• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tend to view it as the nature of their paths working against both, the Hexafleet can stamp out as many Polities and abominations of Abundance as they can but the abundance will create more to counter, A very delicate balance that might have dire repercussions.

That is true, which is making me looking forward to the next update for the game, which I feel we'll be seeing more of the Ten Lord's Commission.

That is true, which is making me looking forward to the next update for the game, which I feel we'll be seeing more of the Ten Lord's Commission.
Of course the opposite is also true for the Polities of Abundance They only need to win once to cripple the alliance as seen with some of the lost Ships.

Also I suppose Jingliu is making use of a Key of Domination have you thought up a name for it? I am also assuming Jingliu has disguised herself.

Of course the opposite is also true for the Polities of Abundance They only need to win once to cripple the alliance as seen with some of the lost Ships.

Also I suppose Jingliu is making use of a Key of Domination have you thought up a name for it? I am also assuming Jingliu has disguised herself.

She is, and I have been contemplating names for Divine Keys for Jingliu and others they could use, with Nathaniel of course having the best one tailored for him to use.

She is, and I have been contemplating names for Divine Keys for Jingliu and others they could use, with Nathaniel of course having the best one tailored for him to use.
I would Imagine Jingliu ends up with an Ice version of the Xuanyuan sword let's look at the named ones so far Li Sushang has the Water's edge and Ma Feima Wielded Crimson Shadow.

I would Imagine Jingliu ends up with an Ice version of the Xuanyuan sword let's look at the named ones so far Li Sushang has the Water's edge and Ma Feima Wielded Crimson Shadow.

Yeah and Jingliu's MANTIS augmentations probably ensure she can use it safely too, allowing her to potentially wipe out whole armies. Hmmm I might look up some ice myths for some ideas.

Yeah and Jingliu's MANTIS augmentations probably ensure she can use it safely too, allowing her to potentially wipe out whole armies. Hmmm I might look up some ice myths for some ideas.
well China has a Goddess of Snow that saw a lot of popularity in the Song Dynasty funny enough her name is Tengliu.

On a side note I am thinking of a Herrscher, Bismark, the Knight of One can fight that is born in New York? Something he could take down after an intense battle, wielding a weapon made using "supposedly" stolen tech from Heron. They won't last beyond the chapter they appear, but I am thinking male. However I am thinking of what kind of motivations and powers they would have that wouldn't be too predictable?

The Glasgows would be a poor match though. Maybe just have it be a rather weak beast?

Yeah the Herrscher likely didn't live long enough to really explore their powers, only using their powers to defend and use metal objects as offensive means. Glasgows would be taken apart or crushed, forcing Bismarck to engage the Herrscher with others, armed with none metallic weapons.

SO it should be a pseudo herrscher then give britannia false confidence.

Right, so at least who would've become a full Herrscher had Britannia not reacted swiftly and taken the man out before he could fully awaken, but he was powerful enough to ensure all of New York and much of the surrounding area was demolished with an enormous loss of life.

Yeah fits enough. They don't have valkyries or a combat monster like Theresa so New York is erased before Bismarck can come in.

Yeah and even then the Britannian army takes some losses, but Bismarck manages to save the day, killing the Herrscher, being among the few who technically underwent Valkyrie training or realize the potential of the stigma he had.

Thankfully Herrschers didn't appear anywhere else, they just had a lot of zombies and Honkai beasts to put down.

So someone suggested I post the story in the NSFW section since it will be more popular there, and I'll admit the story will have lemons in it at some point since everyone in the story is obviously rather young for it. Unless people want lemons of Jeremiah/Natasha or Yukon and Nathaniel/Jingliu or Cocolia Rand since they are the only characters I could probably do at this point.

But I don't know if having the story posted in two different areas of the site is a good idea.

So someone suggested I post the story in the NSFW section since it will be more popular there, and I'll admit the story will have lemons in it at some point since everyone in the story is obviously rather young for it. Unless people want lemons of Jeremiah/Natasha or Yukon and Nathaniel/Jingliu or Cocolia Rand since they are the only characters I could probably do at this point.

But I don't know if having the story posted in two different areas of the site is a good idea.
I suggest letting it build up first? As in let the relationships build up first this is technically early into the story's timeline after all.

Last edited:
I suggest letting it build up first? As in let the relationships build up first this is technically early into the story's timeline after all.

Hmmm alright then, but at least I know where to put the lemon scenes for the story when it comes to Lelouch through at least. Suzaku on the other hand, I am not sure if readers would care for him through. Or anyone else for that matter.

So no one has anything to say. I am perfectly content doing lemons for Lelouch, but I have to know. Should I do any for anyone else once the story reaches that point?

Also I should note this will be my first time doing lemons, so hopefully it will work.

So no one has anything to say. I am perfectly content doing lemons for Lelouch, but I have to know. Should I do any for anyone else once the story reaches that point?

Also I should note this will be my first time doing lemons, so hopefully it will work.
I mean sure while having all the leads be focused on Lelouch is kinda strange because there will be other ships you are creating.

So my theory as to what happened to Baiheng, when Dan Feng started his attempt slhe ended up partially reviving her. Bailu is basically Baiheng's childhood condensed into a Vidyadhara the resulting revival by Nathaniel managed to revive Baiheng as she was at the time of her death. But Bailu's existence stripped Baiheng of her memories as a youth. This also greatly slowed down the 'integration' of her new body. Hence why she's still unresponsive for over seven hundred years. But her smiling is a sign it is going better and that time will restore her eventually.

So my theory as to what happened to Baiheng, when Dan Feng started his attempt slhe ended up partially reviving her. Bailu is basically Baiheng's childhood condensed into a Vidyadhara the resulting revival by Nathaniel managed to revive Baiheng as she was at the time of her death. But Bailu's existence stripped Baiheng of her memories as a youth. This also greatly slowed down the 'integration' of her new body. Hence why she's still unresponsive for over seven hundred years. But her smiling is a sign it is going better and that time will restore her eventually.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Also the reason Nathaniel helped Jingliu is because he saw in her himself, especially the part where she got to train/torture Xingying. This initial similarity is what serves to rouse his interest, because the chance to torture kevin has come into nathaniel's life many times but he decided on the long view, he can't help but admire Jingliu's swift retribution and decided the burden of that torture and Baiheng dying building up her Mara leading to her being struck by it, would be a poor end for her, so preemptively checked that with Jing Yuan's secret blessing in exchange for his silence on Nathaniel's dealings.

Also the reason Nathaniel helped Jingliu is because he saw in her himself, especially the part where she got to train/torture Xingying. This initial similarity is what serves to rouse his interest, because the chance to torture kevin has come into nathaniel's life many times but he decided on the long view, he can't help but admire Jingliu's swift retribution and decided the burden of that torture and Baiheng dying building up her Mara leading to her being struck by it, would be a poor end for her, so preemptively checked that with Jing Yuan's secret blessing in exchange for his silence on Nathaniel's dealings.

Right, but Jing Yuan is aware of Nathaniel, but obviously kept in the dark about some of the things he does.

This event and the new characters will likely give me some ideas XD.
Elysia: But it's just a potted plant.

Argenti: Ah but my fair dame elysia it might appear as such. But in truth this is a Sting of the Swarm.

Elysia: the what?

Nathaniel: Oh shit not again! Marzipan hit the Swarm Alarm!

Jingliu: It's just one shape-shifting piece of the Swrm Author what cou---

* The ship is now a battlefield as Stings run rampant. *

Nathaniel: Kalpas stop putting out so much killing intent your making their Mitosis worse!

Kalpas: NEVER.

Jingliu: I have vastly underestimated the threat of these children of the Swarm Author.

Argenti: And it only took an Hour for things to get this bad. A new record.

Last edited:
Elysia: But it's just a potted plant.

Argenti: Ah but my fair dame elysia it might appear as such. But in truth this is a Sting of the Swarm.

Elysia: the what?

Nathaniel: Oh shit not again! Marzipan hit the Swarm Alarm!

Jingliu: It's just one shape-shifting piece of the Swrm Author what cou---

* The ship is now a battlefield as Stings run rampant. *

Nathaniel: Kalpas stop putting out so much killing intent your making their Mitosis worse!

Kalpas: NEVER.

Jingliu: I have vastly underestimated the threat of these children of the Swarm Author.

Argenti: And it only took an Hour for things to get this bad. A new record.

LOL, good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back