• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Yahallo! o/

Lurker here, don't know why I felt the need to say hi. Well, technically "Yahallo"... anyways I just wanted say sup, keep think of multiple ways to respond* but figure a simple hello will do.

Yep, couldn't think just type "Sup, Lurker here [insert day been on site] somewhat surprise I been here that long. Felt somewhat compelling need to reply, since I think being on this site that long without typing something beside quest vote and few resonse. So yeah, [Insert my backstory]... well later"

*type multiple response then delete it, type something, feels embarrass, delete, type up another respond, gah why can't I type something without revealing my feeling, re-type the respond, doesn't sound right, delete, distracted by... forgot what I was doing, read what I type up, why did you type that past-Me, shrug, delete his respond, try think of better reply than that, why can't you just think simple respond, type something simple, realize how dumb that sound, delete, not like I wanna reply or anything, type something fairly simple, too simple, think not to post the Post Reply, no, I should reply but wait, doesn't that respond sound boring, shrug, meh, about reply, delete and think of new respond, repeat cycle, then a realization, wait am I, realize how Tsundere I am acting. Gah, so embarrass, I should just delete... oops, well to late now, edit. Decided to add what took my respond so long*

Like it says in my signature, I finally got around to making an account here. I've been on Spacebattles for eight years now, how time flies. I'm also on Sufficient Velocity under the same name, but I post on SB much more than SV.

I'm told my first post needs to be approved by the Modly Ones, so let the poking commence!

Like it says in my signature, I finally got around to making an account here. I've been on Spacebattles for eight years now, how time flies. I'm also on Sufficient Velocity under the same name, but I post on SB much more than SV.

I'm told my first post needs to be approved by the Modly Ones, so let the poking commence!
Welcome welcome... :3

Salutations fellow non-spambot organic intelligences. How are your metabolic processes this planetary rotation?

I'm locking this thread, since it was not meant to be a catch-all introduction thread; we have one of those in the General forum.

TANUKI edit - there was a merging of intro threads. This thread is not actually locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
So boo. Oogety Boogety. Where da nerdy bitches at?

Anyways, lemme know if this is rule breaking. I totally don't like breaking rules just for the shit of it.

Promises.
la-he-can-you-spot-a-liar-20160123

tumblr_mqwvcmeYE01qew6kmo1_500.gif

Yo~ Love the avatar now that you got that set up!

OH SHIT, I NEVER DID THIS

Um--...1.) Ass 'n titties 2.) Yay, I'm approved

....Nope, think that's it.

Okay, later!

Hello everyone, I came here after discovering this forum's existence at SV. After a while I finally decided to register and see if the NSFW sections were worth my morbid curiosity. Surprisingly, they're not as bad as I thought, I even found a few interesting Quests. So let's hope things continue to be as interesting as they are now.

Welcome. I'm glad that you find QQ content interesting. I hope you'll like this place and enjoy your stay.

Just popped over from SB/SV as after talking to the Squirrely one, I figured it might be a good place to hang out. Probably will stick around the SFW places, mostly as it is a matter of taste. Hell even if I don't use the account much here, it should still be useful for lurking, or tracking down people I like who migrated here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back