• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Mottom? Is it because we saw their "souls" and not their bodies during the meeting? Is that it?

She could be a body jumper?

She has one of the Keys, is a master of the Art, wields complete mastery over spacetime and has access to frankly silly amounts of resources.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Mottom looks however she damn well pleases. Why she chooses to look beautiful before her lessers and hideous before her peers is something I'm less sure about.

As for the page, all I can say is that this is somehow more terrifying than if she just splattered the guy out of hand.

holy fuck, that satisfied smug smile on her face.... it's like she knows he's going to be suffering for a VERY VERY long time... and she climaxed just a little bit at doing it to that king.

Update.

You know, I'm pretty sure these guys made Mottom's day.

I mean, just think about how these sorts of things must usually go. She sits around for days as people bring in a ton of things that probably all start to blur together after the first couple hours. Then this happens and she finally has something to do.

Update.

You know, I'm pretty sure these guys made Mottom's day.

I mean, just think about how these sorts of things must usually go. She sits around for days as people bring in a ton of things that probably all start to blur together after the first couple hours. Then this happens and she finally has something to do.
The alt-text says it's probably a 'twice a day before breakfast' type deal for Nadia.

The latest rpg update is out on Patreon, and contains some cool fluff. While I know Abbadon encourages sharing, I'm a bit uncomfortable pasting more than a snippet, so either back him or go on /tg to get a copy.

The first bit of a discussion of the Art:
What could be called magic in throne is known as the Art, and it is generally split into sub arts: Red, White, and Black. Using it is the 'art' of realizing that the entire universe is an illusion cast by the Flame Immortal, which permeates all things. It is often explained as the practice of lying to the universe convincingly enough that it becomes true. As such, it is explicitly vocal in nature, and heavily reliant on the practitioner's will for things to become true. To use the Art, the practitioner simply refines their will into an cutting edge and speaks aloud, lying about the nature of the universe. "This is not an apple," they might say, "But a plum." The apple then becomes a plum, of course, if that's what they prefer. The Art is described by many sorcerers as making their own small alterations to a story as it's being told. In theory it is very simple, but learning the ways to force your will on the universe and the right way to speak could take anywhere from a single month to a thousand years. The universe is sustained by the pure flame of the Gods themselves, and it takes a powerful and confident will to change that. This is evidenced by the fact that there are hundreds of schools of sorcery, but very few real sorcerers

Types of Arts

The Red Art is associated with changing the existing physical universe or nonanimate matter. For example, someone could use the Red Art to transfigure bare stone into gold, to warp a wall into a door, or to bend the illusion of life into inanimate objects. Equally, a practitioner could use the same principles to harm by igniting the air into bolts of fire or animating swords to fight on their own (collectively called pyromancy). Predictably, it is the most common and versatile art by far. One important aspect of the Red Art is it needs materials - it must transfigure, bend, or warp something that is already there (for example, bending the dust in the air into an illusion of life). The closer the base material to the desired result, the easier the Art is. Iron into gold is far easier than water into gold, for example.

The White Art is associated with changing the self or the self's perceptions. Common uses include dividing the universe to teleport short or long distances, divining hidden knowledge or casting your perception across dimensions, and aligning your soul flame (or atum) to physically transform your own body. Practitioners can shrug off bullets and blades like water, leap incredibly distances, or see through twenty-foot thick walls. The White Art is extremely hard to master and rarely sees use except by grand masters and very powerful or prodigious sorcerers. It is rumored that the ultimate use of the White Art is to turn back time, but this has never been observed.

The Red-White Art is a mixed art, more common in many uses than the pure White, but extremely rare and difficult in its most powerful uses. It is utilized to use the Red Art to affect others (since their perception of self must also be altered), by changing their physical form or mental state. Common uses are in baleful transfiguration, or baleful warping (also known as cursing or red words). During the great war between demiurges it was used to turn men's skin to iron, reduce great kings to babbling idiots, or warp a warrior into a story-high monstrosity. At its peak practice, it can be used to kill with a single word. For this reason, its practice is taboo: restricted and even forbidden in many sorcerous circles and even many worlds.

The Black Art is the rarest, simplest and most awe inspiring Art. It isn't known if any practitioners still live. The Black Art has only one fundamental use, and that is to create something from nothing. It is written in the few texts that speak of its study that this ability can be used to further kindle the Flame Immortal and create life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back