking beautiful... Kazir cried as he realized that the film industry had lost someone like him.

'... I wonder. Where is Heath Ledger now?'

"Director Grey, you called for me?"

Liam Neeson showed up wearing a fresh T-shirt. He had a schedule of coming to the studio three times a week to work on stunt choreography with Tae-Won Park. Most of the difficult stunts would be done by the stunt doubles, but Liam Neeson still had to participate.

"Right timing, Liam, I just wrote a short script. I wonder if you could act it with Miss Evans here."

Kazir handed the script to Liam Neeson and the actor began to read it.

"Director, give me a few minutes to prepare my mood."

"No problem, Miss Evans. This is your copy. Please read it."

"Thank you, director." The actress respectfully accepted the script.

For the record, Liam Neeson was a talented actor. He was disciplined and respected. His discipline in working in show business was impeccable. Kazir witnessed Liam Neeson's serious work after signing the contract.

Schindler's List shook the hearts of many people and Liam Neeson's performance was satisfying.

One thing was clear, Liam Neeson was a great actor.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Anyway...

The whole scene went silent until Harold started to cry next to Kazir.

Even Renner was wiping away tears as he kept the camera on Brianna Evans.

When the short scene ended, Liam Neeson was shocked. He touched his chin.

"I was overwhelmed."

He looked at the woman playing the role of the heartbroken mother.

"Cut... Brianna, someone will be in touch with you later. I hope we can work together."

"Thank you, director."

Perhaps the woman was still in the state of being a mother, she didn't smile at all despite hearing Kazir's appreciation.

"Kazir... That woman. No, Miss Evans..."

When Brianna was gone, Liam Neeson stayed in the audition room to talk to Kazir.

Kazir sighed.

"I'm sorry Liam, I know this might be inconvenient for you. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine. I know you are a director and you will hire the best actress for the part. I just can't believe that I have to act with Miss Evans for three movies."

Kazir grinned and didn't bother to explain. Liam Neeson only read the first movie... He didn't know Lenore Mills, Bryan Mills' ex-wife, was going to die.

'Should I make it dramatic?'

That was the question.

Kazir opened his phone and made a call. The next audition was for the role of the daughter.

[Kazir, why did you call me? Have you met my client yet?] Salvatore replied.

"Salvatore, I think you will be interested in signing this woman named Brianna Evans. I assure you you will never regret it. You can contact her later when you're not busy. I am sending you her contact number. By the way, are you really sure that your little client can perform well?"

[Don't worry, Kazir. She is prepared. She has been studying the script for three months. I think she will be perfect for the role... As for the woman you're talking about, I'll call her later].

Actually, Kazir was too busy and didn't know anything about Salvatore's clients. He only knew Enzo Park.

That last line
[Don't worry, Kazir. She is prepared. She has been studying the script for three months. I think she will be perfect for the role... As for the woman you're talking about, I'll call her later].

[Confused] These are same lines two chapters back....

Thanks for the chapter

P.S. Except for the last double repeated lines, but method actor Brianna Evans gets the part on Taken franchise, seriously Liam it's actually 2 1/2 movies for the mother Lenore Mills.
Anyway, Kazir Grey knows the explosiveness of method acting aka The Joker Heath ledger ( Dark knight) Rises. R.I.P
Also Kazir Grey has one last audition for the daughter of the Mills Family in Taken
Continue on
Cheers!

"Kazir... That woman. No, Miss Evans..."

When Brianna was gone, Liam Neeson stayed in the audition room to talk to Kazir.

Kazir sighed.

"I'm sorry Liam, I know this might be inconvenient for you. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine. I know you are a director and you will hire the best actress for the part. I just can't believe that I have to act with Miss Evans for three movies."

I dont get it, whats wrong with her that he "has to" act with her and get apologises? did he know her? did he fell into instant attraction/dislike?

Anyway, like the stoy, its simple and yet strangely engrossing.

HWI 85
[Shout out to Phil, Manuel M., Jean Carlos L.C., Benjamin G.!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 85

The audition continued and this time it was for Bryan Mills' daughter.

To be honest, Kazir didn't care about the age aspect of this role. As long as she could act well enough, Kazir would cast her.

So...

"Hi, I'm Scarlett Johansson."

'You got to be kidding me.'

Kazir stopped writing. He looked at the little girl who was about to audition.

'So this is the client Salvatore signed. That bastard, when did he do that? We are talking about Miss Black Window here. How did Salvatore sign a contract with her? Did I cause a butterfly effect? Probably yes.'

Scarlett Johansson was born in 1984. That means she was 12 years old right now. However, women at that age were usually taller than their male counterparts. So Scarlett Johansson looked about 14 to 15 years old. She had light blonde hair, was tall, and looked mischievous.

'I think I know why Salvatore begged me to keep it PG-13.'

There was a scene where Bryan Mills' daughter had to wear a bikini... Kazir had to adjust some scenes.

'Since he is Salvatore's client, I have to give her a chance.'

The little girl began her audition. Just as Salvatore had promised, Scarlett Johansson prepared for the role. She easily passed the audition and the crew was pleased.

"Thank you, Miss Johansson. We will contact you later."

The little girl waved before leaving.

"That's it. The cast is set. I want each of them to sign contracts as soon as possible. We will have a script reading next week."

"That will be my job, right?"

Harold rubbed his forehead. This new job was exhausting. But he didn't want to disappoint Kazir. The only reason he had agreed to this job was to ease Kazir's workload.

"Don't worry. We already signed the troublesome ones. I'm sure each of them won't fight for a higher salary. We can always hire other actors."

"I'll try my best."

Harold nodded.

"Don't worry Mr. Producer, we will try to make sure that your responsibility will not be heavy."

"Shut up Renner, you are not helping at all!"

"Hahaha."

The end of 1996 came and New Year's parties were everywhere.

This time Kazir received invitations from many people. Mostly from prominent actors who wanted to get in touch with him.

The success of his last film was amazing.

This year's box office champion was Independence Day with $817.40 million. 20th Century Fox had the last laugh this year. It sold the most tickets worldwide.

In second place was Warner Bros.' Twister with $494.47 million worldwide.

The third was The Hangover. The movie grossed $469.30 million worldwide. And yes, it was also from Warner Bros.

Warner Bros. had the second and third highest grossing movies of the year. Combined, the two movies made $963.77 million. In a way, Warner Bros. won much bigger tickets than 20th Century Fox.

Fourth was Mission: Impossible with $457.69 million.

Fifth was The Rock, starring Nicholas Cage, with $335.06 million.

In sixth place was Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. An animated film with $325 million.

Seventh was 101 Dalmatians. Another Disney film with $320 million.

Eighth place came from Disney again. This time it was Ransom starring Mel Gibson with $309 million.

Places six through eight were dominated by Disney. Michael Eisner knew how to do business. The three films together grossed $954 million. In addition, Disney sold millions in merchandise from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and 101 Dalmatians. They may have made more profit than 20th Century Fox and Warner Bros.

Ninth place was taken by Universal Pictures with The Nutty Professor. The film earned $273.96 million.

In tenth place was Sony-Columbia's Jerry Maguire. The movie starring Tom Cruise made $273.55 million.

These were the top ten films worldwide. Yes, they were all dominated by Hollywood. The Hollywood industry was beginning to take over the world.

The top ten movies of the year would probably sell at least a million videotapes each. The cost of a videotape was $30. So each movie could make at least $30 million in the videotape market.

'I didn't have a videotape share, but I can look at the statistics for The Hangover. This month, the videotape sales of the movie were 1.6 million copies. 1.1 million copies of regular videotapes and 500 thousand copies of the deluxe edition.'

The non-deluxe videocassette of The Hangover cost $29.9. The deluxe edition cost $59.9.

If the math was right, the sales of the non-deluxe videotapes were $32.89 million. As for the deluxe edition, it was 29.95 million dollars.

This means that the videocassette sales of The Hangover this month were $62.84 million. This month alone. The videoctape sales would continue to grow through next year. It might even surpass the worldwide box office. Especially because The Hangover was a funny movie.

The buying power of Americans is enormous. They can keep the industry going.

At first, the invention of the VCR was frowned upon by Hollywood. They thought they would lose authority over their movies. But what they didn't expect was that the videotape market would save them instead. Now the movie companies had videotape distribution channels just to make more money. They signed deals with Blockbuster and Walmart to sell and rent their movies.

"Thanks for helping me last time."

The woman next to Kazir giggled and squeezed his arm. Reese Witherspoon and Kazir Grey decided to attend a party in the new year.

Out of the many people who invited him, Kazir decided to attend the Sony-Columbia New Year's party. Despite their differences, the two parties still had a friendly relationship. In fact, Grey Pictures was about to sign a deal with Sony-Columbia to distribute Taken...

Well next year I hope to see Kazir put stocks into netflix, inc. Once the company is founded in the summer of 1997.

Even though Taken and Jhon Wick probably would do.well, the 'Columbine Massacre' is coming and I remember that violent movies and Videogames were blamed for it, so much that the violence in movies was turndown for a while, so much that only MI2 was the only highest grossing film in 2000 that have some shooting scenes. Those kids would probably watch Jhon Wick and it would be blamed for tvrir actions.

Last edited:
Whilst Kazir Grey signs Ms. future Black widow star Scarlet Johansson for the Taken franchise, seriously Agent Salvatore, must be me causing a butterfly effect.
Although, Kazir Grey has put stock in Netflix which was founded in 1997.
Considering that Kazir Grey has to either avoid the Combine massacre or delay the theatrical release date for John Wick movie film by a half a year or decade after the combine incident.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 86
Hollywood What If Chapter 86

Sony-Columbia. One of the big six in Hollywood. However, despite being one of the most prominent companies in the industry, this particular film company was known to be the weakest of the big six.

The result of this year's box office list showed the reason. Within the top 10, Sony-Columbia earned only one spot, which was the lowest. Jerry Maguire earned $273.55 million. The movie came in tenth.

'Out of respect, the company sent me an invitation. Now that my project is starting, I need a company to distribute my movies. Sony-Columbia could be the best option.'

Sony-Columbia was doing a safe business these days. Instead of fully investing in a film, the company focused on distribution. Jerry Maguire was the best example of this. The production company that made that movie was TriStar Pictures.

Sony-Columbia didn't put their money where their mouth is. Instead, they would make a profit by distributing the movies instead. The company didn't have good judgment in choosing movies. They have only one interesting movie in the next three decades. It was none other than Spider-Man. Well, this movie was a huge success, so Sony was still raking in money from this comic book character.

'If Sony really acquired the movie rights to Spider-Man... I might have to sign a trilogy deal with them.'

It may sound childish, but Kazir longed to make a superhero trilogy.

His first choice was the Dark Knight trilogy. Unfortunately, he knew he didn't have the talent of Christopher Nolan's filmography.

So his second choice was the "lighthearted theme" of Spider-Man. He was pretty confident about that.

'Some people have said that Spider-Man 3 is a box office flop, but I disagree. 895 million dollars is not a box office flop.'

The trilogy was a huge success. Sam Raimi did not disappoint Spider-Man. Sony-Columbia didn't dissapointed the fans. Especially when the three Spider-men met in No Way Home. That was the pinnacle of fiction.

'Despite my age, I was still hyped for Spider-Man: No Way Home. Seeing the three Spider-Men took me back to my younger years.'

Marvel/Sony-Columbia really outdid themselves back then.

"Director Grey."

"Mr. Price."

After the resignation of two heads (Peter Guber and Jon Peters) of Sony-Columbia a few years ago, Frank Price became chairman of the company.

Kazir Grey and Frank Price shook hands. Unfortunately, this was not the place to talk serious business. Still, their meeting was peaceful and relatively good. Both sides knew each other's intentions.

After talking with Kazir for a few minutes, Frank Price left to greet the other guests. This was a formal party and the best way to make connections with prominent people.

'In fact, I see Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts. Even Jim Carrey, Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise are here.'

"Director Grey."

"Good evening, Miss Roberts."

"Director Grey."

"Good evening, Mr. Carrey."

"Director Grey."

He received greetings from many people. He also received so many business cards. This was the effect of being a successful director, actors and actresses would approach you first. Even superstars like Julia Roberts and Jim Carrey greeted him with good intentions.

After all, there was nothing wrong with a conversation between a director and an actor. They were all in the same business.

"Hm, those girls are flirting with you."

"Who? Julia Roberts? She's too famous and I don't like the way she looks."

Kazir shook his head.

"Of course not. I'm talking about other actresses. You got a lot of business cards from them, they even wrote a few words just for you. I saw some of them write their hotel room numbers."

"Is that so? I didn't see that."

"I know. You are too weird."

Reese Witherspoon giggled. The party got her attention, too. She got some invitations to audition for roles.

"Thanks for helping me."

She said and kissed him on the cheek, right in the middle of the party. She didn't care about the looks of the other women. She liked it.

Scream was released in theaters on December 20, 1996. The movie was distributed by Miramax and it had a good reception for a horror movie. Perhaps the first thing that attracted people to the movie was Drew Barrymore's cameo. No one expected that she would die very early in the movie. Everyone thought she was the protagonist of the movie.

In the first seven days of Scream, it grossed $21 million. It may seem small, but the production cost of Scream was only $15 million. It was less than the average budget of $30 million. Still, the first week was a positive response.

Since Reese Witherspoon was part of the movie, she slowly gained fame. She began to have loyal fans all over the world. She got her break in Napoleon Dynamite, then The Hangover, and now Scream.

Her three movies have all been good.

'I'm actually thinking about starting Legally Blonde, but I can't. I have a lot of things to do.'

It might be true that he wanted to help Reese with her career. Maybe he was being selfish.

'Not now. Reese needs more experience. I just need to guide her first. I heard she's been invited to join the cast of My Best Friend's Wedding and There's Something About Mary. These two are good movies.'

"Tch, Kazir, I think someone will never stop trying to talk to you. That woman is here again."

Reese Witherspoon whispered. She didn't like this particular woman, maybe because the woman was terrifyingly beautiful.

"Kazir, we meet again."

"Naomi."

Naomi Watts smiled and shook Kazir's hand. She giggled and came closer.

"I heard you're making an action movie. Why didn't you invite me?"

"Tch, bitch." Reese whispered.

The two women stared at each other. But their smiles never faded. They were actresses and knew how to control their emotions.

As for Kazir, he just shrugged. He was no fool and he knew what Naomi Watts was up to.

'To be honest, I have a certain role for her, but it's not the right time yet.'

Yeah! Sony/ Columbia pictures had which I personally called " Year of the Spider-Man " trilogy Ramiverse. but Spider-Man 3 was a half way decent flop in the past ,the Icing on the cake was 3 Spider-Man together in Mcu verse Spider-Man No Way Home ( marvel pinnacle action) by Sony/ Columbia pictures. except for the Aunt May incident in the 24 hours before in the No Home movie film.
Although, Kazir Grey picking Sony pictures makes sense for distribution channels, since the rest of the big Six Companies don't trust his vision of Cinematic Continental universe.
Which Kazir Grey has legally Blonds movie in the works, but Kazir is guilds paramour Reese Witherspoon film career as she recently picked a few good movies this year.
Considering, this kitten has claws when Kazir Grey gets around beautiful women aka the beautiful Australian Noami Watts, which Reese Witherspoon doesn't like at all, but he does have role for her ,it's just not right time for it.
Should be. interesting conversation between Kazir and Noami Watts about the intriguing,mysterious role for the underrated Noami Watts in the Hollywood industry arena. Ahh, Reese, you worry to much about it, Ha
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 87
[Shout out to D'Angelo S.!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 87

Kazir was an action movie fan, and he watched so many action movies that he knew almost all of them. Kazir knew that he didn't have a good memory. But it was different for things related to movies.

Kazir would remember things he loved so much. Even now, Kazir had to take a break every day just to watch a movie. That was his spare time, watching movies. It didn't matter what genre it was, he would watch it.

He even watched some scary ones like A Serbian Film, Human Centipede, and Ichi the Killer. In his opinion, these movies were even on the mild side. (Note: I have never seen any of these goddamn movies. I don't like gore and horror... Although I do like Seinen manga/anime).

Since Kazir had an idea of what movies he could add to the Continental Cinematic Universe, he already had a list of actors/actresses he wanted to cast. Naomi Watts was one of them.

Kazir is a man, and he is attracted to Naomi Watts. But he's had a lot of depressing experiences, so he doesn't trust people easily, especially women. To be honest, he was afraid of women. Because he knew how his life was destroyed by one.

"Naomi, I will definitely invite you when I have a role that fits you."

"You have to promise." She smiled seductively. Kazir felt his blood boiling with rage.

"I promise." He nodded, keeping his composure. He felt Reese squeeze his arm and shrugged.

"You like older women?"

After Naomi Watts left, Reese Witherspoon asked Kazir about his preference.

"Reese, Naomi Watts is 28 years old. I'm 28 years old."

His birthday, September 9, had passed and he had aged another year.

"So you like younger girls?"

She giggled. Reese Witherspoon was young. Sometimes she acted childish in front of Kazir and he spoiled her a lot.

"Kazir, good to see you here!"

"Tom! Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year!"

Tom Cruise appeared with Nicole Kidman beside him. The two were still married at the time. Their relationship lasted a decade. For celebrities to last that long was very impressive. Most celebrities simply divorced their partners after a few years.

Although there was a rumor that Nicole Kidman only stayed with Tom Cruise to ride on her husband's fame. Which may be true. Because in the late years of the 2010s, Nicole Kidman would start using her ex-husband's name to gain traction with people.

'Anyway, this thing is still uncertain. Especially when I'm slowly changing the trajectory of this timeline.'

Napoleon Dynamite and The Hangover were not supposed to be released in this era. But Kazir decided to do it anyway, despite the consequences. He gambled on the success of the two films.

"I heard you're going to invest in your own movie. How about I invest in your movie?"

Tom Cruise said.

"Don't worry, I'll contact you when we run out of money."

"Haha!"

The two had conversations. The relationship between Tom Cruise and Kazir Grey got better after Kazir was invited to Tom Cruise's party. Since then, they met a few times and talked about their jobs.

Kazir was an intern on Rain Man. He met Tom Cruise in that project for the first time and their meeting was simple. Tom Cruise just talked to the intern.

But Tom Cruise didn't expect Kazir Grey to actually break into the industry.

"I know damn well you will never let me invest in your movie. That's why you didn't agree with any film companies." Tom Cruise laughed.

As a superstar, he heard a lot of news about Hollywood. He knew that even second-tier film companies were eager to contact Grey Pictures. Even though Kazir's current project was an action movie, they were willing to bite the bullet.

Kazir now had a very good chance of success. He was a well-known screenwriter with three blockbusters under his belt. Se7en, Napoleon Dynamite and The Hangover were all profitable. The film companies believed that Kazir's action movie could also be profitable.

Unfortunately, none of them satisfied Kazir. The movie companies didn't want to let Kazir enjoy a 30% investment because they didn't want their overall profits to decrease.

Naturally, Kazir Grey decided to produce the movie on his own without any outside investment.

Tom Cruise knew that Kazir would never agree to his terms.

"You already know me, so why did you ask me?"

"Nah, I just hope you agree."

"Anyway, congratulations on Mission: Impossible and Jerry Maguire. Two of your movies are in the top 10."

"Thanks." Tom Cruise smiled.

'I heard he got a 10+10 deal with Paramount and Sony-Columbia. Honestly, he made more money than I did.'

Tom Cruise was a famous superstar with strong box office appeal. Few actors could match him, including Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts and Kim Carrey.

'His contract is not even a North American box office but worldwide box office. His contract is a $10 million salary plus 10% of the global box office... Maybe that's why he wanted to invest in my movie, because he has a lot of money this year.'

Mission: Impossible made $457 million, while Jerry Maguire made $273 million. 10% of those numbers would go into Tom Cruise's bank account.

For the film companies, they were willing to bleed and take that deal just to cast Tom Cruise. Because they knew that Tom Cruise's box office appeal was very strong. He has millions of die-hard fans all over the world who are willing to watch his movies. This is the truth behind his status.

As long as their videotapes, merchandise and television rights were not affected, the film companies were willing to give Tom Cruise a share of the box office.

+++++

[I'm experiencing existential dread, so I want to share my favorite manga that Shounen Jump axed or canceled].

[1. Psyren: I think this manga had a strong potential to be the best manga of Jump, it can surpass the new generation of the big three of Shounen Jump. Unfortunately, it was canceled.]

[2. MxO: Well, this manga is very interesting and made me laugh. It's a Harry Potter style manga. Maybe because the plot didn't have much suspense, Shounen Jump threw it in the trash].

[3. Act-Age: This manga was canceled because the creator (not the mangaka) sexually molested a minor and went to jail. All I can say is that the creator deserved it. It's unfortunate because I read the manga every week, but the creator destroyed this masterpiece and his whole life.]

[4. Hikaru No Go: This manga wasn't cancelled, the mangaka just wanted to make another manga. I have nothing to say except that I want more! However, the mangaka (Takeshi Obata) is really a master of his art. Death Note, Bakuman and Hikaru No Go are all masterpieces!]

[5. Beelzebub: This one is good, the last arc was rushed because Jump got tired of it].

[6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Another great manga, also canceled (I'm not sure)]

[7. Bleach: I don't care what others say, the last arc of Bleach is super rushed and the plot holes are everywhere. What is Yachiru, is she a person or a sword? What is Yoruichi's Zanpakuto? Yhwach lost just like that? My boy Chad didn't get any recognition! I never watched the anime because I prefer to read the manga].

While Kazir Grey treats Naomi Watts to a potential movie in Continental Cinematic Universe ( which no offense to Naomi Watts, but Kazir Grey is always on guard toward beautiful women, I'm sure Noami Watts means well by doing her proper networking on Kazir Grey, even after physically getting rid of Cassandra, she still leaves an unexpected lingering open psychological open wound for Kazir Grey in his psyche. As everyone knows in Hollywood industry arena knows the story about Cassandra and Kazir Grey. So Noami Watt was playing nice with Kazir Grey and Reese Witherspoon at the party.
Despite his rather open relationship with paramour Reese Witherspoon and unexpectedly Tom Cruise almost invested in Cinematic Continental universe" Taken " franchise from the Mr. Bankable Star Tom Cruise.
So basically Mr Grey has pull a Tom Cruise to get his share of the box office profits.?
Continue on
Cheers!

P.S. I'm a Hikaru No Go fan myself, I was devastating for Hikaru when hie ghost friend didn't come back, and the anime was canceled just as Hikaru was missing what him name.
I was looking forward to more Hikaru No Ho Manga.

HWI 88
[Shout out to Cesar M., William T.N., Danny Y., Jack W., Chase L.!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 88

"Executive producer, sounds like a stand-in."

"Hey, don't say it like that. You should be grateful that 20th Century Fox is willing to hire you."

Harold muttered beside Kazir. They were about to visit one of the studios at 20th Century Fox headquarters.

"No, they just want my creativity."

As the man who created Napoleon Dynamite, Kazir was invited to join the Napoleon Dynamite crew as an executive producer. Of course, being hired by one of the big six, Kazir had a salary to match.

'I can get $100,000 if the movie is produced. $200,000 if Napoleon Dynamite II makes a profit. Frankly, that is a lot of money for an average person. Maybe being an executive producer is not so bad.'

Unfortunately, Kazir Grey had already tasted the sweetness of money. Having $200,000 was not enough for him. He was not interested.

But Napoleon Dynamite was his first movie and he wanted to take it seriously, even though he was not the director.

'I am the screenwriter and of course I want it to succeed.'

Truthfully, Kazir Grey had no idea about the outcome of this sequel. It was a movie he had never seen in his life. He may have written the plot, but he knew that plot was not enough to make a successful movie.

"Kazir, don't give me that face. Your sense of being a serious bastard is coming out. Remember, we have another purpose for being here."

Producer Harold Witsend reminded him. Now that he was a producer, one of the tedious jobs fell to him.

"Yes. I still remember our mission."

Kazir had already contacted Sony-Columbia last time. Sony-Columbia wanted to take 35% of the worldwide box office as the sole distributor of the film. The company was responsible for advertising and promoting the movie.

However, their initial advertising budget was only $5 million. If the movie didn't do well within a week, Sony-Columbia had the right to stop the promotion.

To be honest, the deal was good. But Grey Pictures wanted better terms. Something that would bring them more money.

From now on, Sony-Columbia was their first choice. Harold Witsend wanted to contact 20th Century Fox to negotiate their project. Maybe 20th Century Fox was interested in the film and wanted to distribute it.

'As long as the conditions are right, I don't have a problem with 20th Century Fox distributing my films.'

"I heard that 20th Century Fox is in a bind right now. Their budget for this year is a little tight because of James Cameron's new movie."

"..."

Kazir just listened. Titanic was still causing problems for the two film companies, Paramount and 20th Century Fox. Not his problem.

'... But I have to make sure that Taken is not released in December. Every movie will lose its power against the giant ship.'

"We are here."

Harold confirmed the number of the studio. He opened the door and saw many people preparing for the scene.

They began to take down the set to set up the next one.

"LIGHT! ADJUST THE FUCKING LIGHT! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S TOO DIM? FUCKING SHIT! FUCKING SHIT! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU MAKE THIS MISTAKE!"

Kazir and Harold quietly entered the studio. They heard a strong roar from a certain person. This person had a unique accent.

Since Kazir had stepped down as director. Of course, someone had to take his place.

Kazir had no idea who the director was that Fox Searchlight Pictures had hired. All he knew was that the director was from France and had made so many comedies. Fox Searchlight Pictures hired him for a very small salary, probably an unknown director.

The crew for Napoleon Dynamite II was put together by a different group of production companies. Fox Searchlight Pictures didn't want to spend a lot of money on the production, so they decided to hire people with cheap salary.

Kazir found Ed Helms and Pedro Pascal trying to smile as they listened to the director's banter.

'I think they realize the truth about directors... That most directors will never hesitate to humiliate people.'

Directors suffered from intense pressure, causing their behavior to be extreme.

Judging by their expressions, the actors were definitely not used to this kind of atmosphere.

Kazir's filming had a calm and collected atmosphere. Most of the crew respected each other. They were working together to make a successful film. Also, Kazir Grey never raised his voice when talking to anyone.

Looking around, Kazir spotted Reese Witherspoon getting a makeover from a makeup artist.

When Reese saw Kazir in the corner, she waved and smiled. She wanted to approach the man, but she was still getting makeup.

As for Kazir, he just nodded.

A few minutes later, Nancy Utley appeared and talked to Kazir. Nancy Utley was the producer of the film. This was the first time that Fox Searchlight Pictures was producing its own movie. So she had to take the position of being the producer.

"Kazir, I want you to meet Hugo Lameire. He is a director from France who has made so many comedy films."

'Probably small budget films...' Kazir thought.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lameire."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Grey."

Hugo's earlier arrogance was long gone when he met Kazir. He was just a hired director and he knew he didn't have Kazir Grey's status. So as much as possible, there was nothing wrong with being humble.

"I'm interested in seeing the finished product."

"Don't worry, Mr. Grey, I'll make sure the sequel is successful."

Kazir Grey didn't have control over this project, but Hugo Lameire did.

'However, Hugo didn't even have the editing rights. Everything was under the jurisdiction of 20th Century Fox. They were the ones in charge of editing Napoleon Dynamite II.'

The two of them shook hands and Hugo did his job. Shooting began. Kazir and the others had to be quiet at that moment.

"Camera! Roll!"

HWI 89
[Shout out to The Real Cacto and Dwhateverprof!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 89

Kazir Grey and Harold Witsend watched the filming for a few minutes. Ed Helms and the other actors also greeted them. Ed Helms returned to his skinny figure, which was shocking but respected. It was very hard to lose weight, but Ed Helms worked hard just to return to Napoleon's appearance.

Kazir was impressed.

"Director Grey, thank you for giving me a chance. I'm actually sad that you're not the director this time. I'm scared and nervous that the success of this movie will be affected because of your absence."

"..." Kazir just shrugged. He was getting used to that statement.

Kazir Grey was the director who made them famous, and he had a better composure than Hugo Lameire. He was easier to talk to and he had an approachable aura. At least he didn't like to raise his voice during the shooting.

'The plot of Napoleon Dynamite II is basically an unknown venture. And to be honest, I'm not sure that's a good thing. Let's all just wait and see.'

If the release date of the movie was around May or June. If the filming finished at the right time, Kazir could attend the premier.

Well, with the budget of $15 million plus the strong authority of 20th Century Fox, the filming will definitely be in good hands.

As long as the movie could make a profit, 20th Century Fox would milk it dry.

"Director, I got a call from Tom Rothman's secretary. She said that CEO Tom Rothman is waiting for you in his office."

"Thank you, Nancy."

Kazir and Harold left the studio and went to the top floor of the building.

Tom Rothman understood the importance of Kazir's project and believed it had a great chance of success. That was why he agreed to the meeting. However, he had to look at the project from a business standpoint.

'Kazir has already made two movies with huge box office receipts. That's enough to make me interested. However, he is trying to venture into an unknown territory. Comedy and action are two completely different genres.' Tom Rothman nodded.

'A comedy film can be finished in a month. But an action movie is different, it takes at least three months to finish shooting. Also, the preparation before shooting is important. Now that Kazir Grey has decided to invest in his own movie and hire an amateur producer, I wonder how he can make this movie successful'.

A long rant from the CEO of 20th Century Fox, but a valid one.

In fact, Kazir's production crew did suffer a backlash. Now that the film had no studio backing, Grey Pictures had to take responsibility and work hard. Fortunately, they had experience working with big-budget films. The pressure was not that much. Just enough to make them tense, but serious.

'I heard that Warner Bros was going to start the sequel to The Hangover in midsummer. The Hangover made over $400 million at the box office last year.'

'They are probably working hard to make sure the results are better. I bet the actors are negotiating for salary increase... If Napoleon Dynamite II was a success, Warner Bros might have to increase the budget of The Hangover Part 2 to appease the actors.'

An obvious thing that would surely happen. In fact, that was the reason Napoleon Dynamite II went from $500,000 to $15 million. All because the actors' salaries went up.

"Sigh... Those goddamn agents. They are disgusting leeches, sucking blood to the limit."

Tom Rothman said with his teeth gritting. In fact, Ed Helms' agent even asked for a share of the box office! It was outrageous.

"The reason Napoleon Dynamite and The Hangover are successful is because of Kazir Grey. The actors have no reason to keep up their bravado! I'm sure they know that."

The life of working in the showbiz industry is to make sure that your movie/show attracts the attention of the masses. Film companies were willing to accept outrageous conditions just to increase the likelihood of success. But they were not stupid.

A few minutes later, Kazir and Harold walked into the office. The reason Kazir showed up was to assist Harold, since the producer was still new to the job.

:I can use Rafael too, but this is related to my company, so I have to make it worthwhile.'

Harold worked for Grey Pictures while Rafael was a CAA agent. Of course, Kazir had to trust his old friend.

"Good morning, Mr. Rothman."

"Kazir, how's your work?"

The two shook hands and sat down a few seconds later. Smiling like they were close friends.

"It's still sad that you are not the director of Napoleon Dynamite II. I will not hesitate to give you a share of the box office if I have to."

"Tom, it's already in the past. You already have a deal with Hugo."

"That's right. It's disappointing that you don't want to make a sequel. Regarding Taken, if the movie had a sequel, would you give it to another director?"

"It depends. My plan for Taken is one movie every two years, with a trilogy in the works."

"Hm, I have an idea about this Cinematic Universe of yours and I'm still not convinced. With your Cinematic Universe, the trilogy may not be successful. I think you are not the only one who had this idea. I'll tell you this, the reason no one has made a Cinematic Universe is because it's impossible. The budget, the time, the actors, it's impossible."

Tom Rothman said seriously.

"The reason no one has been successful is because everyone is afraid to do so. Once I prove that Cinematic Universe is possible and profitable, many film companies will try to copy me."

Kazir grinned.

When the Marvel Cinematic Universe became successful, Warner Bros tried to replicate it by starting the DCEU. Even Universal Pictures tried to start a Monster Cinematic Universe by releasing The Mummy starring Tom Cruise.

'I heard that Disney released John Carter as the opening movie of their Cinematic Universe. Well, the movie didn't live up to their expectations.'

The only successful one was MCU. Even Warner Bros' DCEU was a fucking flop in terms of quality. The movies of DCEU and MCU were not comparable at all.

In the next century, Marvel would become the face of superheroes. People like Superman and Batman would slowly be forgotten by young people.

+++++

[Rest in peace, the Honoured One, Gojo Satoru of Jujutsu Kaisen.]

Wow, where did the last line come from? Those two are still going strong even in these days. There is a reason wwhy Superman shield is among the ten most recognizable logos in the world. Also, just for the record, Superman and Batman's movies still don't have flop movies, the still male money, even Justicr League still make good money just not record breaking money.

True Superman & Batman are still butting heads, but not making record breaking box office profits.
While laying the foundation of the Cinematic Continental universe is never easy, especially since the previous predecessors weren't exactly the best examples, which the Studios executives thinks Kazir Grey is crazy for doing this unknown territory for Cinematic Universes but not without merit.
All the first Taken film has to do is hold up well in box office ranking and other 2 Taken movies have to do decently well also, and then we truly get into the " meat" of story with John Wick ( Keanu Reeves) and Continental Hotel introduction 4 movies later and Enzo Park debut as mysterious ninja ( Raizo) in Ninja Assassin film making this year's modern-day, Bruce Lee martial artist of the year.
Thus a Cinematic Universe is born?.
Continue on
Cheers!

True Superman & Batman are still butting heads, but not making record breaking box office profits.
While laying the foundation of the Cinematic Continental universe is never easy, especially since the previous predecessors weren't exactly the best examples, which the Studios executives thinks Kazir Grey is crazy for doing this unknown territory for Cinematic Universes but not without merit.
All the first Taken film has to do is hold up well in box office ranking and other 2 Taken movies have to do decently well also, and then we truly get into the " meat" of story with John Wick ( Keanu Reeves) and Continental Hotel introduction 4 movies later and Enzo Park debut as mysterious ninja ( Raizo) in Ninja Assassin film making this year's modern-day, Bruce Lee martial artist of the year.
Thus a Cinematic Universe is born?.
Continue on
Cheers!

The only problem here is that , even though Taken and John Wick could be a hitm the author is not taking into account the political ambient of the times, after Columbine, the action films with a lot of shooting took a several hit, theaters would not show the movies if the violence was over the top, they could be gret hit in the international market but not US, and don't forget 9 -11 which would nake their impact in Hollywood. The Juggernaut that are Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter would dominate those years. In the end the other producers were right, if he would have stay in COmedy or make a cinematic universe of it, he could succeed. There is a reason why movies that were a flop when they were released became a cult classic in later years, the public was not yet ready for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back