• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Don't listen anything Bii says. Tanuki is right now hospitalized and on diet. So no feeding it with snacks, no drinks and no feeding Bii ego with pointless worshiping.

We are a bunch of crazies, and our nsfw is ten times more active than our sfw one.
If I wanted to write about a Viking ripping his way through Dark Souls, I'd stick to SB.

But if I want to write about a shota horndog war hero with matter-manipulating powers or a lazy bastard who turns daemons into his personal harem? Well, there's only one place in the internet I'd do that!

And I love this place for it.

Don't listen anything Bii says. Tanuki is right now hospitalized and on diet. So no feeding it with snacks, no drinks and no feeding Bii ego with pointless worshiping.
You monster!

Tanuki diet is snacks and drinkies, also worship is essential to Bii's ego. :3

Hi folks,

I'm not new here, been lurking for years now but this is the first time I've posted. Due to some issues with another forum I plan to run a quest here; as soon as I get the prologue and stuff typed up. :)

Dun be shy, we all have somewhere else we have problems with... :3

Heh, you want details as to the place I have problems with? I can probably fill a book with the ... crap that is between certain people's ears over at the place.

Huh, this would of been useful a week fucking earlier.

Hello, I'm Grey. I was on both Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity under a different name. I've been lurking for the past week. Thinking of writing some things and posting them here.

Huh, this would of been useful a week fucking earlier.

Hello, I'm Grey. I was on both Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity under a different name. I've been lurking for the past week. Thinking of writing some things and posting them here.
Hello! Welcome to this humble den of iniquity and sin.

This forum is not yet as dark as my soul. Would you mind approving me so I can help with that?

Recently decided to make account after hanging out on sv and sb

Aloha and welcome to the more chill side of the SB/QQ/SV triangle.

I don't know. You guys don't have an introduction thread, which is annoying because a (mod?) has to approve posts. I'm just gonna drop in and say hi. I'll probably come back to this website after about a month of lurking and actually participate, but for now, introductions.

The rules here are pretty lax but they're not 4chan lax, which can be good. I might stick around.

Hi!

I don't know. You guys don't have an introduction thread, which is annoying because a (mod?) has to approve posts. I'm just gonna drop in and say hi. I'll probably come back to this website after about a month of lurking and actually participate, but for now, introductions.

The rules here are pretty lax but they're not 4chan lax, which can be good. I might stick around.

Hi!

But we do have an intro thread.... :3
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/sup-all.6/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back