• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto they seem like good potential haremettes, just need to see how the story plays out to see who best goes in.
Yeah I imagine the connections that Nathaniel made in the alliance would make for a good foot in the door so to speak as for the ten lords commission I doubt they actually know about the deals and instead are investigating 'disappearances' or mysterious deaths starting with Jingliu's Nathaniel handles it via using Jingliu's body after hee has gleaned all he can from it as even with the mind gone the body is still undergoing Mara and it ends up coming back to life but with no intelligence to guide it and only Jingliu's remaining dregs of skill and memory to draw on.

Not something I wanted to encourage, but I do have to consider every possible match up since the story could end up turning out in ways that could favor one potential relationship over another. I could see Serval being someone who could help Lelouch from going too far in his plans too, and as an older sibling that is something else the pair can bond over as friends and maybe later lovers, which I could hold off until Lelouch hits 19 or 20. Providing Serval doesn't end up in the threesome with Cocoila and Nathaniel, but that would require a lot of making up towards Serval which I doubt it would be easy, better question is would Serval forgive?

Pardo, true on that, but also she has her insane luck, which might rub off on Lelouch in unexpected ways that it ends up helpful to him XD.

That's why I voted for her she has enough common sense and experience with dealing with people like Lelouch to knock sense into him at the right time.

Aww adorable cat girl rubbing her luck off on Lulu.

My votes on Tingyun mostly because I wonder how her and Lulu will develop. We don't know a lot about her yet but she was a nice person who tried to live two lives maybe. Fits a teenager who's hidden life is a terrorist.

Qingque's a fun pick to. Mostly because I want to see how she's going to try to goof off. Plus she can chill with the others especially the cat.

Yeah I imagine the connections that Nathaniel made in the alliance would make for a good foot in the door so to speak as for the ten lords commission I doubt they actually know about the deals and instead are investigating 'disappearances' or mysterious deaths starting with Jingliu's Nathaniel handles it via using Jingliu's body after hee has gleaned all he can from it as even with the mind gone the body is still undergoing Mara and it ends up coming back to life but with no intelligence to guide it and only Jingliu's remaining dregs of skill and memory to draw on.

Right since Jingliu has a brand new MANTIS augmented body now to inhabit. So what they could investigate would be very limited while I imagine Nathaniel bringing able to bring back the dead and such would make them very uneasy, if nothing else considering how they take the laws of life and death seriously.

That's why I voted for her she has enough common sense and experience with dealing with people like Lelouch to knock sense into him at the right time.

Aww adorable cat girl rubbing her luck off on Lulu.

My votes on Tingyun mostly because I wonder how her and Lulu will develop. We don't know a lot about her yet but she was a nice person who tried to live two lives maybe. Fits a teenager who's hidden life is a terrorist.

Qingque's a fun pick to. Mostly because I want to see how she's going to try to goof off. Plus she can chill with the others especially the cat.

True and Lelouch will need someone like for sure too.

Indeed, as much troublesome Pardo can be, she has her useful even when she doesn't mean it sometimes XD.

I agree on Qingque, considering the busy members of the harem, having someone to break that up opens up another dynamic for it, but even if she doesn't join the harem she could provide some chill chapters, especially with Kiana and Pardo.

Since I know Icysnowsage will be awhile before he can offer his two cents, I figured for now I'll move onto assessment part five. I am trying to go in order of appearance these characters might appear in, but these ones aren't clearly certain.

So these the characters whose time to enter the story hasn't been fully decided yet, with the exception of one on this list.

Asta: As I've said before I got no issues between her and Arlan as a couple, and I could default to that still. However, it is worth noting that Asta did rank second beating Serval and Tingyun in my poll, so I believe that says there are a fair number of people who be interested. I can see her and Lelouch becoming friends, the latter applauding her for following her dreams in life than just allowing herself to be made to do what her family wants. However he might take issue with her lack of control on how much she spends, I can see a comical scene in which Asta wants to back Lelouch's rebellion, which the amount might cause his jaw to drop and fearful he couldn't pay her back. Being generally friendly and responsible could add a dynamic to the group, especially the more morally questionable or lazy of the harem, but she has shown to be very clear and sneaky herself, so having someone who could maybe get the better of Lelouch every once in awhile outside of the battlefield might offer its own dynamic and add some interesting moments between them. Otherwise she could be a major backer of the Black Knights.

Fubata Sumeragi: For those not familiar with her, but let me say while I am not against Kaguya Sumeragi joining the harem. However, she might end up joining the harem in my SRW crossover, and I like to try and keep any harems and relationships I do in fanfics to be as a different and unqiue as possible, which usually means avoiding the same ones. However, there is rare opportunity for me to try my hand with a pairing between her and Lelouch. Because unlike Kaguya, she is more in Lelouch's age group than Kaguya is, and I could introduce her much sooner than compared to others if I want. However, there are questions that would need to be addressed with her introduction to see if it would be worth it or not. For one it means deciding on how she ended up as a test subject for Nathaniel, being kept in cryogenic storage as her body was studied and experimented upon, turning it into a MANTIS due to possessing a abnormally high Honkai resistance that drew Nathaniel's attention. One idea is that she and her friends, while serving as Claire il Britannia Knights after becoming the new Empress at the conclusion of Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya, but there is nothing explaining what happened to Fubata and the others. There are other female characters I could've gone with, but Fubata was the only notable I think that is worth working with unless anyone disagrees. A lingering question too would be those who accompany her to go after a noble trying to assassinate Renya, or maybe succeeded, after he fathers a child with Claire or something since those two were quite close and end up encountering Nathaniel, who kills just about everyone expect for Fubata realizing she had more value alive than dead. But that is just one of potential scenarios I could go with, another is that they found a noble who had been conspiring to overthrow Claire, but their chase ends up leading him to Nathaniel. Her hot headed personality could add some liveliness to the harem, but also she be among those most driven to kill Nathaniel for revenge for the hundreds of years in captivity and being used as a test subject and the death of her friends.

Lin: A quick link for those not familiar with her. Lin I'll admit was a potential candidate I had in mind, partly because given her limit and tragic screen time, opens the door for me to take some liberties with her and giving me a more flexible back up if none of my other pairings with the Honkai Impact characters didn't work out. Even if her time in the series was very brief she was known as a cheerful and optimistic girl with a strong sense of righteousness making her similar to Kiana, but probably minus the slacking off on her studies and such. In the story, her grandfather, Dr. Magi is working for Nathaniel as one of the many spies within Schicksal, in fact his family has been working with Nathaniel as spies for decades within the ranks of Schicksal. As such he could use his connects to have Lin undergo MANTIS augmentations upon learning that Lin wanted to be a Valkyrie, and fearing for his only granddaughter he had her secretly augmented with Lin's knowledge, which comes to a head when Otto secretly has Lin investigated as a test subject, since all of her medical exams were "curiously" overseen by a close associate of Dr. Magi which was unusual causing Otto to investigate when seeking test subjects. When the jig is revealed Dr. Magi flees, and takes an unwilling Lin with him, making Otto think they've fled to Anti-Entropy, but Otto rules them out knowing there was no one who was capable of melding Honkai genes with human genes so perfectly. Lin is less than pleased about what her grandfather had been doing as both a spy and what he did to her without her consent even if she understood his reasons for that one. I could see her joining Lelouch's group as a friend and ally, and might be among those who encourage Lelouch to attend St. Freya Academy and serve as another moral compass with her sense of righteousness to drive him to use his abilities to help humanity instead of purely seeking vengeance against Britannia. Its only a question if she would fall in love with him enough to join his harem.

Yuna: For those who don't know the character given her limited appearance. In the series Yuna was a student at the same school Mei and Kiana went to, here that role would remain largely unchanged, being a kind and sociable girl who ends up becoming a Herrscher, but was killed by Theresa before the process could happen. Now given what has been revealed about so called Herrscher personas, I am thinking the same thing happens, Yuna begins absorbing Honkai energy beginning to become a Herrscher, but Lelouch and the others intervenes helping her retain control of herself. IahIahShipping and I talked about her, but I wanted to give everyone else a chance to offer any comments or thoughts on her being a potential harem member for Lelouch since like Lin she has a lot of opportunities for certain liberties to greatly expand upon her character and be adapted into the story as needed providing a good deal of flexibility. I am thinking before the Honkai Eruption in Nagazoa happens, Lelouch and Yuna meet while traveling with one of the others to meet up with Kiana, but end up helping Yuna and be friendly her, which gives Lelouch the means to help calm her down and keep control of herself. Joining the group she wouldn't be a full Herrscher yet, but the others including Lelouch would help her adjust and adapt. Beyond that is anyone's guess really.

Milly Ashford: It was inevitable she would be talked about, but she and Lelouch would meet how they did in canon, here is the link for those who haven't heard it. Only she would meet Elysia, Kiana and others too creating a very...colorful first meeting to be sure. Their relationship would be the same, but due in part to Nathaniel's actions in the early chapters while the group was away from Earth, Ashford Academy includes Valkyrie-like training. Their relationship might be the same, but god help Lelouch if he finds out he has Seele, Bronya Rand, Elysia and others eyeing him. It would drive Lelouch to skip school much more often to get away from that insanity XD. Still what will change is when Nina goes full on Herrscher, and when she attacks a ghetto, causing another who became a Herrscher to attack Ashford Academy causing a brawl between Nina and the new Herrscher to erupt forcing Elysia and the others to get involved, which will force them to escape to Honkai Earth as things get out of hand. Milly with the others would join St. Freya becoming the Student Council president and offering her own brand of student activities to the academy...need I say more. Now Milly would no doubt be the most open to the harem, but since the number of how many should be in the harem is tightly limited, she'll be a case of time will only tell.

Ok, its your turn.

I vote for Yuna. I really want to see someone write her. She has a lot and I mean a lot of issues and it will be a good character development for Lelouch. How he walks around the landmines around her and bond with her.

Another vote is for Lin. She's mostly a blank slate but... it be interesting to see Lulu save her and take the death gem.

Also Fubata. FOR TWIN SEGS!!! I know their not twins but if it looks like a duck, sucks like one. Then twin SEGS!!!

Futaba(could have her as Kaguyas body double), Lin,Yuna(gotta knock that god complex out before it takes full root and that looking down on those weaker then her,that would give a bad impression on Lelouch,since its a very britannian attitude.), Milly is always a good option if shes not being paired with Rivalz.

Futaba(could have her as Kaguyas body double), Lin,Yuna(gotta knock that god complex out before it takes full root and that looking down on those weaker then her,that would give a bad impression on Lelouch,since its a very britannian attitude.), Milly is always a good option if shes not being paired with Rivalz.

Right, but Fubata is much taller and more mature through XD I am sorry I know that was a bad joke.

Joking aside, I take it Asta is the odd one out while the others could work, but for Lin and Yuna as long as he knocks the god complex out of them, seeing what the Flame Chasers do against Mei might help.

You already know my points on Lin and Asta but I do agree that Asta being the Black Knight's Backers would be hilarious. And everyone in the know would find the concept of Asta overfunding the organization after converting some of her 'pocket change' into gold gives Lelouch an almost heart attack to be quite funny. Though Rakshata will try to push zero for more funding so she can tinker with her 'children' more.

Last edited:
You already know my points on Lin and Asta but I do agree that Asta being the Black Knight's Backers would be hilarious. And everyone in the know would find the concept of Asta overfunding the organization after converting some of her 'pocket change' into gold gives Lelouch an almost heart attack to be quite funny. Though Rakshata will try to push zero for more funding so she can tinker with her 'children' more.

That's fine, just letting everyone else voice what they think and making sure we're on the same page before I do the next set of assessments.

Yes, I'll have go the extra mile for Lelouch getting a heart attack from the excess funding, maybe Topaz could suggest doing some investing in the IPC, or even Tingyun trying to offer suggestions.

Round six of the assessments

Shirley Fenette: Since Milly was mentioned it was inevitable she would be mentioned, so let's get to it. She would likely be met some time after Lelouch meets Milly, and like in canon she would fall in love with him. However, unlike canon she have a lot more stiff competition, so I think the question to be asked here, what can Shirley off to the harem and story, what kind of dynamics she has other than being a fairly average girl? We know she could work with Lelouch, but I suppose it should be asked could she work with the harem? I worry if Milly joins it with Elysia, I don't think she could handle it XD.

Ana Schariac: A link for those unfamiliar with the character. An accomplished Valkyrie, who began training at 12 and finished training becoming A-rank at 16 years old. Unfortunately poor Ana wasn't prepared for the horrors of what fighting the Honkai would bring when she was involved in the Manila Honkai Eruption where her whole squad died, and she was only sixteen at the time, leaving her traumatized. It just got worse when she ran away from the scene, but found a little girl who needed help. Too terrified she ran, but finally worked up the courage to save as many people as she could including, Chen Tianwu. After leading him and other survivors to safety Tianwu was given half of Ana's pendant to give back to her, as she went back in to find his missing sister, but discovered to her horror the little girl she left behind earlier was Tianwu's sister. Racked with guilt, she avoided Tianwu since, becoming captain of her own squad of Valkyries while burying the guilt of what she had done. Now I have nothing against her and Tianwu being a couple in the story, since it does fit into Nathaniel plans of having the Herrschers procreate, but a serious question must asked. What will happen when she faces Tianwu who has been told about what really happened to his sister, and I should note said person who told him was Nathaniel who gave Tianwu a new body and made him into the Herrscher of Earth, while giving him some of the powers of the Void and Dominion, turning his old body into a remote control body he uses for spying in World Serpent? One way I could see this go is with the two fighting, then making up becoming a couple after tears are shed. However, it could be possible a relationship may not happen depending on how other events leading up to that confrontation plays out, and how Ana becomes a Herrscher. Does she loose control or does Elysia and the other help her remain in control barely, many x-factors could decide if Tianwu and Ana become a couple or not. If not I was contemplating her and Lelouch instead, since he could help Ana come to terms with her guilt while at the same time understanding Tianwu's anger and disappointment in Ana, helping the latter with the means to try to talk to Tianwu. Worst case scenario I could see Ana potentially end up a lover with Lelouch, but that is only if things with Tianwu goes badly.

Wendy: A link for those who don't know the character. Now she is among those I am leaning to include into the harem, although like Lin and Yuna she had limited screen time, but at the same time its enough for a character to be expanded upon greatly. Now me and IahIahShipping had talked about her and concluded she could work in the harem, even with Elysia likely to help bring her into it. But for those who didn't see those posts Wendy was an A-rank Valkyrie chosen for experimentation by having the Gem of Desire implanted in her, but while she survived having the core within her, Wendy became paralyzed and bound to a wheelchair. Schicksal's scientists treated her only as a vessel for the Gem, leaving Wendy hateful towards Schicksal and distrustful to other people. Lelouch could help her through her trust issue, being someone with his own trust issues and he would end up saving her preventing her canon death. Also Nathaniel would likely trigger an eruption to empower Wendy allowing the Herrscher of the Wind to achieve her full power.

Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina: Another link for those who don't know here. Now this is something I don't think me and IahIahShipping have really talked about, about how she could fit in the harem or not. I do imagine scenes where word of Lelouch being a Herrscher might prompt Durandal to visit St. Freya to see this Herrscher fighting for humanity wanting to spar against them, quickly overwhelming poor Lelouch, which might push Durandal to put him through a hellish training regiment to get his strength up to speed XD. Still I feel could be an intriguing addition to the harem, since that would make Lelouch a certain someone's sister in law lol. She could be another moral compass for Lelouch and someone who could keep his more ruthless side in check when needed. Of course once Durandal realizes she has a sibling of her own, this could be something she and Lelouch could further bond on too.

Natasha Cioara/Raven: Another link for those who don't know her. Well she would certaintly be an interesting one to join the harem, other than adding a cynical dynamic compared to its more cheerful members, while being a weird one for Seele from Honkai Star Rail, Although she might regard Lelouch as an enemy, but only against world serpent and not in the same vein as Kiana when she went Sirin on the world. But the fact he is surrounded by familair faces she had seen elsewhere might draw her attention even further too, and those of world serpent as a whole. Still I wonder if she could be a good fit for the harem.

Ok, its your turn now.

Ana,Wendy and Bianka might be good fits for Lelouch based on what ive read about them. Not so sure about Natasha but i am leaning toward no. As for Shirley,poor Shirley. I generally pass her over in terms of pairings for Lelouch for my fic tastes. Shes hot and provides some moral grounding for Lelouch but....shes too normal for him. That in itself itsnt a bad thing but Lelouch himself isnt a regular person in terms of intellect and personality.

Man if I wasn't gate locked out of my own house I'd totally write up a big one after booting up my computer.

That sucks, I hope that gets resolved soon.

Ana,Wendy and Bianka might be good fits for Lelouch based on what ive read about them. Not so sure about Natasha but i am leaning toward no. As for Shirley,poor Shirley. I generally pass her over in terms of pairings for Lelouch for my fic tastes. Shes hot and provides some moral grounding for Lelouch but....shes too normal for him. That in itself itsnt a bad thing but Lelouch himself isnt a regular person in terms of intellect and personality.

I understand and I have to agree, especially when looking at the other candidates who can offer much more than Shirley can, which is unfortunate for her. Bianka, Wendy and Ana on the other hand through.

That sucks, I hope that gets resolved soon.

I understand and I have to agree, especially when looking at the other candidates who can offer much more than Shirley can, which is unfortunate for her. Bianka, Wendy and Ana on the other hand through.
I mean if Lelouch was in a slice of life type setting or a more normal rom com Shirley would actually be a good pairing for him. Unfortunately for her CG by itself isnt any of that. Especially given Lelouchs goals for bringing down his dad and any other family members who gets on his bad side.

I mean if Lelouch was in a slice of life type setting or a more normal rom com Shirley would actually be a good pairing for him. Unfortunately for her CG by itself isnt any of that. Especially given Lelouchs goals for bringing down his dad and any other family members who gets on his bad side.

That is true and Honkai Impact is known for more tragedy too, so yeah.

Thing about Ana, Wendy and Dudu is that due to them being a high level valkyrie. They're mostly under Otto's orders and you can't do much with them without the eternal virgin knowing about it. Which is good in it's own way. The reasons for them meeting Lulu would be different but the main reasoning should still be that he's a Herrscher.

Wendy to ask how to use the gem in her legs or at least how to walk again. Ana is an interesting place where we do not know a lot about her so you can do what you like with her. Dudu on the other hand would remind Lulu a lot about the nobles in his country but the rare kind that actually acts out a noble's duty. So that would be an interesting dynamic.

Raven on the other hand. . . . It be interesting that you meet the children she looks after first then meet her when she's trying to kill someone. Probably Lulu.

Thing about Ana, Wendy and Dudu is that due to them being a high level valkyrie. They're mostly under Otto's orders and you can't do much with them without the eternal virgin knowing about it. Which is good in it's own way. The reasons for them meeting Lulu would be different but the main reasoning should still be that he's a Herrscher.

Wendy to ask how to use the gem in her legs or at least how to walk again. Ana is an interesting place where we do not know a lot about her so you can do what you like with her. Dudu on the other hand would remind Lulu a lot about the nobles in his country but the rare kind that actually acts out a noble's duty. So that would be an interesting dynamic.

Raven on the other hand. . . . It be interesting that you meet the children she looks after first then meet her when she's trying to kill someone. Probably Lulu.

True, but much of what happens once Lelouch and others begin going to St Freya I'll say haven't been worked out beyond the end game ideas for the story. I had ideas for Ana to meet Lelouch early, but I guess its going to be different now. Durandal will be easy enough still, but yes it would be because Lelouch is a Herrscher that would draw her to visiting him at St. Freya. Wendy might be a little more tricky unless they have her and Lelouch spend time together, hoping he or one of the others could do something about her condition.

Raven would be an interesting one, but once World Serpent finds out about Elysia and the other Flame Chasers, and yes they will meet their simulated selves within the Elysian Realm at some point, would dispatch someone to investigate them too.

Beyond that I'll be moving on unless IahIahShipping has anything new to add?

Round seven of assessment:

Rita Rossweisse: For those not familiar with her character. Rita is literally Durandal's right hand woman with the two very close to one another, She is also one of the three S-rank Valkyries active, but as for a relationship between her and Lelouch, given her loyalty to Otto that would complicate things for someone with some trust issues. Granted some could argue she and Durandal. could form a threesome with Lelouch I am skeptical of that. I am not really sure how these two could match up, unless anyone has something to say.

Fu Hua: For those who don't know the character. Now this will likely be sad for Pardo and the other Flame chasers to meet Fu Hua, but realizes she has little to no memory on them. Still that aside while I could see Lelouch and Hua get along, something that could be furthered by Lelouch having been taught by Lixue. But a romance between these two could feel weird, even if Elysia tried to draw Lelouch into the harem because of how close Lelouch is to Lixue who taught Lelouch all his moves and helped raised him in a sense with Hua being basically her adopted mother, so you guys can maybe see the issue here? Otherwise I got no problem pairing them together, and its also why I was willing to use Lixue as an alternative.

Alvitr: For those who don't know the character. Alvitr would be your average Valkyrie, who is naïve, but she is a determined young woman with a hothead streak yet is kind to those around her. I could see her useful for covering needed expedition, and I had considered her as mostly a reserve harem candidate in case any of the more major characters were rendered out of the question. Much like Lin and Yuna, her character could be adapted and greatly expanded upon.

Bronya Zaychik: Once again, a link for those who don't know her. I won't go too much into her since IahIahShipping and I had talked about her a lot, and Bronya Rand might be a superior choice unless anyone wants to add something?

Seele Vollerei: A link to her profile page for those who need it. IahIahShipping and I had also talked about it, but just mentioning her to see if anyone has anything new to add, but she is the opposite in personality from her Honkai Star Rail version and is close to Bronya Zaychik so I am skeptical on this relationship.

Veliona: The profile for the other half of Seele. If there was a choice between the two Seeles from Honkai Impact for Lelouch, I would say Veliona/Dark Seele might be a better choice, but the harem has one Seele in it already, and the two Seeles meeting as they will later in the story should be something. Furthermore, given Veliona's nature, Nathaniel probably wouldn't mind, actually he would welcome if she and Lelouch had offspring wondering what a Herrscher and a living Stigma with a living body could produce.

Its your turn now.

True, but much of what happens once Lelouch and others begin going to St Freya I'll say haven't been worked out beyond the end game ideas for the story. I had ideas for Ana to meet Lelouch early, but I guess its going to be different now. Durandal will be easy enough still, but yes it would be because Lelouch is a Herrscher that would draw her to visiting him at St. Freya. Wendy might be a little more tricky unless they have her and Lelouch spend time together, hoping he or one of the others could do something about her condition.

Raven would be an interesting one, but once World Serpent finds out about Elysia and the other Flame Chasers, and yes they will meet their simulated selves within the Elysian Realm at some point, would dispatch someone to investigate them too.

A cool thing is the girls aside from Raven won't even have to be there physically. Lulu can just video call and talk to them. So it be an interesting way to have a long distance relationship also phone sex! Wendy would be wanting to talk to Lulu more about how to control her powers and eventually transfer. So it be good for them to just start off with chatting in secure channels. They have holographic call features.

As for the new list.... A lot of good pics.

Rita is a good pick for a lot of reasons. It's time to chip away at her loyalty to Otto.

Bronya and both Seele's come as a package deal. Break Seele out of the quantum realm to get interaction points with Veliona.

Fu Hua will be a class monitor as usual so Lulu will be interacting with her in class. Alvtir on the other hand is an active Valkyrie so her interaction options will be limited unless.... she's testing out things Lulu makes. Like weapons or giant Robots Lulu can remake from his world in Honkai.

A cool thing is the girls aside from Raven won't even have to be there physically. Lulu can just video call and talk to them. So it be an interesting way to have a long distance relationship also phone sex! Wendy would be wanting to talk to Lulu more about how to control her powers and eventually transfer. So it be good for them to just start off with chatting in secure channels. They have holographic call features.

As for the new list.... A lot of good pics.

Rita is a good pick for a lot of reasons. It's time to chip away at her loyalty to Otto.

Bronya and both Seele's come as a package deal. Break Seele out of the quantum realm to get interaction points with Veliona.

Fu Hua will be a class monitor as usual so Lulu will be interacting with her in class. Alvtir on the other hand is an active Valkyrie so her interaction options will be limited unless.... she's testing out things Lulu makes. Like weapons or giant Robots Lulu can remake from his world in Honkai.

Yeah, I agree they are good choices unfortunately some don't seem to agree about Rita, Fu Hua and Alvitr, which I can guess why.

Maybe so on Bronya being a package deal with Seele, but it doesn't mean Seele has to be involved with Lelouch too, while Veliona on the other hand.

But true interacting with Fu Hua would be easy since Lelouch will be at St. Freya. Alvitr on the other hand could be someone to check in on Lelouch and keep an eye on him since she hasn't been seen in any battles, so...

Bronya and Veliona are the only ones in this batch i would vote for.

I am feeling the same, which makes Lelouch's harem having two of the Bronyas quite amusing and another Seele XD.

Also have you guys seen this, on a completely unrelated note. I am debating on which to go with my contingency plan in which
the Griseo with them is actually a clone of the original with the modified memories of her Elysian Realm counterpart created as a back up, and to ensure Griseo's DNA he in storage doesn't detoriate from the long story while the original is still out there somewhere.
Or have the original being found, but after her awakening goes to Nathaniel to ask that she be made younger so she could be among her friends as they grow up again, something he agrees to in a Pet the Dog moment.

Rand and Seele of Star Rail work better, in my opinion and Rita and Durandal are too close to Otto and probably doing a lot of missions while Otto might be curious I doubt Lelouch won't find some Nathaniel made doodads to hide his herrscherness. Plus I doubt Rita would two time her lady durandal.

Rand and Seele of Star Rail work better, in my opinion and Rita and Durandal are too close to Otto and probably doing a lot of missions while Otto might be curious I doubt Lelouch won't find some Nathaniel made doodads to hide his herrscherness. Plus I doubt Rita would two time her lady durandal.

I do have to agree with that (there are a fair amount of reasons why I could see why people would think Bronya and Seele from Honkai Impact could work, but almost an equal amount of reasons why it wouldn't), more so since Seele and Bronya of Honkai Star Rail of the same age group as Lelouch makes more ideal while the ones from Honkai Impact are on the younger side. Yes that is also true for Durandal and Rita, which would make it an uphill battle, especially it has to be acknowledged their presences in the story would be fairly late compared to other candidates, and I can't see neither two-timing with Lelouch, even if someone they agreed to it otherwise through.

And I think that is something we need to talk about, Lelouch doesn't have something to hid his Herrscher powers, and I think during Nazagoza he is forced to go all out to help contain both Yuna (who I think ends up transforming too since she might blame Mei for the eruption which killed her mother triggering the beginning of her transformation, so might target her). This would be after events of Ashford Academy, and by this point with Fu Xuan's help, Lelouch has gained full control of his Herrscher Core, but I am leaning towards the Nazagoza eruption being another reason that pushes Lelouch to gain control over his powers and defeat the persona his botched awakening into a Herrscher caused. Regardless it would be hard to hide Lelouch, Nunnally and maybe anyone else who is a Herrscher like Eleanor if she ends up tagging along, complicating things would be the Flame Chasers themselves, who even if no one knows anything about them, their combat prowess would raise a lot of eyebrows. Otto on the other hand might be familiar with them given his position of Void Archive.

I agree from our earlier talk they would keep quiet about Nathaniel and his group, but hiding that could be difficult unless they have like a cover story, or they opt to simply reveal what everyone else needs to know. Theresa I think would be the only one who is told everything and might help craft a cover story to give to Otto and the rest of Schicksal.

Once everyone is caught up I'll share the next set of assessments.

They would need to output a certain amount of honkai energy which triggers when they transform I was thinking Nathaniel made a sort of body enveloping field that 'covers' the remainder of the honkai energy they put out, I refer to it as their 'Sealed' states and when turning into herrschers they speak a release code that brings down this field to basically broadcast their existence.

They would need to output a certain amount of honkai energy which triggers when they transform I was thinking Nathaniel made a sort of body enveloping field that 'covers' the remainder of the honkai energy they put out, I refer to it as their 'Sealed' states and when turning into herrschers they speak a release code that brings down this field to basically broadcast their existence.

If need be Vill-V could replicate such devices as needed once they go to Earth, to try and hide before Nazagoza happens. I had some ideas Lelouch could take Pardo with him and maybe begin swiping some stuff, the stuff they can't get through the IPC and such from Schicksal, which would lead to his encounters with Ana or Alvitr, who wouldn't recongize Lelouch and Pardo, heck I was toying with the idea one of them ends up accidently abducted, which what happens next depends on some ideas, like if Ana's Herrscher transformation begins on Lelouch's way back to Ashford Academy since the CG Earth has a higher concentration of Honkai energy in the world. Or for Alvitr, Lelouch is considering ways to deal with her, but ends up leaving her bound and gagged and hidden in comical ways done by Pardo.

Still the issue on the Flame Chasers remain since they clearly have greater combat skill than any Valkyries Theresa would see.

I would personally think Nathaniel gives them knowledge of a place to crash via an abaoned base on like Pluto maybe one of first using tech he had developed before going out to meet the wider star rail universe? They just use a space anchor to move to Current Era earth and the base

Users who are viewing this thread

Back