• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Fruit of the living King tree.
I think it'd be likelier for the eternal life fruits to be made from the maidens, with asses. The King's fruit was darker.
297388_1.jpg

MvDTkxJ.jpg

I'm confused by the new page. The first half at least. Anyone mind explaining that bit? Does the first bite of the youth butt, mutates you? Why does Allison not have a Shaping Defense?

I'm confused by the new page. The first half at least. Anyone mind explaining that bit? Does the first bite of the youth butt, mutates you? Why does Allison not have a Shaping Defense?

Look at the tips of Allison's fingers and then look at the frames of Mottom's arm as she's eating.

It seems that Mottom's variation of immortality is akin to a snake shedding it's skin.

Also, Mottom is super hot in that last panel.

It appears that the youth butt causes you to literally shed away the years.
Look at the tips of Allison's fingers and then look at the frames of Mottom's arm as she's eating.

It seems that Mottom's variation of immortality is akin to a snake shedding it's skin.

Also, Mottom is super hot in that last panel.
Thanks!
P.S. Mottom looks underage...
P.P.S. I wonder how old Allison will look? Sailor Moon is a school girl after all...
P.P.P.S. Pretty Demiurge Royalty, Demiurge Gluttony! In the name of Glory, I will eat you!

Update.

Mottom appears to have turned back the clock quite a bit further than initially believed.

Also, I have only the vaguest idea where she's going with this and imagine Alison has even less.
The flesh of youth is much more easily influenced than the flesh of adults andinexperienced kings who are unsure of their "I" can be manipulated through the influences of the flesh.

They have a new body.
That's pretty much the Angels' exact definition of reincarnation.

Not exactly.

For Angels, their armor is how they interact with things outside of the Void and if that armor is destroyed, they are violently shunted back into the Void which typically kills them.

Losing it in the manner that White Chain did is much easier on them and she's still in her 82nd Incarnation. You can tell because, not only would reincarnation probably have taken a while, but she still has her full memories as opposed to one that had reincarnated*

Angels were the second race of beings ever created by the Gods, so he is 'first' among the secondborn. Angelic Hierarchy is generally decided by the length of previous incarnation (no matter how many proceed it) as it is usually taken to indicate wisdom or prowess.
Angels do have vague memories of their previous incarnations, but they are not well defined, and sometimes only come to them in flashes of insight or enlightenment.
No angels remember the gods, save Metatron.

I find myself liking juggie more and more... Very agent Smith. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back