• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So with new characters out now, does the prospect of Hanyo and Lelouch with the former as a potential harem candidate still hold up?

Hmmmm so according to info, Huohuo has been working at the ten lords commission for 38 years despite looking like a young girl, which means she could appear in the story, likely becoming friends with Pardo since the latter is likely to be terrified of half of the things she has to catch.

Xueyi character got some more screentime in recent events of Honkai Star Rail, so I am contemplating potential roles for her and her sister Hanyo, although Hanyo is being considered a candidate for Lelouch's harem, so I wanted to hear what people think? IahIahShipping, Wild Transient and Phantom Thief Of Hearts think.

I suppose since no one has anything to say, I'll move onto what I got planned so far for the Lufou.

So far, and this might be subject to change on where the story stands at that point.

I am planning for Lelouch and some of his friends would sneak onto the Lufou, via Lelouch using his powers to travel there. But they do run into trouble with the Cloud Knights for obvious reasons after a time.

Hmmmm so according to info, Huohuo has been working at the ten lords commission for 38 years despite looking like a young girl, which means she could appear in the story, likely becoming friends with Pardo since the latter is likely to be terrified of half of the things she has to catch.

Xueyi character got some more screentime in recent events of Honkai Star Rail, so I am contemplating potential roles for her and her sister Hanyo, although Hanyo is being considered a candidate for Lelouch's harem, so I wanted to hear what people think? IahIahShipping, Wild Transient and Phantom Thief Of Hearts think.
Hanya is gonna be a tough sell if only.because her nature as a ten lords judge might interfere with any possible romance technically Lelouch and the others like him have broken one or two of them. Cause you know teb unpardonable sins?

Also sorry been busy studying for midterms.

Last edited:
Hanya is gonna be a tough sell if only.because her nature as a ten lords judge might interfere with any possible romance technically Lelouch and the others like him have broken one or two of them.

Also sorry been busy studying for midterms.

Ah ok, sorry about that and good luck.

Yeah I agree, even through a friend says she badly needs a friend.

I am partly asking for my plans for events of the Lufou happens, which means I am debating which characters will tag along with Lelouch, one of them being Elysia as they'll be chased around the Luofu until a chance encounter with Jing Yuan who offers to clear Lelouch and company of any wrong doing in exchange for Lelouch using his ability to make portals to help them out.

I am debating on who they might encounter and how, especially who to give more focus on if they are likely to become a member of the harem like Tingyun, Fu Xuan, or Qingque. I am not counting Dan Shu since they've met her already, so I was contemplating how Hanya might get involved and how much focus I should give her if she had a chance to be in the harem.

Qingque would meet Lelouch at a game parlor and beat her badly in Celestial Jade. While Fu Xuan would meet Lelouch when she is asked to verify his claims about Jingliu. Tingyun I haven't decided on yet through.

So what are people's thoughts on recent story events in Honkai Impact?

Specifically I am curious to hear what you guys think about the Sa and if I should make use of my intended plans for them and her alliance with Nathaniel, which could collapse once he finds out she had Griseo prisoner and subtly arranges for her demise at the hands of Lelouch, but he delivered the killing blow.

Specifically I am curious to hear what you guys think about the Sa and if I should make use of my intended plans for them and her alliance with Nathaniel, which could collapse once he finds out she had Griseo prisoner and subtly arranges for her demise at the hands of Lelouch, but he delivered the killing blow.

Not to be that guy but if Elysia dying via Kevin is enough to put him on Nathaniel's I hate you and everything tangibly related to you and your agenda for all of eternity list. Now Imagine Sa leaving out the fact that she had Griseo prisoner and was aware of what Griseo meant to Nathaniel, and this is after he has revived a second Griseo Yeah she'll be up there on his hate list but not overcoming kevin himself. But of course this all hinges on him being aware of it, of course.

Not to be that guy but if Elysia dying via Kevin is enough to put him on Nathaniel's I hate you and everything tangibly related to you and your agenda for all of eternity list. Now Imagine Sa leaving out the fact that she had Griseo prisoner and was aware of what Griseo meant to Nathaniel, and this is after he has revived a second Griseo Yeah she'll be up there on his hate list but not overcoming kevin himself. But of course this all hinges on him being aware of it, of course.

Right, so I'll take it as a sign that no one will mind if Sa stays in the story then, likely to be a foe Lelouch, Elysia and grown up Griseo plus one other in their traveling group could face alongside Vita, who was meant to monitor them for both the Sa's sake and Nathaniel. Either Sa overlooked her prisoner's importance to her ally, and forgot to tell Vita not to say a word of it to Nathaniel, or Vita, following her assigned task told Nathaniel of their discovery in knowing full well it would draw Nathaniel's wrath upon the Sa.

Furthermore with her existence exposed and how her powers work, Nathaniel would deem her a lost cause too. Even with this video below revealing they had similar goals in cultivating a new humanity, and what made their alliance invaluable to Sa is that unlike her Nathaniel can leave the Solar System and devised the tech to do so.

I am also thinking Nathaniel might spare Vita, partly because she did reveal the real Griseo was alive, but likely spares her, the little Vitas (preventing their sacrifice) and their city only because he knew Elysia would be against it, but mostly because he is hoping Vita and Lelouch may become sexually involved with one another leading to unique offspring, considering what kind of being Vita is.

He wouldn't mind the Sa and Lelouch producing children together, but we know that is very unlikely.

Last edited:
At this point Lelouch is wondering if Project Elysian is really about giving Elysia a World uniquely her own or just expanding her harem through Lelouch as an anchor point.

Yeah, Lelouch might suspect part of it is to build up his harem around Elysia with him as its only male member, sharing a polygamous relationship with everyone in it. But Nathaniel would admit while he expected Elysia would help encourage a harem for Lelouch, but he didn't expect Elysia joining it herself. Still a question of who exactly will be in it outside of those locked in like Elysia, Bronya Rand, Seele (HSR), and likely Wendy. I need a reminder of the strong contenders we settled on during our big discussion.

So Sa is out as a harem candidate, but could Vita and Lelouch work?

For those I remember being ok for the harem were….aside from Elysia, Bronya Rand, Seele (HSR) so far.

Herrscher of Sentience
Ana Schariac
Eleanor Schariac
Shigure Kira
Fu Xuan
Tingyun
Serval Landau
Hanya
Topaz
Kiana Kaslana
Raiden Mei
Li Sushang
Luna (grown up)
Sakura (PE)
Eden
Vill-V
Vita
Adult Griseo?
Cheng Lixue

Aside from the CG cast did I miss anyone? IahIahShipping

For the Code Geass folks…

Milly Ashford
Kallen Kouzki
Shirely Fenette
Leila Malcal

No one I mused and no objections?

just as a friendly reminder Lelouch won't sleep with all of them, the harem I would ideally keep to seven, but I could go bigger but only if I am confident I can handle it.

Maybe finding a second beta might help.

Shigure Kira was out because Gay and associated with the Sugars who probably aren't okay with Marzipan. Li Sushang is also out because she was too in deep with Otto and cryoed at the time.

Shigure Kira was out because Gay and associated with the Sugars who probably aren't okay with Marzipan. Li Sushang is also out because she was too in deep with Otto and cryoed at the time.

Ok those two I wanted to check on because I know some readers were interesting in seeing Kira and Lelouch together.

And I forgot to mention with Mei, let's hope Kiana can keep Elysia from luring Mei into the harem XD. Could make for a funny omake.

I did forget Dark Seele/Velonia once she gets a body of her own.

The new combined poll.

Ok I finished the candidates to a final poll, to try and help narrow it down even more, some candidates stayed in the poll due to how well they did in previous polls, which I did almost added Asta back in before deciding against it along with other choices I had forgotten.

For a short time I'll allow for almost everyone to be voted on until I decide to limit the poll to seven picks.

We already hammer out that Dark Seele will be rooted with Seele after the reveals regarding her attachment to Seele. She would be more like teasing Her Seele for seeing Seele Rand as a Role Model and another Onee-Chan figure. And I remember the gist of Cheng Lixue's ties to Lelouch her story path and where she is placed in CG world by my estimates

Cheng Lixue: understands and feels for Lelouch's situation due to her losing her original family before meeting Fu Hua. Is very emotionally hurt Fu Hua 'kept' her past as a flame chaser hidden to what was basically her adoptive daughter no matter how logical it was to do so ( Cheng has no idea Fu Hua lost her memory of that time).

She also is the one to train Agata, notes the irony of it all but is willing to indulge in this because Agata purely wants to surpass her past 'self to fight Fu Hua to a stand still or possibly beat her. Though Cheng finds it unlikely, while Agata will simply prove her wrong

Cheng Serves as Nathaniel's eyes in the Chinese Federation part of the Eunuchs faction thus black marking her in the eyes of those personally loyal to the empress like Xingke's group. In a rare and very miniscule amount of foresight the Eunuchs assigned her as head of the Bodyguard to the Empress. Basically implying things for the Empress Loyalists, but really they just got sentienced into making that plan by Nathaniel. Their lack of self control would have caused to abuse what meager power they had over Cheng in her position as 'Subordinate' and her to just kill them all for the presumption.

Tianzi enjoys her company and considers her as a big sister figure, while also unsure why big sis Cheng wants to keep that friendship hidden from Xingke but if Cheng says so there must be a good reason for it! So as far as everyone knows she is just a very competent Bodyguard, Cheng later on will end up piloting a flight capable Knightmare based on the Shen Hu called the Zhenniao ( Poison Feather Bird ). She also begins eliminating those who obey the Eunuchs in her detail and replacing them her own handpicked Subordinates.

Those of Heron helping Cheng in the Federation are on a betting pool of how long until Li Xingke dies from stressing out about where Cheng's loyalties lie.

We already hammer out that Dark Seele will be rooted with Seele after the reveals regarding her attachment to Seele. She would be more like teasing Her Seele for seeing Seele Rand as a Role Model and another Onee-Chan figure. And I remember the gist of Cheng Lixue's ties to Lelouch her story path and where she is placed in CG world by my estimates

Cheng Lixue: understands and feels for Lelouch's situation due to her losing her original family before meeting Fu Hua. Is very emotionally hurt Fu Hua 'kept' her past as a flame chaser hidden to what was basically her adoptive daughter no matter how logical it was to do so ( Cheng has no idea Fu Hua lost her memory of that time).

She also is the one to train Agata, notes the irony of it all but is willing to indulge in this because Agata purely wants to surpass her past 'self to fight Fu Hua to a stand still or possibly beat her. Though Cheng finds it unlikely, while Agata will simply prove her wrong

Cheng Serves as Nathaniel's eyes in the Chinese Federation part of the Eunuchs faction thus black marking her in the eyes of those personally loyal to the empress like Xingke's group. In a rare and very miniscule amount of foresight the Eunuchs assigned her as head of the Bodyguard to the Empress. Basically implying things for the Empress Loyalists, but really they just got sentienced into making that plan by Nathaniel. Their lack of self control would have caused to abuse what meager power they had over Cheng in her position as 'Subordinate' and her to just kill them all for the presumption.

Tianzi enjoys her company and considers her as a big sister figure, while also unsure why big sis Cheng wants to keep that friendship hidden from Xingke but if Cheng says so there must be a good reason for it! So as far as everyone knows she is just a very competent Bodyguard, Cheng later on will end up piloting a flight capable Knightmare based on the Shen Hu called the Zhenniao ( Poison Feather Bird ). She also begins eliminating those who obey the Eunuchs in her detail and replacing them her own handpicked Subordinates.

Those of Heron helping Cheng in the Federation are on a betting pool of how long until Li Xingke dies from stressing out about where Cheng's loyalties lie.

Right so Dark Seele is out but I doubt she'll win the poll I suppose. And I like the idea for Lixue since I did have plans for the Chinese Federation which I'll share once I am in front of a computer again.

Let me know too when you guys voted on the poll so I'll know when to reduce the votes for everyone else.

Ok since I am hone I'll go over my plan for the Chinese Federation and cover a bit on my overall plans for the EU on the CG world.

Now I should note these plans may be subject to change depending on how events of the story leading up to them play out, if they end up being different than expected.

For the United Republic of Europia, I am expecting Lelouch and company might try to go through them to resolve whatever issues is plaguing them to get them to join his cause against Britannia and ultimately Nathaniel to overthrow his control of the Earth. However as we know politics and the setting in the EU don't make it as straight-forward as it could be in the Chinese Federation, but at most I could see Lelouch and company beginning in the EU to get a read on what might be impeding their ability to unify and fight back against Britannia, before finding the problems the EU have is a very long list of things. Which could lead them to move onto the Chinese Federation for now, which later Lelouch and his allies could reach out to the individual states of the EU separately who may break away from the EU, fueled by frustrations and problems with the EU.

As for the Chinese Federation, knowing there are resistance groups against the Eunuchs, I could see Lelouch lending his support to them, and there is one we know of called Crimson Dynasty group, and Cheng Lixue's involvement with the Empress could complicate things or be a boon to Lelouch. I also think the Eunuchs would be aware of Cheng belonging to Nathaniel as most leaders or certain people are aware of him and his organization, but others who have heard of them regard them as a myth. I think they would know what Cheng is capable of, and much like Honest and Esdeath's relationship, she is among the few things to help them keep their power against a big rebellion against them. So while they may not like her, they know if she turns on them they could be screwed. I would need to read up more on Oz of the Reflection during R2 to see if there is more I can use, but finding read-able chapters of that point has been very difficult.

I do like the idea of Cheng and Tianzi being friends, and yeah Lelouch and Cheng would have a good understanding of one another.

The rest of my plans I am keeping vague partly because I am waiting to see how the rest of the story plays out to that point and what else could be happening at the same time.

Oh the eunuchs as a whole would dismiss the existence of Heron. These people are so stupid that Lelouch was able to live stream their confession about selling out the federation to britannia despite being aware of zero being a fucking genius tactician. And their the type of people even Nathaniel would balk at bargaining with because their the type to twist their words for any edge. And I very much doubt they wouldn't try anything on Cheng if she kept to her cover. He is already considering to tear down the Eunuchs helping that along by making their own

Basically Cheng's role is leader of The Army of the Forbidden City. Aka Tianzi's ceremonial bodyguards we see when zero crashes her being wedded to odysseus and then later play chess with Schneizel. They pilot Red Gun-Rus too with the implication of them being wholly bought out by the Eunuchs. Cheng of course counters this by using a Quasi Fenghuang down from Nathaniel to invert their collective loyalty from the Eunuchs to her.

Oh the eunuchs as a whole would dismiss the existence of Heron. These people are so stupid that Lelouch was able to live stream their confession about selling out the federation to britannia despite being aware of zero being a fucking genius tactician. And their the type of people even Nathaniel would balk at bargaining with because their the type to twist their words for any edge. And I very much doubt they wouldn't try anything on Cheng if she kept to her cover. He is already considering to tear down the Eunuchs helping that along by making their own

Basically Cheng's role is leader of The Army of the Forbidden City. Aka Tianzi's ceremonial bodyguards we see when zero crashes her being wedded to odysseus and then later play chess with Schneizel. They pilot Red Gun-Rus too with the implication of them being wholly bought out by the Eunuchs. Cheng of course counters this by using a Quasi Fenghuang down from Nathaniel to invert their collective loyalty from the Eunuchs to her.

You are absolutely right, I am giving the eunches WAY too much credit to be that smart lol.

Maybe Cheng may at times feel tempted to just take them out herself, but just barely holds herself back XD.

Yeah she could do that and Nathaniel could provide her with her own quasi fenghuang down for that purpose easily to ensure she wouldn't need to break cover.

Also for anyone wondering the poll stands so far with these characters.

1st place: C.C.

2nd Place: Eden and Adult Griseo

3rd place: Milly Ashford, Kallen Kouzki, Futaba Sumeragi, Vill-V, Mobius, Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, and Kaguya Sumeragi

4th place; Shirely Fenette, Ana Schariac, Eleanor Schariac, Fu Xuan, Tingyun, Luna Vow/Theresa (A-872), Sakura (PE), Sirin, Dark Seele/Velonia, and Leila Malcal

5th place: Dan Shu, Cyrille, Yuna, Lin, Herrscher of Sentience, Serval Landau, Hanya, Topaz, Vita, Cheng Lixue, and Rita Rossweisse

And I realized I forgot to add Wendy to the poll, well I might consider just adding her by default.

However, I got to say I am stunned by how adult Griseo is doing, which I have some reservations about pairing with Lelouch (partly because adding her to the harem with her honorary aunt Mobius and Elysia might feel very weird) but I could see it happen...maybe, but I could see Lelouch worried about her developing any romantic interests in him, fearing Aponia might kill him and that's not even considering her father lol.

The poll is currently being done here,. Where the final harem poll is.

can you blame them? Adult Griseo is....Charming yes that is a word to describe her.

Yeah that is a word to describe her, and getting a light saber probably helped.

I am not opposed to her joining the harem, but I am worried about a few things.

- Griseo joining the harem with Elysia and Sakura might seem odd
- More so if Mobius ends up in it.
- Aponia and Grisero's father might kill Lelouch over that.

Yeah these concerns would need to be addressed.

I mean there are technically two gringos right now.

Yeah Mini Griseo (who will be revealed as a back up body, since the DNA samples he had of Griseo wouldn't last forever and she had the memories of her Elysian Realm sim installed with modified memories, to serve as an extra back up), and the living Griseo who grew up, that will make for an expected scene for the two Griseos to meet.

I always saw Griseo as for Kosma considering how close both of them were.

True, but there are two Griseos here so would the adult one go to Kosma or the one that has stayed and grown up with the group go to Lelouch, its going to be quite the situation regardless of who Griseo's romantic partner will be.

For Sure Ato will be having a Heart Attack twice over regardless and both Kosma and Lelouch will be looking over their shoulders for awhile. I Personally hope Cyrille gets a chance to be under Lelouch both as a combatant and a possible lover, I'm of the opinion she did have talent but her time spent listening to Stefan stunted that development as he actively sabotaged her through overreliance on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back