• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 2)
[X] Smuthunter's Stunt
-----

Well, it seems like Ruby's sister isn't exactly a prude. Quite the contrary. However, you learned that interest is like a weapon: you need to know how and when to use it or you will cause a mess. In this case, being subtle and suggestive is the best.

Let's see, what can you tell about Yang? She came her today under request of her little sister, to see a guy she met by coincidence and promised to tell her about the supernatural...But of course she's here to see if you're a creep and protect her sister! You would do the same if you have a sister, or if it was Asia and Mittelt.

So, what you need to do is to make the best impression possible and convince her you're a good guy.

"And you look like you just stepped off a catwalk!" You say with a carefree smile, greeting her with your best western handshake. You don't try to hide the way you're giving her a quick once-over too but your eyes come back up to hers (and no lower, despite temptation) when you're done.

"Ooh, smooth. I like it!" She grins like a fox and returns the handshake with her right hand, while her left one playfully taps you on the shoulder. Her grip....she's pretty strong. No one to be cowed you return the grip with equal strength and no more. The two of you remain in that position for a few seconds before letting go at the same time. Her expression doesn't change but by the way her eyes shine with renewed interest you feel like you pass a test of some sort.

"I'm Hyodo Issei, Yang-san. These are my friends Asia and Mittelt," You gesture to them in turn. Asia bows politely and Mittelt curtseys, eying your reactions carefully. "They're both new in town and I thought they could use some help making friends. Is it alright if they tag along?"

"Eeeh!" Yang suddenly squeals. Fast as the wind she hugs both girls with one arm each and lift them up. "Aren't you the cutest little things ever?! You're cute as Ruby when she was little and dressed up as Pretty Little Princess!"

"Yang!" Ruby blushes in embarrassment. Is this the 'teasing privilege' that only older siblings and sempai get to experience towards their juniors?

Asia too is all red from embarrassment. "Ah, ah...Nice to meet you Yang-san."

"Ehi, ehi!" Mittelt pouts as she flails both arms and legs. However, you can tell by the slight tuning up of her lips that she enjoys the praise.

Still with both girls in her arms Yang turns back to you. "But who would have thought..." She says in what is, even for you, false shock. "Making two young girls walk around in cosplay like this." She tsk's with a vulpine grin. "Hyodo-kun, you pervert!"

Well she's not wrong, you are a pervert. A big one at that. But... "I didn't make anyone do anything. That is how they normally dress: Asia is a nun and Mittelt bought the dress herself."

"Eh?" For the first time her composure breaks. She looks down at the girls she's smothering with her breasts. Uuh, you wish you were there in their place! "Is that true?"

"Yes." Asia answers. "Though, I'm still young so I am only a novitiate."

"I like frills." Mittelt states with simplicity.

"Ah ha!" Ruby points a finger in triumph. "Busted! And there is no way Hyodo-san is a pervert!"

No, no, you're a pervert. Really.

"Eh eh..." Yang giggles in embarrassment and sticks her tongue out.

This is all very 'moe', but Asia and Mittelt are starting to look uncomfortable. "Shall we sit while we talk?" You point to the cafè. "My treat."

Technically it's your dad's, who folded like a castle of cards when you tell him you were going to take out the girls.

----

"A Chocolate Parfait Deluxe with cream topping, please."

"I will take one too!"

"Me too."

"Two more please."

As the Parfaits arrive and the four of you start eating with gusto Yang nudges you with the elbow. "Ehi: look at that." She whispers. "What do you think?"

You look in the direction she's pointing. Uh, all the male patrons, those without female company at least, are glaring at you with undisguised envy and killing intent, bitter streams of tears flowing from the eyes of some.

"Uh.." You choose your next words carefully. "They're resenting me because I'm in good company and they're not?"

"You can bet on that!" She winks. "Do you enjoy it?"

"Not really."

"Eh?" You can tell it's not the answer she was expecting.

You smile. "Instead of caring about someone who is hostile towards me and I don't know I prefer to look at you all and enjoy the good company." You put another spoonful of parfait in your mouth.

It takes great control to not spit it out when Yang energetically slaps your back. "Flatterer! But don't think I will fall so easily! How many hearts did you break until now?"

"No one." You cough. "I would jump off a cliff first rather than doing something as unforgivable as betraying a girl's feelings."

"Oooh, so serious." Yang leans forward, almost touching your face. "You're a rare breed, aren't you?"

"Are they flirting?" Ruby asks Mittelt with a whisper.

"Yes. Yes they are." Mittelt answers, annoyed.

"It has to be..." Asia looks troubled. "Yang-san is very beautiful, so even Ise-san will also like her.... No, no. I can't think like that! Oh, lord. Please forgive my sinful heart." And then she starts praying.

Very quickly you and Yang pull apart, both with a faint blush on your faces. "So, uhm-" You try to disperse the awkward atmosphere. "Sorry if I sound intrusive, but: Ruby-san, Yang-san, as a sisters you don't look much...alike?"

"That's easy: I'm adopted. But me and Ruby grew up together." That explains it. But sensing it's not an argument to be discusses casually you don't pry further. "What about you?" She looks in turn at you, Asia and Mittelt.

"Oh. That, is an amazing story..."

----

Later, in a secure location...

"...And then, as Raynare was going to grab Asia-chan the door burst apart, a flying broken piece nailing the bitch right in the face. Then Ise-kun enters with a confident stride, like a knight interrupting the forced wedding of the wicked warlord and chaste princess!"

"Oooh..." As Mittelt continues to recap the story gesturing wildly Ruby and Yang stares at her with fascinated eyes.

"Yes!" Asia claps her hands. "Ise-kun looked so gallant! He saved me even before I knew I was in danger."

"Eh eh..." You scratch your head in mild embarrassment.

As the girls finish to tell the story Ruby jumps up and do a fist-bump in the air. "As expected from Hyodo-san! You are really a hero!"

"Just doing what needed to be done. I couldn't very well leave such a wicked plot unfold. Everyone would have done the same."

"No no, that was pretty impressive." Yang muses. "I was skeptic at first, but there is no way those girls are lying."

"Ah ah!" You laugh. "I can't tell lies to save my life! I'm so transparent that anyone would be able to tell, so there is no point even if I want to."

Yang humms. "Yes, I can see that now. So..." She grins. "Can we see this amazing 'Boosted Gear'?"

"Sure!" You spread your arms. "Boosted Gear!"

BOOST!

With a burst of golden flames Boosted Gear in "Dragon Twins" mode (as you decided to call it) appear on your forearms. At the same time your Caste Mark glows on your forehead.

"Those claws look sharp." She whistles. "Still, my own are better. Ember Celica!"

She slams her fists together. The next instant an aura of fiery flames surrounded her. When it dissipates...

miyn8p.jpg

She has a pair of golden gauntlets on her forearms.

[Look at that.] Ddraig speaks up. [So I was right after all.]

'You recognize it?'

[That's another of the "Magnus", the unique Sacred Gears of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Those are "War's Gauntlets", wielded by the Horseman of War. A Holy weapon, it possess the power to "create explosions of fire". A simple ability, but it has a wide range of applications, like increasing the damage dealt or using the flames as a propulsion like those "planes". The user is also immune to flames, both its own and those created by others. Answer this: what is an enemy that fights while constantly on fire, with explosions going off around him like there is no tomorrow?]

'A nightmare.'

[Precisely.]

"Let's spar!" Yang says suddenly. "I want to see first-hand how good you are."

"Y-You mustn't!" Asia protests. "That's dangerous!"

"Don't worry Asia-chan." She winks. "If we get hurt you will heal us, right?"

For moment you consider protesting. Then you sigh and with a grin raise your clenched fists. "There's no dissuading you, isn't it?"

"Nope~!" She answers cutely as she gets into a boxer's stance.

Really, what a hot-blooded woman.

You are liking her more and more.

BOOST!
Overdrive Pool: 18 motes
[] Join Battle!
-[] Use a Stunt?

Issei's Join Battle: 6 dies
Yang's Join Battle: 5 dies
----
Personal Essence: 14/17
Peripheral Essence: 35/40

Willpower: 7/8
----

The Join Action is to see who act first, so there is no need to write an attack yet.

This a friendly spar, so both Issei and Yang will stop before inflicting grievous damage. For the sake of narrative, all the damages dealt will be Bashing and disappear at the end.

Suggestion: start looking for Terrestrial Martial Arts. Both the 1st Edition only and fan-made ones are acceptable. This knowledge will be useful for a future vote.

Anyone got a list of Terrestial styles or what's needed to make a style or two?

I'd say its probably because Yang will want to learn, but Mortals can't learn Celestial styles.

Where exactly are we? At first I thought we were still in a cafe.

For styles, Golden Janissary is probably good with all the Creatures of Darkness running around.

"Yes!" Asia claps her hands. "Ise-kun looked so gallant! She saved me even before I knew I was in danger."
Does Asia know something we don't?

Eler0 said:
Where exactly are we? At first I thought we were still in a cafe.

Does Asia know something we don't?
You relocated in a open and secluded location. This leave you liberty when doing Stunts.

Typo. Fixed.

Alexander said:
You relocated in a open and secluded location. This leave you liberty when doing Stunts.

Typo. Fixed.
I notice that too. Lots of little errors here and there, typos and misspellings and such. They're common enough that I think you could benefit from a beta reader. ;)

Anyways, I don't know anything about 1st Edition styles but do the Ink Monkeys count as fan-made? Ivory Pestle Style is nearly as powerful as some celestial styles and would work great for Yang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a good collection of fan-made and first edition Terrestrial Martial Arts.

Link : http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/TerrestrialMartialArts

Smuthunter said:
Anyways, I don't know anything about 1st Edition styles but do the Ink Monkeys count as fan-made? Ivory Pestle Style is nearly as powerful as some celestial styles and would work great for Yang.
If it's listed as Terrestrial then it's okay. So yes: Ink Monkeys stuff is allowed.

If we're looking for styles for Yang then we should focus on styles that use gauntlets as weapons. No matter how good the style is, I don't think yang will stop using her Sacred Gear and start hitting people with a staff/sword/whatever.

Burning Dragon style will complement Yang's sacred gear nicely . Its a shame that Issei won't be learning a Terrestrial style himself , because I found a style called Lecherous Devil , and yes , it is exactly what it sounds like .

Burning Dragon Style : http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/BurningDragonStyle

Lecherous Devil Style : http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/LecherousDevilStyle

I have no Idea how this compares to other styles in exalted, and I cannot understand charms all that well. but after reading a little, this jumped at me for Ruby (not Yang):

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/TitanFelling

Its focused on speed and fighing bigger and stronger opponents with spears.

Can anyone with Exalted knowledge check it out (if they don't already know it)?

Brandark said:
Burning Dragon style will complement Yang's sacred gear nicely . Its a shame that Issei won't be learning a Terrestrial style himself , because I found a style called Lecherous Devil , and yes , it is exactly what it sounds like .

Yeah, immediately though of that too.

[edit:] This seems to fit Yang:

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/StoneDragonStyle

"Breaking stone boulders and driving a fist shoulder-deep into gravel are beginning exercises. In battle Stone Dragons wade in fearlessly, without weapons or armor, using arms and shoulders as shields while their mighty fists send foes flying."

Its mostly defensive, but benefits strenght and unarmed attacks (does gauntlets count for that?)

Eler0 said:
If we're looking for styles for Yang then we should focus on styles that use gauntlets as weapons. No matter how good the style is, I don't think yang will stop using her Sacred Gear and start hitting people with a staff/sword/whatever.
Good point. I misremembered Ivory Pestle as being compatible with gauntlets, but its form weapons are staves, clubs, poles, and so on. Not scythes either, unfortunately. :'(

It's from a collection of snippets of a DxD fic Gabriel Blessing posted in his forum . Issei cuts Raiser down to size when he visits the clubroom . Here's the link.

Link :https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/88086/103702907/1/A-Lofty-Goal-A-Highschool-DxD-fic-from-Gabriel-Blessing

On another note , if both Yang and Ruby are going to learn Terrestrial Martial Arts , the Fivefold Elemental Harmony style looks promising . It is described as a style for dynamic duo fighting, ultimately letting two fighters become one.

Link: http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/Resplendence/FivefoldElementalHarmonyStyle

Hum Join Battle I don't have any good ideas.

Though we should working Excellencies for Occult, Lore, Athletics, and Dodge sometime.

Well Beyond this.
[X]Taking a few steps to limber up you dash forward before suddenly taking to the air kicking up dust in your wake. As you reach the apex of your jump the sun shines at your back obscuring your next move.

Okay guys how are we going to impress the ladies in this fight. Summon up some barriers? Maybe use this as a teaching example for everyone by pulling out esoteric abilities like said barrier? Perhaps summon a bind on Yang mid-stride so she topples over or goes shooting past us into a wall?

It takes great control to not spit it out when Yang energetically slaps your back. "Flattener! But don't think I will fall so easily! How many hearts did you break until now?"
I think this should probably be flatterer not flattener. Though we'll probably do the latter as well. :p

Fellgar said:
Okay guys how are we going to impress the ladies in this fight. Summon up some barriers? Maybe use this as a teaching example for everyone by pulling out esoteric abilities like said barrier? Perhaps summon a bind on Yang mid-stride so she topples over or goes shooting past us into a wall?
Offer her one free hit, ripping open our shirt to present our unprotected chest (totally not so they can ogle it) then perfectly soak the attack?

hey guys should we stunt the fight so that at the fight ends with Yang in a bridal carry?

Yang loves fighting. We need to beat her soundly without crushing her, for it to be optimal I think.
Silversun17 said:
hey guys should we stunt the fight so that at the fight ends with Yang in a bridal carry?
I have to admit that this would be hilarious and a great way to finish off the fight.

I'm a little worried about Asia and Ruby friend-zoning us if we focus on any one girl to much though. Mitlett kind of made her opinion clear though.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Yang loves fighting. We need to beat her soundly without crushing her, for it to be optimal I think.I have to admit that this would be hilarious and a great way to finish off the fight.

I'm a little worried about Asia and Ruby friend-zoning us if we focus on any one girl to much though. Mitlett kind of made her opinion clear though.
we'll need to do something nice for those two really soon then to keep them interested.

Silversun17 said:
we'll need to do something nice for those two really soon then to keep them interested.

We will be starting Ruby's training soon , that should keep her focussed on us . Can't think about anything special for Asia at the moment , but her route seems locked at the moment . In fact , getting close to Yang may make her compete for our attention , like she did with Rias in canon .

Eler0 said:
Offer her one free hit, ripping open our shirt to present our unprotected chest (totally not so they can ogle it) then perfectly soak the attack?

We can actually totally pull this off also~! Include this as a stunt!

Okay a list of things we should try to do with a stunt:

1. Buy some time. Issei will only gain more motes as time goes on, so the more we have the more we can do.
2. So I am thinking we should draw it out a bit with a kenpachi reference to allowing Yang one free hit. We can then grin down at her while saying it wasn't bad, then we activate our mote pool?

[X]Taking a few steps to limber up you dash forward before suddenly taking to the air kicking up dust in your wake. As you reach the apex of your jump the sun shines at your back obscuring your next move.

Fellgar said:
We can actually totally pull this off also~! Include this as a stunt!
Once combat actually starts I will.

The only minor nitpick I have is that Ruby and and Yang were made adopted siblings when canon states that they are fully blood-related sisters. But whatever it is the GM's prerogative on how he writes the quest.

i think that we should at some point, try to "casually" mention that we never really considered Monogamy to be "for us"

there aren't many ways to drop it in a conversation without seeming strange, so we might need social bullshit to smooth over ruffled feathers, but we should really get that out there, just so the girls don't get the wrong idea.

Probably best not to mention a harem, we did just learn the concept of subtlety from Yami, so...

something like "I don't really know why, but it never really struck me as something that fit me, i guess it's in the nature of dragons (and solar godlings) to be greedy huh?"

If akeno can make her S&M fetish perfectly clear without a huge fuss, then we should be able to mention it once or so.

don't make it sound like you have plans or anything. just "well, I sorta feel like this, and I don't know why, maybe it's a dragon thing?"

Edit:
Alexander said:

You should mention that in the update, it totally looks like we just threw down in the middle of a crowded cafe.

Eler0 said:

as for the Free Hit stunt. I have a change i'd like to make

deliberately getting hit so our shirt gets ripped, sure, but saying "you can hit me once" seems like bragging.

just wait for her to attack and then stunt our perfect to protect us but not our clothes, don't explicitly mention that we let her hit us. it seems condescending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back