• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...no???
Yae Kasumi is a reincarnation of HI3's Yae Sakura from a bubble world, not a foxian or half-foxian. She is currently one of Captain's companions aboard the Hyperion (alongside a Kallen).
Unless Star Rail recently revealed its own Kasumi, but I haven't seen any trailers for it.

Ok, I had assumed Kasumi IahIahShipping had mentioned was just some NPC in the game I hadn't seen, but yeah I was referring to Yae Kasumi, which much like her origins I could adapt into the story as an early attempt by Nathaniel to separate Yae Sakura and the Herrscher of Corruption from one another, which failed, but the result was an interesting one, But that is assuming I want to adapt her into the stroy while avoiding the inclusion of the captian-verse, which as some have pointed out could strerch the story and me too thin.

Ok, I had assumed Kasumi IahIahShipping had mentioned was just some NPC in the game I hadn't seen, but yeah I was referring to Yae Kasumi, which much like her origins I could adapt into the story as an early attempt by Nathaniel to separate Yae Sakura and the Herrscher of Corruption from one another, which failed, but the result was an interesting one, But that is assuming I want to adapt her into the stroy while avoiding the inclusion of the captian-verse, which as some have pointed out could strerch the story and me too thin.
there are two paths this can take.

1. failed attempt at revival with a rather curious result.

2. Half breed foxian that Nathaniel took in to shelter from what is most likely eath or being imprisoned in perpetual house arrest or sent to the shackling prison if things went that badly in deciding the verdict.

there are two paths this can take.

1. failed attempt at revival with a rather curious result.

2. Half breed foxian that Nathaniel took in to shelter from what is most likely eath or being imprisoned in perpetual house arrest or sent to the shackling prison if things went that badly in deciding the verdict.

Option one I think seems better

INTERASTRAL PEACE! INTERASTRAL PEACE! INTERASTRAL PEACE!

Ahem. As if We didn't need more fuel to the fire we have Topaz rizzing up Bronya.

If nothing else, I feel Lelouch and her could make a good couple, and maybe competition for Bronya too could be fun. I do also see good dynamic potential.

I'll probably be putting together a list of those harem candidates who past, but I'll be focusing on the next chapter first. The issues with fanfiction.net's email notification system has continued to drive me up a wall.

Elysia: Eh? What about rule five Topaz-chan? Don't let your love life entangle your work life?

Topaz: Ehehehe.

Seele: HEY! you can't just blatantly flirt with bronya and post it on some Interastral business education course!

Lelouch: How you Can retain that and not Topaz's name I will never find out.

Elysia: Eh? What about rule five Topaz-chan? Don't let your love life entangle your work life?

Topaz: Ehehehe.

Seele: HEY! you can't just blatantly flirt with bronya and post it on some Interastral business education course!

Lelouch: How you Can retain that and not Topaz's name I will never find out.

Lol good one.

Also, unless I find new info on Fu Hua's disciples who betrayed her and what became of them, this would be their fate, especially for the tree transformation as Nathaniel didn't just defeat them, but he used his powers to rip the knowledge and skills of the Edge of Taixian from their minds to add it to their own before having his scientists subject their bodies and mind to the most horrific of experiments as punishment making it a fate worst than death.

Their likely fate having endured horrific experimentation while kept alive and aware throughout it as punishment.

Also, unless I find new info on Fu Hua's disciples who betrayed her and what became of them, this would be their fate, especially for the tree transformation as Nathaniel didn't just defeat them, but he used his powers to rip the knowledge and skills of the Edge of Taixian from their minds to add it to their own before having his scientists subject their bodies and mind to the most horrific of experiments as punishment making it a fate worst than death.

Their likely fate having endured horrific experimentation while kept alive and aware throughout it as punishment.
You know there's like a visual novel about em right?

Ok here is the list so far for who is in the harem and those in consideration based on everyone's feedback, some I've chosen to keep in for one reason or another.

The size of the harem will be nine, so there is some room left unless anyone thinks I can safely go bigger?

Here are those confirmed for the harem so far.

Seele (Honkai Star Rail verison)
Bronya Rand
Elysia
Topaz
Fubata Sumeragi
Fu Xuan
Sakura (PE ver)

The list of those most people seem in favor for being in the harem, organized by series.

Honkai Impact 3rd:

Herrscher of Sentience
Susannah Manatt
Shigure Kira
Ana Schariac
Wendy
Natasha Cioara/Raven
Veliona/Darl Seele
Bronya Zaychik
Fu Hua
Rita Rossweisse
Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina
Yuna
Lin
Seele Vollerei
Kallen Kaslana
Yae Miko
Kiana Kaslana
Raiden Mei
Vill-V
Eden
Eleanor Schariac
Sirin
Cheng Lixue
Luna (Theresa clone adapted into the story who can grow up)
Grieso (the grown up and actual version and not the clone seen in the story so far. I am very hesitant on this one, but I am keeping it in mind.)

Honkai Star Rail:

Qingque
Tingyun
Dan Shu
Hanya
Serval
Asta
Cyrille Rand

Code Geass:

Kallen Kozuki
Shirley Fenette
Milly Ashford
C.C.

Those who I am looking at potential candidates so far, but I am looking to justify how big it should be beyond seven, which as you can see from those confirmed I've already hit that number. Not to imply that Lelouch is going to sleep with ALL of them, but I do feel caution is needed about getting too carried away or the harem grows so hard it seems unbelievable.

Some I chose to keep in the running, like grown up Griseo, just in case, her rescue leads to something happening between them. I am doubtful, but who knows.

Durandal, mostly because I do want to keep a Stigma Awakened as a choice and is the only viable choice left after going through the rest.

Raiden Mei and Kiana, on the off chance events of the story favors a pairing between one another and Lelouch.

I still stand by Star Rail Seele taking up the Rand family name when she ends up in the CE of Impact 3rd

I am cool with that.

Anyway here is what I figured out for the fates of Fu Hua's students who betrayed her. I did find something info at last.

Here is how it would go, and much of it is out of consideration for Li Sushang, it would be that Nathaniel gradually torments them from behind the scenes causing tragic things to happen to them.

He doesn't go after them after their demise, he begins preparing much like how Dracula from Castlevnia the animated series did.

I drew inspiration from this scene.

The only one spared would be Qin Suyi since she tried to warn Fu Hua and stop the assassination, Li Sushang's mother, and as a result so would Li Sushang be spared.

As for the rest Nathaniel would gather his intelligence on them and begin planning, as a warm up, he would causing terrible tragedies to befall them such as unleashing enough Honkai energy into the area, I am debating if he takes them out one by one, or lures them into one place to deal with them personally, unleashing a small army of Honkai beasts to corner them. Regardless he would use his Sentience powers to take their knowledge of Edge of Taixian and then use the time to make what he took his own, completely mastering it due to being a Herrscher and having been taught material arts by Fu Hua before Elysia's death. All the while he is preparing to obtain revenge on them for Fu Hua, even if he is aware that Fu Hua is alive. And the students of those who formed schools after Fu Hua's death would meet unfortunate ends while others would be involved in plots to overthrow the government driving the military to turn on the students and hunt them as traitors. To herd them someplace where Nathaniel could deal with them without alerting anyone of his actions. To drive it home he uses his powers to make the land endure horrible famie leaving much of the people staving and wondering if the gods were punishing them with Nathaniel implanting the answer and letting them discover the beloved Celestial who protected them was murdered and her students responsible, making all believe this was divine punishment further turning the people against them.

Individually he would begin with Ma Feima, given his desire for seeking fights he would find Nathaniel on the road not realizing what he is, easily besting him. He dispatches him once he makes it clear the man had no chance against him, taking him captive and subjecting him to strength enhancing experiments akin to the MANTIS surgry, but he turns into a nearly mindless berserker while making sure some part of his mind remained so he could remain "aware" of the monster he was made into, but had no control over his actions.

Next would be Jiang Wanxi and Jiang Wanru, Nathaniel would accelerate Wanru's infection causing her to turn hostile against her own sister nearly killing her in a surprise attack, Nathaniel takes them both captive for horrific experiments, making sure they are aware of everything they are put through as punishment.

Lin Zhaoyu and Su Mei, with Nathaniel turning them against one another, aware of the history between them with Ma Feima having been attracted to Su Mei more, so he plants evidence to make it appear Su Mei was responsible for his disappearance. Driving them to kill one another, but during this (Cheng) Lingshuang would be targeted, with Nathaniel sending her cloned copies of the heads of Ma, Wanxi and Wanru, along with a note warning for her treachery she would face a fate worse than death. Nathaniel arrives with a small horde of Honkai Beasts to bar any escape or to prevent anyone from helping her, but despite Lingshuang's skill, she is no match for a Herald of Finality. Li Sushang is spared due to her relation to the one student loyal to Fu Hua, but in turn she survives and escapes finding Zhaoyu and Su Mei, revealing the heads of their fellow disciples and revealing what happened to Lingshuang.

Nathaniel appears shortly afterwards and despite Zhaoyu and Su Mei fighting together, even Li Sushang's efforts are meaningless as Natheniel wins, having declaring his intent to avenge Hua. He leaves Sushang behind, but tampered with her memories to make sure she would reveal any details about his identity and such to keep his secret safe.

Six of the seven disciples would still be alive, but enduring a fate worse than death as Nathaniel's lab rats.

Yeah this is the part where Nathaniel hasn't really moved on from Kevin killing Elysia. And the only reason he hasn't come forward with this to.Elysia herself is that he probably doesn't consider it to be a topic worth discussing and that Fu Hua has absolutely no memory of them.

I agree, he might mention it to Lixue or Jingliu, but no one else will learn of it unless after Nathaniel is beaten the lab they've been experimented on is discovered by Fu Hua or something.

I agree, he might mention it to Lixue or Jingliu, but no one else will learn of it unless after Nathaniel is beaten the lab they've been experimented on is discovered by Fu Hua or something.
Emphasis on might I like to think Jingliu without Mara and time to cool down probably felt some guilt for what she did to Blade before her anger caused her to fall as a Mara-Struck.

So technically Sushang learned Tai xuan martial arts from her mom instead?

never mind brain fart. So I assume Nathaniel is why Sushang ended up being cryoed by Otto then?

Yeah, he's part of it. After her mother was the only one still loyal to Hua, so he had no reason to target her. He could've taken her to later use in the future when needed, but I decided against that.

Yeah, he's part of it. After her mother was the only one still loyal to Hua, so he had no reason to target her. He could've taken her to later use in the future when needed, but I decided against that.
Yeah involving her in Fu hua's issues would be redundant with Lixue there.

Nathaniel has been busy. I think he dislikes the concept of the Ten Lords Commission then huh? at least in how they make use of their agents and the way their organization is structured.

Yeah, as much as he has no desire for war with the Alliance there are things about them he takes issue with, and looking at their tech, one must ask...is the Alliance deadly because of its numbers and training of their soldiers only or do their tech really hinders them or not. Because their smaller craft and robots don't seem all that impressive.

The scene from which the Kanans line was inspired from, begin at 3:44

Yeah, as much as he has no desire for war with the Alliance there are things about them he takes issue with, and looking at their tech, one must ask...is the Alliance deadly because of its numbers and training of their soldiers only or do their tech really hinders them or not. Because their smaller craft and robots don't seem all that impressive.

The scene from which the Kanans line was inspired from, begin at 3:44
I tend to view it as the nature of their paths working against both, the Hexafleet can stamp out as many Polities and abominations of Abundance as they can but the abundance will create more to counter, A very delicate balance that might have dire repercussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back