• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Itachi isn't insane. He's like every super Uchiha - he loves too much and would do anything for what he loves.

Adyen said:
Itachi isn't insane. He's like every super Uchiha - he loves too much and would do anything for what he loves.
Counter-argument: "Tsukiyomi."

More seriously, yes but no.
He's got very little sense of self. Almost no sense of self, actually. It's a side effect of being an active ninja since the age of 6. He was 13 when he took down the Uchiha. He's submerged in conflict, and he's had the Mangekyo for more than a third of his life by Shippuden.

He's damaged, and he reset his priorities from "normal person" to "Best Brother Ever", through the lens of a boy who was a chuunin before most kids can multiply.

His absolute goal is to protect Sasuke. He is well aware of everything that can hurt Sasuke.

Thus, Plan "Make Sasuke hate me so he becomes strong enough to kill me, and by extension most other ninja. Also, traumatize him to the point that nothing else can. Also, make sure he gets my eyes if I die, so he can set things on fire by looking at them. Also, shorten plan name."

So, from a normal frame of mind, he's insane because he'd give his life for Sasuke faster than you can blink.

From a rational frame of mind, he's insane because if you want to protect someone you shouldn't trap them in a genjutsu and force them to watch you slaughter their entire family for seventy-two hours even once.

From a ninja frame of mind, he's insane because missing nin.

[X] Maybe there's another way? (Write in)

Play along at first and convince Kisame to retake Kiri in our hand.

The country just finish civil war then it time for some strike.

Mei is no match for our awesome Tsukiyomi.

Honestly,I don't think in five nation ,no one can defeat Itachi if he pick up on them one by one.

Put Kisame on the position of Kage and restore the status of 7 sword..and change policy of Kiri in combat training.

Or don't fight and just ask Mei for marriage. :D

But that action will lead to less people die and happy marriage life of one woman.
uchiha_itachi_e_mei_terumi_by_danielideias-d5azcph.jpg

Itachi can not do something like that IC.

skaro said:
Honestly,I don't think in five nation ,no one can defeat Itachi if he pick up on them one by one.

False. He admitted that Jiraiya could defeat any two Akatsuki members. Granted, this is before he knew that there were seven of Pein, but still.

Valette-Serafina said:
[] Even if you're dying from something eating your lungs, you can probably beat the Deva path to death before any of the other paths can reach you. Mix in a little ninjutsu, and you'll probably be able to take down three paths or so before you need to escape.
If you used this option it would have to be AU. Itachi didn't know about the Pein's seven paths.

Last edited by a moderator:
skaro said:
[X] Maybe there's another way? (Write in)

Play along at first and convince Kisame to retake Kiri in our hand.
The country just finish civil war then it time for some strike.
Mei is no match for our awesome Tsukiyomi.
Worth noting, Itachi's goal is to keep Sasuke from dying or similar. As such, write-ins must in some way involve not leaving him to the tender mercies of Akatsuki.

Taking over one of the five great Hidden Villages so you have somewhere safe to stash him after you kidnap him from Orochimaru is a valid course of action, though.
Currently? Tobi's got a very good shot and The Raikage might be able to.
If Nagito wasn't on life support, he'd be able. Jiraiya might. Maybe Tsunade, too.

Still, none of them would find it easy.
gibbousmoons said:
False. He admitted that Jiraiya could defeat any two Akatsuki members. Granted, this is before he knew that there were seven of Pein, but still.
Shonen. The statements of who could beat who tend to go hand in hand with the commentary from the sidelines. I love the setting, but save me from the Shonen.

Jiraiya's really, really good, but some match ups would not favour him. If it was straight combat with both sides aware of each other's presence and a little prep time, Jiriaya could most likely break any Akatsuki member's face, assuming a face, save Pein and Tobi and maybe Itachi(Tsukiyomi). If ether nin had an edge in prep time, the story changes vastly, because while Amaterasu can be sealed, it's hard to seal something if you're on fire, and because Jiraiya with prep time is a monster. It's worth noting that Jiraiya's been a ninja for a very long time, too. Most of his hidden cards have been played, and that means that people expect sage mode and his hair techniques and sealing. He's got a lot of tricks, though, so preparing for all of them isn't really an option.

Jiraiya would probably beat Itachi as he is in a fight, but it's worth noting that Itachi's coughing blood fairly often. If he were healthy, the outcome is less certain.

If you used this option it would have to be AU. Itachi didn't know about the Pein's seven paths.
Six paths, and doesn't he? how can he not?
He knows the leader is Pein, right? And Pein can't possibly have hidden that he has many forms, not if he was doing anything. He walks around calling himself god, so he can't be keeping a low profile, 's not possible.
He's practicality a Kage. His nin must know at least a little, and Itachi is an S-class genjutsu user.

I mean, he doesn't know the exact details, but at least a little.
(How could Pein have kept Akatsuki together without sharing at least a little info? They're missing nin, they don't trust easy.)

At any rate, if that's so, AU. (Well, it's AU anyway, because I don't recall Sasuke becoming a Jinchuriki in the timeskip.)

[X] Play along with it. You can neutralize Kisame with ease, and it'll buy a little more time before Pein knows that he needs to send another team.

Alright, the Corruption RP is interested in seeing if new members would like to join.

Currently we have the system setup rather differently than previous iterations thanks to Megaolix. We're using Co-GMs in which you partner up with a person and essentially act as GM for each other as you both work on corrupting your characters, examples of this in play can be found here.

Valette-Serafina said:
(How could Pein have kept Akatsuki together without sharing at least a little info? They're missing nin, they don't trust easy.)

At any rate, if that's so, AU. (Well, it's AU anyway, because I don't recall Sasuke becoming a Jinchuriki in the timeskip.)

I guess thanks to the Rinnegan he is already close or equal to a Kage Level Ninja even without using any extra bodies.

Also, I think only Konan the "Angel" of Rain Nation does anything in the sense of taking care of leading the Nation and stuff. I think he was something of a Mythos, a secret leader of Akatsuki before. They call him god, but has anyone there aside from certain members of Akatsuki ever seen him?

As for keeping them together.... well Orochimaru left when it was no longer advantageous, Hidan cannot die and has been killing his Partners left and right, Itachi is a spy, Kakuzu was into it for the Money, Deidara was into it for the explosions, Obito used them, Sasori wanted to create more puppets, Konan was always loyal, Zetsu was Zetsu and the only one I would consider fully loyal is Kisame.

Most of them seem to have their own reasons for working together and I honestly doubt that they "trust" any other member of the Group, except for maybe their Partner. They are willing to listen to the leader's orders, but that has more to do with professionalism than actual loyalty.

Kakazu killed partners, not Hidan. Kisame was loyal to Madara/Obito, not Pein. Deidara was forced into service, specifically by Itachi, which is why he hated Sasuke so much. Orochimaru left when he failed to kill Itachi.

Alexander said:
Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing is in Hell.

[] Choose a character.
----

The premise is a multi-crossover where, as Integra, you go around Hell picking up people to form an army. The individual can be from series you want (Lelouch, Light Yagami, Orochimaru...) but must have done things that warrant being in Hell, or a good reason to be there instead of Heaven or another place.

I thought of this while reading a crackfic.
There's Potential in this but what stops us from going Ender Wiggin, Alexandria, Contessa, Vegeta, Lelouch, our ancestors, Doc Gero, and Cell? In around that order so we can get on the same page before soc blitzing the rest into compliance.

I don't think characters from Worm would be very useful in this idea as it's not them that has power, but rather the Shards.

Beyond that finding the damned bastards, convincing them to work for us instead of doing their own thing and/or beating the shit out of whoever they're working for would be our main issues.

gibbousmoons said:

Hmm,I think Itachi used to said it will be mutual killing with Jiraiya and everyone in Akatsuki kind of assume Pein is strongest in their group,He is their leader after all. ;D
Valette-Serafina said:
Worth noting, Itachi's goal is to keep Sasuke from dying or similar. As such, write-ins must in some way involve not leaving him to the tender mercies of Akatsuki.

Taking over one of the five great Hidden Villages so you have somewhere safe to stash him after you kidnap him from Orochimaru is a valid course of action, though.Currently? Tobi's got a very good shot and The Raikage might be able to.
If Nagito wasn't on life support, he'd be able. Jiraiya might. Maybe Tsunade, too.

Still, none of them would find it easy.Shonen. The statements of who could beat who tend to go hand in hand with the commentary from the sidelines. I love the setting, but save me from the Shonen.

Jiraiya's really, really good, but some match ups would not favour him. If it was straight combat with both sides aware of each other's presence and a little prep time, Jiriaya could most likely break any Akatsuki member's face, assuming a face, save Pein and Tobi and maybe Itachi(Tsukiyomi). If ether nin had an edge in prep time, the story changes vastly, because while Amaterasu can be sealed, it's hard to seal something if you're on fire, and because Jiraiya with prep time is a monster. It's worth noting that Jiraiya's been a ninja for a very long time, too. Most of his hidden cards have been played, and that means that people expect sage mode and his hair techniques and sealing. He's got a lot of tricks, though, so preparing for all of them isn't really an option.

Jiraiya would probably beat Itachi as he is in a fight, but it's worth noting that Itachi's coughing blood fairly often. If he were healthy, the outcome is less certain.
Six paths, and doesn't he? how can he not?
He knows the leader is Pein, right? And Pein can't possibly have hidden that he has many forms, not if he was doing anything. He walks around calling himself god, so he can't be keeping a low profile, 's not possible.
He's practicality a Kage. His nin must know at least a little, and Itachi is an S-class genjutsu user.

Well,I think IC reason should be"Well I think trust Danzou,then person who mind rape children to become human weapon is bad idea" and then kidnap Sasuke. ;)

Good thing the Big name shinobi have busy and Kage have village to run,except in case of they want total war.

Five Nation is hang on balance of power if one war happen then that will drag to Shinobi world war.

It is the year 20XX... and you have gone on a detour when your shipping container ended up in the wrong city. You just can't trust humans these days, especially given their proclivities in running around in skin tight outfits and pretending that they were all suffering from chuuninyou disease.

Your mission is to somehow gather up enough money and resources to have your shipping container shipped from this forsaken gaijin city to a nice tropical city where the sun was nice, the girls were pretty and no one ran around in spandex...

That really was why you, the humble head of your clan of tanuki, was looking at the city you were currently stranded in and what options you had.

- - -
Time of Tanuki
Another Bii Quest

- - -​

[X] The City of Angels.
[X] Vancouver, Tinker Town
[X] Montreal?!?!?
[X] New York, New York.
[X] A small city called... Brockton Bay

[X] A small city called... Brockton Bay

Auuu~

*rolls about*

[X] New York, New York.

Bright Lights in the Big City!

[X] Moscow, in (Soviet) Russia spandex wears YOU!

So after having watched a couple people on youtube playing This War of Mine, I started wondering about a quest along those lines - a group of survivors in a broken-down building trying to eke out a living. You have progression with the improvements made with salvaged stuff and (perhaps) in the skills of the survivors, you have opposing survivors, possible allies in other buildings, trading partners and so on.

I was alone while growing up. Eh, mostly, no one is completely alone in the world. Unless you're the only one in a deserted island... No, even then there's the animals.

But I was almost as alone as one could be. There was the old man, as much as he could afford to make me company, and perhaps one kid or two, before their folks scolded them from being around me.

I'm not stupid, despite what some people say. There's something else wrong with me, it's not just the orphan thing. From what little they say about my family on school, I think it's because they were foreigners.

That's stupid, and paranoid, but as sensei says, paranoia is pretty common issue among the veterans. What do they think a lone orphan can do I don't know, but I can surely think of a few things…

Because if they think they can pretend I'm not there and think I'll disappear just because…

[ ] They have another thing coming! I'll one day be the most respected person around here, and then they'll have no choice but to notice I exist. (canon motivation)

[ ] They're just stupid! Like sensei says, people are stupid, even if a person is smart- Heey..! Doesn't that means I just have to get to know the kids when they're alone? (focus on a circle of friends, ignore everyone else)

[ ] Who cares, being silent and unseen is par for the course, so I'll just get a headstart. (do not focus on friendship, but do not reject it)

[ ] Then I'll pretend they don't exist too, and if they don't care about me, why should I care about them? (who needs friends anyway?)

Now if only the salespeople would just stop ignoring me long enough for me to get me some food… Soo hungry…

[ ] Just take it, subtly though. No one would judge you, especially if they don't know it… (Quiet, practical option, stealth focus)

[ ] Just take what you want, leave the money. They'll have no choice and you will even skip the line. (Be nice, but distant)

[ ] Just take it. You don't exist right? How someone who doesn't exist can steal something? (practical focus)

[ ] Take it, by force if needed be. It's just a stupid old man, and you are stronger than him. (Violence is a valid approach, strength focus)

[ ] Maybe check another place, they might be willing to sell you something. (canon option, determination focus)

Worse than the hunger though, were the glares. Hunger stopped if you ate something. Worst case, it would change to a stomach ache, but the glares just didn't go away…

It makes you wonder what did your ancestors did to piss off an entire city. Maybe they'll cover it on the history lessons, eh, the not boring ones you don't skip at least.

Well, if the glares won't go away…

[ ] Glare back. Two can play that game. (reactive approach)

[ ] Turn it onto them, make so glaring at you makes it worse at them… (active approach)

[ ] Why should you care? What doesn't kill you make you stronger! (passive approach)

[ ] Make so they know they'll regret glaring at you. (vengeful approach)

[ ] Then you just have to go where the stupid people can't reach you. (evasive approach)

So, my hometown is a beautiful place, especially at the sunset, and is warm most of the year round, even if the people here are most jerks.

And I'm still practically alone. But at least I have food now.

And there's always next day. Because I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I just don't give up like that! No, no, no! ...Because I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I just don't give up, at all!

Yeah, thats better! Much more badass!

If I had to put the blame for this, it was that I just rewatched Way of the Ninja, and was playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. It all fit together when I heard that line where Naruto says he and Sasuke could have reverse roles... It kind of clicked that the main characteristic of Naruto is Empathy, not determination. During most of the series, he frequently put himself on the place of the enemies, forming an emotional bond of some sort with them...

And I kept myself thinking, what if his growing up was different, would he be the same? What would change?

And this was born.

Dunno it it will grow up though.

In any case, is here.

I like the idea of it, but you're edging pretty firmly into fanon territory regarding Naruto's abuse (the glares and hunger). I don't think there's any evidence for it in canon.

Naruto was for the most part ignored by adults, who told the children to do so as well. Hence why he developed such a loud and attention whoring personality, to force people to pay attention to him. I severely doubt that the Sandaime would have allowed Naruto to go hungry.

He wasn't hated (until he became an annoying little prick then he might have been by some), so much as he was a painful remainder of loss and tragedy, and a potential danger you don't want hanging out in your backyard.

Jaertin said:
I like the idea of it, but you're edging pretty firmly into fanon territory regarding Naruto's abuse (the glares and hunger). I don't think there's any evidence for it in canon.

I know. Keep in mind that kids tend to see things bigger than they really are. And be generaly annoying, speaking out of line, going where they shouldn't, etc, etc... which cause adults to glare at them. If said adults have no reason to like the kid in question they'll glare. As for hunger, its not, two days without eating hunger, but didn't pack lunch to school and happened to be in detention hungry. ;)

Try to think of him being at that point where kids seem to brood a bit, thinking about the world around. Word of a psychologist I know says its a phase where they speak less, and watch/hear more, because they're forming their world view.

If I made rose and sunshine Konoha, certain routes wouldn't be available, so yeah, Grey and Grey morality ninja. Nothing as bad as Suna though, so you couldn't have a Gaara-Like!Naruto (although some combination can have a similar effects in his way to deal with enemies). So, you could say I'm bending canon for the sake of the story. (Which I'll probably be doing a lot, Naruto has lots of unexplained stuff, like the schizotech levels)

Going back to ZnT for a minute:

I once played around with the idea of a Louise quest where her latent power wasn't discovered in time, she was married to Wardes and sent off to his estate in the countryside (significantly added to by the Valliere dowry). While her husband goes off to war (or whatever), the quest would be about Louise trying to manage the estate without her absent husband, the local peasant village, the foresters, etc.

You could add as much or as little ecchi to that as you like. The ideal here would be Embric of Wulfhammer, the greatest game to ever exist. The Duchess of Elstwhere meets her new husband's adventurer friends while waiting for him to return, runs around in her undies for various reasons, and gets into occasionally sexy adventures which often culminate in the Duchess marrying or running off to be with one of the other characters. The maid, any of the three adventurers, a dark elf they had locked in the basement, a drider, all kinds of weird stuff. And then she wakes up from a particularly vivid hallucination-dream and it's business as usual around the Wulfhammer estate. It's like Waiting for Godot, Guildenstern and Rosencrantz are Dead, and a softcore virtual novel all rolled into one.

The main issue is that frankly I didn't think I could write Louise as intelligent and witty as the Duchess, and it would by necessity involve a lot of OCs. Kirche might show up because she's like that, and Henrietta would be around now and again, but Siesta, Tabitha, Monmon and Guiche would all be absent by necessity.

Guile said:

Not really. She is at the academy for the money, and Louise would need a headmaid. IIRC, canon Louise remarks Siesta is dedicated and competent, and the only flaw I see in her character is being too soft hearted for her own good.

Mu-Sensei said:
Ah, I see. Objections withrawn then.

Guile said:
Going back to ZnT for a minute:

I once played around with the idea of a Louise quest where her latent power wasn't discovered in time, she was married to Wardes and sent off to his estate in the countryside (significantly added to by the Valliere dowry). While her husband goes off to war (or whatever), the quest would be about Louise trying to manage the estate without her absent husband, the local peasant village, the foresters, etc.

You could add as much or as little ecchi to that as you like. The ideal here would be Embric of Wulfhammer, the greatest game to ever exist. The Duchess of Elstwhere meets her new husband's adventurer friends while waiting for him to return, runs around in her undies for various reasons, and gets into occasionally sexy adventures which often culminate in the Duchess marrying or running off to be with one of the other characters. The maid, any of the three adventurers, a dark elf they had locked in the basement, a drider, all kinds of weird stuff. And then she wakes up from a particularly vivid hallucination-dream and it's business as usual around the Wulfhammer estate. It's like Waiting for Godot, Guildenstern and Rosencrantz are Dead, and a softcore virtual novel all rolled into one.

The main issue is that frankly I didn't think I could write Louise as intelligent and witty as the Duchess, and it would by necessity involve a lot of OCs. Kirche might show up because she's like that, and Henrietta would be around now and again, but Siesta, Tabitha, Monmon and Guiche would all be absent by necessity.
Depending on where you put Wardes' estate Monmon's family might be neighbours. That works in her and Guche.

Tabitha probably goes back to roaming around on suicide missions, so you could have there be some trouble (Dragon attack?) in the area and she drops in to deal with it, gets injured and has to be nursed back to health on Louise's estate. Kirche naturally drops in to check up on her friend and invites herself to stay as well.

That works pretty well.

You'd still need to come up with OCs for the villagers and such, but the Siesta thing is just barely plausible (more likely, she'd get a maid from the Valliere estate) and the rest could be worked in as between-turn events.

- Kirche decides it's time to go back to the time-honored tradition of Zerbst husband stealing! Misses Wardes, but you know, Louise isn't a terrible consolation prize.
- Monmon and Guiche come over for delicate sniping fights/tea. It's this whole weird not-really-friends-but-kinda thing.
- Monster attack! Tabitha to the rescue!

That sort of thing. You could have Saito involved or not, depending on whether she went through the Springtime Summoning Ritual or if this is a Louise who got married off after the first year when she didn't see any magical advancement.

Guile said:
That works pretty well.

You'd still need to come up with OCs for the villagers and such, but the Siesta thing is just barely plausible (more likely, she'd get a maid from the Valliere estate) and the rest could be worked in as between-turn events.

- Kirche decides it's time to go back to the time-honored tradition of Zerbst husband stealing! Misses Wardes, but you know, Louise isn't a terrible consolation prize.
- Monmon and Guiche come over for delicate sniping fights/tea. It's this whole weird not-really-friends-but-kinda thing.
- Monster attack! Tabitha to the rescue!

That sort of thing. You could have Saito involved or not, depending on whether she went through the Springtime Summoning Ritual or if this is a Louise who got married off after the first year when she didn't see any magical advancement.
I was assuming that she never summoned Saito, because at least Colbert and the headmaster caught on to what was going on pretty early, I think. They would have argued on her behalf, and even revealed what they suspected if her family decided to try and withdraw her.

Doesn't mean she can't summon Saito later on, since her powers probably aren't going to stay hidden forever. It would make an interesting dynamic, I think, since Louise would be more experienced and mature, and also in a committed relationship.

Jaertin said:
Doesn't mean she can't summon Saito later on, since her powers probably aren't going to stay hidden forever. It would make an interesting dynamic, I think, since Louise would be more experienced and mature, and also in a committed relationship.

Headmaid Siesta & Battle Buttler Saito (Boiling Blood Style) for the WIN!

Tick.

Tock.

You slowly open your eyes. What did you drink last night? A surge of pain rushes through you skull. Eck, feels like you have more then one of whatever it was. You don't even drink all that much. Never been knockout drunk before. And this hangover is definitely the worst one you've ever had. You try to gain a small measure of where the hell you are now. Not in the room you rented at the inn. You don't think you're outside. All you can really see is a small illuminated area around you. It's not even really all that detailed as your head is still fuzzy from whatever you drunk. It's almost like being in a dream, but it hurts. You can't be hurt in a dream. Nothing is really in focus for you. Unsteadily you rise to your feet, stumbling slightly as you regain your bearings. This doesn't seem like anything you've been to here. Something is wrong. It's nibbling at your brain. Something is wrong?

Soft footsteps slowly make their way towards you out of the ink filled darkness. Step, Step, Step, Slowly moving closer to you. A figure begins to appear out of the darkness. You try to get a good look at him. But, he's out of focus, all you can really pay attention to is his bright white gloves and the dark red rose on his lapel. Who is this guy? What's he doing here?

"You've come to a terrible fate haven't you?" You stare at him confused. Wondering what in the world.

"Chosen to be sacrificed. Didn't you wonder why you got free drinks? Did you wonder why everyone seemed so friendly with you? That people were interested in your life's story? You aren't all that interesting. Rather boring to tell the truth, now. It certainly isn't because of your charming personality and quick wit that's for sure. Not that it helps around here. Most of them are rather standoffish now a days. After all a hundred years of feeding outsiders to what amounts to a demon does that to a person. They might have been happy to see you. But that's only because it was getting real close to the time and no one was popping in. You barely made the deadline."

You, you are a sacrifice? What why you. You haven't harmed anyone.

"Because no one would look for you. What have you actually done. You're no one important. Just a random student traveling the world. Another one for the statistics. However, I can offer you a choice boy, will you take it? It might just give you a fighting chance. You might even be the Hero instead of the Victim. How does that sound to you? A few questions and you just might even survive this. May even save the world. Who knows? Oh I can see the look on your face, boy. Wondering what I get out of it don't ya? Ah that's rather simple. Entertainment. It gets rather boring around here. Just watching people be thrown into this curse and just dying straight away."

The hands gesture to the side and lights begin to appear illuminating the area. Pedestals are rising from the ground.

"Choices have to be made. Things must be given up to be gained. Your choices will define you. Now then will you rise to the challenge or will you die a victim like many others?"

Silently you begin to walk towards the pedestals. Shapes begin to take form as you move closer. A sword, A hammer, or a knife. You can read signs on the pedestals.

Sword~ A desire for glory. Battle fought everlasting. A hope for bloodshed.
Hammer~ A desire for destruction. Crushing underfoot. A hope for doom.
Knife~ A desire for a quick death. Taken in the night. A hope for the unwise.

To proceed on, choose one to give up and one to gain.

You deliberate a while, but eventually move on.

The next set of pedestals is larger, more grand then the last. More important somehow. A mass of flames, A bowl of water, or a growing sapling. There are more signs again.

Flames~ Wild and untamed. Unfettered by mortal desires. A passion unrequited.
Water~ Gentle and Flowing. Truth hidden by the deepest depths. A undesired love.
Sapling~ Living and Growing. A secret hidden underneath. A life not yet lived.

You continue on. The last set of pedestals loom menacingly. The last choice.

What do you fear the most? What darkness preys in your mind. What foe comes to mind at the darkest hour of dreaming? Tell me, What do you fear.

A man dying alone. No one to remember his deeds. No one to remember his name.

The things lurking in the shadows hiding. Always there and lurking. The fevered dreams of madmen.

The deep down things, hidden beneath the ground. Lurking in the catacombs waiting for you to return.

"Finished already? Are you sure? Where we are going is no where as nice as this. Do you really wish to continue on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back