• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Gotta.

[X]"Thank you for the compliment. I knew that Ruby's sister would be pretty but I didn't expect she'd be as beautiful as the dawn itself. My name is Hyodo Issei but you can call me Ise-kun. Ir's a pleasure to meet you. These are my companion Asia-chan and Mittlet chan."
-[X]First Prescence Ex.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I think honestly just being Us/Issei would be the best, obviously tuning down the pervertedness a bit.

He seems to me to be surprisingly calm though, now that he's actually on his way to gaining a harem. Not so much not perverted as just not embarrassingly over the top about it anymore.

I'm having difficulty on pinning down interacting with Yang though. She's perverted in a way, but also strikes me as being able to be subtle about it when she wants to, she just likes doing the over-the-top thing for kicks, I think, and to test the waters so to speak. I can see them getting a laugh or two out of it all, but if Issei doesn't tone it down if/when she starts going for more subtle inspections it could backfire a bit.

Larekko12 said:
Gotta.

[]"Thank you for the compliment. I knew that Ruby's sister would be pretty but I didn't expect she'd be as beautiful as the dawn itself. My name is Hyodo Issei but you can call me Ise-kun. Ir's a pleasure to meet you. These are my companion Asia-chan and Mittlet chan."
-[]First Prescence Ex.

As the Dawn itself... Whoa, boy. That is a huge compliment coming from a Solar I would think.

No fanboying. Be cool, be casual, be appreciative. Yang obviously isn't a prude, so as long as we don't start drooling over her we should be fine just being ourselves.

Yang, if she really is the sister, whistles and looks you up and down. "Would you look at this? Baby sister: you said he was good-looking, not smoking hot!"

She's positively leering at you like a piece of meat. Which...is not entirely unpleasant.

First impression is fundamental. What do you do?
[X] "And you look like you just stepped off a catwalk!" you say, greeting her with your best western handshake. You don't try to hide the way you're giving her a once-over too but your eyes come back up to hers -- and no lower, despite temptation -- when you're done. "I'm Hyoudou Issei, Yang-san. These are my friends Asia and Mittelt," you gesture to them in turn. Asia bows politely and Mittelt curtseys, eying your reactions carefully. "They're both new in town and I thought they could use some help making friends. Is it alright if they tag along?"

I say we compliment both Ruby and Yang.

[X] "And you look like you just stepped off a catwalk! But then, you're Ruby's sister. Of course someone as beautiful as her would have an equally as amazing sister." you say, greeting her with your best western handshake. "I'm Hyoudou Issei, Yang-san. These are my friends Asia and Mittelt," you gesture to them in turn. Asia bows politely and Mittelt curtseys, eying your reactions carefully. "They're both new in town and I thought they could use some help making friends. Is it alright if they tag along?"

tsuknoryu2986 said:
I say we compliment both Ruby and Yang.
That strikes me as possibly being a bad idea. Yang is protective of her little sister. Letting her know that we've been checking her out might just put her on edge, or at the very least invoke a "if you hurt her feelings I'll break your legs" reaction.

Interesting fact about Yang: her full name in RWBY translates as "Small Dragon of the Sun."

[X] Smuthunter
-[X]First Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

Subvote added on march 30 and 31...

Alexander said:
For real? :eek:

Buhahahahah!! :)) :)) :))

This is too funny. This...there is no way this is a coincidence, right?
I don't know, you tell me. Your the one writing this story, after all.

It is a funny coincidence though, isn't it?

[X] "And you look like you just stepped off a catwalk!" you say, greeting her with your best western handshake. You don't try to hide the way you're giving her a once-over too but your eyes come back up to hers -- and no lower, despite temptation -- when you're done. "I'm Hyoudou Issei, Yang-san. These are my friends Asia and Mittelt," you gesture to them in turn. Asia bows politely and Mittelt curtseys, eying your reactions carefully. "They're both new in town and I thought they could use some help making friends. Is it alright if they tag along?"

Alexander said:
For real? :eek:

Buhahahahah!! :)) :)) :))

This is too funny. This...there is no way this is a coincidence, right?
I would have mentioned it earlier but I thought it was already fairly common knowledge by this point. Oh, well.

Another interesting tidbit; Its actually speculated Ruby might be a High-Functioning Autistic or have Aspergers and I have to say I agree. I have that myself and I get Ruby's character in many ways that I just can't fully grasp others.

And Yang is made of pure Win... or with us around will that become pure Win! :D

BFldyq said:
I don't know, you tell me. Your the one writing this story, after all.

It is a funny coincidence though, isn't it?
It's a coincidence 8). The good type.
ShadowAngelBeta said:
And Yang is made of pure Win... or with us around will that become pure Win! :D
Of course, we're a Solar after all. And we're a superhero.

p38cel.jpg

-[X]First Presence Excellency

She shall be our Small Dragon.

I still say bringing Mittelt was a bad idea.

she's super jelly.

guess she didn't get the "Harem lord" memo, huh?

Well, this is a good place to write one, isn't it? ;)

[X] Smuthunter
Edit: [X] Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

So, this is my first time really posting on this forum. I got the desire to get in on this because it just looked fun to do. Hope I can get along with everyone! ^-^

iamnuff said:
I still say bringing Mittelt was a bad idea.

she's super jelly.

guess she didn't get the "Harem lord" memo, huh?

Dunno. It read to me like she was less concerned with sharing and more concerned with getting their first tonestablish her seniority/authority.

She doesn't mind the harem plan, she just wants to be on top.

ZipLopz said:
[X] Smuthunter

So, this is my first time really posting on this forum. I got the desire to get in on this because it just looked fun to do. Hope I can get along with everyone! ^-^
Welcome! It's a honor that you chose my quest as the first place where to post. What do you think of it? Beside being fun of course.

Don't forget to use that Presence Excellency, guys!

[X] Smuthunter
[X] Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

Alexander said:
Welcome! It's a honor that you chose my quest as the first place where to post. What do you think of it? Beside being fun of course.

Everything looks great so far. It's a wonder how quest masters are able to keep up with this kind of stuff and keep everything so tidy. I saw chaos in both Bleach Quest and Peter Parker Quest on tg. I don't know how Cosgrove (the quest master for them) managed to keep his sanity (?) at 4chan like that.

But this is more organized than that. It's a breath of fresh air compared to the hurried pace of those quests I mentioned above.

Plus, I've been loving both the hilarious and awesome moments so far. I didn't expect Issei's Boosted Gear to shift into twin gauntlets like that. Would it be considered a Sub Species by DxD standards or a modification that Bright-Sensei had made?

Well, I'll just try to keep up with all of you~.

ZipLopz said:
Everything looks great so far. It's a wonder how quest masters are able to keep up with this kind of stuff and keep everything so tidy. I saw chaos in both Bleach Quest and Peter Parker Quest on tg. I don't know how Cosgrove (the quest master for them) managed to keep his sanity (?) at 4chan like that.
4chan is...4chan. There are less people here but with more experience and knowledge about proper internet etiquette. We know how to discuss without turning it into a flame war.
Plus, I've been loving both the hilarious and awesome moments so far. I didn't expect Issei's Boosted Gear to shift into twin gauntlets like that. Would it be considered a Sub Species by DxD standards or a modification that Bright-Sensei had made?
A Sub Species. Albeit a strange one since it happened before Balance Breaker. Bright-Sensei is also to blame, so let's just call it a strange mode.

Thanks for answering that question for me. :)

But isn't there going to be some fallout between Hyoudo and Ruby/Yang when(or if) they find out how perverted he was? I'd imagine that there might be some trouble with that. Or by the time they find out, they might not really care, same as the other girls in DxD.

If we've unlocked a Sub-Species this early in the quest, I can only wonder what will happen when the Balance Breaker comes along.

Ah, is it alright if I were to make non-canon omakes every once in a while? I'm a fic writer over at FFN and I once saw an interesting idea about Vali with that Gender Changing Ray that Azazel built.

[X] Smuthunter

Slow and steady is the way to go here . An heavy-handed approach is going to put both Yang off . Besides , Issei just gained two potential love interests simultaneously . He should be attentive to them first.

Also, Hi there ZipLopz ! as fellow noobs in this forum , lets get along with each other !

Alexander said:
A Sub Species. Albeit a strange one since it happened before Balance Breaker. Bright-Sensei is also to blame, so let's just call it a strange mode.
Actually, can form without achieving Balance Breaker, and I suspect their more common as well. Sub-species refers to any Sacred Gear that has developed unique characteristics thanks to their wielder, and can be deliberately induced, judging from several comments made.

It's just that anyone with the knowledge to induce the change to a sub-species will most likely know how to induce Balance Breaker, meaning it's more effective to achieve Balance Breaker and then make a sub-species Balance Breaker, then to make the standard form a sub-species.

Is the formation of this Sub-species going to affect the Balance Breaker form in any manner ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back