• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Issei start from Tick 1
Yang start from Tick 3

Issei recovers 1 point of Willpower: 8/8

Issei has the opportunity to attack first:

[] What is Issei's action?

Alexander said:
[] What is Issei's action?

After that stunt? Or instead of it, because we ended up striking first?

If we can choose to do something instead of that, I'd taunt with a 'come hither' before engaging on that exchange I wrote.

Mu-Sensei said:
After that stunt? Or instead of it, because we ended up striking first?

If we can choose to do something instead of that, I'd taunt with a 'come hither' before engaging on that exchange I wrote.
Yes, after the stunt: the previous stunt was the opening act, now you have the opportunity to attack first. Or, as you said, wait more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Furry.
-[X] Shooting a 1m Fireball at her face, you run in behind it, taking advantage of her momentarily obscured vision to move up to her, while also activating your MA excellency for 3 motes from your personal essence. Sweeping her legs out from under her, you grab her upper body and slam it into the ground, before jumping back to get some distance between you. (Mechanically, making a clinch then throwing her to the ground).

BFldyq said:
[X] Furry.
-[X] Shooting a 1m Fireball at her face, you run in behind it, taking advantage of her momentarily obscured vision to move up to her, while also activating your MA excellency for 3 motes from your personal essence. Sweeping her legs out from under her, you grab her upper body and slam it into the ground, before jumping back to get some distance between you. (Mechanically, making a clinch then throwing her to the ground).
We are trying not to hurt her. A fireball will hurt. MA only.

Besides, the esoteric stuff can wait until later. We might not even need it, and in that case, it wouldn't look good to use it.

nightblade said:
We are trying not to hurt her. A fireball will hurt. MA only.
Alexander said:
This a friendly spar, so both Issei and Yang will stop before inflicting grievous damage. For the sake of narrative, all the damages dealt will be Bashing and disappear at the end.
She's immune to fire, remember? The fireball is just a distraction and stunt-fodder.

Alexander said:
Yes: please keep to MA until I say otherwise.
Bah!

nightblade said:
Oh yeah I forgot that she's immune to flames.
I wouldn't have put in the Fireball if she wasn't.

But since Alexander has poo-poo'd my idea, here's a revision:
[X] Furry.
-[X] Grabbing your ruined shirt, you throw it at her face, causing her to reflexively focus on the item about to cover her face. Taking advantage of her momentarily obscured vision to move up to her, before you activate your Martial Arts Excellency with 3 motes. Sweeping her legs out from under her, while grabbing her nearest arm and top from behind, before slamming her into the ground, face down. Immediately letting go, you jump back so as to avoid any fiery retaliation, and wait for her to get up.

Note: I thought about this ripping her top, but I think that's going to far, especially after just wrecking her jacket.

[X] Before she can fully process your previous exchange, you decide to try something you saw a few days ago on tv: Dashing inside her guard, you open with an left elbow strike, that meets her right gauntlet just as you grab her right with the same hand. your left hand pushes, enough to throw her UP, but not enough to seriously injure her as a punch would.

As she spin into the air, you anima flares, and the dragon coils as you legs bend and straigthen pushing you to meet her. She's no damsel however, so even airborne, her fists burn brighly, a fearsome hook you block with both hands and a jab that nearly pushes you away, before you one more twist just so.

Centrifugal force is diverted and applied your right clawed hands finding puchase into the folds of her gauntlet and spinning yourself to face her back and lock her upside down. As the dragon coils around her magnificent body, you remember this move is lethal, and reposition her half a second before you both meet the ground, that instead of a piledriver you're holding her on your arms in a princess carry.

As the others stare in disbelief at the stunt you just pulled off, you bow to them as if you just finished a performance, Yang still in your arms.

[^ Use both Martial Arts Excelency and Monkey Leap]

Okay, that was long. lets grapple with the busty blonde beauty! We might end with our hands in the most awesome of places (totally uninteded, I swear!)

[X] Before she can fully process your previous exchange, you decide to try something you saw a few days ago on tv: Dashing inside her guard, you open with an left elbow strike, that meets her right gauntlet just as you grab her right with the same hand. your left hand pushes, enough to throw her UP, but not enough to seriously injure her as a punch would.

As she spin into the air, you anima flares, and the dragon coils as you legs bend and straigthen pushing you to meet her. She's no damsel however, so even airborne, her fists burn brighly, a fearsome hook you block with both hands and a jab that nearly pushes you away, before you one more twist just so.

Centrifugal force is diverted and applied your right clawed hands finding puchase into the folds of her gauntlet and spinning yourself to face her back and lock her upside down. As the dragon coils around her magnificent body, you remember this move is lethal, and reposition her half a second before you both meet the ground, that instead of a piledriver you're holding her on your arms in a princess carry.

As the others stare in disbelief at the stunt you just pulled off, you bow to them as if you just finished a performance, Yang still in your arms.

Mu-Sensei said:

Okay, that was long. lets grapple with the busty blonde beauty! We might end with our hands in the most awesome of places (totally uninteded, I swear!)
Should we add our martial arts excellency to this?

[X] buy as many dice as possible with the excellency using your peripheral pool.

Also alex you might want to find a better picture of Yang. There is something odd going on with her mouth in that one. Like a square around it.

Also are we going to hang out with Aika Kiryu anytime soon? Cause she is attracted to us.

nightblade said:
Also are we going to hang out with Aika Kiryu anytime soon? Cause she is attracted to us.

Wait until we get to school with four girls flocking around us, just so we can surprise her... and everyone else.

Just edited my stunt, you guys might want to modify yours. ;)

Also we should discuss getting them to transfer into our school. I'm pretty sure Rias can pull it off.

Mu-Sensei said:
Wait until we get to school with four girls flocking around us, just so we can surprise her... and everyone else.

Just edited my stunt, you guys might want to modify yours. ;)

Also we should discuss getting them to transfer into our school. I'm pretty sure Rias can pull it off.
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Rias or Sona might try to steal them from us.

Rereading over one of the updates some how Ise manages to fit 110 hours of training into 3 days. 3 days are 72 hours. Did alex do the math wrong?

nightblade said:
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Rias or Sona my try to steal them from us.

Noted. After we make our Servant System them?

nightblade said:
Rereading over one of the updates some how Ise manages to fit 110 hours of training into 3 days. 3 days are 72 hours. Did alex do the math wrong?

Nah, Solars are just that awesome. Even time bend over to them. :D

@Mu-Sensei
You mean this one?
http://youtu.be/uMqVIX7pCeE

Hunting Ruby and Yang anime style pic...

Also, I'm proposing domino chess as the base Servant system.

Mu-Sensei said:
Noted. After we make our Servant System them?

Nah, Solars are just that awesome. Even time bend over to them. :D

I thought it might have had something to do with creation having longer days than earth. I know they have longer years. About fifteen to my knowledge.

nightblade said:
You going to update the index soon alex?
Already done.
nightblade said:
Also alex you might want to find a better picture of Yang. There is something odd going on with her mouth in that one. Like a square around it.
Fixed.
nightblade said:
Are you sure the days aren't 7?

touhou ranfuku said:
@Mu-Sensei
You mean this one?
http://youtu.be/uMqVIX7pCeE

Omote Renge, actually. Ise is a fan of Shone series IIRC, so he'd watch Naruto. Of course, being a Solar, his would escalate into awesomeness. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToLP0EpdGyE

Hey guys I might have just figured out how to get rid of the great curse. Sorcery. In order to use it you have to sacrifice something right?

Also I like Yang's new picture Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back