• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Selias said:
We're teaching them Terrestrial Martial Arts, not Celestial Martial Arts.
Yeah but Smuth said that learning this one style would open up Celestial Martial arts to yang. Which confuses me on how that is possible.

Five Dragon Style seems pretty Good.

Though did that appear after the fall?

nightblade said:
Yeah but Smuth said that learning this one style would open up Celestial Martial arts to yang. Which confuses me on how that is possible.
Ah, didn't see that. Yeah, I'm not sure.

nightblade said:
I thought only Exalts could use Celestial Martial Arts.
Mortals aren't on the list of characters who can, which is why I say if we unlock CMAs for them, for example by coding the capability into our evil pieces.

Really, there aren't any TMAs that are really good for what we need. The main exceptions I can think of are Golden Exhalation (for firewand users) and Ivory Pestle, which has effects that make it close to the level of a well-designed CMA in power and versatility.

Alexander said:
We use a D10. And what count as a Session...either every time an Arc (those in the Index's Main Continuity) and Training Days (in the Side Continuity) begins, or at the start of every month In-Game. Which do you prefer?
How about the start of every month in game.

That...was a very long exposition. Not that I mind, it balanced with the action rather well!

I'm just going to back out on this one cus' I'm not really familiar with Exalted. :-X

Ah, I need to ask, what are all of your opinions on the manga, Assassination Classroom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander said:
We use a D10. And what count as a Session...either every time an Arc (those in the Index's Main Continuity) and Training Days (in the Side Continuity) begins, or at the start of every month In-Game. Which do you prefer?

4 in 10 is actually a lot. assuming we take two ranks in it (one for ruby, and one for asia? Yang can handle herself, she's a lot more sensible than her sister)

hmm, how long will an arc last? month is probably better.

well, it depends on the type of "trouble" they get into.

something like asia getting lost and needing us to pick her up is one thing, but Ruby having a 40% chance of getting kidnapped and kicking off an entire plot, every single month, seems a little dumb.

so long as you keep the problems smallish, something that can be fixed in a couple of updates (find aisa, walk her home, find ruby, kick asses/apologise to whoever she's angered, ect) we don't want to take too much attention away from the plot for it.

well, i trust you to handle it well and not to take the characters stupidly OOC for the sake of a minor plot hiccup. so I don't see any reason not to vote for it.

besides, it could be fun.

[X]Flaw: Ward 2 [ruby/asia]
[X] merit Contraception and common sense

as for there martial arts, i like the styles they have in their videos, i don't really like the idea of them using anything else, which is a shame, because it seems to be necessary for them to do bullshit exalted stuff like we want them to.

[me=kinglugia]looks up Trope Page for Assassination Classroom.[/me]
[me=kinglugia]says Awesome![/me]

Ah, Assassination Classroom. I like that manga. :)

I'd prefer it if Ward applied to our entire Harem. Mittelt, for example, does not seem any less likely to get into trouble than Ruby.

[X] Flaw: Ward 2 [Harem]
[X] Merit Contraception and common sense

The way I see it, the most likely plot hooks we'll see from Ward would either be people hunting for their Sacred Gears or Ruby getting intonation fight she can't handle, although that probably won't happen more than once.

Or Asia being a foreigner in another country & causing shenanigans.

So we need to vote for some styles as well.

So first pulse for Yang and jade mountain for Mittelt. Scythes count as polearms so what do you think would make a good style for Ruby? Someone also suggeste alchemy and enchantment for Asia.

Dice roll?
10: Minor, easily fixed trouble(Example: Asia needs help shopping, Ruby found a minor evil spirit that needs to be exorcised).
7-9: Minor trouble(Example: Asia got lost, Ruby accidentally showed off her powers).
2-6: Trouble(Example: Asia got lost in a bad part of town, Ruby accidentally pissed of a local supernatural being).
1: Major Trouble(Example: Asia is being attacked for her Sacred Gear, Ruby stumbled across a dangerous supernatural being).

You guys do know we need to choose to more styles? We only have two out of four.

nightblade said:
No really can someone explain how mortals can learn celestial martial arts. Cause everything I know says they can't.
It's simple. Make them no longer mortal.

I said simple, not easy.

[X]Flaw: Ward 2 [Ruby/Asia]
[X]Merit Contraception and common sense

nightblade said:
You guys do know we need to choose to more styles? We only have two out of four.

Well I suggested it back then, and I'll do it again:

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/TitanFelling for Ruby.

Its for spears, but reading the descriptions show it's not limited to them. It will make her even FASTER, and there's a few defensive moves that could help her greatly. Dunno how good or bad it is because I still have to read Exalted rulebooks, but seems to fit.

Well I talked to an exalted expert and they recommended Path of the Arbiter Style.

Mu-Sensei said:
Well I suggested it back then, and I'll do it again:

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/TitanFelling for Ruby.

Its for spears, but reading the descriptions show it's not limited to them. It will make her even FASTER, and there's a few defensive moves that could help her greatly. Dunno how good or bad it is because I still have to read Exalted rulebooks, but seems to fit.
Can we use fan-made styles?
nightblade said:
Well I talked to an exalted expert and they recommended Path of the Arbiter Style.
Smuthunter said:
Path of the Arbiter has its origins in the Age of Sorrows so there's no possible way for us to know it.

Yeah well I'm hoping Alex will let us use it anyway. There aren't that many good styles our there.

I suggest the Reaper Style for Ruby , which is scythe-based , and the Void Dragon Style for Yang , which uses Fighting Gauntlets as its form weapon .

Reaper Style : http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/ReaperStyle

Void dragon Style : http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/MartialArts/VoidDragonStyle

nightblade said:
I gave it a look, and from the description the one who created it...didn't created it at all: he copied the style from an Old Realm's book.

So all you need to do is changing the name and it's usable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back