• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And before I go to sleep myself, I'll leave this question for everyone.

My potential plans for Fubata Sumeragi because I am considering her for Lelouch's harem, and how does people feel about Nathaniel paired with both Jingliu and Cocolia Rand?

IahIahShipping

I am just waiting on you to vote before I restrict the vote to a smaller number and see what you think on my ideas regarding Fubata Sumeragi and Kigisu?

Also should I just do both Cocodia and Jingliu paired with Nathaniel?

CG character poll here

IahIahShipping

I am just waiting on you to vote before I restrict the vote to a smaller number and see what you think on my ideas regarding Fubata Sumeragi and Kigisu?

Also should I just do both Cocodia and Jingliu paired with Nathaniel?

CG character poll here
Alright I have voted and my thoughts on both is that Kaguya is already there and adding a second sumeragi just muddles things on that end, Kigisu as well we have more then enough code geass characters in the present like seriously clamp went all out on those characters. So explain on the Cocolia and Jingliu pairing please?

Alright I have voted and my thoughts on both is that Kaguya is already there and adding a second sumeragi just muddles things on that end, Kigisu as well we have more then enough code geass characters in the present like seriously clamp went all out on those characters. So explain on the Cocolia and Jingliu pairing please?

Thank you for voting.

I agree having two Sumeragis just muddles things, but I did wanted to see if Fubata could work better since I have a way to include in the story, she's in Lelouch's age group where Kaguya I would have to wait and I could include her much sooner too.

Overall I thought I try and experiment with some unique and rarely used choices if it were possible.

Well for the Cocolia and Jingliu pairing I wanted to ask if people thought just pairing both with Nathaniel could work, otherwise once I am before a computer again begin breaking down the pros and cons of each choices, or what I see at least.

But I am curious on anyone's else thoughts in the meantime.

You know rather than Jingliu being able to do her rampage you can have it so Nathaniel decides to nip that problem by capturing her before she can cause the rampage all the Xianzhou loufu know is that Jingliu went Mara before just suddenly vanishing ( I am assuming Dan Feng and Xingyi keeping Nathaniel secret from Jingliu and Jing Yuan, with Xingyi having Nathaniel erase the memory completely and Dan Feng going ahead with 'reviving' Baiheng when he was actually trying to go ahead with his original attempt at helping the Vidyadhara reproduce but it screws up. With Bailu being the result and Bai heng reviving with almost all her memories intact but minus her childhood memories.) That way you can write out the companion quest issue of her feeling guillty while mara-struck.

You know rather than Jingliu being able to do her rampage you can have it so Nathaniel decides to nip that problem by capturing her before she can cause the rampage all the Xianzhou loufu know is that Jingliu went Mara before just suddenly vanishing ( I am assuming Dan Feng and Xingyi keeping Nathaniel secret from Jingliu and Jing Yuan, with Xingyi having Nathaniel erase the memory completely and Dan Feng going ahead with 'reviving' Baiheng when he was actually trying to go ahead with his original attempt at helping the Vidyadhara reproduce but it screws up. With Bailu being the result and Bai heng reviving with almost all her memories intact but minus her childhood memories.) That way you can write out the companion quest issue of her feeling guillty while mara-struck.

I like that, and having studied the Mara in depth he likely knew the trauma of losing Baiheng and Dan Feng would push her over the edge so it was easy for him to intercept and capture her. And yes if his exposure is at risk Nathaniel can use his Herrscher of Sentence powers to erase memories from anyone compromised as a defense mechanism.

We could say Baiheng's memories are fragmented in general perhaps, but where would she be?

Also on Topaz, even if she can't fit in the harem I imagine she could be a contact for Lelouch within the IPC who will sometimes help him in exchange for Nathaniel's tech and/or the incriminating evidence and blackmail Nathaniel has over the IPC including its highest ranked leaders.

So explain on the Cocolia and Jingliu pairing please?

Now that I am in front of a computer allow me to elaborate a little more, but something I do feel should be discussed and I just haven't gone too far with the idea in general is because Nathaniel is an OC and I am being extremely cautious in using him and how he is portrayed to avoid giving folks the wrong impression and potentially alienating readers since my track record with creating OCs is hit or miss at best.

What should Nathaniel's love life be like since he has been around for more than 50,000 years I am doubtful Jingliu and Cocodia were his first and only lovers. He was probably sexually involved with people over his long life, if not romantically, then to further his own goals by bedding select women who caught his eye on Earth, always by seduction and winning them over, to help further introduce mixed Honkai and human genes into gene pool of the CG world. But of course he probably had mistresses too, but I wasn't sure how much I should go ahead with this idea and such if that makes sense, connecting to my original concerns mentioned above.

So I am open to suggestions on how best I should define Nathaniel's love/sex life with that in mind, so I can find something that would be both interesting and agreeable to readers that won't damage the story as a whole. For sure I am certain there is some...Immortality Promiscuity going on, since as one character said, the immortal life can get lonely.

Moving on...I did consider Cocodia and Jingliu for both being involved with Nathaniel,

For Cocodia I think we have a good idea on how to build that relationship into a passionate affair between the two hidden behind closed doors, which thanks to Nathaniel's powers over time makes hiding the relationship very easy for him. Furthermore using his influence, aka blackmail, bribes and threats, to ensure the IPC don't attempt to take the planet once it is reconnected with the rest of the universe and cutting off the Sterllion from talking to her much more.

Jingliu on the other hand, she is a tough one since I am trying to imagine if she would be involved with Nathaniel both romantically and sexually, and if so work out how their relationship came to be. However, she doesn't strike me as someone interested in a relationship, so I have little to go on to start from. But I am imagining if they are in a relationship, he'll likely had fathered a child or two with her, and what kind of characters they should be.

One thing I would like to get some feedback on besides what I mentioned for Nathaniel's love life, is that given what the harem is looking like so far I am looking over the Code Geass cast since I do feel the harem should have one or two characters in it from that series.

Given the inclusion of long lived characters in it, like Fu Xuan, Tingyun, Elysia and Eden (due to their MANTIS augments) for example I do think C.C. would be a good choice for the harem since I wouldn't need to worry about extending her life. And I am sure there are some characters from the Xianzhou Luofu who might be curious about her. Kaguya, while I agree she would go well for Lelouch I am debating if I should use that pairing more for my SRW story and swap her out with someone else, because looking at the story right now I am having a hard time seeing her having a lot of chances to interact with Lelouch/Zero enough for a relationship to be formed between them since by that point he might be intimately involved with Elysia, Seele (HSR VER) and Bronya Rand by that point. Not that it would stop her mind you, but it might add another level of difficulty into how she might be included.

Fubata I was looking at since this story gives me potentially a rare opportunity to use her, and I was hoping for some feedback on how her involvement into the story would go before I could consider it, and unlike Kaguya she could be introduced a lot sooner and she is more in Lelouch's age group which is an added plus, because Kaguya's age meant that it would've been a wait before she joins the harem.

I might go over my reasons for including and not including the other CG characters once I have enough time in front of a computer to do so.

In the meantime, with Topaz likely to be out soon I am wondering what do you guys think of her potential inclusion in the harem? One person said, even as a long distance relationship it could work, but even if it doesn't work I could see her being a useful contact to Lelouch within the IPC.

I am waiting for more info on Hanya to consider her just in case, although highly unlikely but since the story is a long way from the harem happening I thought I weigh in on her. I did consider her sister, but her mechanical body, will likely not be a relationship starter especially given her job.

Here are the results so far from the CG cast poll.

First: C.C.

Second: Kaguya Sumeragi

Third: Maya Disel and Milly Ashford

Fourth: Leila Malcal and Ayano Kosaka

Fifth: Kallen Kozuki, Anna Clément, Oldriin Zevon, Futaba Sumeragi, Neha Shankar, Kagari Savitri, Lucretia

Sixth: Shirley Fenette, Victoria, Liliana Vergamon

Seventh: Sokkia Sherpa, Marika Soresi and Sancia

Eighth: Toto Thompson, Dalque and Misuzu

Dead last Kigisu (not surprised, but I had considered her mostly because I wanted the harem line up from the CG side to be more unique.

IahIahShipping I am tagging you because you've been the only one to offer feedback on any of these ideas, I am typically asking quite a bit of question because for a lot of these characters its my first time working with them, so getting them in character and making sure I am not overlooking any potential issues to avoid complications with the story.

A quick question to everyone, how big do guys think Lelouch's harem can be within reason and with Elysia being a driving force behind it?

I wanted to keep it to seven or eight, but with all of the talks happening I wanted to gleam what everyone else thinks out of curiosity.

Honestly I think you should focus more on story than thinking about harem.Also maybe have it that people eliysa interested in EX:Eden Mei and Kiana might not be compatible with Lelouch.And pepole Lelouch might have interest in HSR bronya selle kallen Shirley might not want to be with eliysa Romantically.In short gibe them exclusive partners seperated from each other Lelouch doesn't have to sleep with almost all the girls

A quick question to everyone, how big do guys think Lelouch's harem can be within reason and with Elysia being a driving force behind it?

I wanted to keep it to seven or eight, but with all of the talks happening I wanted to gleam what everyone else thinks out of curiosity

Well for one down grade it to 6 also no one over 100 years Lelouch And C.C worked because Lelouch actually saw her past memories so he understood her I don't think you can do the same with jinglu because how improbable that is to happen.

Also think of group dynamics HSR seele and bronya might not want a romance with eliysa they don't mind Lelouch and her are together and they are friends they just don't want to be with eliysa Romantically.Same with Eden who might just want eliysa and be just friends with Lelouch

not to mention straight charcters like kallen kozuki and Shirley

also oldrion has never expressed interest in anyone but marybel in canon and even if she was bisexual and their relationship fell apart like canon I don't see her going for Lelouch who actions would remind her of Marybel's own darker self

Honestly I think you should focus more on story than thinking about harem.Also maybe have it that people eliysa interested in EX:Eden Mei and Kiana might not be compatible with Lelouch.And pepole Lelouch might have interest in HSR bronya selle kallen Shirley might not want to be with eliysa Romantically.In short gibe them exclusive partners seperated from each other Lelouch doesn't have to sleep with almost all the girls

I have been sharing bits about the story and ideas I have, mostly to gauge what people might think and see if there is any potential issues that I might've overlooked because of how much story for Honkai Impact could change drastically in ways I am not seeing, or not much at all.

For instance awhile ago I mentioned the VERY likely possibility of Cecilia Schariac being brought back to life at the request of Cheng Lixue, Salome Jokanaan, and Shub-Niggurath to secure their loyalty. Those three in turn were revived at the request of Patricia Highsmith, who was resurrected by Nathaniel for a job well done because Patricia was a triple agent, having been spying on both Schicksal and Anti-Entropy for Nathaniel. It was thanks to Patricia he was able to meet Sirin and later after her demise he was able to collect the cores she had before Schicksal and Anti-Entropy could arrive on the scene, having quickly cloned the cores and left the copies behind with no one the wiser. Nathaniel was so pleased by the success of retrieving the cores he revived Patricia, upon which he offered her whatever she wanted. Patricia asked only for her friends who died to be brought back to life, a request Nathaniel fulfilled. Shigure Kira was the exception, being that she is still alive.

So if Cecilia is brought back, she would likely want to be reunited with Siegfried and Kiana, which by this point in the story the Kiana she gave birth to had been lost and another Kiana had taken her place, the clone she and Siegfried had rescued.

I don't think I need to elaborate what kind of changes that could bring, but I do plan on still having Mei and Kiana meet similar to canon once Lelouch and company flee to the Honkai Earth, hiding out in Nagazora with Kiana, and maybe the other girls in their group attending the all girl's academy blending in to avoid being found, but that would go all out the window once the Honkai Eruption of Nagazora, which would be resolved a lot quicker with Lelouch, Elysia and the others in town.

I've mentioned other details in the time line of events I put here too, which is a couple pages back. Right now Lelouch and company who after spending some years on Jarilo-VI/Belobog, which I am between four or five years, they would be allowed to return to Earth of the CG world. However, Lelouch would begin exploring the limits of his powers and would be searching the greater universe for resources and ways to begin preparing to challenge Britannia and later Nathaniel leading to him to discover the Herta Space Station, where he would meet Herta and Asta, Herta would end up an ally just to take Nathaniel down, because little did Lelouch realize at the time Herta and Nathaniel don't like each other very much. Something that grows when Lelouch unknowingly reveals Nathaniel had built his own Simulated Universe and made it better, which just leaves her outraged when Lelouch confirms it.

Through them he would be directed to the Xianzhou Luofu seeking information, which I'll elaborate on below.

During Lelouch will be returning to CG Earth to attend Ashford Academy, its just instead of underground chess games Lelouch will go exploring the universe, especially when Milly has a weird event Lelouch wants no part of, not helped by Elysia would no doubt be an enabler for the crazy events Milly creates XD.

As for the harem, I've only been focusing on it for three reasons.

1: Its easier to talk about.
2: I kinda want a small pool of candidates, so when they appear in the story I can give them some focus in some of the chapters to see if the candidate in question and Lelouch will develop any good chemistry.
3: There are some candidates I am very interested in trying, but I am aware I cannot use them all so I am looking for the best combination that can offer the most group dynamics among one another.

Let me be clear on this I DON'T INTEND FOR LELOUCH TO SLEEP WITH EVERY GIRL IN THE STORY. It would just get to messy, but I am not opposed Elysia having her own lovers like Eden and Mei separate from Lelouch, which I wouldn't put it pass her to do.

That being said, given the number of characters I am interested in, and looking to limit the harem to 6-7, means I need to raise the bar on who to include in the harem for Lelouch and chose those who can offer the most. Hence why I've been trying to push for debate and discussion on the candidates to narrow them down.

Well for one down grade it to 6 also no one over 100 years Lelouch And C.C worked because Lelouch actually saw her past memories so he understood her I don't think you can do the same with jinglu because how improbable that is to happen.

That didn't make a lot of sense to me, but something I did catch which if you've been following this topic you would've seen a post where I made it clear that I wasn't going to pair Jingliu and Lelouch. Granted I did consider it for a short time giving some a chance to convince me otherwise but it seems no one disagrees, but then dropped it. Now I am contemplating Jingliu and Nathaniel being involved with one another, since I already planned for her to be in his organization as a leader spearheading efforts to wipe out Yaoshi and her followers. I details vague until her character was released to gleam more information or change plans if there was some new detail that would've complicated what I had in mind.

Also think of group dynamics HSR seele and bronya might not want a romance with eliysa they don't mind Lelouch and her are together and they are friends they just don't want to be with eliysa Romantically.Same with Eden who might just want eliysa and be just friends with Lelouch

Hmmmm if they are in a harem that might be problematic since Elysia would be the one to convince Lelouch to engage in one and would insert herself into it. Now of course they all don't need to share the same bed or sleep with Lelouch at once. Like I mentioned before Eden and Elysia could keep their relationship separate from Elysia's relationship with Lelouch. The same would apply to Bronya Rand and Seele (HSR ver), allowing for times when they could have Lelouch for a night or two while Elysia spends time with Eden. I was considering if Eden would join in on a threesome with Elysia, but unfortunately I haven't found anyone to discuss that bit with anyone to gauge if it would really work or not or what kind of group dynamics it could bring. Hence why I mentioned she be in Lelouch's harem to provoke a discussion about it. I do feel under the right set up that is could maybe work, but I wanted to be sure, especially since...again...there are other characters I am interested in and looking at, and I am looking for the BEST candidates who could fit and benefit the story the best overall.

True, which again they wouldn't have to bed Lelouch together or anything either. But honestly I have little interest in working with Shirley and Kallen, mostly because I am questioning what they can offer that the other candidates cannot. Not to mention they wouldn't show up until later in the story, it would be Shirley first then Kallen at a later time so there are other characters who could get closer to Lelouch before them. Elysia, Bronya Rand, Seele (HSR ver) and others among the resurrected Flame Chasers have a bigger advantage that they've known Lelouch since he was ten/eleven years old. C.C., despite my willingness with her could end up coming onto the scene rather late too if I follow my current plan for the story. Basically Milly and Shirley would have the advantage of being in the story earlier than C.C. and Kallen, unless I do something that brings them in early, but I don't want to reveal too much of what I got in mind.

But to be clear on this too, I have nothing against Shirley and Kallen joining Lelouch's harem, but I feel there are more interesting choices and better choices I can use, and its not helped that there has been a LOT of stories using Shirley and Kallen in harem stories with Lelouch. I can change my mind if the story unfolds in a way that favors them in the harem through, and there many other factors that could change things.

also oldrion has never expressed interest in anyone but marybel in canon and even if she was bisexual and their relationship fell apart like canon I don't see her going for Lelouch who actions would remind her of Marybel's own darker self

Well I wanted to leave no stone unturned since as I've said a couple times already, I am looking for the best, most interesting harem combination that will benefit the story the most and there are some good candidates. Oldrin, I would rather save for another story if conditions allow, but I thought I see if people would say anything if she was in the poll. Speaking of them, things might be interesting once Marrybell becomes a Herrscher later in the story.

Among the CG characters I am open to trying my hand at and exploring if they could work are Futaba Sumeragi (who unlike Kaguya is in the same age group as Lelouch, but I'll say while I have an idea to bring her in, it would probably result in bad things happening to her friends. Because I recall at the end of Renya of Darkness that Renya and his friends went with Clarie to Britannia, so what became of them after that? And Nathaniel was directly Britannia and the world's growth....so. Details I wanted to bring up in a discussion to gauge how people might react and how to best tackle its introduction, I don't want people to misunderstand I am bashing any characters or anything.) Ayano, Maya Disel, and Leila Malcal.

Among the Honkai Star Rail cast outside of Seele and Bronya; Fu Xuan (she would be instrumental in helping Lelouch with his darker persona within to gain full control over his powers), Topaz (even if they don't become lovers having someone in the IPC as an ally or contact could be helpful for Lelouch in the future), Asta (she would probably help fund his organization, as much as Lelouch might comically protest it fearing he would be unable to pay her back XD, even if they end up lovers or not), Tingyun (having someone with a silver tongue like her could make for a good ally for Lelouch and could even help him obtain useful materials for his own efforts, she has been a popular choice among voters. Now I did consider Yukong's adopted daughter as an alternative since she would be the same age as Lelouch at this point in the story, but it seemed no one was interested), Qingque (I don't think they'll work out as a couple, unless someone wants to convince me otherwise. However I can see her forming a friend trio with Kiana and Pardo, and a funny scene in which Lelouch quickly masters Celestial Jade, recognizing it being very similar to another game on Earth, and crushing Qinggue.)

I did consider Sushang from Honkai Star Rail, but while I had hoped she could be a good counterbalance against the more cunning and intelligent members of the harem to add personality balance, but I didn't see how it could work. Then the confusion on her exact age, only provided the final nail in the coffin.

So meaning the characters from Honkai Star Rail I am open to, outside of Seele and Bronya Rand, are Asta, Tingyun, Topaz, and Fu Xuan.

Dan Shu was talked about as well, and while she could be used in the harem. I admit I've been having second thoughts, even if she gains a brand new and younger body I am worried about reception to the pairing idea with all of that in mind, but so far no one else has spoken on it or brought it up. I am open to doing it if my concerns about the relationship are cleared up. The fact she didn't too well in the recent poll I ran hasn't done my concerns any favors either.

Honkai Impact characters, outside of Elysia who will be paired with Lelouch; Mobius (people have been suggesting this as a threesome between her, Lelouch and Elysia, but I question if it could really work like that), Sakura (PE, I consider her since she and Lelouch do share a willingness to go that extra mile for a beloved sibling), Wendy (her I mean leaning onto strongly, helped by the fact I could take some liberties with her character given how short her appearance was), but I am generally open to most of the cast. Its just trying to find the one with the best dynamics with Lelouch and maybe the other harem members who could offer the most. Eleanor Schariac is one candidate, since outside of her loyalty to Otto she had no romantic connections with anyone, but her lack of being well known than some characters had me concerned. Cheng Lixue would be Lelouch's instructor during his time on Belobog with Salome Jokanaan and Shub-Niggurath assisting her while also helping train Nunnally, Suzaku and Jeremiah.

Also as a reminder Jeremiah and Murata Himeko will be a couple, so at least Himeko can cross off one thing from her bucket list with maybe a child (assuming I decide to let her life or not, but she'll have a kid before the time for my decision comes), with Yukong as a back up for Jeremiah in case things turn differently than planned.

Then there is Suzaku and Aponia being considered as a potential couple, which thanks to the Flame Chasers being resurrected they are physically the same ages as Suzaku and Lelouch with the exceptions of Griseo and Rin.

I would think Jingliu would not be initially open to the courtship at first but she feels like she owes Nathaniel service for the whole stopping her rampage and reviving Baiheng thing, and Nathaniel might end up getting scientific curiosity for when Jingliu's MANTIS Base ends up empowering her further then he expected, then it might grow further from there once their similarities come up.

I would think Jingliu would not be initially open to the courtship at first but she feels like she owes Nathaniel service for the whole stopping her rampage and reviving Baiheng thing, and Nathaniel might end up getting scientific curiosity for when Jingliu's MANTIS Base ends up empowering her further then he expected, then it might grow further from there once their similarities come up.

That would make sense and he is also giving her the means to hunt down Yaoshi's followers, which would explain why she hadn't been seen in the story yet. However, it would be her that prompts Lelouch to begin investigating her past when he can.

Last edited:
That would make sense and he is also giving her the means to hunt down Yaoshi's followers, which would explain why she hadn't been seen in the story yet. However, it would be her that prompts Lelouch to begin investigating her past when he can.
Lelouch though would agree with Daniel that maybe telling her about the whole breakaway disciples of Sanctus Medicus thing, would be better kept down low for now I can just imagine Dan Shu and her faction going into hiding whenever Jingliu comes back from hunting abominations bothering Nathaniel's many MANY research projects and sites if she ever ends up wandering where the Disciples continue their research into Marastruck. When the relationship escalates to a physical i expect Jingliu to ask Nathaniel if reproduction as a mantis has....fertility issues with him replying it's just the same as a baseline human and her sighing with relief.

Lelouch though would agree with Daniel that maybe telling her about the whole breakaway disciples of Sanctus Medicus thing, would be better kept down low for now I can just imagine Dan Shu and her faction going into hiding whenever Jingliu comes back from hunting abominations bothering Nathaniel's many MANY research projects and sites if she ever ends up wandering where the Disciples continue their research into Marastruck. When the relationship escalates to a physical i expect Jingliu to ask Nathaniel if reproduction as a mantis has....fertility issues with him replying it's just the same as a baseline human and her sighing with relief.

Yeah, although she is aware Nathaniel does have infiltrators within the Yaoshi cults, which the intelligence gathered helps her in her hunts, she is unaware of anything further, which also doubles as a means to cover his own butt if he was discovered too. Indeed she would ask once their relationship reaches that point, likely producing a child between them at some point or two. Merely a question of what the kids would be like, I am contemplating twins, a boy and a girl.

When the relationship escalates to a physical i expect Jingliu to ask Nathaniel if reproduction as a mantis has....fertility issues with him replying it's just the same as a baseline human and her sighing with relief.

That reminds me through, children will also be a thing for both Lelouch and Suzaku as well.

I don't know if he'll Euphy or Aponia (I am waiting for a chance to post the question to other readers to see if they wouldn't mind an Aponia and Suzaku pairing), I haven't decided if Suzaku will get both or not. But one idea I am considering, whoever begins their relationship intimate with him second will likely have Suzaku's child first.

As for Lelouch, I am still stuck on wondering who would be Lelouch's first, and I am between Elysia, Seele (HSR ver) or Bronya Rand. Much, like Suzaku, whoever Lelouch becomes physically Intimate with second will end up having his first child, so that leaves Seele and Elysia since Bronya may be risky given her position and such.

That being said, I've been debating on who Lelouch will become physically intimate with first, which has been a tough decision, partly because I am worried Bronya and Seele wouldn't be open to Lelouch if Elysia gets her first, and considering Seele's personality, I am worried she might not take it well if Lelouch didn't further his relationship with her first.

But the first question to be asked, is that who would make the move that would escalate the relationship into a physically intimate one first, which begs the question what event could go hand in hand with it since one possibility is that Lelouch suffers a personal tragedy like if Himeko ends up dying and he is crushed over it, leading to his decision to seek Fu Xuan to help him gain full control over his powers by expelling his dark half. Seele, Bronya or Elysia would end up trying to comfort him, but unknowingly yet perhaps willingly on some level escalate their relationship into a physical one leading to a rather passionate first time together.

As for the gender of Lelouch's first child I haven't decided, which I might decide on once its nailed down how Lelouch becomes involved with his first girl and then how the second and later the third would join forming the foundation of his harem.

Also to everyone I am putting out a different kind of poll, it wouldn't be Honkai Impact unless there was tragedy, which might help some relationships so here. I am allowing for big votes, mostly to confuse anyone over who might survive, but those who score low on the poll.....well I think that should be easy to guess.

Which male CG characters should survive the story?

Also I'll be posting the next chapter once Fanfiction.net fixes their notification system.

Great now I have the mental image of Elysia whispering to Seele, also I think Lelouch might not consider having kids yet because of the risk, considering his suspicions with Nathaniel but I can see it happening unforeseen.

Great now I have the mental image of Elysia whispering to Seele, also I think Lelouch might not consider having kids yet because of the risk, considering his suspicions with Nathaniel but I can see it happening unforeseen.

LOL, indeed Elysia will likely add fuel to the fire/temptations. Just pray Milly doesn't decide to help XD

True on Lelouch not having kids until the time is right, but some of these physically intimate moments could happen with little warning depending on the characters, with some likely intending to get pregnant.

Lelouch isn't someone who would seek a relationship let alone a harem, so someone will likely have to make the first move or point out to him as C.C. does to Lelouch in Seerking's Lelouch of the Prepared Rebellion, needing to point out that Sayoko has it bad for him. It doesn't have to be like that in this story, but I thought it was a good example to make my point.

I do feel I owe you an apology for exploding like that yesterday.

But one thing that infuriates me beyond anything is people making big assumptions about something I am doing without reading up on what was discussed or asking first. It's like someone leaving a bad review for your story, but how it's written makes it clear they didn't read it.

Should I have handled it better, yes.

But I will say looking to justify the harem is what I am seeking while getting reassurance for some ideas for the story because it's my first time working with the Honkai characters. And we all know how the fandom can be with certain couples so seeking added assurance and feedback was a good idea in my mind at least.

Not that I am lacking ideas myself, but better safe than sorry.

You know I've been contemplating new Herrscher titles for Lelouch.

Herrscher of Void to Herrscher of Apostasy and finally Herrscher of Transcendence. Themed around Lelouch breaking free of Nathaniel's efforts to control him and everything, eventually ascending all limitations putting him on par with the Herrscher of Finality.

But I am not sure if those titles are suitable let alone original, so what do you guys think?

I guess no one had anything for that question, which I guess is not unexpected.

I suppose the last major question left is justifying the harem in the story.

I will say, Nathaniel will probably want such a harem to happen given his plans to create a better humanity using the Herrschers and Stigma Awakened, wishing for them to procreate with one another. Like Stigma Awakened Suzaku with Herrschcer Euphy for example and even in some cases Herrschers Lelouch and Elysia, either of those would be acceptable to him. And this is due to how notoriously difficult it is for stigma to be passed down biologically since I recall in Honkai Impact at how further generations of families with them run into trouble passing them down with some exceptions like the Kaslanas who've managed, as far as I know, managed it. But Nathaniel doesn't try to force it, knowing if he pushes too hard people might resist it.

Then with Elysia she would likely encourage Lelouch to accept the feelings of those who love him, and encourage the ladies who love him to do the same, because she came from an era that was gradually dying and given the loss she might've endured could influnce this further while she is also interested in Lelouch, as he, Nunnally and others who retain their humanity prove her sacrifice wasn't in vain, and having lived and died once. In her new second life I am certain Elysia might be interested in trying new things in this second life, this time around, like experimenting in having a relationship with Lelouch and starting a family with him.

Bronya Rand would probably accept the idea of a threesome because her duties and eventual responsible makes having a normal relationship with Lelouch impossible, which is why she is fine with Seele and/or Elysia getting involved with Lelouch since it can help provide a cover for own times when she meets Lelouch in private, and any children she ends up with can be attributed to one of the other members of the harem.

Seele from Honkai Star Rail would probably be open to the threesome with Bronya and Lelouch, but she would also have the advantage of having the fewest things holding her back from seeking a relationship with Lelouch, merely a question if she'll be a tsundere about it XD. Since the first girl Lelouch gets involved with will have to be someone who will be aggressive and pursuing him to make the first move.

Fu Xuan, would be curious about Lelouch, first helping him gain full control of his Herrscher powers, but discovering that Lelouch's memories have been tampered with by someone, later revealed to be Charles and his Geass, and becomes curious more so when she learns about the World of C from him, furthering her curiosity about Lelouch and his world. More so when she becomes involved with [Redacted major story spoiler] helping him with that too. It might not be enough to justify her involvement in the harem, but at least the two would be close.

Some of the other Flame Chasers, reasons would vary individually among them, but for Mobius who I doubt would join solely because of Elysia forming a threesome just wouldn't seem to be in character for her for me at least. Potential motivations would be getting closer to Lelouch to study him, and making sure he doesn't end up like Nathaniel out of some unspoken guilt for how he turned out. But she might encourage Elysia and others to get close to him to see what kind of child a Herrscher like him could produce. The rest aside from their own reasons would likely be motivated because of what happened in their era, wanting to make the most of their second lives. Sakura I could see grow close to Lelouch due to their similar attitudes towards a younger sibling and willing to defy everyone for their sake, so I can see common ground between them, but I am unsure if its enough for her to join a harem. Eden is a possibility for a threesome with Lelouch and Elysia, but it doesn't have to be. Aponia is questionable in general, but I am more open to her and Suzaku being a couple.

Topaz from Star Rail I could see joining the harem and becoming romantically involved with Lelouch, because of a force of positive change he can be (even if he butts heads with the other IPC heads, but she might see that as a good thing considering what unsavory things as the IPC as a whole engages in), and he would be someone Topaz would like to keep close to. Not to mention for romantic pursuits, Topaz would likely be facing less savory people who would no doubt get involved with her for her position in the IPC and wealth, which probably makes Lelouch a more appealing romantic choice. Only a question if she is fine with sharing him and would love him enough to go that far.

Kiana Kaslana, well hard to imagine her and Lelouch together, but I suppose it wouldn't be impossible through. I only say that because if my plans with Cecelia goes through then she and Lelouch will be spending a lot of time together, and if what happens between her and Mei remains roughly the same as it did in canon, then I can see Lelouch as the one telling her what she needs to hear, pointing out exactly what drove Mei to join World Serpent and then reminding her of HOW Nathaniel and Otto ended up who they currently are. Even if nothing romantic happens between them, I think Lelouch would be the one to tell Kiana what needs to be said and be bluntly honest with her, which could maybe lead to something between them romantically or not, becoming close friends regarded as an "honest jerk" by Kiana. Now if she did join the harem, I do think her interest in other women might help with that, but that will mostly depend on the characters involved.

I don't have any more time to go over the other characters, but I am hoping this train of thought to justify the harem in story can trigger a conversation to help refine it further. Otherwise I might go into other characters, since Raiden Mei should be talked about because I know a friend who would like to see her and Kiana in the harem with Lelouch, but I am skeptical on it yet I am open to it if it can benefit the story.

I want to talk more of the story, but until the story reaches Nazagoa, there isn't much more to talk about since I don't want to reveal too much of what I have planned.

I guess no one had anything for that question, which I guess is not unexpected.

I suppose the last major question left is justifying the harem in the story.

I will say, Nathaniel will probably want such a harem to happen given his plans to create a better humanity using the Herrschers and Stigma Awakened, wishing for them to procreate with one another. Like Stigma Awakened Suzaku with Herrschcer Euphy for example and even in some cases Herrschers Lelouch and Elysia, either of those would be acceptable to him. And this is due to how notoriously difficult it is for stigma to be passed down biologically since I recall in Honkai Impact at how further generations of families with them run into trouble passing them down with some exceptions like the Kaslanas who've managed, as far as I know, managed it. But Nathaniel doesn't try to force it, knowing if he pushes too hard people might resist it.

Then with Elysia she would likely encourage Lelouch to accept the feelings of those who love him, and encourage the ladies who love him to do the same, because she came from an era that was gradually dying and given the loss she might've endured could influnce this further while she is also interested in Lelouch, as he, Nunnally and others who retain their humanity prove her sacrifice wasn't in vain, and having lived and died once. In her new second life I am certain Elysia might be interested in trying new things in this second life, this time around, like experimenting in having a relationship with Lelouch and starting a family with him.

Bronya Rand would probably accept the idea of a threesome because her duties and eventual responsible makes having a normal relationship with Lelouch impossible, which is why she is fine with Seele and/or Elysia getting involved with Lelouch since it can help provide a cover for own times when she meets Lelouch in private, and any children she ends up with can be attributed to one of the other members of the harem.

Seele from Honkai Star Rail would probably be open to the threesome with Bronya and Lelouch, but she would also have the advantage of having the fewest things holding her back from seeking a relationship with Lelouch, merely a question if she'll be a tsundere about it XD. Since the first girl Lelouch gets involved with will have to be someone who will be aggressive and pursuing him to make the first move.

Fu Xuan, would be curious about Lelouch, first helping him gain full control of his Herrscher powers, but discovering that Lelouch's memories have been tampered with by someone, later revealed to be Charles and his Geass, and becomes curious more so when she learns about the World of C from him, furthering her curiosity about Lelouch and his world. More so when she becomes involved with [Redacted major story spoiler] helping him with that too. It might not be enough to justify her involvement in the harem, but at least the two would be close.

Some of the other Flame Chasers, reasons would vary individually among them, but for Mobius who I doubt would join solely because of Elysia forming a threesome just wouldn't seem to be in character for her for me at least. Potential motivations would be getting closer to Lelouch to study him, and making sure he doesn't end up like Nathaniel out of some unspoken guilt for how he turned out. But she might encourage Elysia and others to get close to him to see what kind of child a Herrscher like him could produce. The rest aside from their own reasons would likely be motivated because of what happened in their era, wanting to make the most of their second lives. Sakura I could see grow close to Lelouch due to their similar attitudes towards a younger sibling and willing to defy everyone for their sake, so I can see common ground between them, but I am unsure if its enough for her to join a harem. Eden is a possibility for a threesome with Lelouch and Elysia, but it doesn't have to be. Aponia is questionable in general, but I am more open to her and Suzaku being a couple.

Topaz from Star Rail I could see joining the harem and becoming romantically involved with Lelouch, because of a force of positive change he can be (even if he butts heads with the other IPC heads, but she might see that as a good thing considering what unsavory things as the IPC as a whole engages in), and he would be someone Topaz would like to keep close to. Not to mention for romantic pursuits, Topaz would likely be facing less savory people who would no doubt get involved with her for her position in the IPC and wealth, which probably makes Lelouch a more appealing romantic choice. Only a question if she is fine with sharing him and would love him enough to go that far.

Kiana Kaslana, well hard to imagine her and Lelouch together, but I suppose it wouldn't be impossible through. I only say that because if my plans with Cecelia goes through then she and Lelouch will be spending a lot of time together, and if what happens between her and Mei remains roughly the same as it did in canon, then I can see Lelouch as the one telling her what she needs to hear, pointing out exactly what drove Mei to join World Serpent and then reminding her of HOW Nathaniel and Otto ended up who they currently are. Even if nothing romantic happens between them, I think Lelouch would be the one to tell Kiana what needs to be said and be bluntly honest with her, which could maybe lead to something between them romantically or not, becoming close friends regarded as an "honest jerk" by Kiana. Now if she did join the harem, I do think her interest in other women might help with that, but that will mostly depend on the characters involved.

I don't have any more time to go over the other characters, but I am hoping this train of thought to justify the harem in story can trigger a conversation to help refine it further. Otherwise I might go into other characters, since Raiden Mei should be talked about because I know a friend who would like to see her and Kiana in the harem with Lelouch, but I am skeptical on it yet I am open to it if it can benefit the story.

I want to talk more of the story, but until the story reaches Nazagoa, there isn't much more to talk about since I don't want to reveal too much of what I have planned.

So what do you guys think about it so far? IahIahShipping, Wild Transient and Phantom Thief Of Hearts since you three have been following this topic.

You think it be better to talk on discord? With QQ sometimes I can't tell you updated and oh boy. Did I miss a lot

I would have to agree with your assessments on them.

Thank you I appreciate that. I take my relationships and harems especially very seriously in fanfics, not doing them purely for fanservice.

Partly because I don't want my stories judged by how many women Lelouch sleep with since I've noticed people will overlook the story's flaws more often than not I've observed. What happened with my Monster Girl Encyclopedia crossover with Code Geass is one example.

Hence why it's important for me to find a ironclad way to justify the harem and those who join while being faithful to their characters, which is another reason for the polls I've been running since this is my first time writing with these characters too.

I'll probably assess the rest of the characters once I am in front of a computer again. In the meantime I am letting you guys throw in your own thoughts and if there was a character whose inclusion into the harem you want to see defended especially before I put down my assessment of them.

You think it be better to talk on discord? With QQ sometimes I can't tell you updated and oh boy. Did I miss a lot

Yeah I've made it a habit to manually check in on these posts daily because if that issue.

I can bring you up to speed via discord once I am in front of a computer, I am building my own discord server for my stories, mostly to make it an easier place to talk about them, etc. So far I've been using it to discuss plans for my SRW story, sharing the completed chapters for BETA review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back