• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Diller said:
Well we did say we'd probably take Rias viriginty if she came to us and explain why she'd have sex with us.

Well sure but...Rias has a big emotional gap to cross before she admits that too us. It's intensely personal & we aren't part of her peerage. She hasn't even asked us out yet, let alone informed us of the greater personal problems she faces.
Brandark said:
Agreed . I don't think we have to worry about Rias stealing our girls . As megrisvernin said , we have quite strong ties with them , and as for Rias they are just about to be introduced .

I don't think anybody would give up their racial identity and bind themselves in a subservient position to someone they just met .
Rias is being increasingly pressed for time to seduce us before she has to decide what to do about Raiser. Having a slightly more powerful piece isn't that appealing since the issue of a Peerage game with Raiser didn't occur to her in the light novels. She's probably much more concerned with the issue of alienating us by trying to poach some of our faction.

Also we know know IC that the pieces change members of their peerage to be related to the king. Given the bonds between Yang & Ruby & the importance of being sisters to each other...yeah that's not going to play well at all. Suddenly being related to someone else, even if you like them is a big commitment for them. One they aren't likely to make for Issei, much less for Rias.

megrisvernin said:
Well sure but...Rias has a big emotional gap to cross before she admits that too us. It's intensely personal & we aren't part of her peerage. She hasn't even asked us out yet, let alone informed us of the greater personal problems she faces.

If she was desperate like she was in canon she'd probably come to us. She did go for Ise because she knew Kiba wasn't touching her.Ise(who was a part of her peerage) didn't even know why she did that until he heard she was engaged from Raiser himself!

If she hears about our while accepting a girls feelings thing then she'll be more likely to come to us as well.

Here's something else to consider. Kuroka in canon wants to have the babies of either Vali or Ise who have the heavenly dragons inside of them in order to strong children

If we need be we could convince Rias family that Rias having children with the Sekiryutei who also happens to have powers from a god from another dimension that basically make him a demigod and the fact the kids being half human might be able to get a sacred gear like Vali is worthy tradeoff or an even better deal then mixing the Gremory and Phoenix bloodlines. They are in the middle of a cold war now so having potentially extremely powerful warriors on their side would be a boon to the devils.

Though it's a drastic last option in case things are really about to get ugly because we stopped the engagement and the Devils don't take lightly to a human interfering in their affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diller said:
If she was desperate like she was in canon she'd probably come to us. She did go for Ise because she knew Kiba wasn't touching her.Ise(who was a part of her peerage) didn't even know why she did that until he heard she was engaged from Raiser himself!

If she hears about our while accepting a girls feelings thing then she'll be more likely to come to us as well.

Here's something else to consider. Kuroka in canon wants to have the babies of either Vali or Ise who have the heavenly dragons inside of them in order to strong children

If we need be we could convince Rias family that Rias having children with the Sekiryutei who also happens to have powers from a god from another dimension that basically make him a demigod and the fact the kids being half human might be able to get a sacred gear like Vali is worthy tradeoff or an even better deal then mixing the Gremory and Phoenix bloodlines. They are in the middle of a cold war now so having potentially extremely powerful warriors on their side would be a boon to the devils.

Though it's more of a drastic last option in case things are really about to get ugly because we best Raiser.

Would she?

Remember that Issei has appreciated her body...but hasn't responded much to her obvious seduction attempts. Assuming we do introduce her to Yang & Ruby if she knows we're fucking Aika I'd think there's a chance of a subconscious fear of us rejecting her, or that she couldn't satisfy us in bed. There's the more practical concern that if she came to our place at night she'd interrupt us fucking Mittelt.

I imagine Rias hasn't openly asked us out, partially at this point because she's a little intimidated. Issei is a confidant male who likes how she looks, but isn't actively pursuing her unlike just about any male her age she knows. Every day we seem to do something more & more ridiculous. In a very short period of time we've brought together a team almost as large as Rias's own peerage, & she only really has more than us because of our actions involving Raynore anyways. We have a core team of four sacred gear users(including ourselves) & a fallen angel(I suspect she'll know this just before Raiser shows up). All of them, are attractive women two of whom live with us & 1 we're fucking.

megrisvernin said:
Well sure but...Rias has a big emotional gap to cross before she admits that too us. It's intensely personal & we aren't part of her peerage. She hasn't even asked us out yet, let alone informed us of the greater personal problems she faces.Rias is being increasingly pressed for time to seduce us before she has to decide what to do about Raiser. Having a slightly more powerful piece isn't that appealing since the issue of a Peerage game with Raiser didn't occur to her in the light novels. She's probably much more concerned with the issue of alienating us by trying to poach some of our faction.

Also we know know IC that the pieces change members of their peerage to be related to the king. Given the bonds between Yang & Ruby & the importance of being sisters to each other...yeah that's not going to play well at all. Suddenly being related to someone else, even if you like them is a big commitment for them. One they aren't likely to make for Issei, much less for Rias.

Like I said , I agree with your points . I was just pointing out why Ruby and Yang wouldn't join Rias , rather than why Rias wouldn't try .

About the virginity part , it suddenly occurred to me that if we do have sex with Rias , it might land us in serious hot water, even before we meet Raiser. Grayfia didn't react well when she saw us initially . That time Rias' virginity was not taken .

This time , if she succeeds , not only is the marriage cancelled , but Rias' partner is a human , who has even lower status than a reincarnated devil and is loosely affiliated with the House of Gremory . Papa Gremory won't like that at all .

Not . One . Bit .

I'm late about this (TIMEZONE ! >_< ) but here are my though on why Issei let girls be the one to take the first step (seduction aside) :

It's is way of making sure they're okay with the whole Harem thing. No, really. Issei is LOUD about his interest, painfully honest, proud of it even. So if he manage to land several girls then they just can't get snippy about it, because they were WARNED. If Issei was to actively pursue a girl himself, then there would me no guarantee that she's okay with his fetishes which would lead to problems.

Which is also why our Limit Break is so fitting, since it's exactly what it make us do.

Brandark said:
Like I said , I agree with your points . I was just pointing out why Ruby and Yang wouldn't join Rias , rather than why Rias wouldn't try .

About the virginity part , if we do have sex with Rias , it might land us in serious hot water, even before we meet Raiser. Grayfia didn't react well when she saw us initially . That time Rias' virginity was not taken .

This time , if she succeeds , not only is the marriage cancelled , but Rias' partner is a human , who has even lower status than a reincarnated devil and is loosely affiliated with the House of Gremory . Papa Gremory won't like that at all .

Not . One . Bit .

Oh I wasn't criticizing your points. The genetic shift issue is a big thing. I completely agree. I just expounded on it a bit since it became apparent to me that being sisters is a huge thing for Yang & Ruby. Someone just having this big relationship with you all of a sudden from the Devil Pieces would be...strange & frightening to them.

One of the reasons I want to avoid her coming to us in distress like that. We're better every way around if she asks us out, or just starts romancing us instead of showing up in the middle of the night wanting to fuck us as a last minute get out of marriage free card.

So there's a possibility that Rias and her Peerage will be exiled? She would lose her status as the Gremory heir, lose her property, her mansion, her rights to manage Kuoh Academy, her territory in Japan, maybe Gasper too if they're serious about it.

The good side? We can get her under our faction and train them all. Although it would be hard to get Xenovia and Rossweisse later.

Theres another thing, Issei Isn't just a normal human, even ignoring the whole Exalted thing, he is the bearer of Boosted Gear, the Sekiryutei which is a rather big deal.

on a side note, now that out SG has split into two Gauntlets, I wonder if we can make a secondary Overdrive pool, a Defensive one instead of Offensive like what we have now, it would put us a lot closer to the tier the BG normally is without being able to shatter mountains and all?

unlikely, there may be some problems but if she has a connection with a major figure, Like Issei is thanks to having Boosted Gear they wouldn't do much because hurting her will piss him off which would be bad down the road as it where, politics, its a thing

Deathwings said:
I'm late about this (TIMEZONE ! >_< ) but here are my though on why Issei let girls be the one to take the first step (seduction aside) :

It's is way of making sure they're okay with the whole Harem thing. No, really. Issei is LOUD about his interest, painfully honest, proud of it even. So if he manage to land several girls then they just can't get snippy about it, because they were WARNED. If Issei was to actively pursue a girl himself, then there would me no guarantee that she's okay with his fetishes which would lead to problems.

Which is also why our Limit Break is so fitting, since it's exactly what it make us do.

That actually makes sense since Ise does care about the girl feelings. He would want to make sure they're okay with the harem.

megrisvernin said:

Your points are valid but its a matter of what wins out. Her fears of approaching Ise or her desire to not marry Raiser. If we were truly her last resort I could see her going for it.

Brandark said:

Not . One . Bit .

That's why I mentioned the children thing to appease them in case we went down that route. If we take Rias virginity we're likely to cause a political shitstorm in the Underworld(and that's not counting the one we have in the makings with our discoveries on the Evil pieces so far)

EternitynChaos said:
unlikely, there may be some problems but if she has a connection with a major figure, Like Issei is thanks to having Boosted Gear they wouldn't do much because hurting her will piss him off which would be bad down the road as it where, politics, its a thing

Questionable. Rias does have siblings. She's not the only possible heir. She left the human world to strike on her own. If she's discovered fucking a human, Sacred-Gear user or not, there will be repercussions. Banishment...is distinctly possible in my mind. Maybe not that long. 100 years give or take? Long enough for whatever human Rias is fucking to die & probably a few decades for her to reflect on her decision. Devils live for millenia right? They can just play the long game. Let Rias have a few decades with a human, get it out of her system & then she can come home.

Of course that's different with a Solar Exalt.

megrisvernin said:
Questionable. Rias does have siblings. She's not the only possible heir. She left the human world to strike on her own. If she's discovered fucking a human, Sacred-Gear user or not, there will be repercussions. Banishment...is distinctly possible in my mind. Maybe not that long. 100 years give or take? Long enough for whatever human Rias is fucking to die & probably a few decades for her to reflect on her decision. Devils live for millenia right? They can just play the long game. Let Rias have a few decades with a human, get it out of her system & then she can come home.

Of course that's different with a Solar Exalt.

Millcas(her nephew) as is the only other possible heir. Sirzechs had to give up the heirship when he became a Maou so he could considered impartial. It's why he didn't go lolno to his precious baby sister marrying someone she doesn't want to. He has to do "what's best for devil society" as a Maou and can't let his feelings get in the way. At least directly.

I can see that, but there's also the Evil Pieces to remember, as from the Devils view when/if Rias marrys us we can always become a Devil, hell if the maker of the Evil Pieces offered us a set of Pieces complete with King for ourselves we may even do it *once Bright/Alexander tells us it won't change us to the point our Exaltation Nopes out of there anyway.

Diller said:
Millcas(her nephew) as is the only other possible heir. Sirzechs had to give up the heirship when he became a Maou so he could considered impartial. It's why he didn't go lolno to his precious baby sister marrying someone she doesn't want to. He has to do "what's best for devil society" as a Maou and can't let his feelings get in the way. At least directly.

Hmm. Point. Didn't realize that.

megrisvernin said:
Oh I wasn't criticizing your points. The genetic shift issue is a big thing. I completely agree. I just expounded on it a bit since it became apparent to me that being sisters is a huge thing for Yang & Ruby. Someone just having this big relationship with you all of a sudden from the Devil Pieces would be...strange & frightening to them.

One of the reasons I want to avoid her coming to us in distress like that. We're better every way around if she asks us out, or just starts romancing us instead of showing up in the middle of the night wanting to fuck us as a last minute get out of marriage free card.

Ah , so we are on the same wavelength about the peerage thing , then .

And yeah , its best if we avoid the late night sex situation . Taking it slow and steady sounds like an all around better option . Provided , of course , if we have that much time before the Raiser arc . Depends on what Alexander wants to do , I suppose .

touhou ranfuku said:
So there's a possibility that Rias and her Peerage will be exiled? She would lose her status as the Gremory heir, lose her property, her mansion, her rights to manage Kuoh Academy, her territory in Japan, maybe Gasper too if they're serious about it.

The good side? We can get her under our faction and train them all. Although it would be hard to get Xenovia and Rossweisse later.

I don't think things will escalate that far for Rias . Sirzechs , for one , won't let it happen . The guy really dotes on his sister . We , on the other hand . . . . .

But the idea of having Rias and her peerage under our faction has some appeal . Not likely to happen any time soon , but something to keep in mind for much later .

EternitynChaos said:
I can see that, but there's also the Evil Pieces to remember, as from the Devils view when/if Rias marrys us we can always become a Devil, hell if the maker of the Evil Pieces offered us a set of Pieces complete with King for ourselves we may even do it *once Bright/Alexander tells us it won't change us to the point our Exaltation Nopes out of there anyway.

There's also this.

"You know, I want a child of a dragon. A child from an especially strong dragon. I also asked Vali, but he turned me down. Then, the only one left is you. Human-based dragon is valuable –nyan. And I can't ask for more if it carries the genetics from the heavenly-dragon. I do want to leave behind a child~. That's why I want someone who will give me their genes –nyan."
……….
What is she saying…… M..M…My child……..?
She' s saying the same thing as Xenovia. And unlike Xenovia, it seems like she is hiding something so it's scary.

….B-But, are the genes of the Two-Heavenly dragons that valuable…..? W-Well, they are legendary dragons after all. Perhaps I can make a harem using that?

Hmm, I can't imagine it! If one more person says that to me, maybe I can start a business by using my genes? This is very hard.

Vol 7 life 3

Our sperm is precious as a heavenly dragon. Again combine that with our being a solar exalt, the fact as half-humans the kids might also get their own sacred gear, and the cold war the devils are in right now.

Then there's also our own growing power base and plan to reverse engineer the Evil pieces.

The devils could think of it as using Rias in order to sink their claws on what could(coughwillcough) be the strongest Red Dragon Emperor before any of the other supernatural sides do.

"Azazel, I want to ask one thing but, why have you been gathering owners of Sacred Gears for the past decades? At first I thought you were gathering humans, and attempting to augment your battle potential. I even anticipated you to wage war against heaven or us but……."

"Yes, no matter how much time passed, you didn't wage a war against us. When I heard you got hold of the Vanishing Dragon, I was enveloped by a strong wariness."
Michael-san's opinion was the same as Sirzechs-sama's

Hearing the two's opinion, Azazel smiles bitterly.

"It's for the sake of Sacred Gear research. If that's the case, should I send a part of the research materials to you as well? Even if I did research, I wouldn't wage a war against you or anything. I don't have any interest in war at this late of an hour. I am perfectly satisfied with the world right now. I have strongly ordered my subordinates, 'Don't interfere with the human world's politics', you know? I have no intention of intervening in religion either, nor to influence the business of the devils. -----Damn, is my trust in the 3 factions the least?"
"That's true."

"That's right."

"That's exactly it☆"

Sirzechs-sama's, Michael-san's and Leviathan-sama's opinion coincided. How far is he not trusted, the Governor of the fallen angels……

Upon hearing that, Azazel uninterestedly pecked at his ears.
"Che. I thought you were better than God or the last generation's Lucifer but, you guys are troublesome guys yourselves. Sneakily researching doesn't get along well with you, huh. Ah, I got it. -----then, let's make peace. Originally wasn't that the intention as well? Angels and Devils as well?"

Vol 4 Life 4

Brandark said:
Ah , so we are on the same wavelength about the peerage thing , then .

And yeah , its best if we avoid the late night sex situation . Taking it slow and steady sounds like an all around better option . Provided , of course , if we have that much time before the Raiser arc .

I don't think things will escalate that far for Rias . Sirzechs , for one , won't let it happen . The guy really dotes on his sister . We , on the other hand . . . . .

But the idea of having Rias and her peerage under our faction has some appeal . Not likely to happen any time soon , but something to keep in mind for much later .

If only we have a chance to talk with Sirzech, maybe we can persuade him to let Rias be under our wings, we have to do something in order to gain his trust, our power level, our property, our position, etc... to make sure we can take care of Rias and her Peerage, the beating of Raiser is needed to persuade Lord Phoenix, and to get Ravel.

touhou ranfuku said:
If only we have a chance to talk with Sirzech, maybe we can persuade him to let Rias be under our wings, we have to do something in order to gain his trust, our power level, our property, our position, etc... to make sure we can take care of Rias and her Peerage, the beating of Raiser is needed to persuade Lord Phoenix, and to get Ravel.

Hmm .

Remember when Sirzechs dressed up as the Red Ranger and fought Issei to see if he is worthy of Rias ?

Our actions may or may not move that fight up by several volumes .

Brandark said:
Hmm .

Remember when Sirzechs dressed up as the Red Ranger and fought Issei to see if he is worthy of Rias ?

Our actions may or may not move that fight up by several volumes .

Potentailly fighting Satan Red before we even have balance breaker. Oh god the beating he'd give us while acting like a sentai hero with the speeches and poses.

Hmmm...

A thing of note about the marriage was because of the worry about the numbers of pure-blooded devils in the Underworld. So helping out the shrine would also weaken the argument about about having Rias and Raiser together.

Megaolix said:
Hmmm...

A thing of note about the marriage was because of the worry about the numbers of pure-blooded devils. So helping out the shrine would also weaken the argument about about having Rias and Raiser together.

Right the fertility charms!!!

That's probably why Rias is retake about them. It makes a valid argument for them to not have to get married.

that's a very valid point, even if it doesn't torpedo the marriage, it will probably be enough to put things off for a month while Rias brother tries to convince them to bugger off and leave her sister alone

At any rate, if the fertility charms are successful, it will be far more likely that Rias will be allowed to marry for love rather than politics and blood.

As for why Issei would fight the marriage? Canon reason works very well: Rias crying is the only drive Issei needs to fight it.

Megaolix said:
At any rate, if the fertility charms are successful, it will be far more likely that Rias will be allowed to marry for love rather than politics and blood.

As for why Issei would fight the marriage? Canon reason works very well: Rias crying is the only drive Issei needs to fight it.

"You made her cry! You are not worthy of her! That alone is enough for me to beat you up in the name of the Unconquered Sun!"

Soooooooooooooo... How long we have to wait until someone makes a Dragon-Blooded Issei quest? It makes sense so much, a guy who wants to have a harem? Check. The same guy with a red dragon emperor inside him? Check.

Megaolix said:

Hell her just saying she doesn't want marry him would probably be enough especially Simce she's our contracted devil her crying about it would add give us more reasons to fight it.

touhou ranfuku said:
"You made her cry! You are not worthy of her! That alone is enough for me to beat you up in the name of the Unconquered Sun!"

"There are flames around Raiser. There are small bits of fire around the room.
"I will take you back to the underworld, even if I have to burn all of your servants."

Vol 2 life 2.

Raiser says something dumb like this in our story and we could rip into him about how he doesn't care about Rias feelings at all or he would know she considers her servants family and harming them would make her sad.

If anything, I would like to see Vali as a Dragonblooded in this quest. :p

touhou ranfuku said:
But how? He doesn't want chicks! He wants fists! And butts!

In hindsight , Vali's butt fetish is really creepy . Consider the fact that he has shown more interest in Issei than any other girls around him . And there is also the fact that after Issei got his massive power boost , Vali was chasing after his back .

Who awakened Vali's desire for butt , I wonder ?

All this talks about repercussions make me unsure about how much of a (perceived) dicks I want to portray the Gremory family (Sirzechs included)

I mean, Devils basically avoided extinction by reincarnating humans as Devils. They also depend on humans for contracts.

And they have the galls to be upset when a girl like Rias wants to enter into a relationship with a human? This is pretty much the Everest of hypocrisy.
touhou ranfuku said:
That sounds wrong somehow... :-[

touhou ranfuku said:

I'd say girl butts but he turned fuckinng Kuroka who judging from her interations with Ise literally told him have sex with me until I get pregnant.

Now Ise's butt on the other hand....

Brandark said:
In hindsight , Vali's butt fetish is really creepy . Consider the fact that he has shown more interest in Issei than any other girls around him . And there is also the fact that after Issei got his massive power boost , Vali was chasing after his back .

Who awakened Vali's desire for butt , I wonder ?

Judging from vol 10 and vol 17 spoilers. It's a white dragon emperor thing.

Alexander said:
All this talks about repercussions make me unsure about how much of a (perceived) dicks I want to portray the Gremory family (Sirzechs included)

I mean, Devils basically avoided extinction by reincarnating humans as Devils. They also depend on humans for contracts.

And they have the galls to be upset when a girl like Rias wants to enter into a relationship with a human? This is pretty much the Everest of hypocrisy.

Sirzechs doesn't want this at all. Which is why the first chance he got he had Grayfia help Ise. He's just trying to avoid causing a potlictcal shitstorm by forcibly stopping the wedding himself. It would undermine his position as a Maou if he went against what is seen as Good for the Devils because of personal feelings.

Same reason he let Grayfia go under house arrest when it was shown her brother who she personally vouched was dead turned uo to be alive and the higher ups got suspicious of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back