• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Megaolix said:
Not exactly. Rias came to Issei because Issei because she remembered it and tried to break out of it that way. Then, what happened was that the wedding was decided to happen earlier. But they offered Rias one last 'chance' to break out of it, by a Rating game. She was expected to lose however.
Right, I just double-checked book 2. Grafia shows up the day before the meeting with Raiser and interrupts Rias throwing herself at Issei. The wedding date is preset, etc, but what triggers Rias making the challenge is Raiser attacking Issei with one of his pieces.

*EDIT*
Correction, Rias only challenged Raiser in the anime. Grayfia put the suggestion forward in the novels.

...hmm. Putting some time aside for sexy times instead of training all night might pay off in an unexpected manner. If Rias throws herself at us again we're not going to hesitate and we might get into coitus before Grayfia can interfere.

Smuthunter said:
...hmm. Putting some time aside for sexy times instead of training all night might pay off in an unexpected manner. If Rias throws herself at us again we're not going to hesitate and we might get into coitus before Grayfia can interfere.
Would Issei IC wants to do it if he notice she wants to do it more out of desperation rather than be with him however? Let's not start that kind of shitstorm.

Megaolix said:
Would Issei IC wants to do it if he notice she wants to do it more out of desperation rather than be with him however? Let's not start that kind of shitstorm.
Possibly. I'm still looking forward to butting heads with Raiser either way. It would just be a little sweeter if we had the chance to rub his face in the mud; Rias being willing to give her virginity to someone else to get out of marrying him would be a major blow to his pride.

Smuthunter said:
Possibly. I'm still looking forward to butting heads with Raiser either way. It would just be a little sweeter if we had the chance to rub his face in the mud; Rias being willing to give her virginity to someone else to get out of marrying him would be a major blow to his pride.
I'm not exactly sure this is the sort of argument I want to use...

Also, you realize there's a chacne Mittelt will be present whenever Rias arrive?

Smuthunter said:

We could just make an offhand comment like "Now I see why Rias was about sleep with me just so she wouldn't have to marry you. If we also give the "regeneration is crutch" speech to further damage his pride then goading him into a one on one fight for Rias would be even easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megaolix said:
I'm not exactly sure this is the sort of argument I want to use...

Also, you realize there's a chacne Mittelt will be present whenever Rias arrive?
And if she is she'll probably be the reason we get delayed until Grayfia shows up. Assuming she doesn't decide that she wants to join in.

But yeah, I'm running through a list of scenarios and possible responses for maximum comedy in that scene. Like if we goad Raiser into chucking a fireball at us and soak it with Adamant Skin Technique...

"Is that it? You couldn't boil an egg with flames that cold!"

"Issei-kun, hide your shame!"

"...and you owe me a new set of clothes! Nice ones too, I liked that set!"

Diller said:
We could just make an offhand comment like "Now I see why Rias was about sleep with me just so she wouldn't have to marry you. If we also give the "regeneration is crutch" speech to further damage his pride then goading him into a one on one fight for Rias would be even easier.
A one-on-one fight would be dramatic but Alex has indicated that Raiser is going to be a lot stronger than Raynare and that we'll get our asses kicked if we take him lightly. I would prefer to set up the group battle and let the whole peerage show off what they can do, that way we have less to worry about if the dice don't fall in our direction.

kinglugia said:
We must Flirt with Raiser.
:notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny: :notfunny:

Smuthunter said:
A one-on-one fight would be dramatic but Alex has indicated that Raiser is going to be a lot stronger than Raynare and that we'll get our asses kicked if we take him lightly. I would prefer to set up the group battle and let the whole peerage show off what they can do, that way we have less to worry about if the dice don't fall in our direction.

Who said anything about taking him lightly? Though I agree the group battle would be best. Though how are we supposed to join the Rating game if we aren't part of her peerage?

Smuthunter said:
On that note, any sort of combat training outside of what is being done we should do?

The shrine needs more believers! How do you think this could be accomplished?
[X] Go out and talk with people on the street about the shrine and hand out some flyers.
-[X] Maybe you can convince some of the girls to put on sexy miko outfits and have them help you?

Money makes the world move. You're not exception!
[X] Investigate hacking charms and the Second Lore Excellency. Ask Bright for assistance in developing a charm that perfectly conceals your online activities.
-[X] Once we have it bankrupt every terrorist organization you can.

Manse: so mysterious! But also expensive!
[X] Try to determine how long modifying Tomofuri's shrine will take.

Diller said:
Who said anything about taking him lightly? Though I agree the group battle would be best. Though how are we supposed to join the Rating game if we aren't part of her peerage?
Provisional pieces? Or maybe because the game is unofficial it doesn't need to be strictly between registered teams. Meaning we could join the fight and bring Asia/Ruby/Yang/Mittelt along to help fill up Rias's roster, make it a fair fight.

"Fair." Hahahahahaha. Not with so many fallen angels and Holy magic-users on our side it's not.

Megaolix said:
On that note, any sort of combat training outside of what is being done we should do?
We'll have ten days to train assuming everything happens the way it did in canon. Rias needs to power-grind War during that time so she can make the best possible strategy and keep her head in the fight. The biggest risk is that Raiser will lure her out for a one-on-one fight and she'll get taken out while we're clobbering Raiser's harem, so maybe she can invest in Integrity too.

Drakebane said:
[X] Go out and talk with people on the street about the shrine and hand out some flyers.
-[X] Maybe you can convince some of the girls to put on sexy miko outfits and have them help you?
Why is this still getting votes? We don't have performance charms and we're terrible at speaking to a crowd. This option won't work. Or at least it won't work like a Solar should be able to make it work.

Smuthunter said:
Why is this still getting votes? We don't have performance charms and we're terrible at speaking to a crowd. This option won't work. Or at least it won't work like a Solar should be able to make it work.

I concur. Even in my vote I had us passing the buck to some of our girls to save time.

Guys The fight with Raiser is coming soon. Let's delegate on this one. It's a problem sure, but it's not at all critical.

Smuthunter's plan let's us pass the buck to Rias's Peerage, which as Devils they receive almost all the worthwhile benefits from the arrangement anyways.

I...don't think this Issei would turn down Rias if she offered himself. Didn't Issei turn her down, saying she should only sleep with someone she loved?(lol wut Issei?).

We just had sex with Aiko because we could see she just wanted it, I can't see Issei just turning her down. In my opinion Issei has done a lot more to make himself "worth" of her attention & the fact we're not a member of her peerage makes us a bit enticing.

[X] Get in touch with the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Seek advice and aid in expanding Tomofuri's influence.
-[X] Get in touch with Rias and inform her of your activities. Convince her and the peerage to help out, either as a personal favor which you will repay (and with Raiser coming up we can probably guess how she'll call it in) or in the interest of forging closer ties with the Japanese pantheon.

[X] Investigate hacking charms and the Second Lore Excellency. Ask Bright for assistance in developing a charm that perfectly conceals your online activities.

[x] Try to determine how long building one on your demesne will take.

noahgab1133 said:
No, seriously. What the fuck? WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS. STOP WASTING OUR TIME ON SHIT WE'RE NOT GOOD AT.

noahgab1133 said:

[x] Try to determine how long building one on your demesne will take.

Other questers can select votes as they want, but I appreciate it if they provide reasons for their choice especially when voting on a plan other players made. Can you help us understand why you're voting on trying to convince people in the street ourselves instead of leaving it to Rias? I don't see the advantage in going ourselves.

Smuthunter said:
No, seriously. What the fuck? WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS. STOP WASTING OUR TIME ON SHIT WE'RE NOT GOOD AT.

I agree with your point but you might be more confrontational than is helpful, give him a chance to respond.

[X] Speak to Tomofuri whether he knows of someone we can get in contact with a representative of the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Perhaps they can provide suggestions or resources in getting more shrine visitors for Tomofuri.
-[X] Speak with Sona & ask for permission about planting a garden of flowers around the fountain at the front of the school & whether she would object to us blessing it with some charms from a shrine. Don't bring up the existence of devils or other supernatural beings if she doesn't but be willing to answer to comment on them if she does. Plant additional flowers around the shrine & have them blessed as well, spread a rumor in the school that a blessing from a kami at the shrine is responsible for their vitality & vivid flowering.

[X] Set this on the back burner for now. This is a long-term project which will be much easier once we have large numbers of resources and followers.

megrisvernin said:
Other questers can select votes as they want, but I appreciate it if they provide reasons for their choice especially when voting on a plan other players made. Can you help us understand why you're voting on trying to convince people in the street ourselves instead of leaving it to Rias? I don't see the advantage in going ourselves.

I agree with your point but you might be more confrontational than is helpful, give him a chance to respond.
Sorry, it's just extremely frustrating to make a solid and well-reasoned argument and then have people vote against it without giving me reasons why that I can address and debate about.

Larekko12 said:
Eh. Aren't we good at talking to be and charming them?
Yeah -- in one-on-one conversation. Meaning every batch of motes we spend will be on convincing a single person to visit the shrine. Getting large numbers of people like we really need is in the domain of Performance -- making speeches, addressing crowds, moving the hearts and souls of the multitudes. We have zero dots in Performance and no Performance charms. We suck balls at it. This is why I want to go to other people to get help with getting the word out rather than spending time on doing it ourselves when we could be doing much more productive things like combat training.

Larekko12 said:
Eh. Aren't we good at talking to be and charming them?

Smuthunter said:
Sorry but it's kind of extremely frustrating to make a solid argument and then have people vote against it without giving me reasons why that I can address and debate about.
Yeah -- in one-on-one conversation. Meaning every batch of motes we spend will be on convincing a single person to visit the shrine. Getting large crowds of people like we really need is in the domain of Performance -- making speeches, addressing crowds, moving the hearts and souls of the multitudes. We have zero dots in Performance and no charms. We suck balls at it. This is why I want to go to other people to get help with getting the word out rather than spending time on doing it ourselves when we could be doing much more productive things like combat training.

We need several dozen if not hundreds of attendees optimally. One on One is problematic indeed.

megrisvernin said:
We need several dozen if not hundreds of attendees optimally. One on One is problematic indeed.

Thats why my idea had us using the internet, we have already shown we can use presence charms over the net to convince people of stuff, the fact that we have Irresistible Salesman Spirit implies we are good at selling stuff or ideas and recruiting people, I would think using the net this would get us a lot more people then walking around talking to people, particularly if we target our efforts on forums focused on things that the temple can help with and such

EternitynChaos said:
Thats why my idea had us using the internet, we have already shown we can use presence charms over the net to convince people of stuff, the fact that we have Irresistible Salesman Spirit implies we are good at selling stuff or ideas and recruiting people, I would think using the net this would get us a lot more people then walking around talking to people, particularly if we target our efforts on forums focused on things that the temple can help with and such
How many of those people do you suppose actually live in the area and are able to visit the shrine in the first place? How many of the rest are on the other side of Japan?

EternitynChaos said:

Ehh. Those likely to use technology are less likely to believe in supernatural claims & older god legends. It might work but you'd probably have to phrase what type of websites or forums Issei would use it on.

I do agree that the way internet posts go(1 person reading text on a screen) is more in line with selling something one on on then selling it to a wide group of people.

Smuthunter said:
How many of those people do you suppose actually live in the area and are able to visit the shrine in the first place? How many of the rest are on the other side of Japan?

That's an issue too. Internet Communities aren't usually near each other geographically.

megrisvernin said:
Ehh. Those likely to use technology are less likely to believe in supernatural claims & older god legends. It might work but you'd probably have to phrase what type of websites or forums Issei would use it on.

I do agree that the way internet posts go(1 person reading text on a screen) is more in line with selling something one on on then selling it to a wide group of people.
Actually the Shards rules put internet posts in the realm of Socialize. They mention tweets and social media but forum posts might qualify too. So worst-case scenario we actually can't make social attacks through the internet at all without Socialize investment.

Smuthunter said:
Provisional pieces? Or maybe because the game is unofficial it doesn't need to be strictly between registered teams. Meaning we could join the fight and bring Asia/Ruby/Yang/Mittelt along to help fill up Rias's roster, make it a fair fight.

"Fair." Hahahahahaha. Not with so many fallen angels and Holy magic-users on our side it's not.

Pfff who said we'd fight fair. >:D Ise sure as hell didn't in canon. >:D >:D

Provsional pieces could work. If we do go this route though we should to make sure to do some group training in order to build synergy for this battle and future ones.

megrisvernin said:
I...don't think this Issei would turn down Rias if she offered himself. Didn't Issei turn her down, saying she should only sleep with someone she loved?(lol wut Issei?).

We just had sex with Aiko because we could see she just wanted it, I can't see Issei just turning her down. In my opinion Issei has done a lot more to make himself "worth" of her attention & the fact we're not a member of her peerage makes us a bit enticing.

Ise might be a pervert who wants to be a harem king but he does care about the girls. He later turns down Akeno when she tries to have sex with him after her reunion with her father depressed her because he didn't want her to give up her virginity for the same reasons as Rias. He also held back from having sex with Koneko when she was in heat because her having a child with her body would be bad for her and the child.

Though if she explains its to get out of a loveless marriage then we'll probably go for it if only to help her out.

On Aika we do have the whole "accept the feelings of any girl who likes us" thing from the speech we gave to Asia, Miltet, Ruby, and Yang. Also she's someone we get along with as well.

Smuthunter said:

Another good point for why its a bad idea.

Diller said:
Pfff who said we'd fight fair. >:D Ise sure as hell didn't in canon. >:D >:D

Provsional pieces could work. If we do go this route though we should to make sure to do some group training in order to build synergy for this battle and future ones.

Ise might be a pervert who wants to be a harem king but he does care about the girls. He also later turns turns down Akeno when she tries to have sex with him after her reunion with her father depressed her because he didn't want her to give up her virginity for the same reasons as Rias. He even held back from having sex with a Koneko in heat because her having a child with her body would be bad for her and the child.

Though if she explains its to get out of a loveless marriage then we'll probably go for it if only to help her out.

On Aika we do have the whole "accept the feelings of any girl who likes us" thing from the speech we gave to Asia, Miltet, Ruby, and Yang. Also she's someone we get along with as well.

Another good point for why its a bad idea.

I never really got the whole virginity concept as something "special". Given that Issei can't get someone pregnant he doesn't want too there isn't even that regular concern.

I sort of see our Issei that if someone had gone through something tragic & wanted to feel better, maybe through sex he would oblige them. Ideas like "Virginity" are as stupid as some Japanese views on foreigners which we ignore for Asia's sake. Remember that Issei's whole line about ignoring social conventions as long as it makes a girl happy. "Saving yourself" for someone only matters in your mind after all rather than there being some actual physical benefit.

It's totally possible to fuck someone & not immediately have them as your life-long confidant, just look at Aika.

megrisvernin said:
I never really got the whole virginity concept as something "special". Given that Issei can't get someone pregnant he doesn't want too there isn't even that regular concern.

I sort of see our Issei that if someone had gone through something tragic & wanted to feel better, maybe through sex he would oblige them. Ideas like "Virginity" are as stupid as some Japanese views on foreigners which we ignore for Asia's sake. Remember that Issei's whole line about ignoring social conventions as long as it makes a girl happy. "Saving yourself" for someone only matters in your mind after all.

A way to avoid STD? Maybe? In Asia pretty the people value the purity of maiden before their wedding day. It's the different between West and East. Also the status quo "He's my first so I will follow him to the end."

touhou ranfuku said:
A way to avoid STD? Maybe? In Asia pretty the people value the purity of maiden before their wedding day. It's the different between West and East. Also the status quo "He's my first so I will follow him to the end."

Ehh. We have cures for some modern day STDs like the "Clap" & techniques like condoms can minimize risk.

Our Issei is a more upfront & honest lover. He's concerned about his lover's happiness & well-being over anyone else's concerns, sometimes even his own.

I'm not really arguing if there's some...advantage for people in real life for it. But if Akeno comes to us feeling lonely & just wanting to fuck so she can feel a bit alive I'm going to oblige her. Same with Rias if it'll help her out her position of escaping an unwanted marriage.

megrisvernin said:

I sort of see our Issei that if someone had gone through something tragic & wanted to feel better, maybe through sex he would oblige them. Ideas like "Virginity" are as stupid as some Japanese views on foreigners which we ignore for Asia's sake. Remember that Issei's whole line about ignoring social conventions as long as it makes a girl happy. "Saving yourself" for someone only matters in your mind after all.

More like he feels their first time should be something given because that's what they want with the person they want. Not because they're desperate. Though I agree our Ise would probably have sex with a girl to make them feel better I mean its basically what we did with Aika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back