• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Fair enough. Was that meeting the rulers had in the void?
Yup, remember when Zoss meets with Allison in the Void? The meeting was happening in the background, so most likely in the Void as well.

Though both are possibilities, all Demiurges are Masters of Space-Time so they could possibly enter the Void while keeping their bodies or the meeting place is not quite Void or Physical but a Limbo.

The meeting Location:
KSBD79.jpg

There's also the fact that the Thorn Knight Jagganath brought was wearing armor, or it might be just the armor. Can Angels enter the Void with their shells? It might be possible, they might simply see no need to do so most of the time.

P.S.
The two best comments for this comic:
It doesn't get any more metal than this.
I assure you it gets more Metal than this.

Last edited:
Okay, so predictions.

1) Abaddon trolls with an April Fool's Day page of Mottom ganking Alison and saying the comic's finished.

2) The Pursuers, demonstrating a profound lack of common sense and survival instincts, bust into the palace and try to grab Alison. Mottom objects to a rag tag group of misfits kicking in her front door rather strenuously. Then everything is on fire. While this is going down, Cio sneaks in, grabs Alison, and bolts, while insulting Alison vigorously.

Abaddon mentioned previously that we're gonna get insight into the 7 Demiurges before they became what they are now, so we'll probably still have some Allison-Mottom interactions.

Update.

Hmm.......Even odds Mottom draws the same wrong conclusion that Michael and Juggernaut Star have.

It might somehow relate to 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe. After all, Juggernaut=Jagganoth.

Thinking on it, I've got something of a different theory.

Jagganoth is the only one among the Seven who takes and refines technology from the universes he conquerors. Now, Abbadon's also mentioned that even advanced tech doesn't really amount to much in the face of Royalty, so I was ready to dismiss the thought when I remembered something.

Way back when, when White Chain was telling the story of how Zoss came to Throne she said that "Through dark science, he recovered a fragment of the Universal Song."

Perhaps Jaggonoth has begun his own forays into the same sort of science that gave Zoss the power to cast down the Prime Angels, slaughter their fiery souls, and force Metatron to give up the names that led to his attainment of Royalty.

Update.

The plot thickens.
It might somehow relate to 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe. After all, Juggernaut=Jagganoth.
I was fucking right! Damn, I just came.
Perhaps Jaggonoth has begun his own forays into the same sort of science that gave Zoss the power to cast down the Prime Angels, slaughter their fiery souls, and force Metatron to give up the names that led to his attainment of Royalty.
He has a tank in his forge, an actual tank! This story used to be "New Weird Fantasy", but now... THERE IS JAGGANOTH!

Last edited:
Yup, lovingly bizarre and baroque. Nice inspiration for Malfeas in Exalted.
I prefer to think of it as Autochthon accidentally all of the Primordials into YISUN(so many Fetich souls, so fucking many) when they were building Creation(he wanted to be part of the group you see). This bit of brilliant idiocy also caused the Wyld to become part of YISUN, and in order to fix the whole thing, specially the robo-cancer, YISUN performs the First Division all the way into creating the Multiverse.

Such a silly thought amuses me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back