• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Brandark said:
Is the formation of this Sub-species going to affect the Balance Breaker form in any manner ?
It should. Siegfried had a sub-species Twice Critical, with it being an extra arm instead of a gauntlet. As a result, his Balance Breaker was a sub-species that generated 4 arms, each doubling his power for 16x boost to his power. Plus, you know, 6 arms.

I'm hoping for something similar, only with the Balance Breaker having 4 arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Smuthunter
[X] Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Brandark!

Asura's Wrath is an interesting comparison, considering the fist fights that Issei has gotten into. Would any of you be surprised if Issei gained his Balance Breaker earlier because he's a Solar Exalt? I can think of three occasions where he would unlock it.

1. Kokabiel fight

2. Vali fight, specifically after he threatens to kill Issei's family to increase his strength through the urge for revenge

3. Mountain training with Tannin. Oh, and we'd get the opportunity to breathe fire! >:D

I'll alter my vote to include Presence Excellency.

[X] Smuthunter

[X] Smuthunter

ZipLopz said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Brandark!

Asura's Wrath is an interesting comparison, considering the fist fights that Issei has gotten into. Would any of you be surprised if Issei gained his Balance Breaker earlier because he's a Solar Exalt? I can think of three occasions where he would unlock it.

1. Kokabiel fight

2. Vali fight, specifically after he threatens to kill Issei's family to increase his strength through the urge for revenge

3. Mountain training with Tannin. Oh, and we'd get the opportunity to breathe fire! >:D
It's still possible for us to get in a fight with Raiser when he shows up, which should be within a week or so. That would be the earliest I could see it happening unless Alexander throws us another curveball.

BFldyq said:
That we're lacking the black, white and red beauties of the Occult Club?

That the radiant & brilliant sun has its strongest draw on those with similar locks of hair to its golden rays. That fate itself reworks itself to draw us together.

Ruby is a possible target, but with her being younger & well Yang being the older sister we can probably only bed one of them...in the near future.

Is Raiser really that great a threat to us that we need Balance Breaker for him ? Besides , Issei is not Rias' pawn , and their relation is not as close as it was at this point of canon , so the confrontation will Raiser should be really different from how it went down originally .

I wonder, we should be able to seduce any member of Raiser's peerage when they arrive.

Should we try to do so?

Brandark said:
Is Raiser really that great a threat to us that we need Balance Breaker for him ? Besides , Issei is not Rias' pawn , and their relation is not as close as it was at this point of canon , so the confrontation will Raiser should be really different from how it went down originally .

Nope, we have holy attacks. Ranged Holy attacks. That we can spam a lot of. We can pretty much solo him and his peerage in a peerage game if we somehow managed to include our self in one with him. Might want to improve dodge for that ranged spell caster he has but beyond that? Nope, not a threat. We do holy damage with only some minor effort on our part.

Ravel. Both because seducing his sister right in front of him is hilarious, and because she fits the blonde theme we seem to be developing.

Plus, she and Mittelt look similar. Next best thing to twins. :p

BFldyq said:
Ravel. Both because seducing his sister right in front of him is hilarious, and because she fits the blonde theme we seem to be developing.

Plus, she and Mittelt look similar. Next best thing to twins. :p
Ruby isn't Blond! We need to correct this oversight.

Bright-Sensei teach us how to punch people Blond.

Brandark said:
Given how absurdly fast we put down our last "final boss" I expect that Alexander is going to start giving charms to our enemies. Holy attacks are all well and good but if they never hit because our opponent has the demonic equivalent of a First Dodge Excellency then we're going to have problems.

That said, we can totally one-up Raiser at the first meeting if we happen to be there. "Being able to fail whenever you want isn't something to brag about!" And then he challenges us personally to a duel and we punch him out in front of his harem and snag Ravel for ours.

We have an appearance of 5, and a pre-excellency dicepool of 6.

Without the excellency we will have an average of 3 successes and 6 successes with it. Every dot of appearance we have over our target is as good as having a extra success. We would probably have a 2 die stunt as well giving another average success. Then 5 more dice from our compassion. For a total of 19 dice or 9.5 successes on average.

We also have Irresistible Salesman's Spirit which should apply to seduction rolls which doubles our successes before applying it to the targets MDV.

We should be able for fairly reliably hit a targets MDV with 19 successes when we go all out. With the targets MDV reduced by 1-3 depending on how hot they are by our appearance. Even if you let the target channel a 3-die stunt and channel a 5 dot virtue, and they have a relevant specialty maxed they can only have a MDV of (5 attribute+5 ability+5virtue+10 willpower)/2 +3 stunt. Which is a MDV of 15. We still win We aren't likely to encounter anyone that good ever, barring multi-century old elder demons/angels who might have stats above 5 anyway.

Now you are wondering the reason I'm doing all this math. Well that is to show that seducing two hot sisters into at threesome is well within our ability. We are just that good. This gets even better odds if we level charisma or get the final dot of presence. Maybe pick up a seduction specialty it would certainly fit our motivation. If they have an intimacy towards us it gets even easier. Frankly I doubt Ruby has high levels of social stats considering her awkwardness in social situations and neither of the sound like someone with many ranks in integrity.

Smuthunter said:
"Being able to fail whenever you want isn't something to brag about!"

The question is: can he fail whenever he wants against us? I don't know much about exalted/storyteller, but doesn't aggravated damage takes forever to heal (Raynare & Dohnaseek seems to confirm it in this quest at least)?

Mu-Sensei said:
The question is: can he fail whenever he wants against us? I don't know much about exalted/storyteller, but doesn't aggravated damage takes forever to heal (Raynare & Dohnaseek seems to confirm it in this quest at least)?

Nope, as I already explained earlier. Holy damage nicely messes with his regeneration.

Mu-Sensei said:
That depends. It most likely works the same way but there's a chance that completely killing him would reset his status and he'd revive with all his health boxes full. Gods in Exalted have a similar ability to not die permanently regardless of damage unless you kill them with Ghost-Eating Technique or a similar charm.

Smuthunter said:
That depends. It most likely works the same way but there's a chance that completely killing him would reset his status and he'd revive with all his health boxes full. Gods in Exalted have a similar ability to not die permanently regardless of damage unless you kill them with Ghost-Eating Technique or a similar charm.
so we target his limbs and win by rendering him unable to fight by virtue of being disabled?

Silversun17 said:
so we target his limbs and win by rendering him unable to fight by virtue of being disabled?

~Wellllll. We could social attack him then? I mean if his limbs are mangled it's not like he can leave.

More likely we just keep killing him until he gives up. Remember, holy damage hurts like a bitch and Issei just needed to splash holy water on his face and punch him with a cross a few times to take him down in canon.

Smuthunter said:
More likely we just keep killing him until he gives up. Remember, holy damage hurts like a bitch and Issei just needed to splash holy water on his face and punch him with a cross a few times to take him down in canon.

:3. I think we can do better this time.

I'm sort of amused at the thought of canon Issei & Exalted! Issei exchanging worlds for a day.

Smuthunter said:
I approve of this plan. 8)

On the other hand, it might be better to go easy on the guy. If his regeneration is canceled out by our holy attacks then we might kill him permanently, which would have such negative drawbacks as (A) permanently losing Ravel as a harem candidate, (B) starting a feud between the Gremory and Phenex families, (C) pissing off Sirzechs and the non-Rias Gremories because of the ensuing political shitstorm, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back