• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I should've clarified that Nathaniel would only belittle the robots of Anti-Entropy, especially when Tesla tries to defend them. However Jackal from World Serpent would have nothing but disdain from, especially when Scepters of Duat are brought into play, Nathaniel would mock them badly, because he knows how to easily counter them due to having been the one who created them, and thanks to Owl he has counters for everything World Serpent could throw at him, doing everything he can to troll them to spite Kevin.

One further thing to keep in mind, while Nathaniel would not reveal himself to the anti-Honkai organization, there are a few things that could provoke a response, and one of them is harming Elysia or any of the Flame Chasers, and anyone he has deemed useful to his plans like Lelouch. For example if Nunnally or Elysia was captured by Cocodia, then Nathaniel would intervene, probably using his mothership to do this (see the video below) to ME Corp once he gets her out. And/or turn Sin Mal into a Herrscher out of petty vengeance.

(Start from 5:04)

Now that is out of the way, moving on.

I'll go in order of who is higher on the poll.

Avrora: Given the implicate that not even the Gem of Serenity could truly revive the dead, I do feel I could adapt and take liberties with Avrora's character. However, I do suspect Sirin likely modeled their personalities based on her old friends to some degree, so I am thinking with that in mind she would be pretentious and completive perhaps. Considering what life must've been like as a test subject, I can't see her being arrogant or cocky, but she would maybe be more pragmatic and cautious while being more mindful of her surroundings while possessing a intense hate of Schicksal. As for anything else I am coming up blank, so I am open for any further ideas on her. She has undergone the Meta-Morph Surgery before her transformation into the Herrscher of Wind, to heighten her Honkai adaptability while infusing her genes with a Honkai beast to boost her powers as a Herrscher too. Her weapon would likely be a lance with an integrated long range weapon like a rifle or something. I am open to her becoming a member of Lelouch's harem naturally, since Nathaniel wouldn't mind if more Herrschers and Stigma Awakened folks were in Lelouch's harem, or even Suzaku's if he gets one.

Bella: The original human from who Sirin got the inspiration to name the dragon after, and going off of what limited glimpses we get from her short screen time, I was thinking she would be protective towards Sirin and friendly while possessing a high pain tolerance. I imagine she would be friendly and sociable, and given her power of thunder as a Herrscher of Thunder, she would wield a katana or a similar sword to make her a foil to Mei. In fact I am thinking of making Bella a foil of Mei, both would be similar to one another yet different.

Agata: Matching her red hair I am thinking she would be aiming to prove herself while likely the most prideful of Sirin's friends and the most outspoken. As for fighting ability she would be a hand to hand combatant. I am thinking she would try to surpass or become the equal to the other flame chasers and maybe Lelouch showing a much more ambitious and competitive side.

Wendy: Given the likely bitterness and distrust she holds after the implantation of the gem of haste Wendy would share in Lelouch's trust issues, but he might be the best person who can probably understand Wendy the most, the cause for her mistrust and such. Unlike her fate in the game, Lelouch and company would save her while making a mess of ME Corp, but likely to complicate things, Nathaniel causes a Honkai Eruption, empowering Wendy and making her a lot stronger than she was in canon. But when faced with Lelouch and Bronya, the pair manage to talk her down with Wendy gaining full control of herself as a Herrscher with Theresa apologizing to Wendy over what happened. With Lelouch and Bronya becoming Wendy's closest friends, with the potential romance between her and Lelouch. Anything else would depend on events leading up to it and if they meet Wendy sooner.

Dark Seele Vollerei/Veliona: This one could be tricky for obvious reasons, but probably what might help is if she gained her own body. But otherwise I could see Seele and Veliona get along with Nunnally, but Veliona would probably applaud Lelouch's efforts to make the world a better place for Nunnally and his willingness to get his hands dirty to protect Nunnally. As a amusing bit, I could see her telling Seele that her Honkai Star Rail version should be someone to use as an example to grow into, expect be more book smart. Between Honkai Impact's Seele and Veliona, I feel Veilona and Lelouch could mesh together much better than Seele, even if she is much higher in the poll than her alter ego (she is second place). While I am wondering how a romance could work out between them, gaining a body of her own would help make things more easier.

Galina (She is sadly dead last on the poll): Given how she seemed to be shy and frightened, I am not seeing much she could offer to Lelouch in a relationship. However as a character I could see as both shy and very cautious while hesitant to engage in battle, likely using her powers to support her friends instead.

Eleanor Schariac: She has the advantage of knowing Lelouch at the start of the story, but they have yet to interact very much. Outwardly she is loyal to Nathaniel while holding resentment towards Kallen and jealously, while bitter towards Otto since he betrayed her, choosing Kallen over her. That I think has me wondering if Eleanor had wanted to be more than useful to Otto, she had wanted to be loved and needed, deep down. I feel any relationship with Lelouch would be due to Kallen and Lelouch getting closer, and Eleanor wanting to get one over Kallen to spite her, may end up falling for Lelouch instead, although they could clash on a couple things, namely her loyalty to Nathaniel, her issues with Kallen and maybe what does she ultimately want which could be a driving question to be asked. She has a lot of potential as a character, outside of being a harem candidate, but its hard to gauge clearly since the story has a long way to go and there are a dozen paths her character can take.

Shigure Kira: Much like the others after Kira, I didn't see much hope in any romantic coupling between them and Lelouch, Kira especially given her "admiration" for a certain Valkyrie, but I could see her playing herself as an older sister figure to Kiana through. But she would be with the Sugars, and its debatable if she would become involved in the story, I mean she would likely find out her idol and friends are alive at some point and would discover the rouge faction of Sugars working for Nathaniel. While I am not opposed to Kira being a harem candidate for Lelouch, I am doubtful anything of the such could happen between them through given that she is an adult compared to someone in their teens. But some would argue the same for C.C., Fu Xuan and others in that regard, so its debatable too. Still I am finding very little on anything that could lead to a romance between them. Interestingly through Kira is fairly high on the poll, below Avrova, but higher than just about everyone mentioned so far.

Cheng Lixue: Like Kira she was added in on a whim and to leave no stone unturned. Unlike Kira, she would be easier to introduce than Kira, and likely to be assigned as a trainer to Lelouch, or one of his trainers. But given how she was orphaned since a young age, Lixue and Lelouch do have some common ground, but I could see her talks between her and Lelouch make her question her decision to work with Nathaniel. Granted she aims Otto is someone she wouldn't serve ever again considering his actions. A potential romance between them might be a maybe, but it would depend on how much they interact and if Lixue choses to stay with Nathaniel or leave, but makes it clear she is following Lelouch and the others, not Otto.

Patricia Highsmith: Given her role as a triple agent for Nathaniel, Lelouch would no doubt be wary of her or at worst distrustful of her. Given how friendly and dutiful she is, I could see her and Lelouch fragile friendly terms at best, anything else would depend if she ultimately stays with Nathaniel or not, which might depend on how future events of the story play out. She'll be especially conflicted by all she did to see her friends revived after they were killed and when some or a few of them begin questioning Nathaniel's actions. As for romance possibilities between them, I am uncertain if anything can happen between them, but I have to say it feels unlikely through.

Salome Jokanaan: I could see Lelouch basing his fighting style off of her, controlling a combination of blades and weapons, given that he can use sub-space lances as the Herrscher of the Void. Being more calm and collected while seemingly more of a intellectual so I could see Lelouch having conversations and being on friendly if wary terms as well. As for romance, I have to say that would be a maybe, depending on how many chances of interactions they might have, but it would wait until later. And that would depend on if Salome is open to sharing too. But Lelouch's distrust of Otto would grow from his conversations with her and other members of the snow wolf squad. For humor I could see them before exchange annoyance with dealing with hot headed and impatient teammates. I am open to any further suggestions with her.

Shub-Niggurath: I could see her challenging Lelouch as he gets stronger, both to train her and fuel her lust for combat. Her easy-going attitude, could mesh well with the rest of the group and might even push Lelouch and Bronya Rand to take it easy when they can, but as for the matter of potential romance between them I am drawing up blanks. She was added to gauge if anyone would be interested in the potential of her inclusion into the harem.

Qingni: Yukong's adopted daughter, since in a discussion with another friend Yukong is likely too old for Lelouch (and has too much trauma that might make Jeremiah a better pairing for her than Lelouch, but he has been promised to Himieko), which is ironic considering C.C. and other candidates so far. However, Qingni would be within Lelouch's age group, and given her talent as a pilot she could be useful to the group if they need a dedicated pilot for the group's ship, but that might be unlikely at her age through. Given her limited time as a NPC in story she does have a lot of liberties that could be taken with her as needed.

She's not on the poll, but I feel she should be covered.

Misteln Schariac: I am very doubtful of any romantic prospects between them, but I am sure Mistein will find Lelouch and the other Flame Chasers interesting through. But I do feel she might do more to annoy Lelouch at most than likely join in a harem through unless anyone thinks otherwise. Being a member of World Serpent might not help matters either.

Ok, so the floor is open, what do you guys have to say on them?

Now then my thoughts

Avrora: now I pretty much agree with this It is a shame Their story was cut so short. But what can one do yeah? And considering her weapon I have this funny idea of Nathaniel getting her inserted into the belobog Silverman guard to teach her some squad level tactics and to give her a taste of the wider universe.

Bella: As for being a foil to mei I support this idea, now I technically think it might be possible for her To be shipped with Lelouch but I doubt it honestly. Bella is wholly dedicated to the protection of her friends after all. Lelouch might bring down that barrier but I doubt it.

Agata: I approve this seems a good path for her. I assume she wants to outlive her 'copy' and also surpass it. Cause honestly her copy got owned hard. She might even consider punching the shit out of Hua to be the pinnacle of her road to strength though she'd be careful about the divine key mind wipe.

Wendy: This I feel has promise as an inductee to the harem after all Elysia Loves cute girls and the sadder the backstory the better too. Though the possible mental image of Bronya Rand being the one to talk her down is funny to me.

Galina: Give this girl to nunally they can be awkward friends together. Maybe even have that relationship grow? It is through befriending Galina nunally might have an in with sirin's group.

Eleanor: I suppose this works as well trying to outshine Kallen only to inadvertently fall for Lelouch instead seems like a very Eleanor thing to do.

Shigure kira: yeah I doubt Lelouch is in her hitting range and hmm this line of thought of yours has potential. Especially the renegade sugars part of it. Keep it.

Cheng Lixue: now this on the other hand is a pretty good way to ensure issues for Hua once she recovers her memories. I doubt Cheng would appreciate Hua's keeping her past hidden initially and she might misinterpret the amnesia as having intentionally forgotten her. While Nathaniel might explain he might keep some stuff secret to....help her growth. Another promising member for the harem. That orphan backstories will fit very well but the concept of the Britannia royal family would disgust her though. Her teaching Agata is a good idea and make for some funnies where agata assures her she won't kill Hua just beat the deathers out of her.

Patricia: Now Lelouch will ask himself if he has a older woman fetish. While elysia will be all scandalized 'tehe'. But it will purely be a sort of puppy love. I assume Patricia is going to be very busy on the spy side of things now that she is unshackled via her death.

Salome: yeah Lelouch being one of her students in the art of the human sized fin funnels is a good idea. I always felt Salome had a thing with Shub in a will they won't they style. The answer is will they in this case.

Shub-niggurath: vice versa with Salome.

Qingni: this will be a difficult path assuming she has no idea as to the nature of Lelouch. Considering the standard for any abomination is well kill. Qingni will have to be deep in the rabbit hole before I consider a possible ship.

Now then my thoughts

Avrora: now I pretty much agree with this It is a shame Their story was cut so short. But what can one do yeah? And considering her weapon I have this funny idea of Nathaniel getting her inserted into the belobog Silverman guard to teach her some squad level tactics and to give her a taste of the wider universe.

Bella: As for being a foil to mei I support this idea, now I technically think it might be possible for her To be shipped with Lelouch but I doubt it honestly. Bella is wholly dedicated to the protection of her friends after all. Lelouch might bring down that barrier but I doubt it.

Agata: I approve this seems a good path for her. I assume she wants to outlive her 'copy' and also surpass it. Cause honestly her copy got owned hard. She might even consider punching the shit out of Hua to be the pinnacle of her road to strength though she'd be careful about the divine key mind wipe.

Wendy: This I feel has promise as an inductee to the harem after all Elysia Loves cute girls and the sadder the backstory the better too. Though the possible mental image of Bronya Rand being the one to talk her down is funny to me.

Galina: Give this girl to nunally they can be awkward friends together. Maybe even have that relationship grow? It is through befriending Galina nunally might have an in with sirin's group.

Eleanor: I suppose this works as well trying to outshine Kallen only to inadvertently fall for Lelouch instead seems like a very Eleanor thing to do.

Shigure kira: yeah I doubt Lelouch is in her hitting range and hmm this line of thought of yours has potential. Especially the renegade sugars part of it. Keep it.

Cheng Lixue: now this on the other hand is a pretty good way to ensure issues for Hua once she recovers her memories. I doubt Cheng would appreciate Hua's keeping her past hidden initially and she might misinterpret the amnesia as having intentionally forgotten her. While Nathaniel might explain he might keep some stuff secret to....help her growth. Another promising member for the harem. That orphan backstories will fit very well but the concept of the Britannia royal family would disgust her though. Her teaching Agata is a good idea and make for some funnies where agata assures her she won't kill Hua just beat the deathers out of her.

Patricia: Now Lelouch will ask himself if he has a older woman fetish. While elysia will be all scandalized 'tehe'. But it will purely be a sort of puppy love. I assume Patricia is going to be very busy on the spy side of things now that she is unshackled via her death.

Salome: yeah Lelouch being one of her students in the art of the human sized fin funnels is a good idea. I always felt Salome had a thing with Shub in a will they won't they style. The answer is will they in this case.

Shub-niggurath: vice versa with Salome.

Qingni: this will be a difficult path assuming she has no idea as to the nature of Lelouch. Considering the standard for any abomination is well kill. Qingni will have to be deep in the rabbit hole before I consider a possible ship.

Right time for my responses now.

Avrora: Yeah it is a shame, and yes he could likely arrange for Avrora and some of the others to aid the Silvermane Guards since fighting Fragmentum monsters would provide good training opportunities for training

Bella: Thank you and yeah, adding her to the harem would be difficult since she is unlikely to abandon her friends unless all of them plus Sirin joins Lelouch, but that might tip the scales too far in his favor. But who know what could happen since I have a hard time Bella would be blindly loyal to Sirin, which is also something up for debate too.

Agata: Ditto

Wendy: Indeed, I can see Elysia somehow being behind Wendy;s inclusion into the harem with Lelouch, and given how much of her own trust issues Wendy has, she would make for a good addition to the relationships involved compared to the likely candidates.

Galina: Ok

Eleanor Yes and it would be amusing to see it happen.

Shigure kira: I intend to and thanks.

Cheng Lixue: I agree and it could be good opportunities for drama and character development between them both too. She would hate the concept of the Royal Family, which would be another common ground she and Lelouch would share potentially making her among the Snow Wolf members likely to be close to Lelouch, regardless if it turns romantic or not.

Patricia: Indeed, but I would ideally like to keep the harem members within Lelouch's physical age group if possible, but I am not against an older woman or two joining since C.C. is technically an extreme case of this and so would Dan Shu depending on how people see it. But all that aside I do see the relationship would be likely platonic unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Salome and Shub-Niggurath: Yeah I could see Salome assisting Lixue in training Lelouch since their fighting styles are similar. I agree there might be something going on between her and Shub, but I suppose depending on how things play out they could both join the harem with Lelouch, but I am uncertain if that is a good idea considering there are other candidates who could offer more to the relationship and the story.

Oingni: Yeah that is true and I am not sure if readers would be interested in seeing her in the harem given her small roll in Star Rail, even if she would be the only Foxian to be around Lelouch's age, but I think Tingyun is popular and reader preferred choice. It wouldn't be impossible, but a lot of work for this coupling to work would be needed. Still likely a better choice than Yukong for sure I think.

StrifeHavoc

As for Misteln (Cause I forgot) I doubt Nathaniel would willing to take her in or be in a position to do so at the time. Arguably she is a product of stigma and considering the whole competition thing.......yeah

StrifeHavoc

As for Misteln (Cause I forgot) I doubt Nathaniel would willing to take her in or be in a position to do so at the time. Arguably she is a product of stigma and considering the whole competition thing.......yeah

Well actually I wasn't thinking Nathaniel would take her in, but rather she and Lelouch might meet and might be intrigued by him and C.C., and Elysia given her origins. So they would meet her at some point while on Honkai Earth.

Well actually I wasn't thinking Nathaniel would take her in, but rather she and Lelouch might meet and might be intrigued by him and C.C., and Elysia given her origins. So they would meet her at some point while on Honkai Earth.
I suppose this is a distinct possibility but Serpent is pretty active in their side of the shadows though.

You know it hasn't set into me how funny it is so many honkai faces will be interacting with each other, I can't help but impact Seele calling Star Rail Seele Onee-san too if only out of respect and Seele kinda getting her protect vibes from interacting with a younger 'self.' Also if Elysia ever ends up walking a path she would unironically pick Beauty considering what i have heard through the grape vine, that path fits her best.

I suppose this is a distinct possibility but Serpent is pretty active in their side of the shadows though.

You know it hasn't set into me how funny it is so many honkai faces will be interacting with each other, I can't help but impact Seele calling Star Rail Seele Onee-san too if only out of respect and Seele kinda getting her protect vibes from interacting with a younger 'self.' Also if Elysia ever ends up walking a path she would unironically pick Beauty considering what i have heard through the grape vine, that path fits her best.

Right and once they learn about Elysia and the other flame chasers alive it's only a matter of time someone approaches them to investigate.

Indeed especially among the Bronyas and Seeles XD I am sure.

I agree on that too.

yo yo yo, just dropped by to give you some delicious jingliu info straight from her mouth.

Interesting and thank you for that.

Her companion mission has been interesting too so I am reconsidering Jingliu's role in the story and now I am wondering if Nathaniel and Imbibitor Lunae had collaborated to bring back Baiheng, ultimately attempting it on his own through while working together to solve the problem of the Vidyadhara inability to replenish their own population, something he ends up solving but putting limits on it, such as a pair of Vidyadharas can produce one child per incarnation, but can procreate with other species, with the child being that of the other race involved retaining the ability to use their form of magic, and living longer than normally for their life by a few hundred years. Like if a Vidyadhara had a child with a Foxian, then the child would be a Foxian, which was done to prevent out of control population growth and etc.

Since it would be revealed that Mobius had some of her genes spiced with those of Vidyadhara genes to "improve" her ability to resurrect, but retains the ability to procreate unlike them. In fact, likely as a result of his collaboration with Nathaniel that lasted until the "accident" with Nathaniel cutting ties with Dan Feng, knowing his own attempt would back fire badly.

Sorry for the late reply.

And we finally got a look at Topaz too, so she seems to be around Bronya Rand's age.

Nathaniel's very existence and enhancements are just the right amounts to ensure a long life without turning into something drenched in Mara, he only hates the guts out of Kevin. But his time with the Xianzhou has him hide this because being hunted by the Hexafleet would be a bad thing. A very bad thing for his two earth plan.

Nathaniel's very existence and enhancements are just the right amounts to ensure a long life without turning into something drenched in Mara, he only hates the guts out of Kevin. But his time with the Xianzhou has him hide this because being hunted by the Hexafleet would be a bad thing. A very bad thing for his two earth plan.

I agree and he could grant this to anyone.

Right, he's smart enough to know how to avoid being hunted by them, and take precautions to give him some leverage to discourage them from waging war with him.

I agree and he could grant this to anyone.

Right, he's smart enough to know how to avoid being hunted by them, and take precautions to give him some leverage to discourage them from waging war with him.
I would think Jingliu would be very listless if she was revived with Mantis Augs, her memories would be whole and she'd remember everything she visited on Xingying with perfect clarity and Baiheng too.

I would think Jingliu would be very listless if she was revived with Mantis Augs, her memories would be whole and she'd remember everything she visited on Xingying with perfect clarity and Baiheng too.

Right and I am thinking someone was likely brought back as a demonstration to both Dan Feng and Yingxing, likely to convince them he could do this. However, instead Dan Feng would attempt to revive Baiheng on his own, while fulfilling part of his bargain with Nathaniel. His contacts within the Alliance and having warned them of Dan Feng's ill-convinced experiment saved him from any trouble after his attempts to warn Dan Feng against being "too hasty" in his efforts. Meanwhile he does go through the process of resurrecting Baiheng, but is unable to fully resurrect her, hinting that had Dan Feng been more patient he could've far more successful. Right now he is keeping the recreated body of Baiheng in cold storage, anything else depends if I decide to use her, while Jigliu's corpse was claimed and later revived as an experiment with MANTIS augmentation.

I imagine Jingliu woke up and caused.....a problem before her thoughts caught up to her. The ingrained hatred for Abominations and the trauma of whatever happened to Baiheng alongside her first rampage caused her to assume she was revived by her curse and from memories of that rampage act out, until Nathaniel cools things down and Jingliu realizes her 'bloodlust' was all in her head.

I imagine Jingliu woke up and caused.....a problem before her thoughts caught up to her. The ingrained hatred for Abominations and the trauma of whatever happened to Baiheng alongside her first rampage caused her to assume she was revived by her curse and from memories of that rampage act out, until Nathaniel cools things down and Jingliu realizes her 'bloodlust' was all in her head.

Right, and killing Abundance is part of Nathaniel's goals feeling the abominations would be a problem if he ignores it along with his plans to off Narook.

Still I wonder what Jingliu might do while with Nathaniel and if he might reveal the revived Baiheng, which he remade the body anew with MANTIS tech, but only part of her mind and memories are recovered due to Dan Feng's reincarnation effort.

Also any pairing suggestions for Jingliu?

If anyone was thinking I was going to pair Jingliu with Lelouch, uh I don't think that could work, she might be way too old for him XD.

Also the new poll I ran for the Star Rail folks.

The final round for the candidates for Lelouch's harem among the Honkai Star Rail cast.

The poll stands with these characters as they are now with a very clear winner.

1st place: Fu Xuan

2nd place: Asta

3rd place: Tingyun

4th place: Qingque, Serval Landau, Sushang and Topaz

5th place: Dan Shu and Qingni

Dead last: Kafka

Topaz I kept as a potential candidate depending on whatever details about her character, just so I don't end up regretting it later. But still with the character appearing in the game now, what do folks think?

Yeah Fu Xuan is not a good fit for Lelouch there's no way she would entertain a relationship with a seeming short life species. Hilarious that Asta ended up second. Also Topaz on fourth is interesting and Tingyun too cause she seems to be relatively young for a Foxian so she might be in lelouch's hitting range.

The closest person I could ship Jingliu with is Nathaniel himself their basically mirror images.

Maybe, but what if Lelouch ended up living much longer since Elysia and Eden will stop aging once they hit adulthood through.

Yeah Asta being in second was shocking, and Tingyun, yeah she could work, just need to do the right set up.

Hmmm so what of Cocolia then? I am fine with shipping the two with Nathaniel, although I wonder what kind of offspring Nathaniel and Jingliu would end up having?

Maybe, but what if Lelouch ended up living much longer since Elysia and Eden will stop aging once they hit adulthood through.

Yeah Asta being in second was shocking, and Tingyun, yeah she could work, just need to do the right set up.

Hmmm so what of Cocolia then? I am fine with shipping the two with Nathaniel, although I wonder what kind of offspring Nathaniel and Jingliu would end up having?

Hence why I said Closest to ship I would like to think Nathaniel is okay enough to instead push Jingliu to accept Elysia therapy. It did wonders for him back before KEVIN ruined everything, I see Jingliu as initially someone who can teach those in Nathaniel employ into the art of the Sword. Though Nathaniel makes sure she never meets the sanctus medicus defectors and their leader Dan Shu.

Last edited:
Hence why I said Closest to ship I would like to think Nathaniel is okay enough to instead push Jingliu to accept Elysia therapy. It did wonders for him back before KEVIN ruined everything, I see Jingliu as initially someone who can teach those in Nathaniel employ into the art of the Sword. Though Nathaniel makes sure she never meets the sanctus medicus defectors and their leader Dan Shu.

Ah good point, and speaking of training I could see Jingliu training most if not all of Nathaniel's soldiers, especially since the Abundance is on his hit list.

Yeah, he'll need to make sure she and Dan Shu don't meet, or at least find out of her involvement with the Sanctus Medicus group, unless she is convinced its part of a plan to make the group self-destruct...which wouldn't be easy.

Still like I said on Lelouch's life span, given the likelihood of Elysia's own lifespan, Nathaniel will probably make sure Lelouch will live as long as Elysia and others would, he might do the same to Bronya Rand and Seele, anyone with a short life span if he is feeling generous.

Ah good point, and speaking of training I could see Jingliu training most if not all of Nathaniel's soldiers, especially since the Abundance is on his hit list.

Yeah, he'll need to make sure she and Dan Shu don't meet, or at least find out of her involvement with the Sanctus Medicus group, unless she is convinced its part of a plan to make the group self-destruct...which wouldn't be easy.

Still like I said on Lelouch's life span, given the likelihood of Elysia's own lifespan, Nathaniel will probably make sure Lelouch will live as long as Elysia and others would, he might do the same to Bronya Rand and Seele, anyone with a short life span if he is feeling generous.
The other ship I have in mind is Jingliu and Kalpas in this case the will they won't they in this situation is hidden behind immense violence.

Kalpas: Fight me!

Jingliu: and your weapons are?

kalpas: These *puts up fists*

jingliu: adorable.........Oh by the Reignbow arbiter your serious.

Well in a way it already happened? Dan Shu and her medicus did split and gave up being Mara-struck and since a majority from the alchemy commission and some from the more martial part of the medicus joined her the remainder are effectively needing to rebuild.

The other ship I have in mind is Jingliu and Kalpas in this case the will they won't they in this situation is hidden behind immense violence.

Kalpas: Fight me!

Jingliu: and your weapons are?

kalpas: These *puts up fists*

jingliu: adorable.........Oh by the Reignbow arbiter your serious.

Well in a way it already happened? Dan Shu and her medicus did split and gave up being Mara-struck and since a majority from the alchemy commission and some from the more martial part of the medicus joined her the remainder are effectively needing to rebuild.

That could be amusing for that one to happen and it makes it a tempting ship to try lol.

That is true and Jingliu could see it as a divide and conquer strategy.

So no issues with Lelouch having a longer life span and potentially others, depending on how generous Nathaniel is at the time. .

And while I await any responses to my question here is where the harem set up is sitting at present.

Elysia, Seele (Honkai Star Rail ver), Bronya Rand, Eden, Fu Xuan (assuming I can figure out a good way to make it work), Dan Shu (even if she is doing poor on the Star Rail poll) and Cheng Lixue.

Also here are the results of the Honkai Impact character poll so far.

First place: Mobius

Second Place: Bronya Zaychik, Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, Eden, Sakura (Previous Era)

Third Place: Rita Rossweisse, Li Sushang, Seele Vollerei, Aponia, Yae Sakura, Kallen Kaslana, Pardofelis and Sirin

Fourth Place: Raiden Mei, Kiana Kaslana, Fu Hua, Susannah Manatt, Natasha Cioara/Raven, Vill-V, Rin (Previous Era), Avrora, Ana Schariac, Shigure Kira and Herrscher of Sentience

Fifth Place: Vita, Alvitr, Eleanor Schariac, Bella (original human), Agata, Wendy, Cheng Lixue, Patricia Highsmith, Salome Jokanaan, Shub-Niggurath and Dark Seele Vollerei

Dead last: Galina

The poll has too many ties.

And here is a poll for CG characters.

Hidden in an old story idea topic. Code Geass character poll.

I didn't think about it at the time, but I should probably elaborate on the reasons for some of my more unique picks on the Code Geass poll.

Given how long Nathaniel has been around controlling and manipulating events of the CG world, its not completely impossible for these characters to appear, likely kept imprisoned within cryogenic storage having been deemed too useful or rare to dispose of, like in the Futaba Sumeragi, one story idea is that she and Victoria were investigating rumors of someone controlling things behind Britannia, and was responsible for Dash's powers. Coming across Nathaniel, forced to intervene when they find one of his labs, who defeats them effortlessly. Noticing that Futaba had impressively high Honkai resistance and a stigma she was instead captured to be experimented upon, studied then locked away in cryo storage for further study and use if need be. Victoria might've endured a similar fate with their disappearances covered up.

Or I could go they found to be unique when Nathaniel discovered a bubble world related to the CG world and took them prisoner before their world was destroyed.

Other characters from like Kigisu, and Misuzu, the latter I was fine with including into the harem, but the former I ended being against because she is supposed to be Xingke's sister, but in the game she hails from she was never seen having children despite having a husband raising some serious question about how official it is, but I can change my mind or change it that Kigisu, using her Geass managed to find one of Nathaniel's labs and ended up facing him before easily being captured, subjected to experiments before put into cold storage.

Kigisu is Xingke's ancestor not his wife she comes from is B.C Xingke is A.T.B( Ascension Throne Britannia. ) also before I sleep due to certain reveals.

Nathaniel: Cocolia I know your busy right now and getting time alone with you considering your work load and schedule is eather.....Difficult after I fixed that whole whispers thing but you really need to know this.

Cocolia: A break from the backlog of paperwork is all I wanted Nathan. A short talk is as good a break as anything. Now what is it?

Nathaniel: Yeah about that......Remember when we talked about the IPC?

Cocolia: Yes the Interstellar traders who basically worship the amber lord?

Nathaniel: Belobog owes them money.

Cocolia: Beg Pardon? I think I misheard that?

Nathaniel: Yeah so remember how Alisa Rand okayed that project where they mass produced those Automatons you dig up and fix?

Cocolia: Yes?

Nathaniel: It was all on the INC'S credit line so to speak and uh we'll it's been building interest for hundreds of years.

Cocolia: How much?

Nathaniel: Here.

Cocolia: I.....Belobog can't possibly pay an amount this ludicrous.

Nathaniel: I can.....

Cocolia: What?

Nathaniel: I'll burn out a lot of favors I've saved up from certain people in the IPC that aren't higher ups but I can just squeeze just enough for you to pay it back in full. I'll keep it with me until this whole stellaron business blows over.

Cocolia: ......Your very fortunate I am aware of how short these meetings are but if I had the time I'd give Bronya a little brother. By the Amber Lord I'd do it on this very desk even

Nathaniel: Uh....What?

Cocolia: And I'd even call Serval in I already share you with her like with our guitar. But we all know we can't not enough time.

Kigisu is Xingke's ancestor not his wife she comes from is B.C Xingke is A.T.B( Ascension Throne Britannia. ) also before I sleep due to certain reveals.

Nathaniel: Cocolia I know your busy right now and getting time alone with you considering your work load and schedule is eather.....Difficult after I fixed that whole whispers thing but you really need to know this.

Cocolia: A break from the backlog of paperwork is all I wanted Nathan. A short talk is as good a break as anything. Now what is it?

Nathaniel: Yeah about that......Remember when we talked about the IPC?

Cocolia: Yes the Interstellar traders who basically worship the amber lord?

Nathaniel: Belobog owes them money.

Cocolia: Beg Pardon? I think I misheard that?

Nathaniel: Yeah so remember how Alisa Rand okayed that project where they mass produced those Automatons you dig up and fix?

Cocolia: Yes?

Nathaniel: It was all on the INC'S credit line so to speak and uh we'll it's been building interest for hundreds of years.

Cocolia: How much?

Nathaniel: Here.

Cocolia: I.....Belobog can't possibly pay an amount this ludicrous.

Nathaniel: I can.....

Cocolia: What?

Nathaniel: I'll burn out a lot of favors I've saved up from certain people in the IPC that aren't higher ups but I can just squeeze just enough for you to pay it back in full. I'll keep it with me until this whole stellaron business blows over.

Cocolia: ......Your very fortunate I am aware of how short these meetings are but if I had the time I'd give Bronya a little brother. By the Amber Lord I'd do it on this very desk even

Nathaniel: Uh....What?

Cocolia: And I'd even call Serval in I already share you with her like with our guitar. But we all know we can't not enough time.

Oh I know that, looking at what I wrote I can see why you would think that. I know Kigisu is Xingke's ancestor, but what I meant to say was it is mentioned before her demise that Kigisu and Liu Sou didn't have any children, or so all sources say before they died. That is all I was mentioning.

And for the scene you put in, LOL.

Actually Nathaniel could just blackmail them, and there are ways he could do it. He has enough dirt on all of their leaders and executives, and more than sufficient wealth on hand that it would be pocket change for him to clear up the planet's debt.

Like for example...

He had dirt that higher ups of the IPC had provided weapons and supplies to enemies of Alliance, although done without the approval of the higher ups, but feared if these executives actions were made known to the Alliance it would not end well XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back