• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Smuthunter said:

For now , better to have a charm or two in hand specifically to counter Raiser . Something that is effective against fire , or a charm with overwhelming attack power that is way beyond Raiser's level . Magical attacks are preferred over physical ones .

I am reasonably certain about our defences , it's the offence part I am worried about , considering Raiser's hax regeneration . We have to take him down hard and fast . A battle of attrition won't be in our favour . Are there any charms that deal purely holy or water type damage ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandark said:
For now , better to have a charm or two in hand specifically to counter Raiser . Something that is effective against fire , or a charm with overwhelming attack power that is way beyond Raiser's level . Magical attacks are preferred over physical ones .

I am reasonably certain about our defences , it's the offence part I am worried about , considering Raiser's hax regeneration . We have to take him down hard and fast . A battle of attrition won't be in our favour . Are there any charms that deal purely holy or water type damage ?
Elemental attacks are the purview of the dragonbloods, but we already have several holy charms; Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement is a Presence charm that we can use to enhance our physical attacks. We've used that one several times against Raynare and it's been devastatingly effective every time we used it. We also have Dragon Wave which is a ranged attack that deals holy damage if we spend a few extra motes on it.

That said, our natural affinity is for magic. If we power-grind our occult studies we could probably invent a spell that conjures ice or water which we can enhance with our holy charms.

Alexander said:
Why, I am not implying anything! >:DWelcome to QQ :D

You know, is my quest attracting more members on the forum? Because that would be awesome!

Well, it's one of the three threads that are reason I check regularly instead of letting this account die, that's for sure.

X] Get in touch with the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Seek advice and aid in expanding Tomofuri's influence.
-[X] Get in touch with Rias and inform her of your activities. Convince her and the peerage to help out, either as a personal favor which you will repay (and with Raiser coming up we can probably guess how she'll call it in) or in the interest of forging closer ties with the Japanese pantheon.

Money makes the world move. You're not exception!
[X] Investigate hacking charms and the Second Lore Excellency. Ask Bright for assistance in developing a charm that perfectly conceals your online activities.

Manse: so mysterious! But also expensive!
[X] Set this on the back burner for now. This is a long-term project which will be much easier once we have large numbers of resources and followers.

another vote for plan haxor.

Smuthunter said:
Elemental attacks are the purview of the dragonbloods, but we already have several holy charms; Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement is a Presence charm that we can use to enhance our physical attacks. We've used that one several times against Raynare and it's been devastatingly effective every time we used it. We also have Dragon Wave which is a ranged attack that deals holy damage if we spend a few extra motes on it.

That said, our natural affinity is for magic. If we power-grind our occult studies we could probably invent a spell that conjures ice or water which we can enhance with our holy charms.

That sounds like a good idea. Negating both his fire and hitting his holy weakness at the same time.

Also we need to get Balance breaker ASAP. I will much more comfortable about our odds in the upcoming battles with it.

Wait a minute how did Ise get Balance breaker in canon again?

"Seeing Buchou's breasts wrapping around my fingers, I spurted a large amount of blood from my nosebleed. At that time—.

"…Iyan."

Buchou let her voice leak out slightly—. I didn't miss hearing that!

Inside me, something revolutionary burst open—.

It spread. Something vast—took over my mind.

Within the tears that wouldn't stop, I saw it.

—The beginning of universe.

[—You attained it. You really managed to attain it!]

Ddraig laughed inside me and let out an innocent cry.

[Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!!!!!!!!!]

The light returned to the jewel, and on the contrary began to emit a huge mass of red aura that it didn't have until now! The aura wrapped around my entire body!

"…You're the worst. What a lewd Sekiryuutei…"

Even though her face was ghastly pale, Koneko-chan gave a retort to me. Sorry! I'm a lewd Sekiryuutei!

Then—. The aura which covered my body changed into armour, and clad itself on me.

"Balance Breaker, [Boosted Gear Scale Mail]! It's been achieved here by poking my master's breasts!"

vol 5 Life 3

Solar!Ise is as much of a pervert as canon!ise(though he hides it better with more self-control) and we have had sex with two hot girls. So if we get hotblooded during the fight with Raiser does that mean what I think it does?

It occurs to me that we're missing something really important: the First Occult Excellency would enhance all of our attack spells by a significant margin. Even those that deal a set number of damage, like Fireball -- left over dice on the attack roll in excess of the target's defense value roll over into bonus damage dice, so the more dice we throw into every attack the more damage we're doing.

Didn't I bring that up ages ago?

Saying that in addition to leveling up our actual specialities we should get charms for them?

we're already training a bunch of stuff, but if you can write up a vote for getting occult Excellency, (and/or water/ice spells) then you have my vote.

also, i'm pretty sure Rias and her peerage think we are some sort of creepy masochist for how we do our training (Mittelt following us around with a whip isn't helping)

Eh, I doubt they think that badly of us tbh, anyway, does anyone know just how long we have until out first Boss Battle *Raiser* is going to be?

if its in the next 2 weeks then as much as it hurts me to say since I've been one of the people saying we should be building our power base with getting resources and such we may want to put such off and focus on getting ourselves and our allies as well trained for combat as we can, once thats done we can get Social *for getting rumor of the shrine spread and drawing people in* as well as Lore *for the hacking plan* and Bureaucracy because from the write up on it in the 2ed core book its what we need to build a fortune.

Also one of the reasons I don't want to run to Rias about helping with the Shrine is because she's already done alot, and it would feel nicer to be able to fix this without her asistance, and I'm not sure going to the Japanese Pantheon would be a good idea even if we can manage it, we are an outsider *Exalted Yo* and we would likely spend a month or two being shunted from one low level functionary to another without getting anything done, but anyway, ymmv and all that just figured I should get this out of the way before I try and crash for the *eyes clock reading 5:13am* err day.

Hopefully I have not rambled to much, also Lore and War both have Charms that will let up Train ourselves in stats in a week that would otherwise take months, and let us train up any of our allies up to the same level in various stats and skills up to the level we have them under 4 dots anyway, until we get the add on charms, which is kinda super useful

iamnuff said:
we're already training a bunch of stuff, but if you can write up a vote for getting occult Excellency, (and/or water/ice spells) then you have my vote.
Well we don't need it immediately. Raiser will give us a few days to train unless things go horribly wrong, and if they do we can buy it with EXP debt.

also, i'm pretty sure Rias and her peerage think we are some sort of creepy masochist for how we do our training (Mittelt following us around with a whip isn't helping)
Our training is actually inspiring them to work harder and none of them have commented on Mittelt last I checked.

EternitynChaos said:
does anyone know just how long we have until out first Boss Battle *Raiser* is going to be?
Dude, wall of text.

We've burned through one week since the end of the first book, so we have at most one more week before Raiser shows up. The timeline for the books is pretty tight, like a single school year between volumes 1 and 17.

also Lore and War both have Charms that will let up Train ourselves in stats in a week that would otherwise take months, and let us train up any of our allies up to the same level in various stats and skills up to the level we have them under 4 dots anyway, until we get the add on charms, which is kinda super useful
Lore might be helpful but War is outside our specialty. We're splitting our attention and EXP up too much as is without also trying to be Zhuge Liang.

Concerning Raiser, the best way to take him would be to tear off/disintegrate/shatter his limb one by one while making sure he survive. That way the Aggravated Damages would make it impossible for him to regenerate and keeping him alive would prevent his resurrection from giving him a full heal.

Deathwings said:
Concerning Raiser, the best way to take him would be to tear off/disintegrate/shatter his limb one by one while making sure he survive. That way the Aggravated Damages would make it impossible for him to regenerate and keeping him alive would prevent his resurrection from giving him a full heal.
The best way to take him would be to talk him down.

Deathwings said:
Crippling effects might work. I seem to remember reading somewhere that rapid healing doesn't work on dislocated limbs because then nothing is actually broken; if you have good pain tolerance you can just jam the thing back into place. I'm pretty sure that was in a fanfic though so don't be trying it at home.

Smuthunter said:
Crippling effects might work. I seem to remember reading somewhere that rapid healing doesn't work on dislocated limbs because then nothing is actually broken; if you have good pain tolerance you can just jam the thing back into place. I'm pretty sure that was in a fanfic though so don't be trying it at home.
I don't know if it was used against Riser in fanfic, but I distinctly remember reading once about a character pulling that maneuver on another character with regeneration. It was very cool.

Alexander said:
I don't know if it was used against Riser in fanfic, but I distinctly remember reading once about a character pulling that maneuver on another character with regeneration. It was very cool.

Human on Campus ? Ranma's fight against the troll ?

megrisvernin said:
Dunno. Are there more...symbolic animals in Japanese Zoos? National animals or the equivalent? Also pregnancy would take a while to show, weeks to months of a delay. Probably better to go with blessing smaller animals or trees.

Better question. Is there a school garden? What's the season right now?
This is a valid point. About the Panda's pregnancy taking too long at least. (sources I've found say anywhere from 3-5 months). Though something supernatural should be immediately obvious, as Pandas can only become pregnant for 2-3 days each spring. Lengthen that time, and you remove why they're endangered.

Odysseus2099 said:
This is a valid point. About the Panda's pregnancy taking too long at least. (sources I've found say anywhere from 3-5 months). Though something supernatural should be immediately obvious, as Pandas can only become pregnant for 2-3 days each spring. Lengthen that time, and you remove why they're endangered.
How have they survived to this day?

actually timeline wise when are we gonna meet the other holders of the horsemen sacred gears cough...blake and weiss...cough....

I think Alexander's point of us needing a way to get potential attendees a reason to believe in the shrine is key.

For those more familiar with Kuoh Academy. Does it have a garden? Is there an active gardening club or do any do any high ranking members of the student government, like the student president enjoy plants or flowers? Is there a public park in the city we can bless?

Need more info to taylor how we attract followers.

Also Alexander if you could comment if as a god of fertility he can bless animals & plants with his blessing not just sapients?(humans, devils)

megrisvernin said:
Also Alexander if you could comment if as a god of fertility he can bless animals & plants with his blessing not just sapients?(humans, devils)
God of Fertility and Pregnancy. Tomofuri is specialized in those, which is way he can bless even races like devils. Blessing plants and animals fall into his domain.

In short: he can do only one thing, but he can do it very well. But he needs faith to operate.

How do we promote that anyway... Not exactly the kind of subject that can be openly talked about without getting weird looks.

In any case, I can think of two guys we can send to the shrine, if only by telling them about the girls there (easy to guess who I'm talking about). Apart from that...

Too bad Issei doesn't know Sona is a Devil yet. She probably would have good advice here.

Megaolix said:
How do we promote that anyway... Not exactly the kind of subject that can be openly talked about without getting weird looks.

We emphasize the "god of life aspect" Getting a lot of beautiful plants(cherry blossoms) bloom out of season would be nice. Animal pregnancies are likely too slow to help much.

What's the season anyways?

megrisvernin said:
We emphasize the "god of life aspect" Getting a lot of beautiful plants(cherry blossoms) bloom out of season would be nice. Animal pregnancies are likely too slow to help much.

Not winter at least, I believe. Still, it's like a new shop opening. This is something that will take time...

What about posters promoting the shrine's reopening? If we can apply charms to the Internet, then what about posters? Sometimes, people just need to know about it to get them to visit.

megrisvernin said:

Right now it's spring. Summer's coming up at the start of volume 3 though.

fixed the wall of text thing, sorry ^^; was dead on my feet when I posted that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back