• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Congratulations! When it comes to deliver hits, you have reached the level of Expert, which is stronger than Disciple but weaker than Master! There are few Martial Arts you can't master now.

Also, sneaky as if the whole Snake thing didn't clue us into there being a HSDK cross here /laugh which should be alot of fun now that I think about it, and if its true we don't have to worry about Snake sneak attacking us, considering who he is and how he fights.

[X] "Huh, Well if I get the go ahead from the Gremory Clan I don't see why I can't help you out, heck, there are a couple of other things I can think of that you may find interesting and should be able to help with, but until then nice to meet you Azazel-san, nice to know there's someone reasonable in charge of the Grigori."
-[X] "One last thing, Azazel. This Hakuryuukou. What kind of person is he?"

[X] "Huh, Well if I get the go ahead from the Gremory Clan I don't see why I can't help you out, heck, there are a couple of other things I can think of that you may find interesting and should be able to help with, but until then nice to meet you Azazel-san, nice to know there's someone reasonable in charge of the Grigori."

Soo I guess the Azazel called Rias's dad who's a gamer nerd and got things cleared? So we can have freindly sparring matches with this albion guy who I get was a bit of a douche and who's gear didn't get hit by the solar nerf bat.

We need integrity protecting prana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larekko12 said:
Soo I guess the Azazel called Rias's dad who's a gamer nerd and got things cleared? So we can have freindly sparring matches with this albion guy who I get was a bit of a douche and who's gear didn't get hit by the solar nerf bat.

We need integrity protecting prana.
We have IPP. Vali is in for a shock when his Divine Dividing completely fails to have any effect on us. Of course that will probably only encourage him to commence with the beatdown. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

why are people voting to let him know that there are other secred gear users around? are you trying to draw his attention to Ruby and Yang?

I mean, sure, he probably already knows, but it's still a stupid idea.

[X] "One last thing, Azazel. This Hakuryuukou. What kind of person is he?"

we arn't all we are saying at this time is that there are some other things that he may be interested in, this includes the various Sacred Gears users we know, Exalted Magitek, Our work analysing the Evil Pieces, our own ability's and a few other things, all we have said is that there are other things, not what they are.

iamnuff said:
why are people voting to let him know that there are other secred gear users around? are you trying to draw his attention to Ruby and Yang?

I mean, sure, he probably already knows, but it's still a stupid idea.

[X] "One last thing, Azazel. This Hakuryuukou. What kind of person is he?"

The wordings of the vote are quite vague , it doesn't say anything about other sacred gear users. There are a lot of other things he should be interested in , like our Exalted status and its implications , our personal brand of magic , our research into various things , including the evil chess pieces.

Come to think of it , if we end up working together with Azazel , it is probably in our best interests to keep him distracted by the various shinies we have. It will help to delay the face-off against Vali. It doesn't help that at this point of time Vali is allied with the Khaos Brigade. If we end up facing him soon , not only we will get our ass kicked six ways to Sunday , but Vali and consequently the Khaos brigade will become aware of what we are capable of , combat-wise.

Brandark said:
The wordings of the vote are quite vague , it doesn't say anything about other sacred gear users. There are a lot of other things he should be interested in , like our Exalted status and its implications , our personal brand of magic , our research into various things , including the evil chess pieces.

Come to think of it , if we end up working together with Azazel , it is probably in our best interests to keep him distracted by the various shinies we have. It will help to delay the face-off against Vali. It doesn't help that at this point of time Vali is allied with the Khaos Brigade. If we end up facing him soon , not only we will get our ass kicked six ways to Sunday , but Vali and consequently the Khaos brigade will become aware of what we are capable of , combat-wise.

speaking of the Khaos Brigade

The Hero Faction is going to try to recruit us when they learn of us and when we tell them to go fuck themselves, they'll either try to force us to join them or kill us.

Brandark said:
Personally I don't think Vali is that much of an ass to KB all about Issei, it doesn't seem in character.

Alexander said:
So When it comes to a fight, I need to translate Vali into Exalted terms. Not a simple task.

FTFY

Vali is a battle freak and loves fight strong people. Once he finds out his divide doesn't work on us he'll only be even more excited to fight us.

Alexander said:
So, if it comes to a fight, I would need to translate Vali into Exalted terms. Not a simple task.

Hmm , so how is Vali's Divine Dividing going to affect us? Will it halve our mote pools and other physical parameters , or is it going to decrease our number of dice rolls by half? Or will it be something entirely different?

Alexander said:
So, if it comes to a fight, I would need to translate Vali into Exalted terms. Not a simple task.
It actually shouldn't be that difficult. The main thing you need to think about is how Divine Dividing works, and if we have IPP up all the time you may as well just skip that part unless you plan on having him use it on other people. Half Dimension works in a similar fashion, using a shaping effect to cut the attributes of things in half within an area of effect. Once Albion is statted out you just need to figure out how powerful Vali's own abilities are, and unless I'm forgetting something he doesn't have any really wild unique skills that would present a problem.

Smuthunter said:
It actually shouldn't be that difficult. The main thing you need to think about is how Divine Dividing works, and if we have IPP up all the time you may as well just skip that part unless you plan on having him use it on other people. Half Dimension works in a similar fashion, using a shaping effect to cut the attributes of things in half within an area of effect. Once Albion is statted out you just need to figure out how powerful Vali's own abilities are, and unless I'm forgetting something he doesn't have any really wild unique skills that would present a problem.
That I know. I am talking about things like Attributes. The LN doesn't make it easy, so it's mostly guess work.

Smuthunter said:

If I remember right Vali is really good at magic as he learned Norse magic very quickly and he has immense Demonic power that let's him do things like survive Samael's poison and use JD for 30 minutes before going berserk or using up his life-force.

I'm inclined to say no, but combat experience against what's likely a peer Hakuryuukou is potentially viable.

Is Hakuryuukou much stronger than Issei at this point in canon say because he started using his sacred gear earlier?

megrisvernin said:
Is Hakuryuukou much stronger than Issei at this point in canon say because he started using his sacred gear earlier?
That, the fact that he has Balance Breaker, the fact that he has a top-tier bloodline, and the fact that he's been doing all this stuff (training, magic) much longer than Issei. Even with GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT on his side, Vali is going to be a major challenge at this point.

megrisvernin said:
I'm inclined to say no, but combat experience against what's likely a peer Hakuryuukou is potentially viable.

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
That, the fact that he has Balance Breaker, the fact that he has a top-tier bloodline, and the fact that he's been doing all this stuff (training, magic) much longer than Issei. Even with GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT on his side, Vali is going to be a major challenge at this point.
Yes to all. Vali at this point of time is pretty impossible to beat. Issei has the potential to grow even faster, but he needs the training first.

Alexander said:
Yes to all. Vali at this point of time is pretty impossible to beat. Issei has the potential to grow even faster, but he needs the training first.

Ok. Common Sense(Particularly asking Draig about former users).
From what you know of the personality of Hakuryuukou & the behavior & attitude of their users, If we fight the Hakuryuukou is there a reasonable risk of the Sacred Gear user trying to kill us regardless of whatever other agreements they might kill Azazel? Perhaps even the possibility the Hakuryuukou arranged to "test our strength" under this arrangement just to try & kill us.

megrisvernin said:
Ok. Common Sense(Particularly asking Draig about former users).
From what you know of the personality of Hakuryuukou & the behavior & attitude of their users, If we fight the Hakuryuukou is there a reasonable risk of the Sacred Gear user trying to kill us regardless of whatever other agreements they might kill Azazel? Perhaps even the possibility the Hakuryuukou arranged to "test our strength" under this arrangement just to try & kill us.
Nope: Vali is pretty chill as a Hakuryuukou. He wants to fight strong people, and generally let weak ones go if he thinks they can grow.

Did you read the LNs?

Alexander said:
Nope: Vali is pretty chill as a Hakuryuukou. He wants to fight strong people, and generally let weak ones go if he thinks they can grow.

Did you read the LNs?
I'm not sure I would call "threatening to murder Issei's family to give him a reason to fight him" chill. Mind you, that might have been only because Issei was his fated rival and refused to fight, I don't remember any similar behavior later.

Alexander said:

Did you read the LNs?

Nope~

I consider that an advantage of sorts. Because I don't know that much of the series the metagaming I can get involved in is of limited scope. I don't have any risk of believing fanon theories & only have your characterization of characters in your quest to follow.

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
I'm not sure I would call "threatening to murder Issei's family to give him a reason to fight him" chill. Mind you, that might have been only because Issei was his fated rival and refused to fight, I don't remember any similar behavior later.
I saw it as the classic "rile up your adversary so he has a stronger fighting spirit and fight better". And in Vali's defense his family situation sucks, so he has a distorted view of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back