• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Interest Check & Idea Thread

I wake up, and this beautiful day starts with a most dreadful migraine.

"Ooh, my head..." I open my eyes only to shut them almost immediately, the light from the sun pounding my skull like one of Torch's warhammers. As I sit down my hands come up and remove the helm, allowing me to massage my temples to ward off the headache.

Wait a moment. My helm? I never sleep with my helm: it would be too uncomfortable to sleep properly. The only way...would be fainting!

My eyes shot open and I scan my surroundings. I am resting next to a small street in the middle of a forest. But the trees...they aren't anything like I have ever seen. Granted I am not an expert, but I traveled around Wadenstein and nearby countries enough that I have become familiar with a lot of different environments. The air is warm but not too humid, meaning I am in the East.

I check myself: my armor is fine (as it should: I have it repaired just two days ago), my shield is on my left forearm and my sword still in its sheath. The helm is fine too. I open my pouch, finding some gold coins.

All in all there is nothing wrong with me. How did I end here then? Think...think...

Now I remember! The Vicarius told me about a rogue wizard terrorizing a small village. I was a simple mission, so I went alone without taking with me any of the men from my squad. Once there it was easy tracking down the knave. He tried to fight me off, but after seeing that no spell worked on my armor he ran away. I chased him into a cave...a strange altar...then nothing. Absolute darkness.

What happened to me?

My musings are cut short as I hear a familiar sound: the gallop of horses. On a road, this means people! I stand up, shaking off the last trace of my migraine, holds my helm to my left side and walk toward the road.

However, my hopes of finding answers dwindle as the raiders come into view: the men riding the horses, an unfamiliar breed, are armed but instead of armors they are wearing tattered clothes. Some of them have a plate placed into strategic points like the hearth, but they're too thin: any good grandsword would break through it like wood. Another strange detail is the coloration of their skin: it's slightly yellow, and their facial structure...

I realize with dread that I may be more distant from home than I thought.

The raider at the head raises a hand as he sees me, and the others stop their horses. "Well, well, well..." He grins. "What do we have there?"

"Salutations." I say as politely as possible. "It appears I am lost. This land is unknown to me. Could you please help me?"

"Of course. We will help you right away." He gestures, and the others get down and swiftly surround me, weapons pointed at me.

I sigh. Why can't thing be easy for a change. "I suggest you change your mind. This is an unwise course of action."

"Watch your mouth!" The leader snarls. "I won't be patronized by a filthily foreigner!"

"Filthily? If my nose is not deceiving me the only ones filthily are your lot." I retort back.

The shouts in rage and charges at me, his sword hold high.

My shield comes up and smashes into his face, breaking his nose. "Idiot. If you are going to ambush someone, be silent while you're doing it."

Two more attack me from the front. I parry their spears with my shield and with a swift movement draw my sword, slicing through their weapons like butter.

"Normally I try to be merciful. After all condemning people to death is the judge's job." I say to their stupefied faces before I cut off their heads. "But brigands like you, ready to rob a lost man, are not worthy of mercy!"

What follow next is not a battle, but a massacre: the difference in skills between them and me is too great. It's true I am wearing heavier armor, but I wore one for so many years that it isn't an impediment anymore.

With a final thrust I plunge my sword into the leader's chest, killing him instantly, while my other hand takes the horse's reins.

I stop and relax a little, then I collect the bodies and arrange them in a neat file next to the road. I can't bury them, so this is the only service I can offer. "Now your fate is in the hands of the gods." I recite the traditional formula.

Then I mount the leader's horse and start galloping in the direction the bandits were going to. Almost a hour later I reach the end of the forest.

What greet me is a small village, the houses build in a style completely foreign to me. Around it are many fields, for some strange reason covered by a sheen of water, and walking between them are more people with a yellow tone of skin.

It's official. I have no idea where the hell I am.

"Torumoshdag, help..." I offer a prayer to my god, but I doubt he can do something: he's the God of Valor, Combat, Defense and Victory, not the God of Lost Wanderers.

What should I do now?

[] Communicate with the locals.
[] Wait at the edge of the forest and observe them for a little.
[] Write-in.

----

Alexander and Introspective Tinkerer presents:

A Fantasy Knight in Feudal Japan

[X] Pray to the God of Lost Wanderers. :p

It has potential, but the displaced knight is not Lord Edward von Fontlebottom III the Magnificent Bastard, so I am sad.

[X] enter the Villiage with your sword tied to the sheath in an obvious manner.

[X] Wait at the edge of the forest and observe them for a little.

all of my yes!

[X] Wait at the edge of the forest and observe them for a little.

Tentative title Tanuki Are Not Innocent.

Run.

Don't stop.

If you stop you're dead.

How did it come to this? What did you do?

You feet pound the pavement as you dodge through alleyways, around trashcans and parked cars.

Your pursuer doesn't need to.

After all he can just run straight through them smashing everything out of his way.

If it's even a him. You aren't quite sure.

It resembles sort of a Scorpion mixed with a bit of crocodile with some human put in as an afterthought.

It's not quite the most accurate description but it wants to kill you and that's the part you actually care about here. You don't know why. All you know is that you were walking along. Then it smashed through a wall and started chasing you down.

"Hey, Watch where your going jerk!"

You bumped into a girl in your panic.

You keep running. It's not going to notice her and she won't notice it. She won't even count as existing to that creature. It just passes harmlessly through most people.

You aren't most people. You know this by trial and error. Trial being running the fuck away and error is when it manages to connect with you.

And then, you take a wrong turn.

Dead End.

You turn around quickly.

It's waiting at the mouth of the alley.

Fangs spread wildly out.

It's smiling.

It was waiting for you to make a mistake.

No.

NO.

It- It can't end like this.

The monster walks forward slowly. Enjoying your fear. Or maybe it's being cautious. That another predator is waiting to swoop in and devour you.

Does it matter?

Pain.

Intense pain.

It just put it's arm through your chest.

"Sorry kid. Just following orders."

It's the last thing you hear.

Everything fades to black.

You blink and wake up.

But aren't you dead.

A voice pops in.

"Not quite."

"Well, let me rephrase that you are quite dead. Deader then many things. However you are in luck."

Luck?

"Why yes. I'm here to offer you a choice."

You manage to get a look at the voice speaking to you.

It's a man with a leaf on his head.

"I was given a bit of power to offer you this choice. Enough that I could catch you before you well passed to the other side."

"What do you want?" You croak out.

"Personally? Nothing. I'm just here to offer the deal to you. As long as I give you the choice I benefit."

"What do you-"

"Shush, let me offer you the choice before you waste all the time you have."

You shut up.

"Congratulations. You were given a second chance at life. Not many people are. And certainly not the way you are getting it. You'll
be raised from the dead. Well not quite you. That body back there is rather dead. You'll be getting a new one."

"But that's not the choice. The choice is simple. Live or die. I warn you. If you choose to live, you'll not have a normal life. You'll attract the strangest people. Deal with monsters. You'll be a plaything of Destiny and Fate."

"It will be a hard life. Not that you won't enjoy it or it won't be fun. But you won't be able to run away from the weirdness. It will follow you where ever you go."

"But it is a second chance."

"It's not much of a choice."

"It's still your choice."

"I choose to live."

"Good choice. Now then. Shall we get starting in making a new you?"

"What?"

"You can't go back to that old body. It's already on it's way to the morgue."

"Why?"

"Someone found your body. I did say you had a time limit after all. But let's start from the basics. You seemed to be good at
running. You want to keep that? Or do you want to change it for something else?"

"I. I don't understand what you are asking."

"Sigh. I never get to fleshcraft like I'd want to."

The world shifts.

A video panel thing appears in front of you. It has several sliders with different things written on it.

Strength - 2

Agility - 3

Endurance - 2

Luck - 1

Points left 3

"If you are wondering those numbers are basically you in a nutshell. All about your physicality and whatnot. You can freely change
those as you please. Also that luck does explain why you ended up dead."

You play with the sliders to your satisfaction.

Moving down the panel a little bit you notice a Trait Window?

Shounen Hero? Harem Protag?

The Narrator eyes the evil Tanuki.

And the normal traits pop back in.

King's Intuition? Favored by Luck? A Lovely Stranger? Better Lucky then Skilled? Talented? Fleet-footed, STRONG?

You don't have a clue.

And then there were those hidden things.

You eye the guy warily before you ask about the traits.

You may pick 3 traits.

Sliding down even more. Man, making a whole new you is taking forever.

Mental abilities?

Learning - 1

Analysis -1

Intuition -1

Empathy - 3

Unused points 6

"You are a dense derp. At least you aren't an awful person however."

You notice something popping in.

Secret Menu?

You eye the man. He doesn't seem to notice.

Options?

Magick Memory, That's Not What Happened, I Know What You Know, RPG Icon, It's All A Game.

You can pick two.

"Now that is taken care of. What's your name. Not your old one. You can't use that one again. It'd look a bit off now.

[X] Insert Male Name here.

"Now then. Let's start the first day of your new life."

The man walks over to you.

And taps you in the head.

You wake up again.

This time in a bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my cute Late-kun...
I'll have much fun with this...

Tanuki are innocent forest creatures~ auuuuu!

So, I was looking at my Death's Head fic over on SB and SV, and then I read a Draka novel.

I now have the strange idea in my head to do a Wolfenstein/Draka Quest...where you control a squad of Nazi infantry.

Huh, one of the only places where the Nazis are the good guys. Also the fantasy knight quest up here: http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=650.msg96959;topicseen#new

Latewave said:
You wake up again.

This time in a bed.

Oh, this Looks very interesting.

[X] All 3 Points into Luck

Because dying because of horrible luck is bad, our other stats are acceptable and being surprisingly lucky is always good.

Traits:

[X] Favored by Luck
[X] A Lovely Stranger
[X] King's Intuition

Mental Skills

[X] 2 Points into Learning
[X] 2 Points into Intuition
[X] 1 Point into Analysis
[X] 1 Point into Empathy

Secret Menu

[X] Magick Memory
[X] RPG Icon

[X] Marc Blacach

[X] Stats: Strength 2, Agility 3, Endurance 2, Luck 4

[X] Traits: King's Intuition, Favored by Luck, STRONG

[X] Mental abilities: Learning 3, Analysis 3, Intuition 3, Empathy 3

[X] Secret Menu: It's All A Game, Magick Memory

[X] Marc Blacach

"Ouch." The quiet exclamation of pain is all that escapes your lips as you wake up. Shaking your head to remove the dizziness you sit up, your right hand instinctively going to the hunting knife's sheath sewed on the inside of your trench coat, your fingers finding reassurance at the feel of the pommel's hard leather.

"Damn, that was one nasty fucker." This is the last time you go to a Titanspawn Hunt without your friends. One alone you can handle. One who managed to lure you into a secret base filled with all sort of traps and tainted magical artifacts? That's a different story.

"Can't believe he blew himself up." Where are you anyway? You lift your head and look around: a clearing, surrounded by old trees untouched by human presence. In the sky the sun shines bright. The only thing out of the ordinary is the giant crater in the middle of the clearing. And you're at the center of it.

One thing is certain: there is no way you are anywhere near Dublin. And considering you were there before the explosion...yeah: whatever the fucker did, it sent you damn far away from home.

"Lovely." You can't help but sarcastically comment. You hand reach up and tug at the small silver raven skull hanging from your neck, removing it from the chain.

"Teacht chugam (Come to me)." You whisper before tossing the skull in the air. The pendant expands and transforms into a flock of jet-black ravens. Almost all of them land on tree's branches, but only one comes and sits on your shoulder.

"Macha." You greet your old friend.

"Deartháir (Brother)." He answers back, his voice possessing a strange unnerving reverberation. "The Unclear perished. But now you're lost."

"Straight to the point as usual. Can you explore the area and see if there is any sign of human civilization?"

"'Tis will be done." He flies into the air, soon followed by the rest of the flock.

You haven't to wait for long. A few minutes later Macha is back. "Found something?"

"We did." He seems...confused? That's never a good sign. "I believe you should see for yourself."

You nod. "Lead the way."

Following the raven's directions you reach the end of the forest and find a road that you start following, until you reach a most peculiar sight.

An ancient Japanese village, houses made of wood and paper and people wearing simple clothing with large pointed hats. Just like the ones you once saw in a documentary on History Channel. When they see you the locals give you a curious look, especially at Macha who is again on your shoulder, but then go back to their activities.

So foreigners aren't unusual. This either means you ended up in Japan, near a faithful reconstruction of an ancient feudal village in a national park, or...

'Macha.' You ask the raven through the telepathic link. 'Did we end up in the Overworld of the Japanese Gods?'

'No Deartháir. We are still in the world of mortals. But the air feels...funny? Further up there is a sign: once you read it you will understand.'

You follow his instructions and reach a big sign put in the middle of a crossroad. It's written in Kanji, but luckily you can read them just fine.

[Welcome to Texas]

"What." You read further.

[Join the Asai-Asakura House in the bloodless unification of JAPAN through merging]

Japan. Written in english with capital letters.

What kind of crazy place is this?!?

[] Ask the locals for information.
[] Try to make head or tails of what you saw until now.
[] Ask your flock to investigate some more.
[] Write-in.

----

Alexander presents:

A Scion in Sengoku Rance

----
Name: [] Write-in.
Scion of the Morrigan.
Nature: Bravo

Str: ****
Epi: ****

Dex: *****
Epi: *****

Sta: ****
Epi: ***

Cha: **
Epi: *

Man: **
Epi:

App: ****
Epi: ****

Per: ***
Epi: **

Int: ***

Wit: ****

Athletics: **
Brawl: ****
Control: **
Melee: *****
Presence: ****
Thrown: ***

Academics: **
Awareness: ****
Command: *
Empathy: ***
Fortitude: **
Integrity: ***
Survival: ****

Animal Ken: ****
Art:
Craft:
Investigation: ***
Larceny:
Marksmanship:
Medicine:
Occult **
Politics:
Science: *
Stealth:

Courage: ****
Expression: *
Intellect: ***
Piety: **

Willpower: ***** **
Legend: ***** *
LP: 36
HL: -0*7/Incap
Soak: 11B/9L/3A

Armor:
-Trenchcoat: +6B/+4L

Weapon:
-Sword "Morrigan's Talon": Acc +0, Dmg +5L, Defense +1, Speed 5
-Hunting Knife: Acc +1, Dmg +2L, Defense +0, Speed 4

Geasa: ***** *
-Type: Legendary. Source: Hero
-Type: Relic (Morrigan's Talon). Source: Beast (corvids)

Birthrights:
-Relic (Silver Raven Skull - Animal and Chaos Purview) 2
-Relic (Trench Coat +4 Soak) 4
-Relic (Hunting Knife - Fertility Purview) 1
-Relic (Sword "Morrigan's Talon" - Death, Prophecy and War Purview) 3
-Relic 1 (The Flocks Of The Morrigan)

Knacks:

Str: Uplifting Might, Hurl to the Horizon, Holy Rampage, Divine Rampage

Dex: Untouchable Opponent, Lightning Sprinter, Cat's Grace, Whirlwind Shield, Escape Artist

Sta: Inner Furnace, Damage Conversion, Self-Healing

Cha: Benefit of the Doubt

Man: none

App: Serpent's Gaze, Lasting Impression, Center of Attention, Compelling Presence

Per: Subliminal Warning, Refined Palate

Int: Fast Learner, Perfect Memory, Math Genius

Wit: Social Chameleon, Instant Investigator, Rabbit Reflexes

Purviews:

Animal (corvids): **** (Animal Communication, Animal Command, Animal Aspect, Ride Animal)

Chaos: ** (Eye of the Storm, Hornet's Nest)

Fertility: * (Green Thumb)

Death: ** (Death Senses, Euthanasia)

War: *** (Blessing of Bravery, Battle Cry, Warrior Ideal)

Prophecy: *****

Enech: **** (Brehon's Eye, Hero's Geas, Lay Token Geas, Body and Spirit)

...Fund it.
[X] Ask your flock to investigate some more.

...Sengoku Ran- Scion huh, well this could be fun ^^

[X] Ask your flock to investigate some more.

so i've been dealing with a few plot bunnies running around in my head.

the first is an original setting revolving around 4 warring tribes, fox, wolf, cat, tanuki(raccoons), with humans in the middle of everything. The quest will revolve around the fox tribe and it will be mix of world building, personal interactions, and fights XD though i am still planning things out.

the second is a planeswalkers quest which i did post a small snippet in SB before i gave up on it due to exams eating my time.

The third and fourth deal with animes i recently saw no game no life and mondaji both of which i love and want to do a quest about but i am generally stuck on what to do.

When you open the door, the heat is the first thing you notice. A sudden, marked jump of temperature, inside of the waiting room.

It's mostly empty, except for the six foot mass of flame shaped into the vague form of a man, hands down on the counter and slightly scorching it.

"I'm very sorry, sir, but there's nothing I can do about it." The secretary says, in a tone of voice that tries very hard to be sympathetic, but doesn't quite manage it. "You do understand that it's a basic safety regulation, and it isn't intended as a personal attack or offense?"

The burning figure exhales heat and smoke, rasping out what could almost be words, if they were spoken by the crackling of a wildfire consuming dried leaves and splintering twigs.

The secretary sighs.

"Listen, I'll page you through to the precinct manager, and if you want, he can get you in touch with a suitable attorney, but I'm just telling you right now that it's not going to go anywhere." she says, pressing a button on her phone and then waving the disruption aside. "Head office in the back, you can't miss it. Next?"

You walk up to the counter, a little awkwardly. There's still ashen palm-prints on the surface. But as the figure moves away, it's already cooling down somewhat as the air conditioning system works overtime.

"I applied here recently, and I recieved a call that my application had been reviewed, and to come here."

"Identification, please."

You set your ID card on the counter, where she takes it and types furiously with one hand on her keyboard, holding the card up with the other as she inspects both it and you.

It's fine, though, and accurate. The worst you can say about it is that you've got a few weeks before you need to go have it renewed.

[ ] Name, gender?

"Looks in order." the secretary says, putting your card back down on the counter. "Checking you in the system... alright, you're clear. You want the third door on the right."

... unusually smooth, but all right. You head down the hall.

The door indicated belongs to one Maxwell Thorps, but no other information is given. Inside, the man behind the desk is sleeping, feet up on a stack of forms and hat over his face. There's a dart-board on the wall, with a few darts stuck in it, and a picture of someone's face taped over the bulls eye.

You cough, getting his attention.

"Hungh?" he groans, starting a little before shuffling himself into something resembling an attentive position, eyes coming back into focus before they focus on you.

He doesn't say anything immediately, just eyes you thoughtfully, then lights up a cigarette.

"Right, it's that time. Stupid alarm's broke again." he grunts. "You're the one looking for a job?"

"That's why I'm here." you say, forcing yourself to smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Here, fill these out.... a couple questionairres, short essay, personality survey." Thorps says, handing over a small stack of papers and a dull pencil.

.... This is an odd kind of interview.

"Can I ask why we're doing this?" you ask. "This looks like... eight year old questions, and you could find a personality quiz like this on the internet if it was multiple choice."

"Sharp eye. We like that in our potential officers, I'm told." Thorps grunts, puffing out a little bit of smoke. "Doesn't actually matter much what you put down, mostly just confirming that you can read and write yourself and didn't put someone else up to filling things out. Also serves as handwriting samples in case we need 'em."

... you don't think he's supposed to just come out and admit that. Thorps doesn't seem to care, though, and leaves his chair for a moment to fill a mug from a coffee pot in the corner.

[ ] Fill out the forms seriously and thoroughly.
[ ] Fill out the forms jokingly and flippantly.
[ ] Fill out the forms with bitter sarcasm.

[X] John Smith, Male
[X] Fill out the forms seriously and thoroughly.

So... what is this?

[X] John Hancock
[X] Fill out the forms seriously and thoroughly

[X] John Doe, Male
[X] Fill out the forms with bitter sarcasm.

[X] John Hancock
[X] Fill out the forms seriously and thoroughly

Tarot Character Generator

This is a test of a potential character generator based on tarot cards. Unwilling to set up and maintain a quest to test this on, I am putting this here to be critiqued. I thought about allowing any card to be picked but I limited the cards to those below because I felt they fit their roles the best and gave as wide a range of choice as possible.

I can throw up some more cards later, but they all take some interpreting to fit a role. On the other hand, cards could be change around so that they could fit a lot of different quests.

Place -background information and character origin. A starting point to the character's personality and reflects how others will treat him.

Sword -military –Air –Authority; Violence.
He will have a connection to the military or other position of authority and in turn can exercise some level of authority himself. Violence will be a major issue in his past.
Wand -Farmer –Fire –Nature; Poverty.
He will have come from a rural background; as such he will be comfortable with natural and simple settings. Money and material will be an issue for him.
Coin -Merchant –Earth –Wealth; material issues.
He comes from an urban setting, and will be use to most material. Social and material conflicts will be a common issue for him.
Cup -Clergy –Water –Scholar; Sequestered.
He comes from a religious or scholarly background and so will be will educated. This means he will not be familiar with worldly issues.
Please roll one D13. This will determine what card of the minor arcane will be used to fill in the background details.

Persona -the behaviour and personality of the character. This reflects how the character will react to the plot.

The Emperor
- ruler –Authoritarian and strict; structured & logical thought -protective
The Hanged man- searcher –will seek knowledge and understanding, often inspired –prone sacrifice
The Sun- redeemer –steadfast & reliable; will try to end conflict
The Moon- deception –subconscious influence; tendency to deception and illusion -uncertainty
The Star- faithful –hopeful and faithful – will take and give guidance

Potential –this is the path the character will take and the abilities he will favor. It reflects what the character is capable of.

Fool- innocent and at his begging, he will exhibit the most potential. He is unconventional & capable of anything.
Magician- Charisma boost. Charismatic & confident; he is influential and creative. Most of his power lies outside of himself.
Priestess- Intellect boost. intuitive and given to unconscious ability; he has a balance of potential & creative ability. Much of his abilities are internalized.
Empress- Physical boost. Protective and physical; strong connection to mother earth. Given to body & world abilities.
Chariot- Will boost. Force & control; his strong emotion control allows him to surmount obstacles through his will.

Presence –this is where the character will start at. It also what his initial challenge will be.

Hermit-Alone -with no distraction he can learn and develop his abilities on his own. E.g.: an open road.
Hierophant-Academy -taught the traditions and secret knowledge of the institution he is with, he will have to face the limits of the institution. E.g.: a new student.
Devil-bound -he does not have control of his fate and will need to free himself from forces both outside and within himself. E.g.: a slave.
Tower-Conflict -an overwhelming change, he will need to need to face the loss of his world view and security. E.g.: a war.
World- time of rest -having come to the end of one challenge he will need prepare and unify himself for the next. E.G.: reincarnation.

I'm not super familiar with the tarot, but this seems pretty good.

Perhaps consider reversing some cards? like for Potential, having one card upright and one reversed would give you more to work with. A weakness as well as a strength.

Okay, so I was thinking about a good way to do a Allies/Nazis team-up against the Draka using Savage Worlds, when I realised the perfect place.

Luftwaffe Stalag 13, from Hogan's Heroes.

The idea is that OSA sends disturbing news to Colonel Hogan, news that forces him to come clean to Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz, who also reveal a few secrets of their own.

What was once a prison camp in a peaceful mountain valley is under threat. A vital air-land corridor in Georgia has fallen, and the camp is in the path of the Drakan advance, which means Nazi and Allies must now join forces to defend the valley and maybe decide the course of the war.

Things will be mostly serious, and the camp is out-numbered by Janissaries and out-gunned by the Citizens.

But it will also be a two-fisted pulp adventure right out of old comic books with crazy technology and good defeating evil.

Gideon020 said:
Okay, so I was thinking about a good way to do a Allies/Nazis team-up against the Draka using Savage Worlds, when I realised the perfect place.

Luftwaffe Stalag 13, from Hogan's Heroes.

The idea is that OSA sends disturbing news to Colonel Hogan, news that forces him to come clean to Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz, who also reveal a few secrets of their own.

What was once a prison camp in a peaceful mountain valley is under threat. A vital air-land corridor in Georgia has fallen, and the camp is in the path of the Drakan advance, which means Nazi and Allies must now join forces to defend the valley and maybe decide the course of the war.

Things will be mostly serious, and the camp is out-numbered by Janissaries and out-gunned by the Citizens.

But it will also be a two-fisted pulp adventure right of old comic books with crazy technology and good defeating evil.
I am forced to give this ten thousand thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back