• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mostly just pretending to be the equivalent to tourists the Luofu no doubt gets. They could do odd jobs here and there too.

Right, how they could meet Tingyun could be easy enough, and I got an idea for Lelouch and Qingque (the former ends up comically crushing her in Celestial Jade, especially after Lelouch realizes its basically mahjong), but I am debating on Yukong and Fu Xuan through.

Lelouch could work at where fu xuan no doubt 'fuels up' on Bobba tea for her foresight metabolism.

That could work, and even when she decides to personally chase down Qingque, skipping work again, who tries to hide herself behind Lelouch claiming she's helping him look after his sister or some excuse.

For those wondering I'll be updating this story once I get updates made for my KH crossover, Fate/Grand Order crossover and my Sunrider crossover.

Righteous. Did you catch up with Star Rail? Cause that ending has.....imolications

I have and that has some intriguing implications, and its giving me some ideas.

Also has anyone seen the recent ending for Fu Hua stories on who she finds? Thankfully the story is early enough I can make some changes to this since Griseo is involved in only a few scenes, but I need to figure out how old she is.

I have and that has some intriguing implications, and its giving me some ideas.

Also has anyone seen the recent ending for Fu Hua stories on who she finds? Thankfully the story is early enough I can make some changes to this since Griseo is involved in only a few scenes, but I need to figure out how old she is.
I think the ship put her in a sort of stasis. As some sources I have seen that Griseo hadn't really changed much if at all really.

The poll for the Honkai Impact 3rd cast to determine the best candidates for Lelouch's harem among them.

As it says in the text for the link above, I figured since there is a slow peroid between updates I thought it be a good time to begin narrowing down potential candidates from the Honkai Impact 3rd folks.

if you can't vote on the poll, which I've stashed in an old story topic in the forum for my stories.

I added most of the female cast with obvious exceptions to Theresa and Himeko.

I didn't plan to add in Cheng Lixue, Shub-Niggurath, Shigure Kira, Salome Jokanaan, and Patricia Highsmith. But considering the ages of the characters from Honkai Star Rail up for consideration I thought adding them to the poll couldn't hurt and see what people think.

So if you can't vote you can mention your picks here and I would like to hear why if you could.

If anyone wants to know why I added Vita to the poll, I'll explain later.

Ok, the reason for Vita's involvement, is part of a idea and back up plan, which would play into the story's end game when Ieyasu makes his move to destroy the Honkai Earth and/or make sure it losses and his Earth wins, symbolized by a Herrscher from his Earth awakening as a Herrscher of Finality.

For example if Lelouch becomes the Herrscher of Finality then his Earth is safe while the other Earth is doomed, vice-versa if Kiana becomes the Herrscher of Finality.

But considering Nathaniel's goal is to sabotage Project STIGMA in such a way it would backfire and kill all of human life on Honkai Earth.

Once such plan would be striking a bargain with the Sa, who given how the wishes she gives backfires, Nathaniel would make it possible for her to infiltrate the mass dream and sabotage it from within while he distracts everyone causing the whole thing to self-destruct, potentially killing all of humanity, or at least those connected to the dream state created by Hare. Vita would be a spy and act as the trigger for the Sa's involvement with no one realizing the danger until its too late. But that is one idea I am contemplating for the potential end game.

Also a quick note and I am hoping when you have time IahIahShipping since you are likely busy to cast your own vote and add your thoughts. Some I added to the poll to leave no stone unturned since I am looking for those who will not only mesh well with Lelouch, but with Elysia and everyone else in the harem to bring about the most interesting dynamics.

As of this post for the new poll.

Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, Seele Vollerei, Mobius are tied for first.

Kiana Kaslana, Bronya Zaychik, Rita Rossweisse, Li Sushang, Natasha Cioara/Raven, Eden, Aponia, Vill-V, Rin (Previous Era), Yae Sakura, Kallen Kaslana, Sirin, Avrora, and Herrscher of Sentience are tied for second.

Raiden Mei, Vita, Fu Hua, Alvitr, Susannah Manatt, Sakura (Previous Era), Pardofelis, Eleanor Schariac, Bella (original human), Agata, Wendy, Ana Schariac, Patricia Highsmith, Salome Jokanaan, Shub-Niggurath, Shigure Kira and Dark Seele Vollerei are tied for third.

And lastly Galina and Cheng Lixue are dead last.

most of the choices seem like their orientation is the other side of the fence. But when has that stopped shippers yeah?

most of the choices seem like their orientation is the other side of the fence. But when has that stopped shippers yeah?

Too true, and some could work better than expected or could be an unexpected pair up that could work better than expected.

I am seeking the best combination that could mesh well with Elysia, Seele (HSR), Bronya Rand, and Dan Shu as well as Lelouch.

While some of them have orientations on the other side of the fence my past polls had choices like Kiana, Kallen Kasalana, and Raiden Mei win the poll.

Others like Wendy and those not in the story long enough for a clear sense of their orientations to be known, at least not one hundred precent can maybe allow for some liberties to be taken, but I worry since those characters aren't as well known as others readers wouldn't be interested in seeing them in the harem.

I just finished playing the new story quests for Pela and Lynx, Pela is sixteen which means so is Lynx which is surprising.

Needless to say they are out of the running for Lelouch's harem.

They would be just being born around the start of the story unfortunately. But in a different story, perhaps.

An update on the poll.

Mobius is currently dominating in first place.

All tied for second are Bronya Zaychik, Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, Seele Vollerei, Eden, Sakura (Previous Era), Yae Sakura, Kallen Kaslana.

All tied for third are Raiden Mei, Kiana Kaslana, Fu Hua, Rita Rossweisse, Li Sushang, Natasha Cioara/Raven, Aponia, Vill-V, Rin (Previous Era), Pardofelis, Sirin, Avrora, Ana Schariac, and Herrscher of Sentience

All tied for third are Vita, Alvitr, Susannah Manatt, Eleanor Schariac, Bella (original human), Agata, Wendy, Cheng Lixue, Patricia Highsmith, Salome Jokanaan, Shub-Niggurath, Shigure Kira, and Dark Seele Vollerei

Dead last is Galina.

Aponia is being polled only because I am not sure how readers will react to the idea of Aponia and Suzaku as a couple.

I also added Cheng Lixue, Patricia Highsmith, Salome Jokanaan, Shub-Niggurath, Shigure Kira to the poll for consideration partly because I want to leave no stone unturned, but also some might question why I didn't since we got Tingyun, C.C and other potential candidates who are really quite old other readers might use as a point of argument.

Others like Bronya Zaychik, this is their last chance.

Other characters like Wendy, Alvitr, Bella, Avrora, Galina, Eleanor Schariac can probably be adapted into the harem and certain liberties can be taken with them due to their short term appearances in the story.

Lastly Ana, although I am leaning towards Owl and Ana, I am keeping Lelouch as a back up pairing in case things play out different than expected.

I think seven votes might be all I'll get, but I was hoping to generate more discussion and debate since I am also trying to figure out who would be more accepting of a harem and how they could be inserted as deciding factors.

As for the harem itself, looking at the Honkai Star Rail poll I left running, I am thinking of adding Fu Xuan in by default since she is tied with Seele, right below Bronya Rand.

Any objections to this?

She can't exactly pursue a relationship? I can see it for brknya and seele on the side but Fu xuan? Like I dunno she doesn't seem to be the type?

She can't exactly pursue a relationship? I can see it for brknya and seele on the side but Fu xuan? Like I dunno she doesn't seem to be the type?

True, which is something I've been wondering if she would be the type or not, being very busy doesn't help either.

Do you know anyone who could offer an opinion or further insight into Fu Xuan, or anyone else from the Honkai Star Rail cast and/or the Honkai Impact 3rd cast who could work for Lelouch in a harem IahIahShipping ?

Do you know anyone who could offer an opinion or further insight into Fu Xuan, or anyone else from the Honkai Star Rail cast and/or the Honkai Impact 3rd cast who could work for Lelouch in a harem IahIahShipping ?
Well for starters I offered up Dan Shu for obvious reasons and it can still work especially if Lelouch becomes the center piece for why decides to leg it out of the xianzhou with those loyal to her. ( She'd pretend to be her 'disabled self but she wouldn't aim for becoming the head of the commision but instead high enough in the ranks to form her own clique which she would recruit from.)

Fu xuan is tied tightly to her position.

Seele and Bronya Rand are technically people Lelouch can visit through his void powers and while cocolia isn't dying and Bronya rand thinks she can get away then she can travel to CG earth from time to time.

Elysia I do not need to explain.

Eden might be on the same boat as elysia, mobile as well if one views her relationship with Klein as purely a friendship.

Well for starters I offered up Dan Shu for obvious reasons and it can still work especially if Lelouch becomes the center piece for why decides to leg it out of the xianzhou with those loyal to her. ( She'd pretend to be her 'disabled self but she wouldn't aim for becoming the head of the commision but instead high enough in the ranks to form her own clique which she would recruit from.)

Fu xuan is tied tightly to her position.

Seele and Bronya Rand are technically people Lelouch can visit through his void powers and while cocolia isn't dying and Bronya rand thinks she can get away then she can travel to CG earth from time to time.

Elysia I do not need to explain.

Eden might be on the same boat as elysia, mobile as well if one views her relationship with Klein as purely a friendship.

Yeah Dan Shu is pretty much in the harem, I just want to make sure no one would be bothered by her inclusion and fine with her brand new body she gains.

Indeed, which is unfortunate for Fu Xuan, since she is among those I was most interested including, unless she and Lelouch do begin a relationship but her duties and a long distance relationship does cause issues, and maybe see where it goes.

Also true, because Lelouch will visit them often, especially when he wants to get out of school, partly to escape Milly's weird events. No one can follow him until he comes back, unless Sirin agrees to help anyone looking for him.

Yeah Elysia is pretty much in the harem, merely a question of how it forms is all that needs to be decided upon.

Eden I do think she would form an obvious OT3 with Lelouch and Elysia, Mobius is questionable, but she is currently winning the poll much to my surprise. That one would take time, but I do imagine she be curious about Lelouch and Elysia's child, like what would he or she b e like?

Yeah Dan Shu is pretty much in the harem, I just want to make sure no one would be bothered by her inclusion and fine with her brand new body she gains.

Indeed, which is unfortunate for Fu Xuan, since she is among those I was most interested including, unless she and Lelouch do begin a relationship but her duties and a long distance relationship does cause issues, and maybe see where it goes.

Also true, because Lelouch will visit them often, especially when he wants to get out of school, partly to escape Milly's weird events. No one can follow him until he comes back, unless Sirin agrees to help anyone looking for him.

Yeah Elysia is pretty much in the harem, merely a question of how it forms is all that needs to be decided upon.

Eden I do think she would form an obvious OT3 with Lelouch and Elysia, Mobius is questionable, but she is currently winning the poll much to my surprise. That one would take time, but I do imagine she be curious about Lelouch and Elysia's child, like what would he or she b e like?

I believe Bronya would also be curious about other worlds enough to go to CG earth. Though I think she'd only do that if the work load isn't bad but she could send Seele in her stead.

I believe Bronya would also be curious about other worlds enough to go to CG earth. Though I think she'd only do that if the work load isn't bad but she could send Seele in her stead.

I agree, but I do think her mother would probably give her the opportunities and maybe even encourage her relationship with Lelouch since she would admit that while past Guardians like her are bared from marriage with someone, a relationship, an unofficial one wouldn't be out of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back